Taking Care of Mommy's Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed embraced, gasping for air, but not wanting to let go. Sue was the one to break the hug. She pulled away, and stared into Damien's eyes with loving, longing eyes of her own. She gave him a tender smile, and he looked at her with a tired, but happy face. He pulled her close and dropped them back onto the mattress. Sue laughed at his antics, and they rolled around for a bit before letting go, and relaxing on their backs. 'That was...' Damien began, still out of breath.

'Amazing? Mind-blowing? Earth-shattering? Thank you, I tend to have that effect on men.' She said, fanning herself with her hand.

He turned towards her with a pout. 'On men? How many more do you do this with?'

'Only with you, silly.' Sue gave him a little push, and they laughed at his feigned jealousy. He was possessive, yes, but not because of other youngsters. He knew he was the only one in her mommy's eyes. But her husband...

'I'm so glad tonight I'm the one who gets to go to bed with you.' Damien said, in a more serious voice.

Sue closed her eyes, a smile plastered on her face. 'Me too.' A pleasant silence fell over them, with her drawing circles on Damien's chest. She looked at him when he heard him drifting off to sleep. 'Little boy, we have to shower after sex. Nobody wants an UTI.'

Damien whined, and threw a bit of a tantrum. But Sue easily persuaded him into the shower, with the promise of more fun under the water, before a shared dinner, and after that, finally, a shared night of sleep.

12