Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll still let you buttfuck me Mike, just not every single day of my period. I always suck your dick don't I? And I like anal sex too... But..."She hesitated.

"But what?" I asked.

"You literally fuck the shit out of me! Sometimes I can hardly walk the next day or so after all the hard anal pounding you give me. Maybe Donna can take it up the ass too. If not her, then Cindy would for sure, or Deb. Debby will do whatever you want her to do. That poor woman is crawling the walls. With her husband the way he is, she is going completely nuts. She is absolutely sex-starved. She has begged me to let you fuck her hard. I almost forgot Lori! I told her how much you love fucking my ass, and she went a bit crazy. She is sure her abusive husband is cheating on her. Plus, he never fucks her ass, never sucks her pussy, and lately has not touched her at all.

"Deb was totally pissed off at me complaining about being sore from my porn star husband. She will fuck you to death if you gave her half a chance. She specifically said she would love to be assfucked by you, anytime and anywhere! Deb told me that she has dirty dreams about fucking and sucking you. She loves to get buttfucked, and she can hardly wait to bang you.

"I suspect that Deb's husband Frank is fucking that cute little eighteen-year-old personal assistant of his. That bastard! He only fucks Debby three times a month, and even then, she has to initiate it. He actually has the nerve to make her beg him for his dick! She thinks it's because she is fat." my wife told me.

Deb is not fat, except for her big fat beautiful tits. Those babies are fuckin' huge! She has a delightfully plump ass too. She is gorgeous, not fat at all! It always amazes me that women who are absolutely perfect and sexy as hell, think of themselves as fat! Or in this case, she believes her bastard cheating husband, who SAYS she is fat! I can tell you, she is built!

"That's just bullshit. She has an excellent hourglass figure. I mean look at her huge tits! And that scrumptious big fat ass... Men love her figure. I think she is built wonderfully. She is drop dead gorgeous." I said. My wife smiled. I think she agreed with me on that. She licked her lips. Damn! She wanted me to fuck Deborah in the worst way! I wonder if she wants to lick any of these girls? Maybe she wants to lick ALL of them.

"Deb's tits are way bigger than mine. So you would fuck Deb as well?" She seemed hellbent to pimp me out to her friends!

"Alice, what the hell is going on here? Are you tired of me? Are you looking for a trade-in? Have me out banging half the women in the neighborhood? Is this a way for you to go out and get some strange cock? Why do you want to watch me fuck these dirty, horny women?" I asked her a perfectly reasonable question.

"Because I need a break now and then, so my pussy can heal, but also... I have to be honest here. It really excites me, knowing that the girls all want to ball you, and the fact that I can watch you fuck them... Well, I get so very excited. It makes me come so hard! I am a bit fucked up in the head. I should be jealous as hell. But for some reason, I am incredibly excited about you fucking other women. I see you fucking them in my dirty dreams. Hey, you get excited about me fucking Cindy, don't you? Be honest."

She was correct in that. I do get very excited thinking about my wife with another woman. If she was with a guy they would be dead meat, but a woman... Well that's just very sexy. Is that a double standard? Yes, I guess it is, but I can't help how I feel. Plus, I know she likes to eat pussy, but has pushed that desire down for the sake of our marriage. She kept her own desires for pussy in check SPECIFICALLY for me and our vows!

"Well, um... yeah I guess you are right about that. The thought of you and her sucking and fucking each other makes me bat-shit-crazy with lust. But the thought of you and some other guy... it would destroy me! Our marriage would be over just like that. We would be finished and done." I snapped my fingers for effect. She smiled calmly.

"I don't want anything to do with another MAN. I want to see you banging other WOMEN. I think I may be a cuckquean. I am also very... bi-sexual. I just never wanted to admit it to myself, or to you, that I was just so very fucked up in the head. Do you still want me? Do you still love me? Even if I am a fuckin' complete freak?" She was on the verge of tears after her admission. She was about to cry, worried that I might not love her anymore. I told her how I felt right away. Damn it, she was baring her soul to me, and I had to reciprocate to my wonderful perfect wife.

"You are not a freak, well not a COMPLETE freak anyway. I LOVE you! You and I fit together so well! This might work out just fine. We do kinda complement each other, don't you think? We will have to talk about it and see if we really want to go through with it. Truly and honestly. I don't want to be the only one having fun. Are you my freak? I am your freak 'till I die." I told her in no uncertain terms.

