Taking Care of Mike

Story Info
Friends give my wife lessons on seduction and sexuality.
3.4k words
4.01
46.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November is usually not this cold here in the coastal region of eastern United States.

Today is that exception. Today it is 14 degrees, windy and cold.

Our drive home is hectic. Everyone is on edge. Cold makes coastal people cranky, down right mean.

As I enter my house I notice my phone vibrating in my pocket. I look at the message on my Fit bit and it is Cindy. I turn to see her crying in the front seat of her car. I rush out and climb into the passenger seat. "What is wrong sweetie?" I ask. "My mom apparently fell and fractured her hip. I have to go home and take care of her for a couple weeks." Cindy explains.

The next morning I get up early and drive to Cindy's. Her husband, Mike, is not there, he is at a work site in Muscle Shoals, Alabama some 600 miles away. Cindy throws a suitcase in the back of my car and we begin to drive to the airport.

"I talked to Mike last night and he is doing well. He told me he would leave work and meet me at my moms but I told him to stay at work and when he gets home I will talk with him. I feel so bad Sam, I know I have to do this but a million things are telling me to stay. I should have her insurance provide a nurse or have her admitted to a living assistance residence until she can manage but it is my MOM!" Cindy says with tears streaming down her face.

"Mike told me to just get my ass on a plane and go take care of the woman who took care of me all those wonderful years. I love him so much."

"Sam." Cindy stated with her head held down. "Can I ask you an enormous favor, one that is extremely personal and I hate to ask it cause it may cause us our friendship. You know I would not ask if it were not very important to me, right!" Cindy continued.

"Cindy, you can ask me anything you want. I am your friend and will help you in your time of need." I replied.

"This favor is not your typical favor though." Cindy says while lifting her head and looking me in the eyes. "I am not asking a standard friend type question Sam." Cindy remarks. "This is a whole next level type question Sam."

"For fuck sake Cin, just ask me OK." I semi-shout.

"Mike is very special to me and to you right?" She asks. "Yes, of course he is." I reply. "We joke a lot and I know I flirt with Patrick and you and Mike flirt too. This is all in good fun. We trust ourselves to keep it humorous, sarcastic and fun. right?

"Yes." I reply.

"Mike has a sex drive that is incredibly high, as I do. We actually have sex 4 to 5 times a week Sam. I know it is awkward of me to ask but do you think you could help Mike while I am gone. I will be gone for probably 2 to 3 weeks Sam." Cindy explains.

"Cindy, are you asking me to have sex with your husband of 10 years?" I question.

"Yes! I know it sounds crazy but I know Mike and I know masturbating is not enough. I don't want to put him in a situation where he becomes so weak that he strays to some bar stool cunt." Cindy says with a shaky voice and tears streaming down her face.

"This is really weighing on you?" I say. "OH Fuck yes. You have no idea how much I fear from this." She replies.

"Honestly, Patrick flirting sexually with you and me with Mike has always been harmless, with that said, I am not saying I have not thought of what it would be like to take it a step further, if that makes sense?" I ask. "Exactly, I have had fantasies of having sex with Patrick and I would totally do that with your permission." Cindy says shyly.

"This situation puts me in an awkward position. I want to help but honestly I could not do it without Patrick's permission." I say back to Cindy.

"I know and if Patrick is against it then the whole thing is off. I am not out to bring any harm between you and Patrick. I am only asking because I love Mike and wish to stay with him the rest of my life." Cindy says.

"I am not promising anything Cindy, but I will talk to Patrick and see how he feels. Hell he is always talking about a threesome with another woman so perhaps it is my time to talk to him about my fantasy." I jokingly tell Cindy.

Getting out of the car at the airport Cindy hugs me. "I love you! Thank you and oh if Patrick wants that threesome I will join if you wish." Cindy whispers in my ear before she briskly walks into the airport.

The drive home was plagued with detailed thoughts of Mike. His tone body, warm tan and infectious laugh. I can recall several times dancing with him and grinding my ass on his crotch feeling his hard cock. "Cindy is a very lucky lady to have someone like Mike as I am to have Patrick." I think to myself.

