Taking Care of Sharon

Story Info
A concerned husband frets about keeping his wife happy.
9k words
2.28
18.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

*******​

My job takes me away from home most weekdays, returning home Friday but then that's not always guaranteed every weekend.

One would think it's not the best basis for marriage but our relationship has always been good and strong coupled with elements of fantasy and fun and a sense of humour. We've got no kids.. yet.

I had been away for two clear weeks and just returned home for the weekend and, as usual, we indulged in plenty of sex play with her teasing me before making love; sometimes we could last for hours.

We were gently playing with each other, catching up with chat about our respective weeks, and Sharon said that with the weather turning so nice that she had been swimming up at the lake a few times. I wouldn't have expected her to have done otherwise but it was the way she said that I sensed that there may be more than just swimming involved. So gently pressing her she came out with the fact that she had been seeing Steve, an old colleague of mine, at the lake. (I didn't really take to him too much at the time, a bit too full of himself, I thought, but then he left and joined the Police.)

"What does 'seeing him' mean",

"Well, I went up there a couple of times and saw him there on his own so we got chatting and the next thing was that we arranged to meet as a regular thing; it's been fun".

The real story came out tantalisingly slowly with Sharon checking at each stage that I was OK with it before she continued. There was more messing about than swimming and after a couple times when he 'accidentally' touched her boobs he then began regularly coming up behind her and actually feeling her tits. Sharon has always liked that kind of attention so made no objection. She said that she had fancied Steve for a while so was quite happy to go along with this little game.

Then Steve had criticised the style of her swimsuit, a one piece with preformed bra cups and said he wished he could 'see more of her', so the next time she went to the lake she wore a bikini. It had much thinner material and much less of it.

The first time she wore it he couldn't keep his hands off of her. She was standing chest deep leaning against the side of a diving jetty, he swam up from behind slipping his hands around her waist then sliding them up to her tits, luckily there was no-one else about and he slipped her top up to reveal her lovely breasts. All the time he nibbled her neck, something else that she loved.

The cold water had made her nipples really hard; they were always sensitive.

Then, feeling bolder, he slipped one hand straight down between her legs and started to touch her through the material. She said that she was quite surprised when he did this and she grabbed his wrist and stopped him ... but not for long. She turned her head to face him, watching his eyes as she then slid his hand to the edge of her bikini pants and told him to slip his fingers inside them, urging him to feel her properly. As his hand touched her pussy she was not surprised to feel his erection pressing against her leg so she reached down and released him from his trunks but was then surprised to feel how hot he felt, despite the cold water. Soon they were kissing and playing with each other.

Sharon stopped and looked at me, I guess to see my reaction. "Well?" she asked.

I didn't say anything, as a reply I moved her hand to my erection, then I said, "What do you think?"

She smiled, relieved that I approved.

She said he was very gentle but insistent and slipped a finger inside her as she played with his huge cock. Sharon said that she was so excited, being felt up like that outdoors, in public, even although there was no-one else about, there was still that element of danger, of being seen.

With one finger up inside her, his palm rubbing her clit, his tongue in her mouth, there was no stopping her now as excitement grew. Her legs started to buckle as she orgasmed, and she emphasised that it was one of her strongest ever that she'd ever had. Still holding his cock she rubbed him harder and faster until he came as well and his spunk swirled away in the water around them.

She said that with the weather being good that they have been back to the lake several times but never did more there than mutual masturbation standing in the water because there were always other people drifting around. It was clear where this thing was going in search of the sort of fun that they both wanted so I wasn't surprised when Sharon said she suggested to him that the following day instead of going to the lake he came over to our house.

As she spoke I could feel her excitement rising and could feel her getting wetter and wetter. The thoughts of Steve and her together in our house were having quite an effect on me too.

"When he came here the first time he also bought me some underwear he wanted me to wear for him, said he wanted to see me in it. He brought it round last week and things got a bit passionate but I stopped him going too far, I said that I wanted to wait till you came home until I had told you about what we'd been up to".

"What's it like, let's see".

"No" she said quite firmly, "If you want to see it, I'll invite Steve round for the evening and wear it for him, but if I do that you know what will happen".

Sharon moved so that she was facing me, we were both naked, and kneeling on the bed, "I need to know how you feel about things, if I wear these bits for Steve, I expect he's going to get more than a bit excited, I'm not going to lead him on and then say No, I want you to be there. I want Steve to make love to me, I want you to watch. There I've said it now". She stopped and looked at me, waiting for a response.

"OK, Does Steve know about this?" She nodded.

"Oh Yeah, I told Steve that I will only let him make love with me once you'd got back home so that you could watch, then afterwards you and me would have great sex. I thought you would like that idea, it's a win-win situation. How about it?"

It was not lost on me that she wanted to 'make love' rather than fuck or shag this guy.

She went on, "I figured that as we are going to move soon to another part of the country and, I like Steve .... no, it's more than that, I sort of have real feelings for him, I always have, I want him to make love to me. I know you get turned on by the thoughts of me being with someone else, so Steve is perfect. The last thing I want is to be fucked by a stranger, but whatever happens I will always have you just as you will always have me; nothing changes there".

I was warming to the idea, and it really did turn me on imagining Steve making love to my wife.

"When?" (Did I really say that?)

"He said he could come round tonight if you wanted".

"O.K." I heard myself say, "Let's do it".

Sharon grabbed my cock and I spurted straight away in her hand, I hadn't realised that I was so excited.

"I'll phone him now," she said, jumping at the opportunity (and wiping her hand on a tissue).

So she called and it was arranged that Steve would visit about 7 that evening. She disappeared and then spent hours showering and getting ready. I guess I was a little jealous the way she was acting but, in truth, I was actually looking forward to it as much as she was.

She reappeared freshly scrubbed and smelling delicious wearing her dressing gown and we sat down in living room and had a couple of glasses of wine and then at the sound of the doorbell she disappeared back upstairs. I answered the door to Steve who was standing holding another couple of bottles; this promised to be quite an evening.

Conversation was difficult while we waited for Sharon but then she drifted back into the room. Wow, the atmosphere was electric. She was wearing a black satin wrap and black stockings but was careful not to show anything else.

She walked over to Steve, threw her arms around his neck and kissed the lucky sod full on. It was a kiss with so much passion that seemed to go on forever, I could see her rubbing herself against him and was no doubt feeling his erection.

His hands were all over her, trying to remove the wrap, but she managed to tease for a few minutes longer before facing Steve and waiting for him to undo it. The thin belt offered little resistance and Sharon slipped the wrap off of her shoulders revealing the most beautiful pink lace bra, so thin and delicate with matching panties. She gave a twirl to show us both what she had and it looked very good to me.

She unbuttoned Steve's shirt and I took that as a signal that I should strip too so I quickly got rid of my clothes not wanting to miss anything.

She then undid his trousers and pushed them down but his erection prevented her from doing the same with his underpants, so he had to help.

We both sported erections to be proud of, although his cock was longer but thinner than mine. Sharon turned her back to Steve rubbing her ass against his cock, while he cupped both her breasts in his hands, her nipples were clearly straining against the thin material and she gave a gasp as he pinched them.

Sharon smiled and winked at me and I was aware that I was gently wanking myself. She gasped again and closed her eyes as he pinched her by now very sensitive nipples. Then one hand slipped down to between her legs stroking her pussy but outside of her panties. She put one hand behind her and grasped his cock.

Steve turned her to face him, his hands went to her bra and undid it quickly discarding it then he hooked his thumbs into the top of her panties and started to slide them down. As he levelled with her breasts he stopped and kissed them sucking at her nipples, first one then the other.

As he moved down her body he continued to kiss her, her panties were now at her ankles and his head level with her pussy.

I could see his tongue lapping at her and hear the soft mewling sounds she was making. She was clearly enjoying herself, and I realised that I too was enjoying seeing my wife being caressed by another man.

