Taking Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to give your body what it's asking for." He pulled apart her legs and dove his tongue straight into her folds, tasting every inch of her. His hand pulled and pinched at her rosy pink nipples through the nightgown. He had one arm wrapped around her thigh so she couldn't escape him.

"Please! Oh... oh god.. no!" Evelyn moaned even louder than before. She had never felt such pleasure from anything before. She would surely die from the feeling of his tongue lapping up all of her desire. Her hips arched urgently to feel more of him. He licked her up and down running circles around her clit and pushing his tongue in and out of her. This was better than her own fingers she thought. She could feel a deep rumble in her belly that she had never felt before.

"Please Master, I need this. I don't know what you're doing to me. I need help, please make me feel better. Please Sir!" Evelyn didn't even know what she was asking for. Yes, she had touched herself but never to completion. She was so scared of being punished, in her previous household it was a crime to even think about pleasure. She just knew the feeling in her belly was only getting stronger the more he licked her and played with her nipples. She had never begged for release before. "Please Sir!"

He kept exploring every fold with his tongue. He went between long strokes up and down to rapid fire licks around her most sensitive area. Evelyn thought she was going to burst from the feeling in her stomach that wouldn't go away. It ached for release and she knew Eric was not going to stop until he was finished with her body. She felt fresh tears swarm her eyes once more, she could say no all she wanted but her body was betraying her.

"Beg me for release Evelyn. I want to hear how much you like your pussy licked. How much you enjoy me tasting you." He shoved his tongue in and out of her

"Please Master." It was all Evelyn could muster with the strange feeling inside her.

"Like you need it." She looked down at him and saw how deep inside of her he was. He wasn't letting any of her desire go to waste. He had both hands wrapped around her legs pulling her into his mouth.

"Master please. I need release. I need this feeling to go away. I beg you Sir."

"Come for me Evelyn. Show me what a good girl you are and come for me."

Just as he uttered the last words the feeling of ecstasy came crashing down around her and she screamed in fear and relief from the pleasure and pain that Eric was forcing on her. Her pussy was throbbing from the orgasm but her body was still arching for his mouth to deliver more.

"Good girl."

She laid on his bed from exhaustion still clutching the pillows she dragged down with her earlier. He made a trail of kisses from her stomach to her nipples. He put one in his mouth and gently bit down on it. Evelyn screamed out and tried to roll away from his grasp. He held her firm and repeated his biting on the other side.

She barely had energy left to fight him or protest anymore pain. She was laying spread wide in the middle of his bed defeated. She had actually begged him for release, something she swore would only happen with someone she loved.

Eric was still kissing her neck and nibbling little bites on her ears. She was too exhausted to move after having her first orgasm. It wouldn't matter what he did to her, she would blame it on the high she was experiencing from it all.

"I've waited this long to have you, I'm not waiting any longer."

"Please Sir. You got want you wanted. Please don't take it. Please I'm waiting."

"Didn't I tell you how much I love hearing you beg?" Eric chuckled to himself and looked over her body. He pulled the nightgown down around her waist and exposed every inch of her.

Instinctively she tried to cover herself up from his sight.

"I've already seen all of you Evelyn, now let me enjoy you."

She shook her head and tried to roll over from him once more. He grabbed her body and stretched her arms out over her head.

"I'm taking you tonight and that is final." Evelyn had never heard such force behind his voice she knew fighting would make it worse. She saw him quickly unbutton his pants and watched him pull his cock free from his under garments. She had never seen anything so large and threatening before. There was no way it was all going to fit inside her. She could feel fresh tears forming again at the thought of her being ripped open in force. This moment was supposed to be special and he was robbing her of the moment she had dreamed of.

She started to feel herself shake at the nerves of his member entering her.

"Take me in your mouth Evelyn." She didn't understand what he was saying. He would never fit in her mouth and she didn't want to try. "Now, sweetheart." Her fingers grasped his cock and she brought him to his lips.

"I don't know what to do, Sir." He wiped the tears from her eyes and held her by her chin.

"Use your tongue to explore me. Just like I did to pleasure you. Take it slow, I'll let you know how you're doing." Evelyn parted her lips and stuck out her tongue to taste him. She could taste his salty seed and she backed up from him and looked up. She was so unsure of herself but she gripped the base of his cock and allowed him to enter her mouth. She tongued him up down while he gently thrusted himself into her mouth. She slid her lips up and down his shaft and listened to him moan over was she doing. She swirled her tongue over the tip of him like he did to her clit. She ran her tongue up and down while her hand stroked him. His hands gripped the back of her head even tighter and forced her down on his cock. Before she could gag he would release her over and over.

"That's a good girl. I love the way you suck my cock." He moaned out as she took him harder and faster. "That's right Evelyn, suck me as hard as you can."

Evelyn started to adjust to the size of his member in her mouth. He quickly pulled his cock out of her before she had the chance to finish him off.

"You'll make me cum sucking me off like that. And I still want to use your pussy tonight." Evelyns heart started to beat faster again. There was no way it was going to fit inside of her. Her mouth could barely handle his length and diameter. She didn't want to be penetrated by him.

"Please don't do this to me. No one else will have me if you do this." Evelyn Sobbed into the pillows, she didn't know anything else but to beg.

"I want you Evelyn, I'll always want you."

Eric bent down to kiss her. She looked absolutely stunning underneath him and he couldn't wait to have her. Most women flocked to him and begged to be taken by him. But Evelyn was different, she had fought him the entire way. It had only made her more desirable as she laid spread open waiting for his next move.

"Master Eric I know it's late but there is an urgent matter that needs your attention." His butler knocked rapidly on the door taking Eric out of the situation with her. He looked down over his conquest and shook his head.

"To be continued then, sweetheart." He flashed his signature smile to her as he pulled his pants back on. "I'm coming Jeffrey."

And just like that she was alone with her thoughts again. This man had violated her and then left her on the edge. She knew she should be thankful but she desperately wanted to know what it would have felt like to be apart of him. She closed her eyes again, she didn't really want this! But already she felt trapped under his spell. Evelyn felt grateful for Jeffreys timing, it saved her from Eric who had horrible plans to violate her even further.

She pulled her nightgown over her breasts and sat up in the bed. She had to get the scent of Eric off of her body. There was no way she would allow herself to be smitten by him. She had lasted this long staying out from under his radar she just had to keep going. She tiptoed to the door to listen for anyone in the hallway. Evelyn felt she would die if anyone caught her in the Masters chambers after hours even if she was dragged there.

Without a sound she moved through the hallways and down into the bath room with the lined up tubs. She cranked the faucet to the hottest setting and lowered herself deep down into the tub. She had to scrub off every trace that Eric had left on her. She felt a type of dirty that even water and soap couldn't wash away. She dipped down under and let the water come up over her head. She held her breath and stayed under for a long as she could as if the memory of her night would wash away with her. She filled the tub with an entire bottle of soap and scrubbed her skin red. Nothing could get the scent of him out of her nose or the feeling of his tongue dancing across her skin. No amount of scrubbing or hot water could erase her memory.

By the time she was finished the water was too cold to stay in any longer. She dreaded going back to her room by herself and she knew she wouldn't be able to get any sleep. She drained the tub and grabbed a towel to wrap herself in before heading back to her room. It was times like these she wished the servants rooms had locks on the door. She had nothing worth stealing but her virginity and wouldn't be able to get that back.

She laid in bed and pulled her covers up over her head praying he wouldn't be back for her that night. Hoping that whatever he was called away for would keep him away for good.

12