How am I going to ask Patrick? "I got it, I will bring it up during sex, but how. I know, while sucking his cock I will look up at Patrick very seductively and ask how fucking hot it would be to see another man, say Mike, pumping my pussy right now? This is how I will approach the subject.."

Sunday afternoon Patrick was watching a hockey game in the living room. This was my opportunity. I went into the bedroom and put on the sexiest outfit I could find. I then put it back. Naked is much better. I went into the bathroom, freshened up, shaved my pussy bald then with a sexy saunter, I walked into the living room. Patrick's eyes bugged out. I knelt down in front of him, took his cock out from under his running shorts and began to suck him deep and hard. Sucking so hard I could feel my lips squeezing his 7 inch cock. Over and over my mouth masturbated his cock. Then my opportunity arose. I saw Patrick roll his eyes back along with his head. I took his cock out, drifted lower and started licking and sucking his balls as my hand pumped him graciously. Looking up at him, our eyes met. I looked into his eyes not saying a word, just stroking his cock and licking his balls. I let my eyes lower to his cock and while looking at it I shifted myself into doggie style. "Patrick, how hot do you think it would be to see another man, say Mike, fucking my hot dripping pussy right now?" The words came out a bit too easy. Patrick said nothing, I felt his cock pulsate as I lowered my mouth all the way to his balls. Letting my mouth sit there I felt another pulsating jolt from his cock. "Fuck, he is going to cum." I thought. "I have to swallow, I don't like to swallow." with that thought passing through my mind ropes of cum streamed out of Patrick's cock and spewed into my mouth. I immediately began swallowing and then I began stroking his cock drinking every splash of cum until I milked the last drop of cum from his now placid cock. "That answers my question." I state.

"It would be so fucking hot to see Mike pound your pussy, as you suck my cock. As long as me and Mike don't do anything together." Patrick stumbled over his words but I got his meaning.

"I Understand perfectly. You sure!" I say to Patrick. "100%." he replies. "I will stop over and see Mike when he gets back from Alabama."

The days flew by fast. Mike sent me a text telling me he was home and perhaps Patrick and I could come over for a cookout on Saturday. I jumped at the chance. I drove to the mall to look for an outfit for the occasion. While looking I got an idea of how I can pull this off. I texted Mike.

"You want to use the Jacuzzi after the cookout. Stars will be out and I know you like relaxing in the Jacuzzi." My text was inviting with a hint of what I had planned I thought. "Sounds crazy good to me." Mike replied quickly.

Saturday morning I was still unsure of what to wear to the cookout. Patrick walked in and looked at me standing there looking over outfits. "What should I wear?" I asked him. "Were using the Jacuzzi right?" Patrick asked. "Yes" I answered. "Then go get into the bikini with the wrap you bought for the cruise last year." Patrick said as he left the room.

I tried on the bikini and it fit perfectly, not too tight or loose, just right.

I wore the outfit all day and Patrick kept commenting on how hot I looked. "Mike is going to have a hard on all night." he said.

Arriving at Mike's house, we let ourselves into the back yard. Mike had his grill smoking and the smell was delicious." "Hey sweetie." I said as I tossed my night bag onto the chair and walked up to Mike, hugged him with a small kiss on the lips. Mike hugged me back and fist bumped Patrick. "Wow, I had no idea how hungry I was until I walked into your backyard." Patrick let out. "Ribs have been cooking all day. Ready to eat?" Mike replied.

The food was incredible and the alcohol was flowing. I had three long island ice teas which I think Patrick made a bit too strong. My head was beginning to feel light. "How is Cindy doing Mike?" I asked. "She is good, said she is glad she went to stay with her mom. Mom was having a difficult time understanding the insurance but Cindy got it all straightened out. She is good like that."

I stood up and lost my footing. Patrick caught me from the back and Mike caught me from the front. "Threesome!" I blurted out immediately turning blood red. "I am so sorry Mike. It is the alcohol I swear." I clamored.