"You have to be there with me if I do freaky stuff with her. You own me. I need you to be right there with me as we do it. I think you do want to be with me anyway. Well?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Ok, yes... you are right. I am very excited to be there with you as you bang the girls good. But I don't want to mess up your seduction of these girls! I am actually excited to maybe get to eat them out before and after you fill their pussies with your sperm! I'm getting excited just talking about it. I'll have my tongue in their cunts licking out YOUR JISM! She was smiling now!

"I am a big freak, but I am YOUR freak. I want to suck your cock clean after you fuck these sluts. Maybe I'll eat them out first, until they get excited and wet enough for you to bang them hard. Ooh my that does excite me! You want to watch me get them ready for your big fat dick? Ugh!" She grunted in her horny voice. She wanted this badly. I had no idea how truly kinky my dirty little woman was!

"Well, truthfully that is pretty damned exciting? Would you really lick their pussies and suck their nipples to prepare them for me?" I asked her.

"YES YES YES! Then I will lick you both as you fuck. Oh my goodness that thought excites me terribly. Can you stick that big meat pole into my wet snatch right now! Please!" She begged. I guess she does get excited about other girls.

I spread her legs roughly and rammed into her tight pussy with my cock. She was dripping wet. Our conversation had excited her to super sexy and hot! I pushed in deep, all the way to her cervix. She gasped as I bottomed out. She moaned as I fucked her. She shivered and I knew she was going to peak momentarily.

"Do it stud! Fuck me like you mean it. I'm your dirty slut tonight. Bang the shit out of me. I want it up my ass too. Do it! Fuuuuck Meeeee! Ugh, ugh, ugh." She was coming hard from all the grunting she was doing. Her snatch was tight on my dick as she orgasmed.

I didn't wait for her to finish. I pounded her pussy 'till she came, and came again... really hard the third time! I flipped her around and entered her love hole from behind. She handed me the anal lube and pulled apart her own asscheeks in her anticipation of a good hard assfuck. Her brown eye winked at me! Oh, this is going to be great!

I used two fingers, then three fingers to push in and lube up her tight sphincter with astroglide. I then lubed my meat, and shoved it in her tight ass with a vengeance. Alice screamed, but two seconds later she was pushing her ass back to be penetrated even deeper and harder into her rectum. She was shivering in that period just before she came like crazy. I started fucking her ass, harder and deeper. She screamed again, and clenched my dick like a vice grip as she came again very, very hard this time. My wife came explosively with my dick way up her asshole.

She passed out. I continued to buttfuck her, as now I could not stop, and her ass clamped down hard on my cock again, and she awoke in the middle of another huge anal climax. I spurted about a gallon of my seed up her butt. She screamed. She loved it. After I was released from her anal tightness, we both held each other and slept like a rock. It was wonderful being so close. It felt almost like she was PURRING. She felt happy to me.

"I love you Mike. You are the best."

The next morning, my darling wife was making me bacon and eggs when Donna knocked on the back door. I was only in my running shorts and Alice was in her apron and nothing else! Bacon grease spatters and can be very painful depending on where it lands! Her breasts were almost all out there and so pretty. I loved to watch them shake and jiggle.

"Hi Donna, please, come in, sit on down and have some breakfast. You look very concerned. Coffee?" I gave her my untouched breakfast and I took over the cooking duties so Alice could have breakfast with her friend. My wife kissed my cheek and squeezed my dick not so surreptitiously, right there in front of Donna. Donna must have seen that, right in front of her face.

"ALICE, ARE YOU OKAY? LAST NIGHT YOU SCREAMED OUT IN PAIN AT LEAST FIVE TIMES. IS THIS BIG BRUTE HURTING YOU?" Donna was really worried about Alice.

"Oh yes he did slam me hard, again and again! I must have come twenty times or more. Oh my god, he is so wonderful to me." she said in her happy dream-like voice.

"Jesus, he made you come how many times? Twenty? They must be little ones. And the way you were screaming, I thought you were dying." Donna gave me the side eye! And she then reappraised me, in light of the new evidence!

"I did pass out once from coming so hard." She giggled and then whispered, "He was buttfucking me and it was so damned good. By the way, Jack said he was ok with fucking you as long as I was there too! Are you still interested?" Alice was talking so quietly in our own house so nobody could hear but Donna. I don't know why. We were indoors.

"Donna, you are not under any kind of obligation or anything. This is just something that you might enjoy. I have had a crush on you for a long time, but I would never act on it without having my wife with me too. She has a tiny little confession for you. Tell her honey." I said to the sexy widow.

