Taking Care of Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

This was a new experience for us, I didn't know what to do, I was getting hard again, but I knew that I would not have any part to play, just be a spectator. It was a very erotic scene and although nobody asked me I would have to admit that I was enjoying being there.

I was now as hard as iron and without thinking found myself wanking which, when I realised what I was doing, surprised even me. I could see the first guy using his fingers on her now tender pussy; he dipped his fingers into the juicy honey pot and used it to excite her tight little other hole, which was something she never seemed to like if I did it.

Sharon was in heaven, she really gave her all sucking the fat cock of one man while clearly enjoying being fingered by another man while she did it. I stroked my dick and thought that maybe she was liking the fact that I was getting some pleasure too although the reality was she had clearly forgotten I was there.

I heard 'the cock in her mouth' say, "Oh baby, you are good, but I'm still gonna fuck you till it hurts."

Sharon's reply was unintelligible as her mouth was full. I had seen movies of blow jobs and it certainly looked as if Sharon was making all the right moves. The look on his face was a picture, he was trying to be cool and hold back but Sharon's sweet mouth was too good, he started to grunt as her head bobbed up and down taking as much of his thick shaft as she could. Suddenly he grabbed her head and held on his sperm erupted into her mouth. She spluttered and gagged as she was made to swallow it or choke but, game girl, she swallowed every last drop.

He pulled out his obscene looking cock out of her mouth and pushed the other guy to one side, lay on the bed, and place himself right in the middle. Sharon rolled over and sat astride him; he was still as hard as ever and she eased herself over him slowly impaling herself on his cock. She had to do it slowly to be able to stretch and accommodate such a huge thing but eventually she had taken his full length. Her eyes were tightly closed and I could hear her gasp several times as she took it, indeed, I think she had held her breath at times; I know I held mine.

I watched her wiggle and settle squashing his hairy balls and then, obviously now comfortable, she started to really enjoy it. I watched amazed as she gently moved up and down, side to side and even a circling motion. She leaned forwards getting full contact with her clit on his pubic bone.

Her movements were fairly small but it appeared very effective, she was really enjoying his cock and knew how to use her inner cunt muscles for them both to get the maximum pleasure. It was such a pleasure to watch someone almost pleasuring herself; all her movements and actions were for her own pleasure, her eyes stayed tightly closed, her smile was sometimes interrupted by a look that said the fat cock was stretching her to the max. Each movement was accompanied by a sigh, which slowly turned into a purr followed by grunts then cries as once again her body tensed up as a huge climax began to build.

Suddenly she was bouncing on him, that huge cock filling every part of her and crying out as she came, I had never seen her so animated.

Sharon collapsed and fell off him but her 'ordeal' wasn't over for he roughly took hold of her, lifted her onto her hands and knees before he took her doggy fashion. The was no finesse in the way he thrust into her, if she wanted to be fucked hard then this is just what she was getting. She almost screamed at each thrust.

I realised that the first guy had come and sat alongside me on the sofa. I didn't dare make a move not wishing to disturb the moment so I was a tad confused when he said, "Do you want to taste your wife's pussy?"

The way he said it wasn't much a request but rather he was giving me a command. For the want of avoiding conflict I sort of said, "Yes" and with that he swung me around so that I now had my back to the bed. He stood in front of me with his cock in his hand and said, "Well, get on your knees and taste this." He didn't wait for an answer, he forced his stiff cock towards my mouth. I had felt helpless all the way through this and before I could do anything his cock was in my mouth still sticky with his cum and Sharon's juices.

I've never felt so humiliated. I couldn't see what was happening but could only hear my wife's cries as she was being so brutally fucked. I knew that they were not cries of pain or complaint, she would not complain, they were cries of pure raw sexual pleasure, this was what she so wanted.

I could taste Sharon on the cock fucking my mouth ... I was actually enjoying this, I had never been involved with any guy like this but now I was excited and aroused and I started to suck him. There was no way I could bring myself to deep throat him so I used my tongue on the smooth fat knob that was filling my mouth. In the background Sharon's cries were getting louder and closer together as her pounding intensified.

It was listening to the noises that Sharon was making I think that had such an effect on me, I had never felt so aroused in my life before. There I was, wanking myself, giving a guy a blow job and listening to my wife's cries as she was being fucked good and hard. I came first but Man A was a full minute behind me before he shot his cum into my mouth. Yes, I swallowed it and it tasted good. I never thought I would say that.

I'm not sure exactly when it was when Sharon came because as she was continually crying out even before the fat cock in her cunt flooded her womb with his sperm. He was relatively quiet and just grunted, the bastard. I thought he should have shown more gratitude toward Sharon.

They both stood up and quickly pulled on their swimming trunks. Without so much more than a hastily muttered "Thanks" they left leaving Sharon a mess, the bed a mess, the room was a mess and me still on my knees, a mess wondering what the fuck had just happened.

I turned to look at Sharon and saw she had a smile on her face which just conveyed the message that she had just had the fuck of her life and, for now, was well satisfied. She look back at me kneeling there and I guess my cum-smeared face confirmed that to her that I was just where she wanted me to be.

Sharon slept for the rest of that afternoon and through the night. I sat and watched her for most of the time and that smile never left her face and lips once.

We shall be going home in a few days time having had what has been a wonderful holiday. For sure we still have the problems and pressures of selling and moving house to contend with but as a compensation I know that Steve will be available to make her happy and take her mind off things.

I also wonder if he would mind and let me suck his cock!

******​

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers