Taking Care of Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was so hard now and I had to force myself to hold off wanking and giving myself the relief I so desperately needed.

Then Sharon's cries got louder and more frequent, she was fast approaching what sounded like an amazing climax. She rarely swore but now she was saying 'fuck' almost every other word as her orgasm flooded over her.

"Oh my god that was fucking incredible, I've never cum like that before," she said breathlessly. She was so out of breath and I was desperately wishing that I could see the action as well. It didn't help my situation when I heard Steve say, "There's more to cum yet sweetheart, lift your legs up ... put them right up in the air ... let me see your pussy ... yes, you look good, are you ready?"

Sharon cried out as I guessed Steve was thrusting his cock deep inside her. Sharon, "Oh fuck go easy big boy, I'm not used to being fucked like this."

Ouch, that hurt, but then I hoped that she was just saying it to get Steve excited by dirty-talking as she did and to be giving me a commentary of what was happening.

Luckily for me, the chair that they were using for their afternoon fuck had a sort of squeak sometimes when you sat in it. I wondered if she had deliberately chosen it to sit on knowing this was one of those times when the squeaking would be useful. The noise left me with no doubt that each time Steve thrust his hot cock into her and by her commentary, like "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, oh fuck don't stop ...." that they were really going at it big time.

I have to say that Steve is very energetic and from the squeaks of the chair and the squeals from Sharon, I knew that once again she was getting a good seeing to.

Was I jealous? I'm not sure. I wanted Sharon to be happy; I knew she wanted to 'make love' to Steve; that Steve obviously wanted to fuck Sharon and I was being left to pick up the scraps. It certainly gave me great pleasure watching Sharon and Steve on Saturday, in fact I can't remember ever being more excited. Now, I was also enjoying listening to them make love and using my imagination as to just what they were doing and I was just as excited now, I had a huge hard-on and I knew that I would enjoy a wank very soon.

So, jealous? No, I guess not jealous just now enjoying sex in a different way to my normal.

I put those thoughts to one side and concentrated on what I could hear through the phone. Sharon was going wild and from the moans and the grunting it was clear that Steve was giving her more than I ever could. I recognised from the noise that she was reaching a climax as her cries were getting both louder and more frequent. That poor chair was also taking a pounding from the sound of it.

Then, with a cry loud enough to wake the dead, Sharon climaxed. Knowing how she looks when she cums I had no trouble imagining the expression that must have been on her face. I love watching her cum and this one clearly was spectacular, she kept saying "Oh fuck, oh fuck." over and over. I was pleased for her.

Her squealing died down but Steve hadn't cum yet and I could hear he was still pounding and thrusting into her. Sharon usually cums two or three times before she is truly satisfied and if I cum too quickly (which is often!) she will get out her vibrator and finish herself off. From what I could hear Steve didn't have my problem but he was catching up quickly and grunting like mad. I'm sure this must have been a turn-on for Sharon as I soon heard her squeals rising again as she and Steve came together.

It went quiet for a while, which gave me chance to finish my wank, but I came very quickly, even though I tried to make it last.

Next thing I hear is Sharon who has obviously picked up the phone. I figured that Steve must have gone to the bathroom as I heard Sharon ask me if I was still there. Well, not in so many words, she said, " I think I've just had my best fuck ever; how was it for you?"

With one hand holding the phone and the other covered in my spunk, I said, "Yes sweetheart it was, I really enjoyed that, thank you."

"It's not like what I expected it to be." Quite a statement from Sharon who is my wife and has made me her cuckold by having me agree that she could 'make love' to one of our friends.

We said our goodbyes and I was left with a warm feeling inside. Yes, I most definitely am a cuckold now and my Sharon has found a new sexual freedom and I have no doubt that she is going to make the most of it.

******​

That's how it started and to think I naïvely thought it would be a one-off, that it would just be one evening of her making love to a friend while I was present and would be a special thrill for us both. Our original idea was based on the fact that we were about to move house and home and that soon after having had our special evening of 'fun' that we would be moving on and leaving it all behind. However, our house didn't sell as planned (our buyer pulled out) and we are still here.

It's been a couple of months now and coupled with the fact that I'm having to spend longer periods away with work means that Sharon is seeing Steve more and they are getting more adventurous in their sex life. Sharon has found a new lease of sex life and sometimes doesn't seem to be the woman I married. Certainly from our phone conversations she gives me that impression.

"Steve is a bit of an animal where sex is concerned .... he's always got a hard-on, not that I'm complaining ... I saw him in the supermarket on last week and he grabbed my hand and made me feel how hard he was .... I don't think of it as making love any more .... it's more like he takes me and I let him.

"We did it in the garden one evening last week, the neighbour's dog came out and must have heard us as it started barking. I could hear over the fence that Joe and his misses must have come out to see what the dog was making a fuss about ... it's a good job they didn't look too close, there was me naked being taken on the lawn with them just over the fence. Steve didn't stop he just kept thrusting into me, fucking me. He had to put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet ... it was quite exciting really".

Her talk was just as explicit when I came home.

It was afternoon and we were on the bed naked, I had been away for two weeks and was catching up on Sharon's exploits. She was playing with herself dipping her fingers deep into her vagina and then buzzing herself with a vibrator as she told me about the last time that Steve had been on this bed with her. I listened with a throbbing erection but she had tied my hands behind my back so that I couldn't wank myself but she promised, if I was good, that she would be kind to me later. I had kind of hoped that she would be kind to me soon.

Sharon withdrew her fingers, looked at them, saw that they were coated with her juices reached across and touched them to my lips for me to suck, which I did. She was surprisingly wet and kept offering me her juicy fingers and I eagerly sucked them clean.

Suddenly she tossed the vibrator to one side and said, "This thing is useless, I need a new one, a bigger one. Did you know that Steve is bigger than you? ... of course you did, you've seen him in action haven't you when he fucked me the first time. He really fills my pussy with that hard hot prick; I just love feeling him inside me and when he cums, oh, it's heaven to feel him spurting in my pussy ... there's so much of it ... sometimes it runs down my legs. He cums a lot more than you ..."

"So how often do you see him." I asked, not really sure if I wanted to hear the answer.

"Mmmm, about every other day; sometimes in the mornings; sometimes afternoon; sometimes at night. We like to fuck in public places, it's such a thrill thinking that we might be seen or even caught. I've let him take me in all sorts of places. Sometimes if we meet in the day he insists that I don't wear any underwear, it's exciting going round the supermarket or going to a cafe with no knickers on. I've even started flashing if I see someone I fancy.

"He stays hard, not like you, a one-cum wonder, he usually can cum twice. Once he came three times. I was so sore afterwards."

Sharon almost drifted off as she recounted her sexual memories. I had to remind her that my hands were still tied behind my back.

My god, she had changed so much in just a few weeks. She used to be a shy girl but now she seems to have been transformed into a nymphomaniac.

She lay back on the bed, her legs lifted into the air displaying her delightful pink pussy. "Come on then, you know what I want, lick me like you've never licked me before and I might be nice to you."

It wasn't easy with my hands still tied to go down on her and keep my balance, but I managed. I traced my tongue along her slit, my god, she tasted so good, a different taste it seemed to me. My tongue opened the soft folds of her labia to expose her clit and I nibbled on the hard little bud, flicked it with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth. I must have been doing something right for Sharon was making all the right sounds.

She was very wet having been playing with herself. As I used my tongue to open and probe her, almost drinking her juices, I loved doing this knowing I could always make her cum. She has often said, it was the one thing I was best at.

I licked, sucked and probed her for what seemed ages, all the time Sharon was making that purring sound that meant I was doing the right things. However, I was getting desperate, I wanted to bring her off so that she could get around to giving me my relief.

Then I felt her raise her hips to me, I knew that her climax was building and at last she was close, there was even more juices almost flowing from her. She started crying out and I was consumed with the thought, " ... now, you bitch, cum for me".

She grabbed my head pressing my face even tighter, if that was possible; I could hardly breathe. I sucked harder, used my teeth to nip her hoping that this would be enough to finally tip her over the edge and make her cum ... and I'm pleased to say that's just what happened. Her climax was so strong that she clamped her legs around my head, holding me there as I lapped up her sweet honey just like a bee on a flower. Finally she relaxed and released her grip on my head. I rolled away so that she could put her legs down and relax a bit. My hands were still tied and I was getting frantic. I tried rubbing myself and hump the bedclothes but she stopped me by pushing me onto my back.

She got her breath back and straddled me. "Well, was that good, did I taste good?"

"Yes, you always do," I replied hoping it was the right answer.

"Did I tell you that Steve came round this morning to see me?"

"No, you didn't," I replied only then realising the impact of what she had said. Steve would have fucked her without a condom so his cum was probably still in her pussy and I had just been licking and sucking for all I was worth. No wonder she tasted different.

She started laughing then at my humiliation. "OK." she said, "You can have a wank now."

She untied my hands and, like the cuckold that I am, I obeyed and took myself in hand wondering just where this journey we had started would take us.

***

"Do you like it when other men look at me ...." Sharon asked as we sat around the pool, " ... do you want them to see my tits and my pussy?"

She knew that this sort of talk excited me. Not only did this sort of thing excite me but it clearly excited Sharon as well as I noticed that she was looking slightly flushed.

Sharon had a bikini, but sunbathing by the pool she had discarded the bra and was topless. I noticed that she had applied lotion to her breasts several times and was taking her time doing it. Her nipples were hard showing that she was getting excited and aroused.

We were on holiday in Spain, taking a break from the prolonged stresses of trying to sell our house so that we could move to where my work took me.

Sharon's affair with Steve was carried out with my full knowledge while I was away and sometimes while I was there. I have accepted that I am a cuckold husband who enjoys the idea of his wife having sexual flings with other men, although, to date, it had only been Steve up to now.

Sharon delighted in telling me about her sexual romps with Steve but she had been away from him now for three days and as we didn't have sex properly any more she would get some satisfaction by wanking me or let me wank as she told her stories. She used to use a vibrator to satisfy herself before Steve came along but she was getting plenty of hard hot cock from him now and had not used the vibe so much. Now she was mad with herself for having left the vibrator at home.

"I'm getting as horny as fuck," she announced. "I need a good hard fuck, I want some big hard cock to fill my pussy and fuck me till I beg them to stop." She looked at me but I knew it wasn't my cock she was referring to, she didn't want my cock, she wanted Steve, but as he was not here I didn't know what to say.

"Maybe I should take a dip and cool off a bit." She grabbed her bra and quickly put it on. We were on a sun deck that overlooked the pool, to get to it she had to walk pass the bar, down some steps and pass between where the other guests were sitting on the grass.

I stayed where I was. I had drunk a few beers and thought that to go into the pool when I wasn't a good swimmer (another thing I'm not good at) might not be wise. Anyway, I was feeling pleasantly relaxed for a change.

Sharon came back a while later, she looked so sexy, dripping wet and carrying her bra, her nipples standing out so proudly from those firm breasts, I felt myself getting hard.

"I've just been felt up, " she said, "See those two guys by the bar, as I walked by one said 'nice tits' and then the other one said 'nice ass'. They followed me into the pool and one grabbed me and said he wanted to see my tits and the other one undid my top and pulled it off. I let them play with my tits then one of them started feeling me between my legs, now I feel even hornier. What do you think of that?"

I was hard by now and my cock was poking out of the top of my swim trunks. Sharon reached over and flicked the end of my cock with her finger making me jump. It hurt, but to get any attention from her these days was welcome.

"You just fucking love my dirty talk, don't you; you like it when someone looks at my tits; you like it when someone touches my tits, strokes my ass and fingers my cunt and you like it even more when I get fucked and you can watch?"

So true, I do love this dirty talk and my cock was telling her so. It was pulsing like mad and as she spoke she flicked me several times and I was becoming more sensitive. While on the on hand it hurt like hell, I was getting harder and harder. I was very much aware that we were in a fairly public place but, luckily, I had a towel that I draped over and just covered my erection. Suddenly Sharon grabbed me hard and just held tightly, squeezing, not moving her hand. I felt as if I would explode when slowly beneath the towel she started to wank me.

I think I lasted ten strokes before I shot my cum up all over my chest. My cum was on her hand and fingers, she raised them to her lips and tasted them, "Mmm not bad, but your no fucking good to me now, I want a stiff cock, not that limp thing. I'm going up to the room, you coming?"

I thought she was going to play with herself and I looked forward to watching her touching and fingering herself, plunging as many fingers as she could get up and as deep in to her cunt as I knew she could.

I cleaned up quickly and kept the towel in front of me to hide the wet patches As we walked by the bar we passed by the two guys who she had 'played with' in the pool. She seemed to rattle the room keys and I realise now that she was showing them our room number.

We got to our room and she stripped off her tiny bikini almost before the door was closed and dived into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and then a few minutes later she appeared in the door way. Her body seem to glow, she was so pumped up, still feeling horny and looking as sexy as hell. I watched almost mesmerised as she lay on the bed, spread her legs wide and using fingers from both hands opened the soft petals that covered her pussy and clit. She looked so inviting.

Just as she touched her clit there was a knock on the door. I wanted to ignore it but Sharon insisted that I answer it. I went to the door, looked around to see that she had not moved and her legs were still wide apart. I opened the door to find the two guys from the pool bar standing there. My thought was, "Oh fuck, no, please say this wasn't happening!"

They pushed into the room to see my lovely wife spread eagled before them and Sharon didn't even move just lay there smiling at them and ignoring me.

"Mmmm," one of them said, "This day is just getting better and better; what have we got here?"

I couldn't believe that Sharon was just laying there, displaying all she had to these two strangers. It was surreal, it was as if Sharon and these two were acting out a play and I was just a spectator in the audience.

'Man A' was the first to act dropping his shorts to reveal quite a large erect cock, he rubbed himself as he got down on his knees between Sharon's legs and started to lick her. Sharon just lay back gently moaning as his tongue did the business. I guess I knew this was the moment when I realised that she had somehow planned it when she was in the pool with these two. Whatever, I felt helpless to do anything about it.

Meanwhile 'Man B' had dropped his shorts, I heard Sharon gasp, I thought it was the treatment that Man A was giving her but then I saw the size of Man B's cock. It was huge and not even fully erect, he walked towards the head of the bed, this monster of a cock in his hand and stood and watched as his friend went down on Sharon.

Man A stopped his oral assault and got up onto the bed and positioned himself to fuck her. Sharon was well lubricated by now and although he had a good size cock he slipped easily inside her.

I almost felt sorry for him, he was the one giving Sharon all the action but all her attention was on that monster cock of Man B. His friend meanwhile was being very athletic and really was fucking Sharon quite hard and fast, I could hear almost animal grunts from both of them. That's not to say that she was not enjoying being taken like this, but it was as if this was the starter and she knew the main course was next.

This was all action between Sharon and her new lover and they were going at it like animals. Sharon was getting the fucking that she wanted, the guys were happy ... and so was I.

It wasn't long before Sharon started to cry out from the pounding she was getting, her cries got louder and I could only sit and watch while Man B gently stroked his cock to the full erection; it looked very impressive.

Suddenly, Sharon's back arched up as her whole body tensed and she cried out almost in a scream as she climaxed. Man A followed seconds later pumping his sperm deep inside her.

They both collapsed on the bed but now the other guy wanted some of the action too. He held his huge cock in his hand and I was transfixed as all I could do was watch as he offered it to Sharon. I saw her lick her lips as he got closer to her and she quickly propped herself up on the bed just as he touched her cheek with his cock. He most probably thought to tease her for a while but she was having none of it, she wanted it and she grabbed hold of it and guided it to her waiting lips. Licking the now swollen head and lubricating it with her spit, she attempted to take it into her mouth

She had to open her mouth wide but it still seemed to stretch her. Her eyes were wide open looking up at him. She could only take part of him in her mouth, but I could see that from her cheeks she was sucking him quite a bit and also using her tongue to great effect.