All Comments on 'Taking Care of Mom Ch. 04'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 4 years ago

Man it really felt like Rachel was using Brian at the end.

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 4 years ago
What?

Brian and Rachel seem to be at a cross road. Expressing true feelings for each other would help them realize what they both want is right in front of them. Together, they reveal to their families their feelings for each other and move on together. More please!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Series Good Storyline****

Great storytelling kinky sex!! Thanks for sharing.

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowover 3 years ago
More

Don't leave us hanging, continue or provide closure please!

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

What is this ending?

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 3 years agoAuthor
There's More to Come!

I tend to write several stories at once, and Taking Care of Mom Ch. 05 is one that I'm working on. I finished the conclusion to One Look and Finally, and now I'm working on a few others. So, this is definitely not the end for Brian and Rachel. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

God, this was wonderful. Bring them back for a happy ending, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but hopefully there is another chapter where she moves to where he is going to school but ends up with another friend of Hal's that lives in Dubai. Much more daring_kinkier than Brian.

Womanlover60Womanlover60almost 2 years ago

Didn’t like the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story line!

Trusting you will have at keast a couple more chapters. 1) Rachel buying a Condo where he attends College 2) They have arguments with Hal and Parents, they split for a bit. Then they long fir each other and finally get married.

In any case looking forwRd to reading more of these 2.

Thank you!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Great series so far. 5 stars.

However I am in a little state of confusion. The 2 times they had anal while she is on her knees how could his balls be slapping against her ass?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Oh please, we ALL want more, we need to know if they continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dick pics? Seriously? Behaving like a fucked up politician? Pretty much ruined what you had going earlier.

sbmcruisesbmcruiseabout 1 month ago

So sad there is no "Rest of the Story"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES