Taking care of Momma Pt. 05

Story Info
Paul and Ellen come full circle.
3.3k words
4.47
13.6k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
307 Followers

Ellen stood up and let her son finish drying her back.

Paul picked up the sundress he'd tossed on the chair beside the massage table.

"You want this back on, momma?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, I think I want to go ahead and put my gown on now," she said. "You don't mind if I hang out in my gown, do you?"

Paul laughed. "Not at all, mom. You don't even have to wear the gown if you don't want to."

Ellen stopped and looked at him. "You mean hang out naked?"

Paul shrugged. "If you want to. It's not like I haven't seen you naked quite a lot in the past day or so."

She nodded. "That's true. And as much as I like the idea of hanging out naked, it's a little chilly in the house right now, so I think I'll go ahead and put on a gown."

"You know your dad and I used to hang around the house naked a lot before you kids were born. We even went to a couple of clothing optional camps," she said as they walked to the bedroom.

Paul laughed. "I'm learning a lot about you, mom. But for some reason it doesn't surprise me that you and dad did some nudie camping. What are you going to tell me next? That you were swingers?"

Paul followed her to her bedroom carrying her sundress. He tossed the sundress on the bed. He'd put it in the hamper later, after he helped his mom get dressed in her gown... and panties if she wanted them.

Ellen stopped and looked at him. "Would that surprise you? Or disappoint you?" she asked.

"Maybe a little surprise," Paul admitted. "A guy just doesn't think about his parents doing that. And it's not like you two were walking around the house playing with each other."

"So which gown do you want?" he asked her.

"Pick me one you like," she said. She smiled when he said "Okay" and walked to her dresser. He had just confirmed what she suspected- he knew what gowns she had in her drawer. He chose for her a pretty yellow sleeveless nylon gown that barely covered her round ass. She knew he'd have a nice view of her tits in that one. She also knew her dark areola were visible through the thin yellow nylon. The thought of him looking at her tits in the sexy gown caused her nipples to harden.

"So why weren't you surprised to hear we went to nudie camps?" she asked

She let him put the gown over her head and sat down on the edge of the bed. She patted the bed beside her. "Sit down for a minute," she told him.

"I'm going to ask you to do me two favors, Paulie," she said when he was seated beside her.

"Okay," he said. "What do I need to do for you?"

"Well, first, I want you to take your clothes off to sit beside me," she told him.

He looked at her quizzically. "Okay," he said slowly. "Why?" But even as he questioned her he stood and pulled his shirt over his head.

"I'll get to that," she told him. She watched him put his thumbs in the elastic waistbands of his pants and underwear.

"Um, mom, um, well, don't be surprised," he said as he started to push them down.

"Of what?" she asked. "That you're wearing a pair of my panties?"

Paul stopped and looked at her. "You knew?"

She shrugged and smiled. "Lucky guess. Tell me, do you often wear my panties?"

He pushed the panties and shorts down his legs and stood in front of his mother naked for the first time in many years.

"Actually, no. I usually wear my own. But when I came over here to stay I wore regular men's briefs. Then one of the first times I was doing laundry I was folding a pair of your panties and, well... I've been wearing yours ever since. Is that what you wanted to see? If I was wearing your panties?"

Ellen laughed. "Oh, no, dear. I'm not surprised by it. So you have your own panties back at your place on campus?" She patted the bed beside her again, signaling him to sit back down.

He looked down at his hands and blushed. "Yeah. I don't wear men's underwear very often," he admitted to her.

"I don't blame you," she said. "Panties are so much softer and prettier!"

Paul nodded his head. "Yes, they are," he said softly.

Ellen stood in front of him. She put her bandaged hands on his shoulders as she leaned over and pressed her lips against his. Paul opened his mouth to accept his mother's tongue and pushed his tongue back against hers. They were both breathing harder when she pulled her face back from his and pushed on his shoulders.

"Lay down," she whispered.

"Mom, what....?" he tried to ask her.

"Just do it, please," she said, pushing on his chest.

Paul lay back on the bed. He knew his small cock was almost fully hard.

Ellen leaned over and ran her tongue across his already hard nipple. Paul sighed and pushed his nipple up against her tongue. Ellen ran her tongue around both his nipples, then gently bit one, then the other. Paul responded by putting his hands on the back of his mother's head and pulling her mouth down harder on his sensitive nipples.

"Oh, mom, no," he groaned when he felt her sliding further down, caressing his belly with her tongue and lips. But he kept his hands on her head and did nothing to stop her.

Ellen moved down until she felt his hard jutting dick touch her chin. She moved her head to the side, licking down to his smooth shaven pubic mound. His cock was rubbing against her face as she moved.

She looked up at Paul. His head was tilted back. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked softly.

Paul took a deep breath. "No, mom, I don't," he said breathlessly. "Please don't stop."

Ellen nodded her head and took his hard shaft into her mouth. Paul groaned and pushed his hips up to make her take more. Ellen easily took the entire length in her mouth until her nose was against the smooth skin at the base of his cock. She rubbed her tongue up and down the big vein on the underside of his shaft.

Ellen clamped her lips down on the base of her son's cock and slowly raised her head until only his swollen head was still in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, then pulled back more and let it slip from her mouth with an audible pop.

She lowered her head and licked his small tight balls. She ran her tongue in the crease between his thigh and his balls. She put her head down and licked the underside of his balls, then slowly moved back up, licking the length of his shaft. She tilted her head to take his bulbous head back into her mouth and slowly pushed her mouth down until her nose once again touched his smooth pubis.

"Mom! Mom! I'm going to.... I can't help it... mom! If you don't want me to cum in your mouth you'd better...."

Ellen started to swallow with his cock buried deep in her mouth. He could feel her swallowing. He knew she wanted it. He relaxed and let the feeling wash over him.

Ellen moaned and pulled her head back just a little when the first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat. She managed to swallow and it slid easily down her throat. She pulled her head back some more as the second shot filled her mouth. Again she managed to swallow it.

She was surprised by how much cum he had to shoot considering the load she'd watched him pump out just a few hours earlier. She swallowed until she knew she was getting the last of it. She sucked gently, coaxing the final surges of his cum into her mouth.

She pulled her head back and let his still hard cock slip from her lips. She moved up on top of him and pushed her lips against his. Paul instinctively opened his mouth when he felt her lips against his. Ellen opened her mouth and let the last of his cum slide out of her mouth into his. She was surprised by how easily he swallowed the creamy gift from her mouth. They moaned as their tongues clashed in a passionate kiss.

Finally Ellen pulled her head back and smiled down at her son. "Thank you for letting me do that," she said softly. "I always loved to suck dick. I haven't sucked one in a little over ten years."

Paul smiled crookedly at her. "Well, glad to oblige," he laughed. "Anytime."

Ellen laughed. "Be careful what you offer. I might take you up on that."

Paul laughed, too. "Believe me, mom. I can't imagine a circumstance when I'd turn that down."

They sat up on the bed.

"So, was that the second favor you wanted?" Paul asked.

"Oh, no!" Ellen laughed. "That was still the first one. The second one is...."

Paul was reaching for his shorts and panties.

"Um, you can put the panties back on if you want," she said. "But not the shorts."

Paul stopped and looked at her. "Okay. You want me to hang out in just the panties?"

Ellen shook her head. "No. I want you to hang out in my sundress," she said. She picked up the sundress she'd been wearing and held it out to him.

"You want me to... why?" he asked.

"Because I figure you like wearing things like this around the houses, and because I think it'll look cute on you."

Paul shrugged. He didn't want to show it too much, but he loved the idea of wearing a sundress around the house... especially one that his mother had been wearing all day.

"I don't think I'll look very feminine, though. I mean, I probably need to shave, and I don't have any make-up on, or a wig or at least my hair fixed, or..."

But as he was talking he slipped the sundress over his head and pulled it down in place.

"Hush," Ellen said. "You look cute. I like it."

Paul laughed. "Okay, then. I'll have to take your word for it."

Ellen laughed. "Let's go have a glass of wine and talk," she said as she walked toward the living/dining area.

"Would you close the blinds in the breakfast nook?" she asked him as she sat down at the table in her almost sheer gown. "There are some things the neighbors just don't need to know... yet."

Paul laughed as he closed the blinds. "Yeah, they might wonder what's going on if they see me in a dress."

Paul brought the bottle of wine to the table. He had somethings he wanted to discuss with his mother and he knew he'd need to loosen his inhibitions a little. Ellen was glad he brought the bottle. She, too, had some things for them to discuss and she, too, needed to take the edge off of her nerves to do it.

"Mom, there's...."

"Paulie, I n..."

They both started talking at the same time, then stopped and laughed. Both said "You go ahead" at the same time, and they laughed again.

"You go first, mom," Paul finally got out.

Ellen took a deep breath.

"Okay, well, be honest with me, please, Paul," she said. "You like wearing a dress, don't you?"

Paul took a sip his wine and stared at the glass. "Yes, I do," he said softly. "Have for a long time."

Ellen nodded. "I know. I knew. Of course, I caught you wearing your sister's things a lot when you were really young. But then when you were older and she'd moved off to college I noticed some of my things were moved, and I wondered. And when she came over to help me clean out her room when she got her own place and was getting married, she noticed that some things she thought she'd left weren't in her closet. And I looked and they were in yours."

"But you left them there," Paul said.

"Yes, I did," she told him. "I knew you liked to wear them when you were home alone, and it wasn't hurting anyone, so...."

Paul took another sip of his wine. "Thank you, momma," he said quietly.

Ellen continued. "And when I asked you to wear the sundress, you mentioned some things, like make-up and a wig. So, do you have those things at your apartment on campus?"

Paul nodded.

"So, tell me the truth, Pauli," she said. "Do you sometimes get all dressed up and go out to clubs or something?"

Paul nodded. "Yes, mom, sometimes I do that. Sometimes I just hang around the house. Sometimes I hang out with friends."

"Your roommate, Johnny, does he dress up, too?" she asked.

Paul shook his head. "No."

"But he knows you do?"

Paul nodded his head. "Oh, yeah, he knows I do. He's okay with it. Most of my real friends on campus know."

