All Comments on 'Taking Care of Mom'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
That A Damn Good Read*****

This could have been longer it's really a good read to me. Very entertaining and the sex was nice too. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anonymous

classic milf tale...more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trusting this story will not be one and done

Looking forward to your follow up chapter on Mrs Ellison gone wild.

Kindly keep Hal very short if at all in the story when he returns.

Concentrate on Brian and Mrs. E's exploration of one another's sexual cravings/desires and how the two are fulfilled but yet keep pushing their fantasy wants upon each other.

Looking forward to reading more of their developing relationship.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what readers think of my stories. Thanks too for the email feedback, much appreciated. Initially this was just going to be a one and done, but I've decided Mrs. Ellison and Brian aren't quite done exploring each other. So, soon there should be more kinky fun and games for these two, that hopefully you'll enjoy.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the story! Very hot! However, you might want to use an editor or a proofreader next time as I did notice a few mistakes that you wouldn't catch with a spell catcher program ((I knew Brian would be pissed if he found out I was lusting...) (I had concert that night with...) (in addition to being probably the sexy woman alive, she really was...)). With the first mistake, you meant to say Hal, not Brian.

I know that this is porn and I should be concentrating on the sex but, being trained as a teacher, I can't help noticing miscues when I'm reading. Sorry about that. :-) Still, I gave it five stars and a favorite point for the hot fucking and sucking!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Very nice story...excellent writing !!!!

Just read and enjoy the stories people have taken their time to write for our reading enjoyment. Why do people have to always be critics?

To the author of this story....Thank you for you time. Hope u add more chapter.

I liked your story her much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect MILF Story Loved it!

So hot. Five Stars. Now I'm hoping there's at least another chapter.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 4 years agoAuthor
Custom Stories

A reader emailed and asked, after reading and enjoying this little MILF tale, if I would ever consider writing custom stories. The answer is yes. If anyone is interested, I think I could create something personalized that you might enjoy. If you provide me with the details, I would definitely give it a shot.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this story - and will start reading the other stories that you have written.

Thanks!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well I have to laugh as you say she’s so old being 42, and he’s 22, she’s just coming into her prime, he’s just leaving his if he only knew it, good old sex read, plenty of descriptions nice characters, apart from how young he acts,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES