Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her ginormous jugs through her shirt. She didn't have a bra on, but I saw the strap marks on her milky white shoulders, so that told me she had just removed her tit holder. Her uniform shirt had snaps instead of buttons, so she just ripped it open to expose those delicious orbs from their silken confinement. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

Lori placed my hands on those flesh volleyballs and I squeezed and fondled those magnificent mounds. Her half-inch nipples were hard enough to cut glass. As I sucked on her yummy nipples, she had removed all her clothes and bent over the end of the couch, spreading her own asscheeks! Oh boy, a trip down the Hershey highway! I touched her anus and realized that she was pre-lubed for action! Lori was squirming as she wanted my dick in her sphincter very badly.

She gazed back at me, and she just said, "Fuck my ass. I really need it! Please!?" in a little girl's voice. Of course, Lori is the same age as me! But it was still a bit sexy, talking to me like she was an eighteen-year-old!

I aimed my dick at her back door and pushed. Lori immediately pushed back, very hard, and I was deep in her rectum! Her moans went way up in pitch! But she did not stop fuckin' for one second! I reached around and cradled those ginormous mountains' majesty and pulled and twisted on her nips. Lori shuddered and I felt her come hard on my dick. She was clamping down on my shaft with her tight little sphincter! I fucked her through her orgasm, and she had another quick come on my cock. Lori was loving this!

"Oh yeah, I have dreamed about fucking you Mike. Your sexy wife said she wants to eat me out after you fill up my ass with sperm. Is that true?" Lori seemed to not believe it.

"Well yes and no. She would, but she had some fun this morning and I think she's currently, um... well, unconscious." I told her the truth.

"You fucked her unconscious? Damn! She is so lucky. I would fuck you every single day if I could. Damn it! Fuck me harder. Come in my asshole please! I need your come in my butt! PLEASE!!" I fucked her vigorously and she screamed again and again as she crested analy. Lori really loved getting buttfucked hard!

I felt that little tingle, and I knew I was going to cum in her big beautiful behind. Every single time she orgasmed, she clenched me ridiculously hard, and I couldn't hold back anymore, so I shot a gallon of my jism up that fantastic asshole of hers. At least it sure felt like a gallon! She was passed out, coming extremely hard when she felt my seed in her rectum! Just then the two girls came into the living room to eat some fragrant pizza. But my wife rushed over to clean out Lori's asshole from all that jism I had just shot up there. Donna was on her knees suck-cleaning my dick straight from Lori's rectum. They are such dirty girls!

"I hope you don't mind darling, but you were out of it, and you had specifically asked me to fuck Lori, so I did. I really acted out of turn, in that I should have asked first. I am sorry about that."

"No, no, no! I did ask you, and I did give you a real laundry list of women that I definitely WANT you to ravish. If at all possible though, I do want to be there to watch and eat your sperm out of them. I had such a great time with Donna tonight. Did you enjoy her?"

"Oh yes Dear, I had a wonderful time with Donna and you together. Ok, what is bothering you Honey? Out with it." I told my wife, as she had on a face of guilt and remorse, and something... else. Lust maybe? I wasn't sure.

"I want your permission... Ahhh! I'm not sure how I should say this."

"Come on Darling. No secrets, remember? Just say it, and we can hash it out, fight about it, who knows, maybe even agree to it. WHAT?" I pushed her to communicate with me.

"All right, here goes: I want Donna to move into our house... No I am not being truthful... I want Donna to move into our bedroom... PERMANENTLY! I want you to fuck her every single day and I am going to eat her out every time you put a load inside her. I enjoy watching you fuck the shit out of her, and..." my wife choked up.

"Well don't stop now, get it all out for Chrissakes!" I admonished.

"I LOVE her. Please don't hate me! I still love you, my Darling, and I will never leave you, not till my dying day! Mmmmmm," she stopped her words as we kissed hard.

"I love her as well, Honey, and I will stay true to you. This does complicate things quite a bit. Having a beautiful woman share our bed was not in the vows, my love. As far as moving in is concerned, she is always welcome, but you are going to have to make room in your drawers. I only have two damn drawers as it is. You own the whole damn closet. I only have two suits in there. So you girls will have to fight it out for closet space. I get to watch the fight! Ha ha!" I laughed. My wife might not mind sharing my dick, but her closet and drawers? I bet it will be a fight to the death!

Lori burst into tears. She was sobbing and crying like she was stabbed. She started to get dressed. A blind man could see she was hurting badly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Gorgeous Donna over there gets a permanent invitation, and I get sent home to my horrible dirtbag husband. How do you think I should feel? Like you don't give a flying fuck about me? I feel used and abused. I am unwanted and unloved!" she started crying again.

I made an executive decision. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and told Donna and Alice to each suck on one of her nipples. I licked her snatch, and within thirty seconds of being triple-teamed, Lori was well on her way to a nice fat orgasm. I stopped eating and changed things around.

My wife was on her back under Lori, she was sucking Lori's clit, and Lori was eating Donna. Donna was fingering Alice. I entered Lori's asshole, and she shuddered as she had another anal orgasm. Lori is very anal, and I have never seen another woman come from buttfucking as much as she does. Lori is definitely a back-door babe! I couldn't hold back with her super tight rectum, and I shot a big load up Lori's asshole. My wife came as the jism dripped down into her mouth, and Donna screamed as Lori did a fine job suckin' on her dripping snatch, and she squirted into Lori's mouth. Wow. Everyone had a decent climax! We all held poor Lori.

Donna kissed Lori and switched around to suck clean my dick straight outta Lori's ass, Lori sucked out Alice, and my wife had a big come on Lori's face. My wife licked and cleaned Lori to another peak as Alice stuck her tongue up into Lori's anus and then her pussy again. I kissed and thanked Donna for her wonderful penis hygiene, and then I kissed Lori and hugged her. Finally, I kissed and hugged my darling wife.

"While you're making room for Donna's things, you ought to make room for Lori as well. Maybe I should just make a doorway to the spare room, so you girls could have a nice dressing room? Everyone would have room for their clothes and shoes-" I suggested.

"-Lets go shoe shopping! What a great idea! Thanks, honey! Are you going to drive us?" my wife asked me. I hate shoe shopping. All the women LOVE shoe shopping.

"Gees, um... No, I gotta get going on fixing the doorway. You guys will have a way better time without me. Lori, you don't have to go home to your husband, but you will need to get that straightened out one way or another before you move in here. I mean... If that is what you want?"

"I want to be fucked like that every day! I don't have money for a lawyer or a private investigator to get the goods on my husband. What will I do?" Lori was upset again.

"We'll help you out, Lori. I mean, if my husband says it's ok." All of a sudden, all eyes were on me. What the hell? We could certainly afford it.

"No problem, Lori; my wife and I will fix you right up. But I really don't want to go shoe shopping. I gotta get the door and trim stuff at the home center."

"May I tag along with you? I need a few things from there as well," Donna asked me. That surprised me. I looked at Alice.

"Okay, but if she gives you road head, I want the video." Alice laughed.

Donna giggled. Dirty girls.

"What a great idea Alice!" Donna smacked her lips!

End of part 1