Taking Care of Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Tom applies his recent education to pleasure Carrie.
2.5k words
4.6
10.8k
18
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Learning is Fun

I went out to run some errands for my mother and when I returned, she told me that Carrie had called wanting to know if I could stop by and see her sometime after she got home from work and had a chance to eat dinner. "Call her back and see if there's a specific time she'd like you to stop by," Mom said.

I couldn't wait to do just that, but instead, I put away the groceries I had just brought back from the store and puttered around some more before mom reminded me, "Don't forget to call Carrie back!"

I called her from my cell phone and she answered after the second ring. "Hi!" she said excitedly. "Can you stop by this evening?" Since Mom was standing just a couple feet away, I tried to remain neutral. "Sure. What time would be best for you?"

Carrie picked up on the vibe and her voice became more normal. "How about 6:30? That will give me time to get cleaned up after work and have some dinner."

"Sure. I'll see you then," I agreed. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

The rest of the afternoon and through dinner, I could barely contain my excitement at seeing Carrie, but worked hard to remain indifferent in front of Mom and the others. While I helped clear the table, my mother even felt the need to remind me of my appointment with her friend. "Oh, yeah," I said casually. "I should probably start heading over there now."

Carrie met me at the door and as soon as I was inside we embraced in a long, sensual kiss. "Mmmmm....," she whispered. "I've been looking forward to that all day!"

"Me, too!" I replied before giving her another, harder kiss. I'm sure she didn't miss my hardening dick pressing up against her middle from under my shorts.

"Easy there, Tiger," she commented while drawing back a little. "I was thinking about what you said the other evening and thought maybe we could learn more about each other and have a little fun at the same time."

"How's that?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could play a little game," she answered. "Follow me." Pulling my hand, Carrie led me back to her bedroom. Things were already looking interesting.

We both sat on the bed and she explained. "The rules are simple. We take turns answering a question from the other person. Nothing is off the table, so you can ask about anything you want. After every other question, we get to have the other person take off one article of clothing. The game ends when we're both naked." She gave me a wolfish grin.

I couldn't help but smile back. "Sounds like fun! Are you sure that's when the game ends, though?" Carrie laughed and for the first time, I didn't feel inadequate. "Ladies first?"

"Sure!" she answered. The game didn't last long, since I was wearing just a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, my underwear and some flip-flops. Carrie wasn't wearing much more; just a t-shirt, loose shorts, her bra and panties, and sandals. By the time we were both naked, I had learned that until me, she had not slept with a man since her divorce nearly ten years before; she liked to read and romantic novels were her favorite, closely followed by mystery-adventure books; and she had a small collection of sex toys that she had not used in a while.

I had plenty of questions I wanted to ask about the pictures that had been on her old computer, but we were having fun and I didn't want to dampen the mood by prying into a subject that I was sure she wanted to keep buried.

She learned from me that I had never had a serious dating relationship with a girl, I enjoyed reading non-fiction books in the science fields, I liked listening to a lot of my Mom's classic rock music collection, in addition to smooth jazz and some of the more contemporary rock bands. "Tell me one of your fantasies," she asked. At the time, she was wearing just her panties and sandals, while I was wearing just my flip-flops.

My mind went blank and then started racing. "What do you mean?" I stalled.

"You know," she said smiling. "Everyone had sexual fantasies. Tell me one of yours." After a few seconds of watching me stare back at her with a dazed look, Carrie tried to help out. "C'mon. It's not that hard. What do you think of when you masturbate?"

Shit! The last thing I wanted to tell her was I jerked off thinking about my mother, my aunt, or my hot-looking cousin. "Uh, I think about you," I stammered.

"Ha! Nice try, but you never even knew me before ten days ago," Carrie grinned back at me. Then she had a thought and her face became more serious. "Look, there's no need to be embarrassed. Whatever you tell me won't change what I think about you, and I don't think there's much that you've imagined that I haven't actually tried." When I still didn't answer, she eased back. "Okay, you don't have to answer now, but whenever you feel up to it, I would like to know. In the meantime, time for you to lose your sandals!"

I kicked off my flip-flops and then leaned over on one elbow looking at her. "What is your fantasy?" I asked.

"Oh let me see. I have so many," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "A long time ago, I used to think about having two men make love to me at once. Another time, I thought about what it would be like to be a man's sex slave. I could go on, but don't want to bore you," she finished. I was amazed at how casually she could tell me things like that.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what? Fantasize?" she asked.

"No. How can you talk about it so easily?" I explained.

"Well, it's all a matter of trust. Once you fully trust someone, you'll find it's easier and even helpful to share deeply personal matters with him or her. It's not good to keep everything bottled up inside you. You may not see it now, but over time, all those secrets build up and create a stress that can ruin your physical and emotional health. That's a lesson I learned the hard way," Carrie explained patiently.

She kicked off her sandals and slipped her panties off before moving up next to me on the bed. "When I was married and my husband began taking advantage of me, I was too ashamed to tell anyone. For a few years, I went along with what he wanted me to do because I thought that he would change when we had kids. But he didn't; he just started going outside of our marriage more and more to get what I wouldn't or couldn't give him. The stress was literally ruining my physical health and I could feel my sanity slowly slipping away before I finally told your mother."

"Your mom has been my best friend since we were 7 or 8 years old and she knew that something was terribly wrong. She listened and didn't judge or criticize me for anything I did, but offered to provide her advice if I was interested in hearing it. I desperately needed help and she gave it without any conditions. When I finally decided that my marriage wasn't ever going to work, she was my biggest supporter and if it wasn't for her, I don't know how I would have survived." Carrie's eyes were starting to tear up from the memory, so without thinking, I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her against my body.