"Donna, I'm... a bit on the bi-sexual side. I want to lick you until you are ready for my husband's big hard surprise! When you and he are done, I want to clean your pussy out, suck out all his semen. Are you ok with that? Please say yes. We want you to be happy. My husband can really help you with that. I won't be so jealous, as I want to watch my big stud-horse in action. Well? Whadya think?" my wife just laid it all out there for Donna. She looked skeptical.

"Alice, you talk too much. Yes, I do want to fuck your husband. But let's finish breakfast first. By the way, do you want to do it here, or over at my house?" Donna asked.

"Here is fine. We have a California king mattress that is just perfect for fucking. I'm so excited! I can hardly wait!" Alice kissed Donna hard on her plump and delicious lips! Donna turned beet red. I think she liked it!

I finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. The women had gone upstairs to get ready, I think. I made sure the doors were locked before I went upstairs. Don't want any intrusions.

I was looking forward to seeing my neighbor without her clothes! She was a bit bigger than my wife, perhaps two inches taller, and her boobs were really big, way bigger than my darling wife's titties. Donna was a bit more slender in the waist, and she had a very flat stomach. Donna's ass was nowhere near as big and round as my wife's fat beautiful behind. I loved my wife's ass! I loved fucking her perfect cheeks.

What a sight greeted me as I entered the bedroom. There was my wife licking my neighbor's coochie. Alice was on her knees at the side of the bed and she had lifted up Donna's dress, and her panties were gone. Alice was licking Donna like crazy, and playing with her nipples through Donna's clothes. Donna was dripping wet. She yelped and came on my wife's tongue! Donna's juices were all over my wife's face.

Alice saw me, and ripped my shorts down quickly as she sucked me to full hardness. Then she pulled me over and she aimed my dick at Donna's wet slit. Alice rubbed my cock up and down Donna's sopping wet pussy as she moaned. Actually, they both moaned.

"Stick it in me, Alice," Donna whined, "PLEASE, I need him so bad!" Donna was ready to fuck.

"Push Darling! Go on, Mike! Give it to her good. She needs your dick Honey! MIKE, FUCK HER NOW!" I obeyed my wife. I pushed in just a few inches of cock, and Donna screamed. I think she came! I pushed in a few more inches and she screamed again, at a higher pitch! So I thrust my whole dick into her and her pussy spasmed on my cock and Donna screamed hard. She was enjoying my cock.

"Ohmygod! I'm coooommming! Thank you, thank you Mike, thank you Alice, thank you both!" She was cresting again; I'm not sure if it was the same climax, or another new one, but who cares? I fucked her vigorously for ten or fifteen minutes to her continuously coming on my dick, once every three to five minutes. I could feel her tight cunt building up to a giant release, and suddenly she yelled at the top of her lungs, "MIKE you wonderful fucker, I... I LOVE YOU, MIKE!" Donna sprayed me with her juices, so much that I thought she was pissing, as she had a major climax! It was not pee.. she was squirting her love juices! I knew she had at least one more good come in her, so I lifted her legs up on my shoulders and gave her the pile driver. I really fucked her as hard and as deep as I could, and she had one last very loud scream.

"AAAIIIEEEYAAA! MIKE, YOU ARE THE BEST FUCKER EVER!" and her little snapper locked on my dick, but I thrust through her hard orgasm and she continued to come for a few minutes. She had squirted again! I could not hold back and I filled her snatch up to the brim with my sperm. I held her in my arms as I stayed buried into her hot cunt as far as I could go, shooting my sperm directly into her cervix. Donna was clamped on me as she shuddered in her climax.

"Mike, I love you Mike. I'm sorry Alice, I can't help it! I love you both!" Donna had tears in her eyes as she looked at my wife. They kissed each other deeply.

"I love you too, Donna. Did you enjoy?..." Alice spoke to Donna

"Oh yes I did. That last come was one for the record books." Donna admitted to her friend.

"I love you too Donna. Of course I still love my darling wife as well. It's good to get this all out in the open." I said.

"My goodness, Mike, you fuck Alice like this every single day?" Donna asked in disbelief.

"Well, not this hard on her period. Sometimes she asks me to fuck her ass if her pussy is way too sore. Once in a while I fuck her all night long, or until she passes out." I explained. All truth.

"No wonder she's always smiling! Pull out gently, please, there is a lot of cum waiting to escape. Alice! Are you really going to clean out my pussy? You really want to do this?" Donna asked my wife.

