Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of Mike and Alice.
12.9k words
4.33
11.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 in sexual situations

Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is totally coincidental.

This is fantasy, so try not to let it inflict your reality. It's all in fun.

This is a reaction to the cuckold stories. The loving wife loves to watch her husband fuck other women. Yeah, it's over the top. Farfetched?

You bet. It's a tall tale. Read with tongue in cheek, have fun with it.

Please be civil in your comments.

My wife Alice shocked me when she asked me to fuck our poor widowed neighbor. She also admitted to having some feelings for the fair sex. I have known about her past sexual experimentation with her roommate for several years in college. Alice does like to lick a labia now and then! She does seem to really enjoy my cock, however! I think my wife is a bit of a cuckquean, as she always wants to watch me fuck other women! I was quite surprised when I learned about my wife's secret desires.

Alice and I finally had a chance to really talk, clear the air. I sat at the breakfast table and looked her in the eyes, "Alice, why do you want me to fuck the shit out of our poor neighbor? Now, you want me to ball all your close girlfriends, married or not? Do you really enjoy licking all these girls?"

To which she replied, "Well, I get off on it immensely, I want you to bang these women who are my friends, they need to get laid, and you're pretty damn good at fucking, and finally... Um, well... I love to be with girls too! I feel a bit guilty using my fine fuck of a husband as bait. You fuck them, then I get to lick their dirty pussies, and they do me too. I am so sorry I never told you about my crazy desires! Please don't divorce me! I love you more than my own life! I'm sorry I'm so dirty. I'm... I'm a sick whore!" Alice burst into tears, an inconsolable wailing cry of her feelings that she couldn't control. I loved her, and I held her tightly while she cried.

"Alice, I have developed feelings for Donna. I love you both. She loves you too. Aren't you worried?"

"No, not in the least. You still love me?"

"Yes, always."

"Then everything will be fine. Kiss me" she said as she locked lips with me.

Things have gotten a bit crazy since then. Lori, one of her closest girlfriends, needs our financial help for her divorce, so Alice sorta volunteered me, well...us, to help. Lori just loves it when I fuck her delicious ass. That lovely girl is extremely anal, and her ass is exquisite. I think she wants to move in with us as well! She seems to enjoy my dick in her asshole on a semi-permanent basis as well! How lovely. Her behind is very pleasurable, oh yeah. Damn it, I never wanted to, but I am actually having deep feelings for these broken women. Alice knows and she wants to continue. She is happy as can be. Sometimes I feel like I am walking into a minefield; a pleasurable minefield, but one fraught with danger nonetheless.

My wife and her friend Lori are going shoe shopping, which I totally detest, so I am getting a door from the home center to connect our bedroom with a small spare bedroom to make it into a nice dressing room for the girls. Donna wants to go with me to the home center. Alice said she wants a video if Donna gives me road head! I am pretty sure she will have my dick in her happy mouth shortly. Donna is an excellent cocksucker. She seems to enjoy practicing on me a lot.

@@@@@@♡@@@@@@

"Mike Mansfield! Stop wiggling around! I can't get your zipper open with you rooching around." Donna could be pretty bossy for a submissive woman. She wanted my cock in her mouth. Donna almost seemed obsessed with getting my love pole between her plump, cocksucker lips. My cock, being pretty thick and a decent size, distended her mouth and face as she stretched to get my meat into her oral cavity. Her face looked positively obscene as she sucked her heart out.

Donna really likes to suck my cock. She is a pretty talented cocksucker, for sure. She bobbed her head up and down like mad, sucking my dick so nicely. It felt so lovely. Her teeth did scrape every now and then, but my dick was a wide body, so if I wanted a blowjob, I was used to the occasional tooth scratch. I guess it was a bit of pain mixed with that lovely pleasure. Guys will never bitch about an occasional tooth, not while we receive some wonderful oral loving, oh fuck yeah! Donna was a fantastic cocksucker in my book.

The poor woman was stretching her mouth open like crazy for my benefit, and trying to scramble her own brains with her rapid head motions, so who am I to complain? Jesus, I have no idea how she was breathing with my dick so far down her throat. She seemed so happy as she fucked her own face with my meat!

"We aren't even out of the driveway yet!" I said to her. Donna didn't slow down her fantastic fellatio one bit; her head was a blur! I thought she might hurt herself; she was so frantic in her face fuckin'. "Take it easy. You might give yourself a concussion," I told my sexy little cocksucker. She put my hands on the back of her head. Donna wanted me to fuck her face! Ohmygod.