Steve moved so that Sharon could sit back onto the settee, she opened her legs with her eyes fixed on me. She was totally exposed and the soft pink folds of her labia opened like a flower. This was so erotic and made more so when Steve lowered his head and started kissing, sucking and generally pleasuring my lovely wife. Sharon watched me as I masturbated slowly but then Steve would nip her with his teeth or finger her and she would gasp and close her eyes for a moment.

I watched as her breathing became more laboured, her gasps of pleasure more frequent, then she was crying out as her orgasm hit, her hips were lifting wanting more. Watching her cum like that was just the best and I was suddenly aware that I had come all over my hand.

Sharon lay back out of breath for a moment but Steve had not finished, he knelt between her open legs and taking his cock in his hand guided it into her lovely moist pussy. Slowly, giving her his full length and then almost withdrawing before plunging into her again making her cry out each time. She wanted him to make love but he had other ideas, he was well and truly fucking her and she was loving every moment and every inch that he gave her.

Watching my wife being fucked like this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Soon he shortened his strokes speeding up his movements and then with a grunt he was shooting his cum inside her.

They both collapsed onto the settee, Sharon lay against his chest, both of them coming down from the highs of their orgasms. Not knowing quite what to do I sat still gently nursing my wilting and sticky cock, I found a tissue and cleaned up, amazed at how much cum I had produced.

Not wanting to spoil the moment I sat still, wondering what would happen next. Sharon took a tissue from the box on the side table and she opened her legs to show me Steve's cum leaking from her pussy; she wiped herself clean and pretty much told me to get some more drinks while she and Steve went up to the bedroom.

It took me a few minutes to open a new bottle and by the time I got to the bedroom door I could see Sharon slowly playing with Steve. I could see he wasn't fully hard again but she moved to lean over him to take him in her mouth, suck him and spoil my view of his cock. On the plus side her ass was in the air and I had a full view of that.

As she sucked his cock back to a full erection he slid his hand around to her ass and started to finger her from behind. I watched fascinated as he dipped a finger into her, then two making her gasp, he was using his thumb to rub her tight anus.

I stayed in the doorway (I think they forgot that I was there) and I could feel myself getting hard again. I just knew there was another show about to start. Bring it on.

Sharon pushed Steve back onto the bed and sat astride him, using her hand to guide him into her waiting and eager pussy. She eased herself slowly onto him gasping as he entered her and enjoying his hot stiff cock inch by inch. She was having not only the time of her life but the fuck of her life and she was more than ready for it.

I was spellbound watching her bounce on his cock, taking his full length each time it was making her breasts bounce but Steve soon helped her out and took hold of them, squeezing and caressing her beautiful globes. She stopped bouncing and leaned forwards so that he could suck them and then leaned back maximising the feeling of his cock inside her. She did this a few times; it must have felt good I was thinking.

This was getting very intense now. It may have been good for Sharon but I think Steve wanted something more. He took hold of her waist and eased her over onto her hands and knees into the doggy position and entered her. Sharon was moaning with each thrust as he pounded harder and harder.

Soon Sharon had to move, I think his pounding was getting too much for her, she managed to stop the thrusts and turned to lay once more on her back, Steve was quickly between her legs, he held his cock in his hand slowly wanking it as if to be offering it to her waiting for her acceptance, he was so hard and glistening with all Sharon's juices. She was watching him with wide open eyes as he positioned his cock at her entrance. No words were spoken but she smiled at him as he slipped neatly into her waiting cunt, Sharon's eyes stayed open as he started to fuck her hard and fast once more. She didn't look my way at all.

She had a look of, I guess sheer determination on her face, she was not going to be the one to cum first. She rode each thrust of his cock and by now Steve was grunting as he thrust into her. They kept it going for quite a few minutes before Steve climaxed crying out as he did, this triggered Sharon's climax and she came as well as once more he was shooting deep inside her.

He had fucked her until her moans turned to grunts then to cries as orgasm after orgasm threatened to engulf her ... then she came yet again.