"Sounds good to me but I would need permission from Cindy." Mike said, being flip.

"Already got permission! That is why we are here." I said.

"Cindy asked me to because of your unusual high sex drive." I said

"Patrick you OK with this?" Mike inquired. "YEP, it is all about her though." Patrick said. "Great, guys don't have to do anything!" Mike stated. "Except me!" I said in a semi loud voice.

I turned on some music and started dancing seductively, well as seductively as I could. I removed my outerwear and left my bikini on while gyrating to the song. I looped my arm behind me and untied the top of the bikini. It fell immediately letting my girls fall out and being exposed to everyone. "YES!" came from both gentlemen.

The top fell to the grass once I untied the bottom half and I was naked from the waste up. I started dancing as sexually as possible. Feeling my breasts and twisting my nipples. This was such a fucking turn on for me. Having two gorgeous men look at me with this desire changed my whole attitude. "

"It was all about me." I thought and united both strings of my bottoms and then stood bare ass naked in Cindy's yard with Patrick and Mike catcalling at me.

I turned around and bent over to pick up my swim suit and eagerly let my legs bend exposing my full vaginal area. My hand moved between my legs and I started stroking my anus. I then moved to my dripping pussy then back to my anus inserting one finger a bit. "What the fuck am I doing, I don't like anal." I thought but still more of my finger was pushing into my rosebud.

I stood up and turned to see the two gentlemen and both were sitting there stark naked, stroking their cocks. I grabbed a pillow from my chair as I passed by and plopped it down in front of both men. First I stared into Patrick's eyes as I took both cocks, one in each hand. Elated that they were the exact length and girth I started on Patrick taking his rod into my eager mouth. I moved over to Mike and I could feel the fluid streaming down my inner thighs.

As I closed my eyes I would go from Mike to Patrick than back to Mike and honestly I could not tell them apart. I opened my eyes and had Patrick in my mouth, his balls in my hand. He motioned to Mike and I felt a pair of hands grab each of my ass cheeks. SMACK! "OH, FUCK!" That felt so good, I thought.

With little effort Mike slipped his cock into my drenched pussy. Patrick looked down as I bobbed up and down on his cock then back and forward from Mike slamming into me from behind.

SMACK! I felt yet another jolt of sexuality flow through my body. "Switch.." I heard Mike say and as I sat there the two switched places. I looked up at Mike, I winked and smiled. Taking his cock in my hand my fluid was freely flowing all over his cock and balls. I began licking his manhood from ass to the tip of his cock. Plunging down his shaft slowly and with great suction. I wanted to taste myself on his cock.

Patrick positioned himself behind and began probing my pussy with his cock, then to my surprise and delight, he plunged his thumb into my ass. "MMMMMMMMM" I let out. "That is so filling." I said. "May I fill you with more love?" I heard Patrick request.

Patrick knows I do not want to do anal, never have and it was always off limits. Him asking now was a bit much for me to handle. I gave my thumbs down then released Mike's cock. "Shall we take this inside, my knees are killing me.

The three of us finished our drinks then headed to the living room. Patrick and Mike sat on the couch and I went to my overnight bag. I came back with a pair of dice in my hands. "These are specific dice made for an MFM threesome. Let's use them to have some sexual adventures." I said as I tossed them onto the living room table.

The dice landed with one lady laying on her back with her legs in the air. Second dice had one man fucking her and the other to her side while she sucked his cock.

There was a 2 on the second dice.

"OK, Patrick you are between my legs and Mike you are here beside my face." I said as I laid down on the carpet with my legs open. Patrick lifted my legs by the ankle and entered me with a hard thrust. "OHHHHH," I let out. as I saw Mike kneeling beside me.

In looking at the dice on the table Mike asked. "What are the two for?"

