Taking Care of Everything Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exited the shower both Jordan and Katy were sitting on the bed chatting but suddenly stopped. They both had the look of a child with their hand caught in the cookie jar.

"What is it?"

Jordan spoke up. "We are contemplating sleeping arrangements. I should sleep downstairs."

"And why would you do that?" I asked.

Katy rather quickly responded, "That's what I said!"

I took one step closer to the bed; I leaned my crutches against the wall and simply said. "Then it is settled. I sleep in the center. Katy sleeps on my left and Jordan will sleep on my right. Some nights we switch depending on who we cuddle with."

Katy excused herself, stripping out of her clothes and heading to take a shower. And that was it. I think the first real question of being a trio, a threesome in life was just answered. Others would fall in line in due time. I lay in bed on my back for a moment. Jordan, who had already showered, curled up on my right side resting her head on my chest.

"I still want to be careful with your leg; I don't know the rules Ken."

I rolled slightly, my right arm curling around her, and kissed her deeply. "There are no rules. You just need to be careful not to bump it too hard. After a long day of walking it tends to be sore at the nub."

With that I kissed her softly. "Now just sleep, when Katy returns we just sleep. We have a string of fun, lazy and exciting days ahead of us."

It wasn't that much later when a naked Katy emerged from the shower, came around to the left side of the bed.

"Hmm your left side. I am quite comfortable here, Jordan, don't you agree this is how it should be when we sleep from now on?"

"Hmmm yes Katy. Near perfection. Goodnight."

And so ended the first day of our cruise, quietly falling asleep with the door open listening to the sounds of the ocean in the background.

***

Our third day was very relaxing. That night we danced a bit in the one club. I slowly danced with both Katy and Jordan. A few looked at us with questions in their eyes, some shot us looks of disbelief, while others smiled.

We curled into bed, my leg was very sore but I would be fine after a while. Part way through the night, I heard the latch of the door and then the soft metallic click. I listened for a moment not hearing anything.

I heard Katy whisper in my ear, "She was gently crying earlier, I should go to her."

"No I will! I have a feeling she needs my promises and some reassurance. But first, three days ago I asked you to move in with me. This is important, will you move in with me?"

She kissed me softly. "Yes! Yes I will!" She kissed me again, holding my face gently with her hands. She looked deep in my eyes and finished by saying. "Now go invite her to move in with us. It is what we want and what she needs."

I carefully moved from the bed securing my crutches and made my way down the stairs. I opened the door to the balcony to hear her sobbing. I quickly moved, wrapping my arms around her, having her sit with me on the chaise lounge chair.

"Sir, you don't need to worry. I am fine."

I didn't say anything, I just held her gently, my lips kissing her cheek and neck. Her breathing slowed and calmed. I rocked her in my arms as best as possible. It was then she turned to me and started crying all over again. This time she let it all out. The tears, the emotions, the stress and the strain, the heartache and the loss all at once.

Months of stress, sorrow and sadness poured from her eyes and heart. I just held Jordan in my arms. I gently stroked her back and once in a while I ran my fingers through her hair, but mostly I just held her.

When her tears dried and her body slowed its quivering, she raised her head and started to apologize.

"Oh dearest Jordan, do you not recall? You were my rock; you helped me all those months that I mourned. You kept me safe; you and Katy eventually brought me back to life." I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips gently.

"I am, well, we, are here for you." I brushed my thumbs across her cheeks wiping away the tears reassuring her that all will be fine.

"Ken, that house it too much for me. I don't know what to do."

I chuckled a bit. She swatted at my chest, as I laughed a bit more. Using the tone of her voice which I have come to know over all these years she said.

"This isn't funny Sir!"

"I am sorry for laughing but your lover and one day my fiancé just told me to come out here and invite you to come live us." I said.

Jordan wrapped her arms around me tighter and said, "Oh sir I would love to but..."

I kissed her, "Do not worry; I have a plan and you dearest Jordan. I have a plan for the other woman who I love with my heart and soul. But you are now sworn to secrecy! Do you hear me?"

She nodded.

"Jordan there are things playing out behind the scenes that you..." I kissed her lips and smiled. "My all-knowing and fabulous Executive Assistant, as well as a woman I also love, are not aware of. You are sworn to secrecy."

I kissed her deeply. Not a kiss of partners and happiness, but a true romantic lovers kiss.

"Now, not a word. Let's go back and see if your lover and mine is ready for us to join her in bed."

Jordan and I walked back inside. We slowly made our way up the stairs and arranged ourselves in bed. Katy cuddled on my left laying her head on my chest and Jordan on my right.

It was then that Katy whispered, "Jordan, his kisses are most refreshing aren't they?"

"Hmmm they are but who I feel like kissing isn't in the middle or next to me right now." Jordan responded. "I could use a different but just as loving and passionate, special kiss."

I huffed, "What does that mean?"

Jordan raised her head and started climbing over my body.

Katy spoke up smiling at me and said. "That means, I get my lover tonight and you love, get to watch or play with me as you want, but this little lady is mine tonight. Now scoot over and let her in next to me."

I was more excited than a child in the proverbial candy store. I backed up allowing Jordan room but scooted forward curling against Katy's back kissing and loving her from behind. I was slow in my movements but loving, listening to her. I could hear their soft kisses and murmurings as I entered her wet and warm womanhood feeling her walls grasp me tightly. I lifted her top leg slightly, opening her for my enjoyment as well.

As I kissed her neck, it seemed both Jordan and I were focused on Katy's pleasure. As I moved forward and backward coming closer to my climax, I heard Katy squeal and clamp down on my manhood while Jordan made love to her clit.

I didn't slow and continued moving in and out of Katy. I could hear her breathing quicken again and she coaxed me harder and quicker. Jordan had moved kissing her lips silencing her moans as I exclaimed I was cumming.

With a few final thrusts, I emptied myself into her womb, wrapping our arms around each other. The three of us let the night take us up to dreamland with enjoyment and satisfaction in our hearts and in our minds.

***

That next day we were at sea on our way to another colorful and relaxing Caribbean island. I had booked Katy and Jordan a full spa package of manicures, pedicures, a whole massage and of course the works with a "Swedish Facial and body Cleanse." Right at 2:30 after spending most of the day on our balcony, Katy and Jordan left for their appointment. We had dinner reservations that evening at the 150 Park Central restaurant located in Central Park. I wanted them to feel as special as possible.

As the door closed, I made my way to the room phone calling Stefan. On the third ring, Stefan picked up his phone. "Yes Mr. Ken?"

"Stefan, I need to meet with you near the shops if possible. Jordan and Katy are in the spa for the next two hours. Are you available?"

"Of course Mr. Ken, I will be right there. I shall meet you at the elevator bank in the Promenade."

I hung up my phone, donned a ball cap, and grabbed my crutches. I wasn't aware how long this would take and I wanted to hurry, so I didn't worry with my prosthetic. I made my way out of the cabin and down the escalator to meet Stefan. As I met Stefan on the main promenade, I let him know that my specific shopping interest was in female jewelry and that I needed absolute discretion in my shopping and purchases. He assured me of that, and we slowly made our way down to the shops on the left side of the ship.

Once inside the jewelry store, he offered me a seat and asked if I could wait a moment while he found the manager or assistant for all of my needs. I was surprised when two young ladies, both of what I would say were of Scandinavian heritage, came over joining me. They were both tall with long blonde hair, and a beautiful Nordic build. I was slightly taken aback with them standing over me.

Stefan introduced Freya, the store manager, first then introduced me to Annalise, the assistant manager. He shook my hand and bid me a good day, promising me I was in perfect hands. As he departed, I reached into my front left pocket and pulled out two small pieces of string.

"I have done the best I could give the circumstances and not being caught."

I placed the two pieces of string gracefully on the counter. "These are the sizes of what I believe will be needed for the ideal ring for the loves of my life."

I went on to explain that I would like to have two perfect engagement rings, ready to propose to them next week, hopefully on Thursday. I explained, we were sailing back-to-back on Allure for this week and next.

Freya's eyes opened wide and Annalise smiled. It was Freya who spoke first when she explained that the shop had a world class team on the ship and adjustments could be made at any time. Stefan politely interrupted asking if I needed anything further to just call. I shook his hands thanking him, knowing I was in extremely capable hands.

For the next forty minutes, Annalise showed me several options. I knew I wanted a Princess cut for Katy but was perplexed as to the cut for Jordan. I recalled her previous engagement ring was a round cut. I would want something very different from that.

Once finished there, I made my way down the promenade stopping at the English style Pub on the ship to enjoy a drink. As I entered there were several groups of couples enjoying a trivia game hosted by one of the crew members.

I ordered a Macallan 12 on an ice ball. I sat back and enjoyed the atmosphere. There was a wondrous homely feel in this pub. I truly loved it. I realized I better get word to Katy and Jordan that I was here in the event they finished before I got to the room.

As I went to ask the bartender to call the spa, I heard the question asked and I knew the answer right away. "What historic landmark previously stood with a total distance of 97 miles in length?" I lifted my glass and turned to see each couple unsure of the answer.

No one knew the answer, so I whispered loud enough for the crew member hosting to hear me. "The Berlin Wall." I said, and then continued. "And another fact if the interior distance of the Wall inside the City of Berlin was just over 27 miles in length."

I took a sip of my scotch and smiled. There was a short round of applause as the crew member announced I was correct and had stolen his next question.

There were a few laughs in the pub. I just smiled and shrugged. It was at that point a younger couple, maybe in their thirties, invited me to sit at their table for the remainder of the game. I looked at my watch and said, "Sure I just need to call the spa and let Katy and Jordan know."

With assistance from the bartender a message was sent to the spa for Katy and Jordan. I hopped off the barstool and made my way over to the table joining my newly made friends.

The trivia game then resumed as I sat introducing myself to Eric and Danielle, Dani as she preferred. We played a bit longer answering general, trivia questions. We did alright getting most of them correct. The question which impressed them the most was the fact I knew the government leader who had a tryout for the Brooklyn Dodgers was actually Fidel Castro.

As the trivia came to a close, I offered them a round of drinks, thanking them for their hospitality, which they gladly accepted. The drinks were delivered, and we sat chatting in general getting to know each other. A couple was from the Boston area. He worked in the healthcare industry, and she was actually in the Information Technology world working for a large system north of Boston.

When they asked about me and my background, I shared a little and explained that I was on the cruise with not one, but two lovely ladies and the reasons why. Dani made the comment that they are the luckiest women in the world.

I countered by saying just the opposite. I shared how they both saved me after the passing of my wife and I was the most fortunate man in the world. I raised my glass toasting Jordan and Katy saying if they were here, I would say the exact same thing. I went on to share how they have taken care of me, and how much I need to take care of them now.

It was no more than ten minutes later, as our conversation about football and hockey slowed, that both Katy and Jordan walked into the pub.

"There you are!" I heard Katy in a soft gleeful tone in her voice.

I pushed the chair back and tried to stand using the table for support. I hugged Katy and then Jordan. I turned to introduce them to Eric and Dani. Eric, being the first to move, stood offering his chair to one and was grabbing another for the girls to join us, which they gladly accepted.

We sat for another drink, as the bartender was very efficient, just talking, laughing and enjoying a lazy afternoon and early evening. We learned that Eric was actually a physician and that Dani was a data scientist for a major company involved with a certain widely known computing company.

When our drinks were gone, and our cheeks sore from laughter, the five of us stood. Katy, Jordan and Dani each hugged and I shook Eric's and Dani's hands thanking them again for the invitation to the trivia game. Our tab settled, we walked out of the pub, Katy on my left, Jordan on my right. We made our way to our suite preparing for dinner and dancing that night.

***

I woke early that Sunday morning, knowing we would need to get off the ship for an hour as was protocol. We would be welcomed back on the ship after it cleared US Customs and Immigration. We had our choice of lunch locations, either in the steakhouse or the Italian restaurant. We sent our laundry out last night and it will be delivered back to us tomorrow.

I made a cup of coffee from the in room system and made my way to the balcony. I could already see that we had already docked in Miami. The crews would soon be hard at work "flipping the ship" preparing for the sail away at 4:00 today.