We laid like that for less than a minute before she leaned her head back and looked up at me. Her eyes were still wet, but she had a weak smile. "I don't mean to be such a big baby," she said.

"Shhhh," I whispered and kissed her lips. "I don't think you're a big baby. I don't know all the details, but you obviously went through a pretty traumatic time and I'm just glad you're past it, now."

Her smile grew a little. "I just hope you understand that I'm here for you just like your mother was there for me, and if you ever have anything bothering you, that you won't be afraid of talking to me about it. I promise, it will stay strictly between you and me," she replied. We snuggled a little more and I felt my dick getting stiff again. Carrie must have felt it, too, because she reached down and gave me a few soft strokes to get me fully hard. "I'm glad to see I can still excite you."

"I can't believe you ever had any doubt as to how much you excite me all the time," I said in a pained voice. I then tweaked one of her nipples and Carrie gave a sharp yelp. I held on to the nipple and felt it getting hard under my fingers while giving her a long, deep kiss. When our mouths separated, we were both hungry for much more than foreplay.

I rolled her on her back and mounted her between her legs. Her pussy was already wet and in just a few short strokes, my shaft was able to slide fully into her with little effort.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried out softly. Her face looked blissful as she watched me slowly moving in and out of her hot cunt. I couldn't control myself and less than a minute later, I felt the cum starting to push from my balls up through my cock. I stopped thrusting in a failed attempt to stop my orgasm and seconds later, send two or three large spurts of my sperm deep into her vagina.

Carrie must have known I was getting excited too quickly, but didn't seem upset. Instead, when I stopped thrusting, she began pushing herself up over my cock and I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft. When my climax subsided, she relaxed under me and held me close while I recovered.

"I'm sorry," I muttered in apology. "I didn't mean to cum so quickly."

She giggled. "Don't worry about it. Maybe sometime we can try to train you to last longer, but right now, I just love feeling the man I care about inside me."

"Maybe I can make it up to you?" I offered.

She gave me a strange look. "How do you plan on doing that?" she asked slowly. Without saying anything, I slid my body down her front, feeling my soft cock slipping out of her dripping wet pussy as I went. I kissed and suckled each of her breasts briefly before continuing down over her round tummy and into her secret treasure just below. I could see traces of my cum leaking from her wet cunt hole, but it didn't faze me. I opened her pussy lips wider with my fingers and in the room's light, I could see her clit popping up just as Kacie showed me. I plunged my tongue into her pussy and took my time as I remembered Kacie's various reactions.

It wasn't long before Carrie was squirming and writhing around under me in ecstasy with her fingers clutching my hair. A couple well-placed licks sent her over the edge and I was rewarded with a fresh gush of her pussy juice which also contained quite a bit more of my sperm. I happily ate it all and didn't stop until she had her second orgasm and was begging me to let her rest.

I moved back up on top of her body and kissed her open mouth hard. Her tongue met mine and also tasted our combined juices in and around my lips. We finally rolled apart and laid panting next to one another.

"Jeez! Where did you learn to do that?" she exclaimed breathlessly. I beamed with accomplishment, but realized her question wasn't rhetorical. The real answer was not something I could tell her, so I said, "I asked a friend who has a lot more experience than me for some pointers on eating pussy." Technically true, but still vague enough to protect Kacie's identity and the actual nature of her "pointers".

"Wow! Maybe I should meet this friend?" Carrie sighed.

My heart gave a brief flutter of panic before I caught on that she was joking.

"No way! I wouldn't want to take a chance on you leaving me for someone else," I kidded back.

Carrie gave me a smile that made my stomach flip. "Not gonna happen!" she declared with certainty. "But I would like to give him my thanks."

"I'll pass that along," I laughed.

"How long can you stay?" she queried.

"I don't know. I didn't say anything to my mom about it, but I probably shouldn't make a habit of staying here late every night."

Carrie gave a sad sigh. "I know. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you before my kids come back at the end of the month. After they get back, I won't have too much privacy and then you're going back to school."

I had almost forgotten about going back to college in six weeks when the summer break was over. Suddenly, things seemed even more problematic than before and I felt like I was losing Carrie just as our relationship was starting to gel. My face must have given away my thoughts, because she put her hand on my cheek and said, "Don't worry. Things look complicated now, but we'll figure out a way to make it work, assuming you want it to work between us."

I fixed her eyes with a serious look and replied, "Of course I want it to work! I just got so caught up in the moment, I forgot all about thinking of the future." We kissed and caressed each other for a long while and before I left to go home, we made love again. We did it slowly, not wanting the moment to end and there was a long period when we were joined that her body seemed to be part of mine. We did manage to climax at nearly the same time, which gave me a strong sense of satisfaction. I got the distinct impression that our mutual climax made Carrie enjoy the night even more.

I got home around 9pm and when Mom asked, I told her I was installing some software and configuring Carrie's home computer to make it secure against outside intrusions. I explained that I still needed to go back to finish the setup and then test it to make sure everything was working correctly.

"I'm so proud of you for everything you've done for Carrie. When she called this morning, she sounded happier than I've heard her in a very long time," Mom told me. I felt guilty for hiding my sexual involvement with her best friend from my mother, but there was no way she could understand it and I knew it could ruin her friendship with Carrie forever.