Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself, I shot a big load into her throat and she pulled back to fill her mouth with my seed. Madison sucked all of my juice, which she showed me, and then she swallowed all the sperm right down. She shuddered. Did she just come? Her right hand was still in her shorts. She was very happy. I was taken aback by her super spectacular cocksucking abilities. Just then, there was a loud knock on the door. I got myself buttoned up and we both got decent and she opened the door. It was Donna in a hurry. She rushed in and closed the door.

"Mike, what the hell? Did you just fuck this cute young girl?" Donna asked me hurriedly. Was she a tiny bit jealous? I had just fucked the shit out of her before we even left the house.

"Well, strictly speaking, we didn't fuck. Madison, this is Donna, my neighbor on the other side of my house, and she is my lovely, sexy mistress. Donna, this is Madison-" I need not have bothered. They lived only one house apart.

"-We've met silly," Donna spoke as she hugged the young girl. Of course they knew each other.

"So you and Mike-?" Madison asked Donna.

"-Yes. You and him too?" Donna asked the pretty girl.

"I want him. I dragged his ass down here so I could blow him. He gave me a very nice load. Damn, he is huge! Delicious too. I love sucking his cock." Madison spoke plainly. She was smiling broadly.

"Me too!" Donna admitted. They both giggled like co-conspirators.

"Mike, will you please do something for me?" Madison asked me.

"What do you need, Madison?" I mean she had just sucked my cock and swallowed my sperm. I was very beholden to this sexy young girl.

"I want you to be my first," she said earnestly.

"First what?" I asked stupidly.

"My first man, silly goose. I want you so bad!" Madison seemed very agitated. I think she wanted to fuck me then and there in the bathroom of a big box store! Right that fucking instant. She was wet and ready to fuck.

"Well, I don't cheat on my wife."

"I heard she lets you fuck other women because you wear out her pussy. Is that just some kind of super boast?" Madison asked me, but Donna answered for me.

"Mike fucks his wife until she can't walk. Sometimes he fucks her so hard that she passes out. He did that to me too! So Alice asks him to fuck other women occasionally to give her poor battered pussy a break. I saw him fuck her four times in one day. I don't know how many times he fucked me. He is definitely a stud. Are you sure you want him? He's pretty big for your first. It will definitely hurt," Donna warned the teen.

"I don't care. I want him so badly. I'll gladly lick his wife's cunt. I will beg her permission. I want him inside me. I need him. I know he's big. I could barely get him in my mouth." Madison shuddered a bit. She had her hand on my pants front feeling me up.

"Me too!" Donna and the young girl seemed to bond over my cock.

"How was it? When you passed out?" Madison asked Donna.

"Glorious! I love this man. He made me come so hard. He makes me so very happy. Mike's a fantastic lover. His only hobby is eating pussy. He loves to lick labias," Donna's turn to shudder.

"Really? God, I want him so bad now. Will his wife let him fuck me?" Madison was very serious about me fuckin' her. She had severe desires for me.

"I'm pretty sure, but I can't speak for her. She is having him bang all her girlfriends. She is pretty kinky. She likes to watch him fuck. I am almost positive that she will let you fuck him if you let her suck your pussy. She will also lick his jism out of your cunt after he fucks you. That is exquisite! Alice really knows how to lick a woman. She loves to clean up and eat all his cum," Donna explained. She beamed as she described it. Donna obviously liked my wife's clean up abilities.

"Really? I overheard her give him permission to fuck one of her girlfriends. Really, she TOLD him to do it." Madison confessed to her semi-spying on me. How did she hear both sides of the damn conversation? Women are great spys. She should be with the CIA.

"That reminds me, Mike. Deb went home to pack a few things in a bag. Will you take care of her tonight? She needs you so bad. She said she was going straight to your house after she packed. She is looking forward to balling you Dear," Donna related Deborah's plans.

"I will, but she is going to need to see somebody. I'm not a clinical psychologist. Fucking me won't save her marriage." I had no desire to be a homewrecker. Deb was still married, even if her marriage was total shit.

"Mike, her man is fuckin' way-gay. There really is no marriage to save. You giving Deb some love and affection will make a huge impact on her life. The guy buttfucks her all the time, always from behind her. I think he likes pretending, you know... that Deb is a guy!" There is no way to mistake Deb for a man. She has those huge yabos and a nice fat ass. I guess her perfect ass is what attracted her way-gay husband in the first place, but that's just a guess. Maybe his screen door goes both ways? He might be a bit bi-sexual?

