All Comments on 'Taking Evelyn'

by ctblinx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kkjr88kkjr88almost 4 years ago
Great start to a hot story

I hope you continue with this story. You can't just leave it hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please~

I'd love another chapter - please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE not for me, RAPE IS NOT SEXY

No means no, I don’t enjoy fantasy stories about rape because rape isn’t sexy. I do enjoy Reluctance stories as well as a ‘Rape Fantasy’ but this wasn’t either of those it was straight forward rape.

Aside from the rape scene that I skipped over this was really well written, very descriptive you painted a vivid image of the household and it’s characters. I couldn’t decide if it was meant to be historical, set during/ just before the American Civil War or if it was an alternate earth type of thing. If it was the former then the girl’s reality is really shitty, she would be pregnant and homeless if she’s a servant or sold off if she’s a slave. Either way that makes his actions worse. If the story is set in an alternate earth then obviously I’ve no idea what her fate would be although it’s highly unlikely to be a positive one. So definitely not erotic, just another self entitled arsehole destroying someone’s life.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex is stilted though.

Ends too abruptly.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userctblinx@ctblinx
The Taking of Evelyn Chapter 4 awaiting approval. Capture of Lynn CH. 2 coming in August

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES