Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you learn to suck cock so well, Sherri?" I asked her. I was playing with her nipples and with Madison's nips as well. Both girls moaned.

"I have four big brothers, three male cousins, two dirty uncles, and my dad. I've had lots of practice, but none have been as big as you! Mike, will you please take me? I want you to be my first." Sherri got on her back and spread her legs for me. Wow. Madison took my dick back in her mouth. She loved sucking my dick.

"Not so fast, Sherri. My wife needs to prepare you. When you are ready I'll take care of that for you. Same thing for you Madison. I think Lori will take care of your prep, right Lori?"

"Yes SIR!" Lori replied. She is kinda sub, at least she is with me. Both girls were laid on the bed as my wife was on top of Sherri and Lori was on Madison, lots of sixty-nine going on. My wife loves to lick pussy, and apparently Sherri was happy sucking my wife's cunt as well. Lori and Madison were sucking each other's clits and already both girls had climaxed. Those dirty little girls.

"Maddy is ready." Lori announced. Her face was completely covered with Madison's juices.

I got behind Madison and Lori lined up my dick with her little girl hole.

"Madison, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Lori got off the hot, hot girl.

"I want you Mike. Please fuck me. I need you so bad. Stick it in my cunt, PLEASE!" She was pulling me into her by my shoulders. I pushed forward and Maddy screamed her head off.

"Do you want me to stop?" Maddy was grunting now.

"Hell no! Ohmygod I just had my first orgasm with penetration. Keep fucking me Mike. Harder! Yesyesyes-ohmygod gonna cooome again! Uuugh!" Madison had climaxed quite a few times. I fucked her to two more hard orgasms and I pulled out. Lori got back into a sixty-nine position with her as I attended to her girlfriends needs.

Sherri was laid back and spread wide open as far as she could spread her long slender legs. My wife spoke, "She's ready for you darling. Give it to her dear. She needs a good fucking."

My loving wife grabbed my very hard cock and lined me up with Sherri's open snatch. "Go ahead mike, push!"

"Sherri, tell me what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me Mike. I need you bad! Please jam that big dick in me please! Ohfuckfuckfuck! You are so huge! Miiike Mansfield, you're a big fuckin dick! Oh oh oh yeah, fuck your little slut! I'm your little woman now Mike. My cunt belongs to you! Fuck me harder Mike! I love you! Ohmygod!" Sherri screamed at me a bunch as she came again and again. She wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't get away I guess.

I pulled out of Sherri after two more comes, and I lined up with Lori's tight pussy. She was frantic to finally get fucked. My wife was sucking on Sherri and fingering Maddy as I fucked Lori. Lori was fucking me like an insane woman, she wasn't big on slow fucking. I sucked on each of her nipples and she cried out as she squeezed me and squirted her climax juices everywhere. I kissed her and pounded her pussy. She screamed again as she climaxed very hard. She pulled off me and got her anal lube and handed it to me. She was in front of me as she spread her ass cheeks wide, and looked over her shoulder with the look. I lubed my dick and with three fingers, I roughly lubed her rear end. I aimed for her cute winking brown eye, and she pushed back into me as I pushed my dick into her asshole. I was inside the boiling hot woman. She was loving the back door activity. I fucked Lori's ass as she had at least three good anal orgasms.

"I'm gonna come! All four women put their faces together and I had a blast, or maybe I should say, they all had a blast of my seed, all over their lovely faces. My darling wife cleaned my dick right out of Lori's asshole. I was pooped. Well not literally, but really tired. With the super long day and all the excitement, I just lay down and I was out in seconds. The girls all snuggled up with me. Sleep was deep and I needed it badly.

~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~

I went back alone the next day to visit Deb in the hospital. She was so happy to see me. She practically pulled me into the bed with her. She kissed me up and down as she hugged me tight. She had undergone a bunch of tests because of the rape and then being chained to a pipe. She closed the privacy curtain and she was on her knees in a flash. Sucking me made her feel much better I guess. I shot a big load, just as a nurse came in to check on her. Deb swallowed my jism down and smiled.

"Deb, you're not supposed to be having sex for a few days at least. You need to heal." The nurse was red from embarrassment. She was smiling as she stared at my dick.

"Oh come on Sarah, it's only a blowjob. I love this man. He saved me. He is my friend and hero!" Deb told her.

"May I hold him a minute?" The nurse asked Deb.

"You want to get laid Sarah? He's really good. Mike, would you mind fucking Nurse Sarah here. She lost her husband and she needs it."

"Sure, if she wants me to." I got the cell phone video going for my wife.

I kissed Sarah and she was out of her white dress in a flash. I got down and licked her wet pussy and she had a come, right then and there. I pulled up her legs and asked her. "Sarah, do you want to fuck?"

"Yes, please!" She took my cock in her surprisingly tight little cunt and I rammed it home. She gasped as I pushed all the way inside her, and began to fuck her nice and slow. She came hard, time and again as I sucked on her nipples. Deb played with her clit as I began to fuck her hard and fast. She moaned and came very hard as I squirted my jism into the now happy nurse. She kissed me and kissed me.

I told her about my wife. "My wife likes to watch me fuck other women and then she sucks out the cum from their pussies. Want to come visit us for a night?"

"Yes, I think I would. I don't mind licking her coochie either if you fuck me that good all the time. Thank you for your nice big dick. That was great! I do have to get back to work. Kiss me!" She redressed and got back to her job.

"I want to live with you Mike. Your wife is wonderful. You are so sexy. I want to be with you both all the time." Deb knows

"First Deb, you need to heal. If they release you tomorrow, Alice can pick you up in the morning, or I can in the evening. So heal fast!" I kissed her and held her in my arms. She loved that. They threw me out after visiting hours were up. I think we will have a party for her return. I'd discuss it with my wife.

**End of part two**