Taking Helen's Panties

Story Info
Was it possible she knew what I did with her panties?
902 words
4.21
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both nineteen and had been married for about a year. My wife and I did everything sexually possible during that time. We explored sex of every type with many different holes being filled with fingers, tongues, semen and pee being the daily norm. On special occasions we would both wear pantyhose during sex. Some days we fucked four or five times. She worked different days than I did and there were times I was by myself.

We rented an upper apartment from two older sisters Myrtle and Marie. They lived downstairs. There was an older couple across the hall from us, Scott and his wife Helen. All three of these ladies in the building were retired and still fine looking women. I started noticing how they all liked to talk with me and it seemed as if they were flirting more than normal. I never had any sexual thoughts about them as they were probable fifty to sixty years older than me.

I was doing laundry in the basement one day and Helen came in and started separating their clothes on the counter. One of the piles had her intimates right in plain sight. As I was casually glancing at them I noticed some shiny granny panties, sexy bras and a few pairs of support pantyhose. All these were items that turned me on because my wife wore similar clothes and I was surprised that Helen wore that kind of stuff. Sure enough I popped a hardon looking at them and started getting some naughty thoughts about her. My focus zoomed in on a pair of tan and glossy pair of panties. I thought about grabbing them and jerking off right into the crotch. I almost reached out and touched them but I controlled myself.

She asked if I was alone today as she could use some help. She said wanted to move some furniture and her husband was away at his brothers. I said my wife was working all day and I would be happy to help her anytime. She smiled and told me to come up when I was done. She started loading her washing machine with her underwear pile and then started the washer cycle. She must have put the cycle on a timer. I waited for her to go up the stairs and quickly opened her washer searching for that pair I wanted. They were right on top and weren't wet yet. I pulled them to my face and her scent was wonderful as she smelled as good as my wife did. I reached back in and took out a similar pair so I could smell the tan ones while I masturbated in the white ones. I thought what the hell and grabbed two pair of her smooth pantyhose so I could wear them while I was doing the naughty deed. They were already a little wet but it didn't matter. I went to a corner behind the wall and took off my clothes and put on her pantyhose. My cock was so hard I was ready to cum right then.

I held her used panties to my face and starting taking in her wonderful fragrance. I had her pantyhose pulled away from my belly so I could wrap the smooth sexy pair around my dick. Her scent was so beautiful and tempting. I never thought I would be jerking off into some older women's panties while wearing her hose. With every deep breath my dick got harder and I got closer to cumming in that slippery pair. It didn't take but a couple of minutes and my semen was exploding in her panties. I kept pumping and six or seven streams came out of me right into the place where her cunt had recently been. I regained my breath and remembered she was waiting for me upstairs.

At that very moment I had another really naughty idea. I tucked her sperm filled panties in my crotch and pulled up her pantyhose. I put the other pair on over that. I went upstairs and knocked on her door. She quickly answered and was already moving some things around her living room. I helped her with the heavy couch and tv set. We repositioned a big rug and put everything back. She was so grateful for my help that she came right up to me and hugged me tight. Her mommy belly was pushed right against my groin and I could feel all the fresh sperm on my dick and in her panties. The wetness surprised me and I spurted a little pee into her panties. She held me a little longer than a friendly hug so I was finally getting her come on signals.

I guess this woman, old enough to be my mother or grandmother, might be more interesting that I originally figured. I gently kissed her on the cheek and said I was available any time for her. I left and ran back down to the basement to put her clothes back in the washer but wouldn't you know it I still had one pair of her pantyhose and the sodden wet tan pair of granny panties on when I got back to our apartment. I squirted of couple more loads in them before my wife came home. Now if I could only get my sperm in her panties while she was wearing them.