Taking Care of Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged and admitted, "I've been looking at some condos online, and most of them have a pool."

I nodded again. "Good, then you can swim year round. But we sure as hell wouldn't be able to make out in the pool in your condo."

She smirked, and ran her hand down my chest. "True. But we can still have some fun while we're here." Then she tip-toed her fingers down over my shorts, cupped me in her hand, leaned close and whispered against my mouth, "We'll work it out, I promise." Then when she slipped her tongue between my lips and kissed me, I forgot quickly about everything else but her, as I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her to my chest, lost in the feel of her lips and how hard she was getting me as she stroked me in her hand.

I don't even remember slipping out of our clothes, or even carrying her upstairs, but I do remember the sexy smile she was wearing as she pushed me onto my back on her bed, so she could take her time making to love me.

And that's really what it felt like this time. Her gaze locked on mine as she rode me slow and easy, in no hurry to get to finish line. When she dropped her head and lingered over my mouth and kissed me long and slow, I got so lost in the taste of her, I barely moved a muscle, except to run my hands through her hair and gently stroke her back as she sank her warm, soft body down over mine.

It felt so good to take our time and really savor each other that I had a feeling it was because we both knew our time together might be running out, so we were obviously doing our best to treasure every minute we had left.

She was just so beautiful, with those big blue eyes and long dark hair, curling down her back. Slyly smiling down at me with her full breasts heaving, she was utterly stunning, no matter her age. And I was so blown away looking up into her big baby blues, so warm with emotion, as she gently rode me, that I almost told her that I loved her. But luckily I caught myself, and held back. I had a feeling it was something she wouldn't want to hear. What we had was fun, and it wasn't supposed to get too heavy, I knew that.

But I also knew that I'd never meet anyone like her again.

When I saw her starting to tremble, and new she getting ready to climax, I reached between us and gently massaged her clit. The way she began to clench me inside her like a warm tight glove, I could feel us both coming and I tugged her head down and kissed her, moaning into her mouth as we both crested at once, shivering hard in each other's arms.

I held her for the longest time, stroking my hand up and down over her body, reluctant to pull out, and she didn't move, just wrapped herself around me like the warmest blanket I'd ever felt and hugged me tight. Though it was probably the nicest time I can ever remember with her, I knew it was because we both knew what was going to happen to us once she moved away and I went off to college.

Finally, she lifted her head, stroked my cheek, and softly murmured, "That was nice."

"Perfect," I agreed, tugging her head down for another taste of her lips.

After we'd enjoyed a late lunch of finger foods and munchies in bed, we watched a movie in her room, curled up tight together under the sheets. It felt good just to hang out with her, even if all we were doing was watching an old Hitchcock movie. Though I still couldn't resist making her moan and shiver, with little flicks of my thumbnails over nipples, while licking and sucking at her neck, she was just so tempting.

I decided instead of going home, that I'd stay the night with her. And when she crawled over me and started to stroke my cock and lick and suck at the tip, I knew she wanted more than just cuddling.

So, I got out her dildo and the bottle of lube and asked her if she wanted to try double penetration. And the way her eyes instantly flared and grew dark with desire, I knew she was back to her old self and wanted to experience a little more kinky fun with me before things had to change, when we both moved on.

She didn't waste any time, getting busy. With her head between my legs, sucking the hell out of my cock, I groaned as I lubed up her big, fat pink dildo, feeling a little envious that it would soon be sliding in and out of her pussy, instead of my dick. But since I'd be packed nice in tight in her sweet little ass, and also knew she'd be happily squealing her fucking head off once I made her come like she'd never come before. Every bit as eager as she was to see her shuddering right down to her toes with both her holes filled to the max, I was more than happy to help her experience getting DP'd for the first time.

The way she was deep-throating me and really starting to shiver as she slid her hands between her legs and worked her clit, I knew I had to pull out of her mouth, no matter how good it felt, if we were going to do this and see how she liked having both her holes filled and drilled.

I tipped up her face and kissed her, smiling at the taste of my pre-cum on her lips as she sucked my tongue into my mouth, till finally I pulled back before we went too far, and I gave in and took her pussy for a nice hard ride.

"On your knees, baby," I told her with a gentle swat, "and get that sweet ass of yours up nice and high in the air."

When she quickly obeyed, I could feel my cock thickening in my hand, and my jaw locking and unlocking as I gazed down longingly at her dripping cunt, and the sight of her tight back hole, just itching to be filled up and taken hard.

Though I slid two fingers into her pussy and got her nice and juicy with a rough little finger fuck, I still lubed up her dildo, since it was one big mother-fucker and I didn't want to risk her getting hurt.

Then I bent and fucked into her cunt with my tongue, to give her a little more of what she needed, getting her chest heaving, before I dragged it along her juicy slit, right up to her tight little back hole, where I poked in my tongue and licked into that, too.

Using my fingers I lubed up my erection, till it was glistening and rock-hard, and so ready to push inside and plunder her, it was starting to throb. Then using just my index finger, I slid the lube up and down along her crack, gradually easing it into her ass, till I was knuckle deep and gently probing her tight back passage. "How does that feel?" I asked her, noticing she was already sliding her dildo into her cunt and softly moaning; eager little thing that she was.

"Oooh, it already feels so good, that I can hardly wait to feel you filling me up, too."

I shook my head and laughed, since she had to be the most insatiable woman I'd ever known, or likely ever would.

Carefully, I worked my middle finger into her ass too, then scissored them open to gently stretch her, because I really wanted her to enjoy the first time she had both her holes filled and fucked, hopefully pain free.

As I felt her tight little hole stretching open wider, I gradually slid my cockhead into her ass, easing carefully past the resistance, till I felt I could push in a little deeper and gradually begin to slide in and out of her.

The way she was already starting to moan, she seemed to be enjoying her first double penetration. And I knew I sure as hell was.

I let out a groan as I felt the vibration and unyielding hardness of the dildo pressing against my cock through the thin membrane that separated her ass and vagina. Rachel gasped and moaned, and I did too, as she pushed her big pink toy into her cunt, nice and deep, getting both of us off. I gotta say, knowing how full she was packed, and how tight she felt, squeezing the fuck out of my cock in her ass, while she plowed that big fat monster in and out of her pussy, I'd never been more turned on. Kinky as fuck to see her getting her off like this, I could hardly believe I was sharing this with my best friend's mother.

Wanting incredible feeling to last as long as it could, I clutched her hips and gritted my teeth as I flexed my hips thrusting deep into the tight, warm depths of her body, before slowly pulling almost all the way out, blown away by sight of both her holes being filled so full. While Rachel was busy fucking herself silly with her vibrating toy, getting me off just as hard as she thrust it in and out, keeping a nice vibration going right through my probing cock.

Reaching beneath her, just to give her a little more of what I knew she needed, I massaged her clit and roughly tugged at a nipple, and just like I knew she would she really started to whimper and desperately thrust her ass back for more.

Watching my slickened cock sliding in and out of her tight little ass, as she worked her toy deep into her pussy, had to be the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. I almost came just from the sight of her getting herself off alone, moaning as she slammed her toy in and out of squelching pussy, never mind how hot it looked to see my deal pounding into her -- or how crazy good it felt.

And I knew if my buddy Hal had even an inkling of the kind of kinky shit I was getting up to with his mother, he'd probably want to strangle me with his bare hands.

But right now, buried as deep inside her as I could go, with my balls pressed up nice and tight against her ass, I was so fucking ready to come, I couldn't think of anything else. All I cared about was giving Rachel the ride of her life that hopefully she'd never forget, so she'd remember that I was the one who could get her off like no one ever had before, or probably ever would again.

"Oooh, god I'm coming," she cried out brokenly, arching her back as I pounded my cock into her ass, "And so fucking hard!!!"

"You and me both, baby," I told her as I thrust deep, and froze. As my balls let go and I felt my cock pulsing hard, shooting her full to bursting with wave after wave of my seed, so deep into her body, that I knew I'd never gone as deep, or come as hard in my life.

Her chest heaving hard, she slid the dildo out of her pussy and collapsed breathlessly face down on the bed as I gave her a few more good hard thrusts, just to be sure I'd given her everything I had to give.

As I pulled out of her I groaned, transfixed by the thick stream of cum sliding out of her ass right down to her gaping pussy. Overwhelmed, I threw back my head growling at the eroticness of what we'd just done, feeling like a caveman that had just impaled his woman, implanted her with his seed, and marked her as his.

I knew I'd never gotten this wild with anyone before her. And what we shared together was just so perfect and so special, and just so us, that I couldn't see myself ever giving her up.

I ran my hand over her hip, gently massaging her quivering muscles. "How did that feel? You okay?"

She nodded, still fighting hard to catch her breath. But then she smiled over her shoulder at me, looking so blissed out. "Hmmm, I've never felt anything like it. To be packed that full and taken that hard, just felt so good, it's almost indescribable. My pussy and my ass just won't stop tingling. I've just never come that hard before, ever."

When she rolled onto her back and opened her arms to me, I covered her body with mine and claimed her mouth with a deep, long lingering kiss. Maybe I couldn't tell her how I felt, but I sure as hell could show her.

"We'll make this work," I promised, feathering kisses over her face as I brushed back her hair from her eyes, "because I just can't give you up."

She smiled up into my eyes, smoothing her hand along my jaw. "And there's no way I can give you up, or what we have together, not when it's this amazing."

Curled together tight in her bed, it wasn't long before we dropped off to sleep, tired sated, spent and utterly elated.

When I woke up in the morning, it just felt so good to have Rachel warm and close, with her ass tucked in nice and tight against my deal that I could feel was already starting to stir, probably just from the feel of her body. As I realized that nothing I'd ever experienced felt better than waking up with her in my arms, I hoped we really would find a way to keep seeing each other and keep this thing we had going.

After we had a little more fun, playing together in the shower, going down on each other and laughing under the spray, finally I knew I had to head home before my family started wondering where the hell I was.

I kissed Rachel goodbye at the door, winked and gave her ass a squeeze and promised I'd be back later to take up where we left off. Her eyes lit up with a spark of mischief as she stroked me up and down again through my shorts, so of course I was semi-hard for the rest of the day, thanks to her.

Later on, I went back that afternoon, eager to see her again, but when I recognized Bill's car parked in her driveway, I turned around, looking for something to punch.

But as annoyed as I was, I just headed back home, deciding I'd start packing for college. Since Rachel was obviously signing the paperwork to sell her house, preparing to leave the neighborhood and leave me behind, too.

But then I thought, maybe I'd send her another dick pic later, just to see what she'd do. Because it sure as hell paid off with her last time I'd sent her one... big time.




12