Taking Down The Quarterback Pt. 02

Story Info
The same tale from Mac's Perspective.
2.6k words
4.38
24.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghertybird
ghertybird
192 Followers

I have no idea why I accepted the drive to the football camp with Sid. We have never particularly gotten on. He is a big guy, good at football, and one of the team's best players. But he is also a bully. While I have never liked that about him, I have never intervened either.

We mostly just lived our separate lives up until we both got into the same college. As we both excelled at football, we also both got an invite to a month-long training camp before the semester started. Sid offered to do the five-hour drive there together. I accepted.

Once he picked me up, the atmosphere was awkward. He is not one for conversation, barely biting on anything I am saying to him. I feel this is going to be a very long drive indeed. Sid pulls up to his house and explains he left something behind and needs to grab it. He asks me to go with him.

I did think that a little weird, but go along with it. His place is on the rougher side of town, a little run down. I know he lives on his own with a mostly absent father. He shows me up to his room.

My nose wrinkles as we walk into Sid's bedroom. The air is acrid with sweat and musk, humid and dense, making me want to hold my breath. The room is littered with clothes, the floor a patchwork of messy junk.

"I just need to grab something from the bathroom, wait here." Sid grunts, exiting into the ensuite.

I try to continue the small talk, knowing it is pointless, Sid is giving me nothing. This road trip is going to be exceedingly awkward at this rate. Looking about the room, I note a used condom on the back of the sofa, quickly looking away in disgust.

I glance back, to see if Sid is ready yet. He stands behind me, wearing nothing but his tight boxers. His body is a mass of bulging muscles, covered in a thick blanket of dark curly hair. I can't help but glance down at his impressive bulge, straining against the fabric of his pants. I turn, not wanting to see his nakedness.

"You getting changed or something?" I ask, still trying to remain casual.

"Something like that," comes his reply.

Suddenly I am yanked backward by my collar and thrown to the bed. I can barely react as Sid is on me, pulling my arms into an armlock. I can feel his crotch grinding against my ass. He is hard.

"What the fuck! Get off me!" I cry, bucking upwards to try to dislodge him.

My move throws the bigger man off balance, losing his grip on me in the process. I scramble away, making my way towards the door to the room. Thich muscular arms wrap around my chest and heave me back onto the bed.

We are wrestling now as I fight with every ounce of my being to get away. Sid is just so strong, easily defecting my attempts to throw him off of me. Eleven when I manage to connect a hit or kick, the guy just shrugs it off like nothing.

He is an absolute beast. My struggles feel futile as I fight him with every ounce of strength I possess. It is inevitable as my body eventually gives in, hanging more or less limp in his grip. He rises, grinning down at me with maniacal glee.

Summoning the last of my energy, I twist over, dragging myself towards the edge of the bed. It is of no use as Sid hooks me with his foot, pinning me onto my back. Giving in, I lie still once more, hoping whatever he wants to do isn't so bad.

Sid stands over me, planting his feet on either side of my head. He smirks, before bending his knees and squatting over my face. I realize his intentions too late, his underwear-clad ass cheeks smothering my mouth just as I open it to protest.

His weight presses down on me. I can feel the moistness of Sid's buttocks through his underwear as he gyrates them against my face. I try to cry out, to scream for help, but any sound is absorbed by the muscles cheeks pressing down on me.

Holding my breath, I strike out blindly with my arms, hoping to catch a lucky blow. Sid shifts above me, grabbing my wrists and forcing them down. His knees come forward, trapping my arms below them with ease. His buttocks gyrate against my face, pressing my nose ever deeper into his crack.

My lungs are screaming for air now. I've held my breath for as long as I can. The inevitable must happen. Only, as I try to breathe in, I realize I can't, Sid's weight on top of me has created an airtight seal.

Panic sets in as I try to suck in air, getting nothing. Screaming in distress, I thrash my legs and arms as best I can, barely budging under Sid's immovable form. I wonder if he intends to kill me, to smother me with his ass. Feeling lightheaded, my struggles somewhat fade.

Just as I start to believe this is the end, Sid shifts, taking most of his weight off of my face. My nose is still deeply buried within his crack as I suck in desperate lungfuls of air, trying my best to ignore the musky scent that filters through with it.

I am only allowed a couple of deep inhalations before Sid settles back down, once more smothering me with his rump. His ass has a deep heady aroma, it fills my lungs, making me somewhat dizzy as I struggle to breathe.

I feel Sid bend forward, gripping my T-shirt in his hands. It is ripped in half, exposing my bare chest to my assailant. The room against my naked flesh is cooling, I can feel my nipple hardening in reaction to it. My legs are next, getting yanked up so that my socks and shorts can be removed.

My mind is wild with possibilities. What is Sid planning for me? Why does he need me naked? I dread the answer, knowing his intentions will not be good for me. My fears are confirmed when I feel a hand on my crotch, squeezing through the fabric of my underwear to massage my flaccid cock.

He works my penis with vigor, kneading the flesh through my boxers, trying to coax me to hardness. I am helpless to stop him, my face smothered by his ass as he pins me to the bed. I can't help it as my cock hardens under his attention, straining against the fabric of my pants as he continues to play with it.

"You really love this, don't you slut." Sid Teases, tugging on my tented erection.

I blush, completely humiliated by my hardness. How could my body betray me like this, I hate this. Suddenly, my boxers are also ripped from my body, allowing my erect penis to spring forth.

I feel Sid grip my shaft, pulling and squeezing my dick, his rump still grinding down on my face. His fist pumps, forcefully masturbating me as I lie helpless below him. Squeezing my eyes shut, I try to ignore it, to mentally take myself away from here. It is of no use, and soon enough, I can feel my orgasm building.

I can't help myself, lifting my hips slightly, moving with his hand, my orgasm imminent. I stop myself before I get carried away, but he notices, slowing his pace, teasing me, knowing I am close. He takes me to the edge, holding me there, slowly massaging the head of my cock as it pulses with need.

I don't want to cum, hate the idea of it, but my cock thinks otherwise. Sid backs down, bringing me back from the edge. He wiggles his hips, nesting my face yet deeper between his buttocks, before starting again on my penis.

He works with almost expert skill, playing with my throbbing member as he repeatedly brings me to the brink of cumming. I cannot stand it, the act becoming torturous as my desire to cum grows larger and larger.

Soon enough I am moaning in involuntary pleasure into Sid's ass, the sound reverberating his cheeks against my face. My hips have started gyrating with his motions, I am barely conscious of it, my being wholly consumed by intense need as I gasp in air from between his buttocks.

Sid rises. I lay there in a daze, my cock pulsing. Through blurry eyes, I see him remove his underwear, revealing a thickly furred ass. My eyes widen in horror as he bends, lowing his ass once more to my face.

I go to scream, but the noise is cut short by Sid's rump. My nose sinks deep into his crack, tickled by the bed of thick, dark hair. His bare asshole presses tightly against my lips, the whole area moist with sweat. The smell is even more intense than before, the heady, musky aroma overwhelming my senses.

My lips are squeezed tight, bracing against his anus, not wanting to taste what I can smell. I feel Sid lean forward, his hands twisting around my balls, pulling them tight. Pain explodes from my crotch as he squeezes and pulls.

"Start licking slut. This will only get worse if you fight it," come his cruel words.

Sobbing, I consider my options. I have none. The pain in my balls builds as Sid's grip tightens. I have no choice but to comply. Tentatively, I poke my tongue out, testing the outside with its tender tip.

The taste of his sweat is salty and pungent. Pushing through a thicket of pubic hair, my tongue makes contact with Sid's asshole. With every movement, his grip on my balls relaxes, bringing me some relief from the pain. The taste is not as bad as I imagined. It is bittersweet, salty, and savory all at once.

As I get over the initial shock, I start to lick Sid's hole. He guides me, telling me what to do, and how to use my tongue. Before long I am lapping and kissing his anus, following his directions to the letter. I can hear Sid groaning in pleasure above me, his hips gyrating as he grinds his ass down against my face.

Trapped as I am, I begin to lose track of time. My world is darkness, my face fully enveloped by Sid's buttocks. He shifts and wriggles, driving my face as deep as possible between his cheeks. Every breath I take filtered through a thick blanket of body hair.

How long has it been? I can barely tell. My tongue moves mechanically, dull and tired from its seemingly never-ending task. My face is wet, from saliva, and Sid's sweat as he grinds his asshole against my lips. Still, I continue, fearing his ability to cause me further pain.

Suddenly, without warning, Sid shifts above me, Leaning his body over mine and raising his bottom from me. I feel fresh air for the first time in what feels like an age. The light of the room stings my blurry eyes as I blink away tears.

I just lie there panting, mouth agape as I try to capitalize on this once small mercy Sid has granted me. But something is wrong. I am barely aware of it, but something presses to my lips. Glancing down, I see Sid lining his cock up against my mouth, his head resting just inside my lips.

There is no time to react, to even protest, as Sid sinks his cock down, impaling my face with his manhood. His penis is huge, filling my mouth and throat with its girth. I sputter around the massive member, choking on it, fighting the need to vomit.

"Don't you dare bite me slut." come his cruel words from above me.

I am trapped, cock lodged deep within my throat, unable to do anything about it. Sid's thighs squeeze my head, holding it in place. My nose presses tightly against his balls, his pubic hair tickling me somewhat.

Trying to relax, I swallow him down, concentrating on fighting my gag reflex. The last thing I want to do is die with Sid's cock buried in my throat. Seconds tick by as my throat convulses around his cockhead, unable to breathe, unable to do anything but survive.

Just as I think I cannot take any more, Sid lifts his hips. My throat is clear, the cock still resting within my lips. Gasping in breath, I fight back a fit of coughs, knowing he won't be giving long to recover. I am allowed a few ragged gasps before the cock sinks back down into my throat.

I am vaguely aware that Sid is speaking above me, his voice muffled by the thighs pressed against my ears. His words are lost on me, every once of my being concentrating on the thick member that slides in and out of my throat.

I do not know how long it goes on. But we continue for quite a while. Long deep thrusts, forcing me to swallow him down as he fills my throat with his meat. Over time I gain some control of my gag reflex.

My jaw aches as it is forced open for such a long time. I start to wonder how much longer this will be. I choke less and less, learning how to take his cock. Shame washes over me as I realize this is what he wants.

Suddenly, Sid increases the pace, bouncing his hips up and down with unprecedented speed. His cock pistons in and out of my throat, brutally pummeling it with no regard for my comfort. Each thrust slams Sid's crotch against my helpless face as all I can do is lay there and take it.

Unable to keep up with the new pace, I lose control, gagging and choking on the penis that jackhammers into my throat. Sid does not care, increasing his speed as I sputter around his member, not letting up, not letting me breathe. I want to struggle, to get away, but there is no fight left in my exhausted body.

I am going to pass out. I know it. Darkness creeps into my vision, sounds start to dampen. My mind feels disconnected from what is happening, dull to the abuse. I wonder once more if this is how I die.

Sids' thrusts briefly become more frantic, his hips gyrating roughly against my face, before he drops his full weight on me, burying his cock deep into my throat. I can feel his manhood twitching, spurting his load straight into my stomach.

Sid groans in pleasure, grinding his crotch against my face as the last of his seed slips down my throat. The thought of it disgusts me, knowing what is inside of me, and who it came from. Sid seems to be spent, his body slumped over mine.

I am still unable to breathe, the softening cock still lodged firmly in my throat. My relief is immense as Sid twists off of me, his cock pulling free from my tired mouth. For the first time in an age, I suck in fresh air, my breathing ragged and weak.

Sid stands nearby, drinking from a bottle of water. Mustering the last of my strength, I drag my exhausted body off the bed, attempting to crawl towards the door. The attempt is futile, I already knew it would be. Just as I close in on it, a foot appears before me, pressing the door firmly closed.

"Where do you think you are going slut?" he asks, leering down at me.

"Please, just let me go," I choke back, my voice cracking with fatigue.

"We are not even close to done."

ghertybird
ghertybird
192 Followers