After I finished my coffee and the sun started to rise, I stepped back inside, searching for and finding my cell phone. I then returned to the quiet retreat of the balcony and a second cup of coffee. I turned on my cell phone, allowing it to register on the network, knowing I wasn't on the ship's network any longer. I watched as the messages loaded into my inbox. I saw a few text messages but when the one came in I was waiting on. I knew I needed to respond.

My text reply was simple. "Just back in port, will call before lunch.Thx""

I sent John and Caroline each an email letting him know I had service for a few hours if he needed me.

The silence of the morning was broken when I heard the metallic click of the balcony door and felt her hands on my shoulder. There was love and comfort when her hands moved down my chest and her lips kissed my cheek. She hugged me close and whispered in my ear how much she truly loved me.

I whispered. "Katy dearest words cannot explain nor define how much love I have for you and Jordan."

She simply mumbled something as she was not fully awake. "Is she still sleeping?" I inquired.

She came around and sat on my lap bringing her lips to mine kissing me.

"Hmm" I kissed her deeper again. "Someone has been busy this morning!" We kissed again as she ground her bum slightly into my lap.

I continued. "It seems the two of you were just as awake as I was, just having more fun than I am."

"Jealous?" She asked.

I kissed her softly, wrapping my arms around her. "No, in fact I am happy that you are able to openly enjoy your sexuality. I am even happier that you love my girlfriend and she loves you."

"Well we had to do something. You left us stranded in bed all worked up and wet." She giggled as we heard the door open.

"Would one of you two amazing lovers care to help wash my hair?" Jordan giggled and turned walking up the stairs of the suite heading into the bathroom.

"Give me your phone and go. Go love our girlfriend." Katy kissed my lips.

I slowly stood placing my phone next to the coffee cup on the table. I bent and kissed Katy, "I love you but snooping please there are surprises in those texts and conversations."

I made my way up the stairs, removed my shorts then made my way into the walk-in shower leaving my crutches close by. Jordan stood there under the water allowing it to cascade through her hair and down her back. Her eyes were closed as she rinsed the shampoo from her chestnut brown hair. I just stood there watching her for a moment.

I slowly moved the sliding door to the left, opening it and then stepped in closing it behind me. Her eyes opened at the same time she smiled wide. She stepped forward and wrapped her hands around my chest, hugging me tightly.

"Are you okay?" She asked as I stood on one leg leaning up against the wall.

"I hoped you would join me. And I hope you don't mind that I already washed my hair. There is something else I want and umm need from you."

Our lips met in a soft romantic kiss. Jordan had something else in mind. Very gently she pulled me closer, herself backing up some, allowing the water spray on both of us. Our kiss intensified as she ground her groin against my left thigh. She was holding me steady, her hands stroking my back while applying more pressure to my left thigh.

She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Tell me this is alright. I need you this morning. I really need you Ken, please I beg of you."

I nodded and kissed her deep, wrapping my left arm around her, my hand low on her bum caressing it. My right hand is steady on the wall helping me. As we deepened and intensified our kiss, our tongues wrangled with each other. I bent my knee slightly and moved my left hand from her bottom, taking my manhood into my hand. I spread her very wet swollen lips opening them to me.

I stood, straightening my right leg as best as I could, my tip entering her. She exhaled, screaming in my mouth. She lifted her body onto her top toes, and then lowered herself down as I slid fully into her. I steadied myself as best I could. Jordan moved with urgency, up and down allowing my cock in and out of her tightening walls.

"Please baby. I urged her on, please."

She knew what I meant. She quickened her movements. I felt her walls gripping at my cock. "Close sir, very close, please."

I knew what she needed and wasn't going to let her down. With my left hand released her bum and palmed her breast, feeling its firmness. She gasped as I closed my hand around her breast then released it to focus on her hardened nipple.

My fingers open in the shape of a V; I held her breast, her nipple in the vice between my fingers. I tugged her nipple while trying to hold her full breast. With a sharper tug I released her breast then with just my finger and thumb I rolled her nipple, stretching it.

The moan of pleasure that escaped her lips ensured me that while I tried to thrust quicker in and out of her tightening walls, it was just overwhelming, not only for me but for her.