Taking Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily she kept her head on her pillow before she looked at me and smiled. Both of us were covered in sweat, with her face in cum and as well as my cock. Knowing that everyone was up stairs or out I decided to take her to the shower and get some more action in. Lifting her from her bed I set her down making sure to never let go as I knew her knees were weak from the fucking and the drinking. Poking my head out briefly I moved out into the hallway with two towels, soap and shampoo in hand. Not minding a bit or realizing it Heather moved with me down to the shower. Once there things got even better as we started to make out. With in a minute or so I was harder than steel again. Lifting her up I slowly entered her pussy, this time to stay.

Taking my time I pumped in and out letting her feel all eight inches. Moving her head from side to side I could see she was enjoying this, as was I. Never stopping I only picked up my pace as over the next ten to fifteen minutes I gave her all the pleasure she could handle. Before long I was banging into her so hard the shower stall was shaking which didn't matter as the greatest feeling returned. Then in an instant I unloaded in her once more filling her to the brim as she was racked with an orgasm at the same moment. Setting her down she had that same smile on her face that made me fall in love with her. Wrapping a towel around her shoulders I walked her back to her room where the night was far from over.

12