Ellen took a big gulp of her wine. "Okay, so now the hard question... for me, at least. Pauli, do you like boys? Do you have sex with boys?"

Paul almost laughed at the way she asked it.

"Yes, mom, I like to have sex with boys," he admitted. "BUT... I also like to have sex with girls."

Ellen laughed. "Well, yeah, after the way you've taken care of me the past couple of days I figured you like sex with girls. So you are... bisexual?"

Paul nodded. "Yes, mom, I'm bisexual."

Ellen nodded. "Makes sense. Your father was, too."

Paul jerked his eyes up and looked at his mother's face for the first time since they started talking.

"Dad was bi?" he asked. "And you knew that?"

She laughed. "Of course I knew it, silly. When your dad and I first met when we were in college bisexuality was all the rage. Girls were doing girls, boys were doing boys, everyone was doing everyone."

"So you are bi, too?" he asked her.

"Well, to be honest, back then I just considered myself to be very open-minded. I preferred sex with boys, but I had some really close girlfriends, too."

"Oh, so... back then, you and dad both had flings with others?"

"Before I started dating your dad I'd been with just a few girls. Mainly my roommate at the sorority house," she admitted to him.

"Oh, I'll bet there was a lot of that going on at the sorority house!" Paul laughed.

"Yeah, it was pretty common. But with me it was mostly just with my roommate. We'd be in our room going to bed, and if one or the other of us was horny we'd help each other out. A lot of the guys did that, too, in the dorms and fraternity houses," Ellen told her son.

Ellen took another big drink of her wine, then held the glass out for Paul to refill it.

"But when I started squirting like I do now I sort of stopped playing with anyone for a long time. In fact, your dad was just the second person I let make me cum after it started."

Paul tilted his head and looked at her. "After it started? You mean you didn't always do it?"

Ellen shook her head. "No, it started my sophomore year of college. I hurt my knee skiing during Christmas Break. The doctor gave me steroids to help me heal. The steroids caused my, um, my clit to enlarge like it is now. And ever since then I squirt most of the time. I've tried to control it, but I can't."

She took another drink of her wine and hesitated. Paul saw a tear slide down her cheek.

Paul walked around the table and put his arms around his mother. "You don't have to try to control it, momma," he said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Not with me. I think it's really sexy."

Ellen laughed. "That was your dad's reaction the first time I squirted all over him and his couch. He wanted me to do it again."

"So do I, mom," Paul said as he moved his lips to hers.

Ellen opened her mouth when she felt his tongue against her lips. She let him kiss her deep for a few minutes. Then she pushed his head away and stood up.

"Come with me," she said.

She put her bandaged hand on his arms and let him toward the bedroom. She stood beside the bed and looked at him.

"Take my gown off," she said softly.

Paul pulled the gown over her head and tossed it on the bed.

"Now your dress and panties," she said.

Paul didn't know what she was going to do, what she wanted. But he did know, whatever it was, he wanted to do it with her, or to her.

Ellen lay on the bed, on her back with her legs spread.

"Come here, Pauli," she said, holding her arms up. "I need you to make love to me."

Paul crawled on top of her, between her legs. He reached down to guide his semi-hard cock to her still wet hole. He rubbed his helmet head up and down her wet slit, coating it with her juices. He felt it stiffen more until it was almost fully hard.

"Put it in me, Pauli," Ellen whispered. "I need to feel your cock in me."

Paul pushed and his small hard dick slid into his mother. She put her feet on his legs and pulled them up to his thighs, spreading her thighs apart. She put her bandaged hands around his neck.

"Fuck me easy," Ellen moaned. "Slow and easy."

Paul worked his now fully hard cock in and out of his mother's pussy. He could feel her inner muscles pulsing, throbbing. It felt almost like her muscles were trying to pull him deeper.

Ellen tilted her pelvis up to give him a better angle, a move she'd learned when she was learning how to maximize her late husband's small cock. She could feel Paul's smooth pubis touching her clit. But this was different. This was something she'd learned early in her marriage.

She felt Paul speed up and then slow down, as if he was trying to regulate his own excitement to maximize his fucking.

"Just fuck me, Pauli," she told him. "Don't worry about me. I'm not going to cum this time. I just want to feel you fuck me and cum in me. I want to feel your cock throbbing in my tight pussy. Cum in me, baby, please cum in me."

And cum Paul did. He was again surprised by how much creamy jism his dick spurted into his mother. This was his third cum of the day and he was still blasting ropes of cum into her.

When his orgasm finally waned he first lay heavily on her, then rolled to the side.

"So you can control it sometimes," he said. He was barely breathing hard.

"Yes," she said. "When I make love like this. I don't know why. I can feel you bumping my clit, but I don't feel that need to squirt. And it feels really good to me. Thank you, Pauli."

Paul snuggled next to her.

"Mom? Can we sleep like this tonight? Together? Naked?"

Ellen rolled on her side and reached back to pull him to her.

"Goodnight, sweet son. I love you," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

Paul put his arm around her and pulled her against him. His hand found her tit. He kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Goodnight, momma. I love you."

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
307 Followers