"Alexa, time me 2 minutes." I yelled and took Mike's cock in my hand. I asked him to move behind me so I could let him fuck my mouth and I could suck and lick his balls. I looked up with a smile on my face as Patrick was stroking my pussy hard and fast. I licked at Mike's taint and it sent shivers through his body as he jumped. I started licking his balls and stroking his cock. Mike positioned himself with his hands on each side of my breast and I saw his cock rise that tip for my mouth. "I want to fuck that pretty mouth!" I heard.

"Please do!" I let out.

I could still feel Patrick as Mike entered my mouth. I lay there as relaxed as I could as his cock pushed deep into my throat. The feeling was surprisingly exciting. I could feel his pubic bone on my chin. Mike pulled back and that thrust again, not as deep. I was in heaven as Patrick was pounding my pussy and Mike sped up his fucking my mouth. I was surprised that I could maintain the sense of both men fucking me.

An alarm went off and we knew the two minutes were up. Mike pulled out of my mouth and Patrick laid back onto the carpet panting. I just laid there trying to control my sexual desire. I had never felt this way before. I wanted more, NOW!

Mike suggested drinks and we made our way into the kitchen. With drinks in hand we started to talk like nothing was going on. Mike telling me funny stories about Cindy. It was refreshing to hear us chat and laugh as though nothing was going on. Just another Saturday afternoon.

As I started my second Long Island Iced Tea, I had a great idea. "Hey, let's face time Cindy." "Fuck yea." Mike said.

Mike got his phone and dialed Cindy. "Hey baby, how are you?" Cindy asked.

"I am doing fantastic. How are things up there? Mike asked. "Great, we had a nurse come over for physical therapy and that wiped mom out. The nurse gave her something to ease the pain so she could rest so she is out for the night." Cindy said.

"Hey Cindy!" Patrick and I said as we entered the picture. "WOW, all three of you, this is fantastic. OH! I love you guys so much, I wish I were there." Cindy quipped.

"Cindy! If you were here right now what would make you feel happy?" I asked as I moved between the two guys. Falling to my knees I heard Cindy say. "An Appletini and a hug from you guys!"

"Think this would make you happy too?" I asked as Mike pointed the camera down at me while holding both cocks in my hands. I bent to my left and took Mike in my mouth sucking his cock fast and hard while stroking Patrick.

"OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS." I heard it come from the phone. As I was sucking Mike hard I could hear wrestling on the phone. I turned Mike towards me so he could pump his cock into my mouth. Patrick took the phone and pointed it towards Mike and myself. I looked up at the phone and there sat Cindy, naked in a cushion chair with her legs spread wide apart and her fingers deep inside her pussy.

"Suck his cock Sam, suck it hard, I want to see him throw ropes of cum all over your gorgeous face and lovely tits." I heard Cindy say.

I continued sucking Mike's cock anticipating that pulsating feel, telling me he is about to cum. I release his cock and begin stroking it feverishly while looking into the phone. "You want his cum all over my face and tits Cindy?" I ask looking at her sucking her juices off her fingers than plunging them deep inside herself. This time I see a finger make its way into her ass. She releases her fingers from her pussy and begins to push two fingers deep into her ass.

"OH, My GOD that is so hot Cindy." I hear Mike say as I put his cock deep into my mouth. Pumping frantically I felt that throb and knew he was ready to ejaculate.

"Here it is Cindy." I said letting Mike's cock escape my mouth and pumping his cock.

I felt a warm rope of cum splash across my face. I pointed it towards my tits as more cum escaped his throbbing cock. I let all of his cum spray all over my tits and face. Suddenly I looked at the lens with a seductive look. Watching Cindy finger fuck her butt hole I squeezed the last droplets of cum from Mike's cock onto my waiting tongue.

"OH YES, Sam, Lick that precious juice." I heard Cindy exclaim.

I took Mike deep into my mouth and sucked hard as I let it release from my mouth. Warm, wonderful and so tasty. "Why have I NOT done this to Patrick more often." I thought.

I looked into the camera and said. "I think Mike will be good for a few days!"

Cindy replied "I have no words Sam, I will repay you when I get home, I promise."