"So? Mike, you know how much I love to suck your dick!" Donna released my cock and dived back into my lap face first. She was suckin' and bobbin' up and down my dick like crazy. I had my cell phone on, recording her wild-woman fellatio for my darling wife.

My wife came over to the car window and I rolled it down. She put her head in and kissed me on the lips. Alice observed Donna's enthusiastic blowjob. "I love you Mike. Fill her mouth up ok?" Alice told me. Alice watched my dick going in and out of Donna's talented pie hole.

One of Donna's hands was busy downstairs with her lovely cunt, and she was really going at it, rubbing one out as she sucked me dry! She shuddered as she had a small climax.

Donna was now concentrating on my dick so she barely even acknowledged my wife looking at Donna's fantastic fellatio. My wife was really happy watching the cocksucking neighbor going down deep on my dick. Alice licked her lips. I think my darling wife wanted to suck me off as well.

Alice seemed fascinated by the poor widow's oral obsession with my hard meatpole. Alice loved to watch me get sucked and fucked. She was a true cuckquean. I noticed Alice had one hand deep between her legs playing with her wet snatch. Seeing me getting good head excited my darling wife.

"Now be good. Do it! Fill her mouth up with your sperm! Don't forget, I want the video! See you later my husband, bye-bye Donna!" Alice waved bye. She touched Donna's face and blew her a kiss. Donna never slowed down her oral assault on my cock.

"Mmmmm-hmmm!" said Donna. She couldn't talk right then. I blew Alice a kiss back as I got blown by Donna. She was a magnificent cocksucker. Donna loved to eat my jism!

I could not stop from coming. She made me come, I shot stream after stream of cum, as she took my load in her mouth and savored it, and then she swallowed it down happily! Donna got every drop of my semen. She was choking on the amount of semen she was getting in her throat. Some of my jism came out of her nose! She loved to suck my cock in the car.

Donna just loved to suck me, period. She's an awesome cocksucker for sure. She was my woman now. My personal little cocksucker extraordinaire, that was my Donna.

She opened her mouth to show me she had gulped all my sperm sauce down, and breathed, "Aaaaahhh!" She licked her sexy lips. She was lickin' the cum from her nose and eating that sperm too.

"I do love to suck your delicious big cock! Damn Mike, you come a lot!" Donna smiled at me. I was just speechless and a bit wiped out for a while. Wow. What a lovely terrific blowjob.

I think the element of possibly getting caught turned her on like crazy. Donna had removed her panties, and she was trying to jump up and over me to fuck me, but the steering wheel was in the way. Keep in mind, we are still sitting in my driveway, where pretty much all the neighbors could see our fun time! Donna didn't seem to care. I think it turned her on to realize that she and I will eventually get caught fucking. Damn, I think she is looking forward to it! Dirty,dirty girl.

"I want you inside me! I don't get to fuck you alone too often, and I need that huge slab of beef inside my pussy so bad. C'mon Mike, fuck me good and hard. I want to be your whore. I need you so bad. PLEASE. Let's try the back seat. There's more room to fuck." She jumped over the seats into the back seat and spread her legs wide open. I was not ready to fuck her at that point. I had only come a minute ago. Donna is one horny bitch! In fact, she was a bitch in heat! I repositioned the phone for my wife's sexy video.

I got out and got in the back door and started to eat her pussy. She was soaked. I licked her pussy lips and she almost jumped up in the air. I held her and lightly licked her clit and she shuddered and came very hard. She shook and grunted as she spasmed on my twirling tongue. She had squirted all over my face.

"NO, NO, NO! Gimme your big fat bastard cock right here, right now. Mike, I need you to fuck me with your big dick. PLEASE!" She was dripping wet and ready to fuck! I had got my hard-on back. I shoved my cock into her wet tightness and pushed in... deep inside her hot cunt. She shook as she orgasmed from the entry. She fucked me back as I pounded her into the back seat. She came and came until I could not hold back any longer and I squirted my balls off again inside my loving neighbor. Donna came with me! She shook and yelled as she climaxed on my dick. Wow. Donna was wall-to-wall smiles. I put so much cum inside that sexy woman. I hope we don't get arrested. I am amazed that the neighbors have not called the cops.

What a trip to the home center! We were STILL in my driveway! Amazing. Donna's hands were still wrapped around my member. She did enjoy my love pole. She didn't want to let me go! I had filled her pussy with my man juice and she loved it. She kissed me over and over.

"I love you Mike. I know that I'm not supposed to, but I just can't help myself. I belong to you now. I am your woman." Donna held me tight as she confessed her love for me. She looked at me as only a woman can. Her love was honest and true for me, with a large amount of lust thrown in.

"I love you too Donna. Alice already knows. Hell, she loves you as well. I want you to sleep in our bed every night from now on. I need you...so does Alice.

"I'm gonna fuck you silly seven days a week," I told her my simple plan. Her face was pure happiness. Donna looked like she won the lottery.

"Sounds good to me. You and Alice really make me so happy," she smiled at me. "I love Alice too. I know that sounds fucked up, but it's the truth. I love you both." We kissed and kissed. "I really do belong to you Mike!" Donna licked me clean before I had my shorts on.

We got redressed and set out for the box store. I forgot what the hell I was going there for. Hard sex will do that to you, make you lose your mind! At least that's how it works for guys. This is when women ask us for things and we cannot say no. They say, 'Darling please buy me that BMW,' and we men just say, 'Yeah, sure.' because our brains are temporarily shut down. All the blood is in our southern regions.

Donna reminded me what we were doing. "The door to make the dressing room, remember? You might want a pocket door. They are much harder to install, but they have no swing in small rooms. My husband put one in between the dining room and living room and he took forever, but it was very cool when it was finally done. God rest his soul." she remarked about the door. She still missed her husband.

"Donna, that is brilliant! What a splendid idea. I know they are way more work, but they take up no extra room. Let's go see what we can find. We will probably have to special order it."

I think this widow is brilliant. I hope we get to spend lots of time together. She makes me happy and seems to really understand me very well. Plus, she likes to suck my cock and she swallows my jism happily. Oh fuck yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~

At the home center, we ran into Debra Donahue, well now Deb Cochrane, as she was going back to her maiden name.. The girls hugged each other and giggled like they were nine-year-olds, speaking at a mile-a-minute clip as they caught up. I could not tell you what the fuck they said. I am a guy. I caught every third word. Men have fast cars. Women talk as fast as ICBM missiles. I didn't even try to listen as it gave me a headache trying to keep up. Deb did stop talking long enough to mash her gigantic breasts into my chest and kiss me hard on the lips. "Mike, I want you so bad. I...I need you Mike!" She whispered in my ear as she ground herself against me.

Donna looked at me and asked me, "May I tell her our little secret?"

"What secret? What we just did today? Or my um, marching orders? Not much of a secret there, and it's only a secret to protect you. I don't know what Debby and my wife discussed, and for that matter, I have no idea if Deb wants any of that or not. She might not want anything to do with me, you know? I mean she is married, even if things aren't going too well."

I didn't want to fuck up anyones marriage if they had a chance. If they were finished, well that was a different story. How was Deb's marriage going? I had no clue. Deb had to pull back when a rush of people came out of the store.

"Oh, I'm almost sure she wants you my darling. Let me speak to her on your behalf, okay? Mike, go talk to the door guy and we will catch up." Donna kissed me. Then two seconds later, Deb kissed me.

"Okay." As I am walking through the huge store my phone rang.

"Hello. Mike here." I just answered, not looking at who it was.

--"Hi Honey! How's the door expedition going?"-- it was my wife, Alice.

"Actually okay, I am going to see the door guy now. Donna made a fantastic suggestion. She thought a pocket door would be a good idea because of the small room size. There's no swing, so the door takes up much less space. I think pocket doors are pretty nice as well. I'm going to price them and find one that you will like. How's your shoe trip going?" I shuddered at the thought. I was glad not to be there. I detest shoe shopping with a burning passion.

--"Honey, I saw the most stunning black leather thigh-high boots. They have a six-inch stiletto heel. But I needed to check with you before I bought them."--

Well at least she did that. I figured the things must be outrageously expensive if she had to check with me first. Black leather? Really?

"How much?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

--"Two hundred."-- She said it like it was pocket change.

"Yikes! That seems like a lot."

--"But Honey, they are so sexy! I'm wearing them now. I'll send you a picture."-- I heard my phone chime that I got something.

She sent me a sexy photo of her in the boots, pulling her dress up... and she had no underwear on! That's just not fair. She does look very sexy in the boots. Guys see the pussy and we lose our minds. My dick was rock hard from the picture. Maybe $200 wasn't that horrible if it got us both in the mood that quick. They were sexy boots.