They both collapsed onto the bed, totally spent. Sharon's legs were still spread from the seeing-to that she had experienced and cum was leaking from her cunt. I couldn't believe how much had leaked out. I had held back for as long as I could but this vision was more that I could have hoped for and once again I shot my load (missing my hand but luckily onto the wooden floor where I could easily clean it up afterwards).

Not wanting to disturb them I crept away and took to the spare bed and slept soundly. In the morning I awoke to find just Sharon in the bed, Steve had apparently left during the night.

Sharon was so sore from all her activity and I did not get to make love to her. She said she loved me and as a reward gave me a fantastic hand job as we relived her experience.

She said that Steve had promised to return and fuck her again as and when she wanted to offer him an invite. He said that it didn't matter to him if I was going to be there or not.

He was to become a frequent visitor.

******​

I had to return to work at a site some 200 miles away from home and, as always, I rang home frequently to make sure my wife was coping without me. It was on the Tuesday and all we could talk about was the amazing session with Steve at the weekend. We had chatted for quite a while reliving the experience and Sharon who only occasionally wore a bra told me she was touching herself and then moving her panties to one side to be able to finger herself as we spoke.

We were interrupted when the doorbell rang and Sharon said she would see who was there and be back in a minute. The phone was put down and I got an audible 'clunk' as it hit the table top. A few moments later I heard her talking and then her voice became louder as she came back into the room. She didn't pick the phone up but I could hear clearly as she said, "Oh, this is a nice surprise, I wondered when I would see you again." The line went quiet and I guessed that Steve was her visitor and that they must be kissing as I heard Sharon making sort of little purring sounds just as she does when I kiss her.

It became obvious that she was going to let me hear just what was going happen by leaving the phone off of the hook. I don't think that at any time did Steve realised he was being eavesdropped.

Steve asked if she was O.K. Sharon replied that she had been sore but was alright again now. The line went quiet again and I imagined them kissing, Sharon with her arms around his neck, Steve with his arms around her waist.

"Is this a flying visit," she asked.

"Yeah, I told work I was going to have a meal break, so I have about 45 minutes".

Sharon said, "Hmm, that's not long. So to what do I owe this visit."

He responded, "There were reports of someone screaming around here on Saturday night, I'm trying to find out if someone was attacked. Was that you who was being attacked?"

"Oh Yes, Officer, I was attacked by someone with a very large weapon on Saturday," she giggled.

He made jokey serious voice, "Maybe we should try to reconstruct the scene like they do on TV."

The Joking continued, "Is that a truncheon in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me"

"No, it's all me and I'm definitely pleased to see you again".

"Well I seem to remember that the last time the 'attacker' wasn't wearing that uniform, you were naked, so you had better strip."

Sharon can be very forceful and I could hear the sounds of Steve quickly stripping. I imagined Sharon was watching him with her arms folded in front of her.

"Ah, yes, that looks just like the weapon .... mmmm, feels like it too. I think it's time to help me get my kit off."

I could hear the sounds of clothes being removed (being ripped off?!!), "... Nice tits, nice ass..." which indicated to me that my wife and her friend were naked again. I became a bit queasy, it seemed OK when I had agreed to the first meeting, but now he was visiting her knowing that they would be alone and from what I could hear Sharon seems quite happy with that.

I could imagine them kissing, deep passionate kisses. Him caressing her beautiful breasts, she holding his prick, most probably wanking him gently because she was expecting to be fucked again and didn't want him to cum too quickly. He most probably had slipped his hand between her legs to finger her and feel her eager wetness.

"I wonder if this weapon tastes the same."

Oh God, she was going down on him and making sure I knew what was happening by describing it to me.

"Ooooooh fuck, that's good ....."

Yep, she had him in her mouth now.

Steve, after a couple of minutes, ".... Whoa there, don't make me cum too soon and I want to taste you too."

Again I could hear some movement and then Sharon's voice, " Oh my god, that's good, I love it when you do that, Oh fuck, don't stop."

This went on for what seemed ages, Sharon crying out encouraging Steve to do whatever it was he was doing between her legs, kissing and sucking and fingering my wife.

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers