Taking Care of the Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for another dose or two, please," he said as he took the vaporizer out of his pocket. "Let's step out on the balcony."

"Uhhhhh," was all I could manage looking around.

He put hiss arm through mine and steered me to the door and stepped outside.

"Don't want to set off any alarms do we," he purred. Closing the door, he took my chin in his hand and gently turned my head to him.

"That's right, look at me, listen to me, focus on my eyes and my voice, seeing only my eyes, hearing only my voice, so relaxed now, so compliant, so obedient. Open your lips and inhale-----------once and out, and now twice---------------on out."

I complied.

He put the vaporizer away, and as the tingling consumed me, he brushed my lips with his thumb. I quivered. He smiled and came closer, his lips up against mine. "With each step you become more and more under my control. You like my being this close. It excites you; it tempts you."

I shuddered again. I had no idea why but everything he said was true.

Another shudder. His lips were even closer; his warm gray eyes surrounding me.

He whispered, "Come back inside now to the couch; there's something I need to show you."

He turned, and I followed.

He paused by the desk, pulling a tablet out of a briefcase that was resting there.

I went over to the couch and sat down. He sat beside me and tapped it a couple of times and then put it in my lap.

"Focus on me again, please. In a few moments, you are going to get a special massage. I have a video here of what it looks like. I want you to watch it while I get the room ready. Watch it closely, do not think, just watch."

It was a video of two men, an older man sitting on a bed and a younger man in shorts. The masseuse took the man's hands, lifted him up off the bed and slowly removed his clothes, caressing his body as he did. He then turned the man around and placed him face down on the bed. Oil was spread and the massage began. But it started on the low back and then went the man's ass. More oil was applied. The legs were pushed apart and the ass was spread as the masseuse massaged and caressed it thoroughly. The image then faded to a flash presentation of an ass and cock being massaged and words flashing by: submit---relax----submit----relax.

Sometime later, a hand reached in and took the tablet from my hand. I heard a voice, "Stand up, Mr. Rone."

I looked up. Matt was in his shorts, just like the video.

I stood.

"It seems the video worked," he said looking at my crotch.

I had a bulge. I said nothing. I just stood. He came and stood right in front, our waists touching. "Look at me and stand still," he commanded. His lips pursed slightly and brushed mine.

Again, I shuddered. I did not think.

He stepped back and held eye contact. Slowly my clothes fell in a pile. He then came forward and pulled my t-shirt over my head. He then pulled my briefs down, putting his hands on my waist, circling bank and forth with his thumbs, stretching out to get them over my erection. As he worked them down to my knees, he took a hand and pushed me gently back onto the couch, removing them and my socks,

He got to his feet. "Stand." He commanded.

I stood. He did not step back. His hands lightly grasped my ass, gently pulling me closer as they moved up my back. When he reached my shoulder, he pulled me in closer and this time out lips met.

All the time his eyes held mine.

He broke the kiss slightly, and again in a commanding voice, "You will obey me, you will not resist, you will do as I say, you are mine to command and own."

I stood still, lost in his eyes.

"Lay face down on the bed."

And I did.

He started with my lower back and moved slowly down to my ass, spreading my legs wider, stroking both sides and then coming back up the middle palm first with his fingers trailing and lingering. Each stroke stirred me more and more. All the while he was telling me, "Relax, feel each stroke, concentrate on my voice and focus on each stroke." He continued, "See it in your mind, see me stroking you, just like the video, my mastery of you, my control of you, your submission to me, remember how you were lost in my eyes, surrender, relax, surrender, relax......" He kept repeating the phrases, changing the order but keeping the same rhythm.

It was like floating in warm Jell-O. Whatever this man wanted, I would do.

His hand was moving more slowly over my ass now, his fingers lingering over my anus, teasing and penetrating a little further each time. A small flood of cool wetness and now he was penetrating deeper, moving in a circle then moving on. Each penetration was so smooth, and each one was deeper than the one before. He told me I wanted more, and I did. I truly did. I started to move against his finger to get it further in.

And then there were two.

And he encouraged me to work with him, to accept his mastery, to want it, to need it, just as I needed to look in his eyes and obey his commands.

And then there were three.

And the rhythm slowly increased.

A hesitation, a withdrawal, and his hand underneath list my ass slightly. "Breathe in deeply," he said as he placed both hands on my hips.

Suddenly I was filled beyond comprehension. It was warm and smooth and round, and so, so smooth. "That's right," he said, "I own you now. Say it."

I said it. "Again," he demanded. I said it. "Say it as I move inside you," he ordered.

We moved together. I had no control. I wanted him as far inside as he could get. I wanted to gaze into those deep gray eyes. I wanted to inhale his fragrance. I wanted all he could give me.

Suddenly, there was a hesitation, an increase in speed, a sharp inhale, and a shuddering explosion of warmth. He lay on top of me, collapsing me to the bed, breathing in my ear.

A deep inhale, and he lifted himself up. Suddenly I was empty. He turned me over. I looked and saw a grin of triumph. I smiled back.

"And now for you to get your release and complete your enslavement," he said softly.

He raised my legs up and pulled me to the end of the bed. I adjusted.

My legs went higher and I instinctively took my hand and pulled on my hamstrings to raise my ass higher. His cock was still firm and hovering over mine. He bent slightly, took one hand while resting my leg on his shoulder and entered me again.

I arched and took him all the way.

"Look at me, look at my eyes, look deeply into my eyes," he ordered.

"As I fuck you again, you will see only me, you will feel only me, you will feel my cock inside you, making you hard, making you harder, and harder, and looking at my eyes, and getting harder and harder."

With each thrust and retreat, my dick stirred. I watched him in a haze of lust, seeing only his eyes, hearing only his voice, my cock getting harder and harder.

"Cum for me now. Obey me, cum now. Give in to me, cum now. You want it, cum now. Cum Now, cum Now, Cum Now.

My stomach contracted like a vise, and I shot off all the way to my chest. Four more surges, and all I could do was shudder. And in the ecstasy of my release, I did not fully appreciate that he had cum a second time.

He pulled me to my feet, wrapping me in his arms and kissed me long and hard. And as his tongue slid past my lips, I opened up and accepted him fully.

He pulled back after a moment, and said softly, "Very good Lover, you took me in without being told. That's very, very good."

He held my head in place. "And now, again, lose yourself in my eyes and my voice." He spoke softly and gently, telling me stand still. He went to the dresser and came back with the e-cigarette. "I need you to inhale again for me, to help you relax."

I would have done anything he asked. Whatever this marvelous, gorgeous man wanted; I would do.

Three inhales, I can just barely hear what he is saying and then I'm sitting on the sofa again, wrapped in a towel. He's asking if I enjoyed the massage the company arranged. I admit I'm very relaxed. He smiles. He suggests a shower, and tells me he has started it for me. After the shower, I'm to go to bed and go right to sleep.

It's been a long day. It sounds like just the thing. I thank him, and as I walk to the shower, he says, "That was really impressive today, you saved the account, you know."

I shrugged. "It's what I do. I'll be over tomorrow at 9?"

"Looking forward to it," he said.

As I stepped in the shower, I never wondered for a moment why he was in the room.

******

The next morning I felt as calm and relaxed as I had in years. Clearly a massage before bed is a good thing. The feeling lasted through the shower, dressing, breakfast and the walk across to the office to see if the gratitude from the day before was still alive and kicking.

The receptionist sent me up and Matt was waiting for me at the elevator. He met me with a smile and handshake and a guy-hug. As we broke, he steered me to his office. I entered, he followed and closed the door. I expected to meet Daniels, and as I turned, Matt was right there, smiling and looking right at me.

"You seem none the worse for wear this morning."

"Slept great," I say, "Thanks. You look pretty good yourself."

"Yeah, I got some good rest as well."

"Not to be too direct, but where's your boss," I ask.

"CEO has him and the CFO in a huddle. He asked me to assure you his word is good and the documents will be done in short order. In fact, he's asked me to bring them to you personally."

"Ah, good to know," I exhale, "But you can email them, no need to travel."

He didn't respond, he just had a gentle smile on his face, and he came half a step closer. His eyes held mine and I heard him say softly, "relax for me for just a moment, just listen and relax......"

I spaced out for a moment, just floating. Then he was saying, "so it's OK if I bring them in two weeks or so."

I was still looking in his eyes, not blinking. "Oh sure, that would be great."

As I rode the elevator down, I made a note to be in town in two weeks. If he was going to make a special trip, it was only right for me to be there to meet him, return the favor with a dinner. I mean, taking care of the customer is one of the keys to success.

12