All Comments on 'Taking Care of Mike'

by ultramannc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
The dialogue structure is a problem

Look, our may have a decent story, but the way you have two people talking in the same paragraph is confusing. Separate one person from another when they speak and occasionally say who is speaking so the reader doesn't have to stop and figure it out.

I am not a grammar and structure nazi. I make my shares of mistakes, but this one is kind of important. See if you can fix it and submit it to the admins for a revised post. If you use word, play it on audio under review and hear it out.

Hope this helps.

I did not rate you as I could not finish this. Too distracting

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 4 years ago
One word - MORE!!

There needs to be more chapters.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 4 years ago
Sam, Cindy, Mike?

You have a real identity crisis going on in this story. And when you have Sam sucking another man's cock, you belong in GAY MALE! So please find an editor or do a much better job proof reading. This was a complete mess.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
OK...on second thought.

So I took my own advice that we are not here for good grammar but the stories, I kept going and found that I liked it and hope the writer continues with the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userultramannc@ultramannc
Reading erotica is a passion I have always had. I have a great energy to write stories of fantasies. Hope all will find my writing entertaining as well as stimulating. Please comment on my writing, good, bad or just a note. All criticism is welcome.