I can't believe she said that, but maybe she was right? He is bisexual for sure, but he only fucks Deb a few times a month, and he only fucks her ass from behind, he never fucks her cunt, so he sounds way more gay than straight to me. Why did he bother to get married?

"How did that affect her? I mean only getting anal sex all this time." I asked. This had been going on for many YEARS.

"Well, she really loves anal sex now, more than veginal sex. But she hasn't met your fat meatpole yet either. You are way bigger than her tiny bi-sexual husband. You're going to have to lube her up a whole bunch just to get inside her ass. I think she will love you. Deb has a huge crush on you," Donna spoke. I wonder how she knew exactly how big Debs' husband's dick was in comparison to mine? Women!

"Me too!" Madison turned around and flipped up her skirt. "I've wanted him for so long!" Madison's panties were missing as she spread her gorgeous ass cheeks, showing her rosebud. "I want that big fat dick up my asshole too!" Just then, there was another hard knock on the door. Oh shit! SHIT, SHIT! We all made sure we were decent.

Donna had a plan as usual, "Follow my lead!" She had me hold her by the shoulder and she had Madison hold her other side. We almost had to carry Donna.

I opened the door. There was the manager.

"I'm fine really, I'm fine." Donna spoke loudly. She held me like she was about to fall over. I got it. She lurched towards me. I had to catch her. She damn near fell.

"No, you're not. Sir, is there a place she could lie down for a little while? She gets these killer migraine headaches and she just threw up." I was truthful about the migraine headaches. She does get them once in a while. She does throw up occasionally. Migraine headaches really do suck.

I spoke in a stage whisper. "Dear, maybe we should go back to the emergency room. I am very worried about you." I spoke in an almost hysterical tone.

"I just need to sit down for a few minutes, please. I don't want to go back to the damned hospital. I just got out of there! Please just let me sit down for a minute...You didn't get the door yet. I'll be fine. Why don't you go get the door with Madison here while I lay down in the car."

"I need you to help me choose. I don't want to get the wrong damn door. Maybe we should come back when you are feeling better?" I asked her cautiously. The nice manager chose that time to chime in.

"Ma'am, would you like me to get you an electric cart? I have one right around the corner. We have one that you could sit down and feel better, well maybe. Would you like to borrow my sunglasses? My dad got terrible migraines and dark sunglasses seemed to help him. Here you go." The manager handed over his own dark sunglasses. What a fine gentleman this man is!

"I'm so stupid, you reminded me," I put my own dark sunshades on her head and handed back the nice store manager's glasses to him. "Thank you for the offer though," I said to him. "You don't have a water do you, by some chance? I'll pay."

The manager magically handed her a fresh bottle of water. I tried to give him money. "No, no! This one is on the house. I get migraine headaches myself and they can be terrible. Would you like a cold compress?" He asked Donna. You had to like this guy.

"Thank you ever so much, but i just need to sit down a bit. You are so kind. These actually are helpful! Honey, let's get the damned door and go home, please. I don't want to-" she looked like she might throw up again (of course she hadn't!) choking a little. I thought she was going to throw up for real. What an actress! The manager grabbed a paint bucket from the shelf and handed it to her.

"Come on darling, let's get the damn door. I want to go home then," she spoke in a command voice women have.

The kindhearted manager tried to be helpful again, "We have many brochures that show the various styles available as well. You could take them home and decide when you are feeling better," he suggested. He is a genuinely nice man.

"Do you sell pocket doors?" I asked.

"Sure, but they are special order. Here's the cart. I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly. The doors are in aisle 28. Is there anything else I can do for you?" The manager tried to be helpful. I like this guy.

"No sir, you have been very kind. I am fine really. Thanks for the cart. I appreciate your help. Come on dear, let's buy the door and get on home." Donna was a great actress! Even I thought she was sick, and I knew better. I was gonna write a letter of recommendation to the manager's boss.

~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~

We got the door ordered and paid for. It would be there in a couple of days. We got Donna some hanging flowers, and Madison got some spackle for her wall repairs, which I did promise to do for her. If her parents saw the hole in the wall, she would be toast. Madison did promise to make it worth my while, with a dirty smile. I believe her. She wants to fuck me pretty badly. I was gonna take care of the hole in the wall and then all the rest of the sexy girl's hot little holes! Oh fuck yeah.

@@@@@@O@@@@@@

All the girls were at my house, which seemed more like a bar at the moment. Guess who got to make all the mixed drinks? Well ninety percent Margaritas and the rest was red wine. Easy peasy.

The women were all laughing and drinking, even our 18 or 19 year old neighbor. She whispered in my wife's ear and my wife blushed and said yes. They both laughed and giggled some more. My wife touched Madison on the arm in a familiar way. I knew arrangements were being made, with me as the prize. How weird.

I was watching the festivities from the safety of the tiny wet bar in our living room. The thing was very convenient for big parties as it eliminated a bunch of trips back and forth for drink supplies and stuff. It was a great place to serve a crowd buffet style if we had a big function or get together. It was fun to play bartender too. I stood behind the bar and served my little harem sweet ladies drinks and wine. The girls were talking a mile a minute as they're wont to do. They had five simultaneous serious conversations going on at once. I couldn't follow even one. I wonder if I could sneak out, would they even notice? But every time I turned around to escape, a new drink or refill was requested. I was trapped.

I was finishing up the next two pitchers of margaritas. I tried not to make them too strong, as the girls were throwing them back pretty quickly. I turned around and there was Lori on her knees and she was undoing my pants. In two seconds flat she had my cock deep in her mouth and she choked on Mr Happy. She had tears on her face as she grabbed my ass to force more of my cock further down her throat.

Lori was wearing thigh high black leather boots with six inch stiletto heels and no skirt or panties! They looked suspiciously like the ones my sexy wife was wearing in her text as she and her girlfriends giggled, drank and talked at sixty miles an hour.

Lori was going to make me come. I made a few grunting noises and my wife and her crew all jumped up to the bar to watch me spray my jism all over Lori's smiling face. She grunted as well, as she fingered her dripping cunt ...while she was sucking my cock. I think she came when I painted her face. She looked like a sperm glazed donut with eyes. She was beaming.

She smiled as my come dripped from her forehead and her nose down her face. My wife jumped up and immediately started licking my man cream off Lori. Alice loved eating my cum. My little cuckquean!

"Thank you Mike, that was a very delicious cocktail!" Lori giggled as the last of my come splattered her lips and tongue. She was happy.

"You dirty girl! I should have thought of that!" Donna almost yelled at Lori, but she was smiling. She grabbed my dick to clean me up. Donna savored the remaining jism on my shaft.

Madison groused, "Hey, I wanted some of his sperm!" My wife kissed the naughty girl and gave her a taste of my semen. I guess I was the hors d'oeuvres for the party! Lori was happy for the moment.

"I want him in my ass!" Madison announced her intentions to the girls, as she directed her remarks to my wife.

"Are you sure? Madison, he is pretty big for that," my wife replied.

"I am positive. I love it! I have been working out with buttplugs for several weeks now, and everyone tells me it's much harder than vaginal sex, but the orgasms are much more intense. So if I can do anal, then vaginal sex will be a piece of cake. I heard Deb Cochrane does anal sex exclusively for her husband and she loves it. It looks so dirty in porn. Plus if I have anal sex, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant." The girl had a plan.

"Madison, I'm just warning you dear, Mike is big. I give him my behind when I'm on my period, you know, heavy flow days. He loves it."

"But do you love it?" Donna asked Alice.

"Well, yes I do enjoy getting buttfucked, now and then. But for several days afterwards I have trouble walking. My shit hole is sore too. That's why I only do it once a month. By the way, I do come extremely hard from anal sex. He puts a gallon of his seed up my asshole as well." My wife smiled as she spoke of our sexual mores.

"Hey, where is Deb? She said she was coming right over. It's getting pretty late," I asked everyone. Nobody knew where she was. She said she was going to be here.

"Honey, maybe you should go over and see if she is OK? I mean things can happen you know?" Alice asked me. Worry just came to her face.

"I'm going too." Madison spoke instantly.

"Count me in." Lori was already moving to the door.

"Well, what the hell, should we all go? Lots of witnesses, just in case." Donna asked.

"Let's take two cars. Everyone got a cell phone? Just in case it gets violent. I have to allow him to take the first punch, then I can lay him out. I'll drive my pickup-" I explained.

"-Shotgun!" Madison was already inside the truck with Lori. They were arguing over who was going to blow me. They were both doing "rock, paper, scissors" as I got in. The steering wheel was pushed forward. I wonder why. Dirty girls!

Maddy was in the middle of the front seat and as soon as I sat down and started driving, she went to work on my dick. She stretched her mouth, but she could only get so much of my cock in her cute little mouth. That young girl was so determined to give me a good blowjob!

"Will you two behave? Don't make me spank you two." I said with a big smile.

"ME first, I have been a very BAD girl, I need you to punish me!" Lori was quick on the uptake. She was almost panting for it. She wanted a spanking!

"No ME first! I need you to spank my cheeks until they're CHERRY RED, and then spread them WIDE open and fuck my naughty ASS. Oh yeah!" Maddy shuddered. Did that dirty little bitch just come? Madison twisted and managed to pull down her jean shorts to reveal her asshole to me. I had to pull over because I couldn't control the vehicle and look at her winking brown eye! Somehow she was face first into Lori's pussy, and Lori was grunting through her lady's-lickin-labia-type orgasm. That was fast. Those dirty, dirty girls.

All of a sudden, there were flashing lights behind the truck, and a busty black police woman peering in the driver's window. I rolled down the window and she was direct. "License and Registration please. You're Mike Mansfield?" I just nodded as she handed my ID to her busty blonde partner, who walked back into the cruiser.

"Why did you pull it over here so quickly? What is going on here? Hey you, young girl. How old are you?" She pointed at Madison. At least they got their pants up. The truck still reeked of hot wet pussy.

"Nineteen." Madison responded.

"You there, how old are you?" Talking to Lori.

"I'm thirty-seven." Lori replied. She didn't look thirty-seven at all.

"No way are you thirty-anything. Is this man forcing you girls to do, you know, anything? Anything dirty maybe?" She thought I was banging the girls, which was actually the truth, sorta. Just not in the vehicle.

"No, you got it backwards. We both want to fuck him." Lori was honest to a fault. The cops eyes opened wide. She looked back at me, trying to figure out the situation.

"He won't fuck me! That should be against the law. He's holding out on me." Madison complained to the cop. I saw stitched above the cop's big right breast was "Tanner". She was trying so hard to not laugh at the big mouth girl. She gave me the quick side eye reappraisal again.

"Why won't he fuck you?" Tanner asked. She was obviously giving the girl more rope to hang herself with.

"Because he thinks I'm too young, and his big thing would split me in two. But that's bullshit. Also he's married, and he only fucks women his wife allows him to. Actually, she TELLS him who to fuck, and he does it for her." Maddy just went on and on. Why can't she shut up?

"Madison, what the fuck? Can you please just be quiet?" I asked the motor mouth. I did the zip thing with my lips and fingers. The cop was giggling at me. I was embarrassed. I must have been three shades of red.

Just then the other female cop walked up and handed my documents to Tanner, "No wants or warrants Dani, vehicle is clean too." She was a very well equipped blonde officer. She made that uniform look good. Tanner just nodded as she was listening to Madison, who would not be quiet.

"We girls were playing around with each other, and he yelled at us for, um... distracting him. That's why he... uhh, pulled over." I zipped my mouth again at her. That girl never shuts up! I was gonna kill that idiotic teen.

The black cop looked at me smiling. "Well Mr Mansfield, you did the right thing. I can understand you pulling over and addressing it. May I ask sir, why are you in this area?" It really was none of her business, but she asked respectfully, so I answered her. It was important as well. She could help us.

"One of my wife's friends, Debra Cochrane, has been having some um...marital trouble at home, so she was invited to stay with us at our house for a few days. You know, let things cool off a bit. She went home to pack a bag and she hasn't been heard from since." I told the black lady cop the absolute unvarnished truth. "We are all a bit worried."

"So you feel there may be foul play or even spousal abuse going on here?" She asked a natural question from the conversation.

"We just don't know. We have tried reaching out to her repeatedly and we get no answer from her phone. She was just going to pack a bag that should take her about fifteen minutes, and she has not responded for over three hours. So, we are going over to check up on her," I told the officer.

"She caught her husband with another man! Ewwwe! She was so happy to get to be with this guy-" Maddy pointed at me as I interrupted the motor mouth.