"Okay, Honey. That's your early birthday present." Yeah right. Actually it was probably more like my early birthday present. I was thinking of jumping in the car and finding my wife right this instant. Putting her sexy boots over my shoulders. Oh fuck yeah. Leather is very sexy.

--"Oh thank you, Honey. I'll take good care of you tonight Baby."-- I love that she thinks of me! I have a wonderful wife.

"Hey, I almost forgot. Deb is here."

--"She works there Dear."--

"Did you still want me to ahhh," there were quite a few shoppers within earshot, so I waited to speak plainly. "You know... what we um... discussed? Donna is going to speak to her and see if she is even interested or not."

--"Mike, I spoke to Deb. She caught her husband doing... you know"-- my wife took a deep breath. "Thing is, it was not with a girl! He was sucking on one of his um... guy buddies! As she watched, his friend bent him over the couch and stuck it in her hubbies' behind! She is devastated by the whole thing. They have been married for years and years and now she finds out about his REAL preferences. She always wondered why he wanted to buttfuck her all the time!"-- She could not help but giggle a bit.

"Well, that explains a lot. What is she going to do?" I asked.

--"I'm not sure. I think they are probably going to divorce. She still loves him, but ... he prefers his gay friends, as far as sex goes! I think they might have an amicable divorce, but who can say for sure? Deb needs you, Mike. Are you okay with taking care of her? If you fuck her, I want you to video the whole thing. I hope she comes home with you. Deb really needs to be loved and cherished, don't you think?"-- my wife is so good to her friends, it goes well beyond the sex thing. She wants to be there when they need her, to be a true friend. Alice is a wonderful person.

"Dearest, I will do whatever you ask of me. But our poor bed... hell, we will need steel reinforcement for all the girls you want me to fuck. I'm just saying..." as I spoke, I suddenly realized that there was a young blonde in my face. "Honey, I have to go. See you soon. Love you Alice." The young girl touched my face as I hung up on my wife. I knew the beauty looking up at me. She had been after me for a while now. She lived right next door, the opposite side from where Donna lived. She was very sexy and very young. There were stars in her eyes as she looked at me. Obviously a teen crush.

"Madison, what are you doing here?" I spoke to my neighbor's beautiful blonde-haired 18-year-old daughter. She is unbelievably gorgeous and sexy. How much did she hear? She was standing way too close to me. I felt her breath on my face. She gave me the look. Yes, THAT LOOK. She was just eighteen and she already knew about "the look" that un-arms men. How did she know so much?

"I am taking a big chance Mr Mansfield." She kissed me hard, on the lips with her tongue in my mouth. There was nobody anywhere around her and me. "Mike Mansfield, I want you. I am totally legal now, and I have heard some things about you. Are you really the stud that all the girls say you are? My girlfriend Sherri wants to ball you worse than I do. She saw you working out at the gym. There was nobody else there that day, do you remember? She snuck in the men's shower and she saw you naked! She said you are very well hung. I am determined to check out this story for myself." She was touching my cock through my pants. I was starting to get hard. Quickly. Right in the middle of the fucking store! "Holy shit Mike! Is that all you? What a wonderful cock!" her hands were rubbing me pretty hard.

Madison was tall and slender, and she had amazing D-cup breasts. The cup size was not the only remarkable thing; her tits were two perfect symmetrical cones that jutted out from her body like they were missiles pointing upwards for launch. Her nipples were long as well and thrust through her tee shirt. She wore no bra, and her amazing beautiful girls did not need one! The torpedos seemed to be anti-gravity tits. They begged to be kissed, sucked, and played with! Her long and luscious legs met her nice big heart-shaped ass. Madison was a knockout. She was incredibly gorgeous and sexy, and she seemed very determined to fuck me! This was new. Maddy dragged me to the back of the store, where the public restrooms were located. There was nobody anywhere around us as she pulled me into the family restroom and locked the door behind her. She was on a mission.

Madison was on her knees instantly and she was pulling my cock out of my pants and into her mouth. She loved it! She was sucking on me and humming some song as she tried to deepthroat me again and again. She kept on choking herself, but she was very determined to get my hard cock into her happy throat! Finally, she swallowed me all the way down until her nose was in my pubic hair. She had her hands on my ass as she forced my meatpole deep into her throat. She was fucking her own face! I don't know if she saw me surreptitiously set the cell phone to record her oral deviltry or not. My wife asked for so little in regards to my dirty, sexy, bad behavior. She would look at the video and Jill off. She is such a cuckquean, in her desire to watch me fuck the shit out of other women. I suppose cocksucking falls underkk the same category.