"Yes, maybe I'll clean your clit too!" Alice responded. She smiled. My wife is so happy being naughty! I think she's very bi-sexual.

"Well get ready, I'm going to clean his dick off while you eat me out. Okay Mike, pull it out and stick it in my mouth!" I did so, leaving enough room for my wife to suck Donna's coochie out. Donna was going, "Mmmmmm, hmmm!" as Alice licked her and sucked her happy cum filled hole. Next thing you know Donna had another big climax, albeit a smaller one, from my wife's vacuum cleaner job on her vagina! I was hard again, so I pulled out of Donna's mouth and got behind my darling wife and pushed my dick into her pre-lubed little asshole. Alice came quickly as she had been masturbating the whole time I was fucking her friend. I shot a smaller load up Alice's ass. She felt me shoot in her behind and she came. She was happy and breathless.

Alice stopped eating her fuck buddy, looked at me and said, "Thank you so much Mike. I loved it." She went back to clean-up duty with Donna's cunt. I was directed to put my cock back in Donna's mouth and I did. She did not seem to mind that I had just buttfucked my wife.

Donna sucked my dick clean as a whistle. Of course, she got me hard again. "Mmm! Mmmhmm!" She was moaning as she she sucked me like crazy. Gees, this woman was a truly great cocksucker!

"Sweet Jesus, you're hard as a rock! Wanna fuck my ass?" Donna asked me. She had such a dirty smile. She was trying to make up for lost time.

"Wait a second. Honey, stop sucking a second. Do you want me to fuck you in your pussy? Or your ass?" I asked Alice. I sure didn't want her to feel short changed or forgotten.

"No, I'm still too sore in my vagina, you could fuck my ass again if you want, but I think Donna wants some of that. I know you, you will attack me at four am, and rape me five times till I can't move, right?" she giggled.

"Its not rape if you beg me to do it time after time. So you want me to fuck Donna's ass?" I asked my darling wife.

"Yes, if she's lubed up. Donna, you want me to lube up your beautiful behind?" she asked her BFF.

"Yes, please! Use two or three fingers to open me up! Oh fuck!" my wife was tongue-fucking her friend's asshole. Alice put in the required lube with four fingers! Donna was enjoying the anal preparation immensely! My wife got underneath Donna in a classic sixty-nine position to lick her clit as I fucked Donna's ass. Donna returned the favor, eating my wife's cunt as I penetrated Donna's asshole. Donna was loving it, as Alice sucked on her clit and I roughly fucked Donna's butt. I was pushing deep into Donna's rectum. She shuddered as she was about to come. I was almost there as well, although I don't know how much jism was left in my balls. My wife came, and sucked hard on Donna's clit, causing her to climax, and then I came deep in her colon. I think my honey enjoyed it when my testicles banged into her forehead as I drilled her friends behind. I pulled out of Donna's delightful anus to shoot the last of my cum all over Alice's face, and into her mouth. I was done, I think Alice was done, and Donna seemed to be passed out, on top of my wife, smiling. Alice licked my cock straight from her friends ass, smiling and giggling.

"Hey Donna, don't go to sleep yet. I need you to lick the cum off my wife's face!" I told her.

"Okay! Okay! I'm on it. Comeere, Alice, let me clean you up." She licked my wife's face nice and clean. They even shared a nice cum kiss. Dirty girls!

"I'm hungry. Do you girls want pizza?" It was almost lunchtime.

"Fine." "Sure, okay." were the tired responses. These two were gonna be asleep in no time flat.

I ordered two medium pizzas for delivery. Thirty minutes, the guy said. I paid over the phone. I put on my bathrobe. The girls looked zoned out. There was a knock on the door. I heard Lori, our neighbor, call out, "PIZZA! Get it while it's hot and fresh!"

I opened the door, and there was Lori in some kind of pizza delivery uniform. She was very shapely and she made that ugly uniform look good! She had that long brunette hair that I love, and wore dark frame glasses. She looked like a sexy teacher! Her plump lips had fire engine red lipstick like the sluts wore to suck cock. She had that sweet and sour smell of a seriously sexed up woman.

"Hi Lori, my goodness you look so sexy! You look good enough to eat! But I do like eating pizza too. Come on in." She set down the pizza boxes and I gave her a hug, making sure to grab those lovely ass cheeks.

"Mike, you look pretty sexy yourself. I see you running up and down my street every morning. May I?" and with that, she opened my robe and was on her knees in an instant, and my dick was in her lovely mouth. She loved sucking my cock. Her head was a blur as she bobbed up and down my shaft.