Taking Her

Story Info
An anthro cougar breeds a hermaphrodite stoat in lust...
2.1k words
7.2k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"It's been a while since I've had you, pretty one..."

Scottie trembled, though could not help but splay back over Ropes' large bed, the largest in the ranch house home that she now lived in. It was his tone, how the purr wound around her from the demon cougar, the vitality in him so much more forceful and dominant than when she had merely been a male stoat.

But all that had changed, the pussy between her legs already slick and heady with her own arousal, Scottie barely able to believe still that she could get so horny so quickly, losing control of herself. Yet all the stoat wanted, moaning and rocking up against him as he spread her legs apart, was for the cougar to pound her full, her cock rising to attention as the herm stoat was assaulted by too many sensations. They crowded in from all sides, lust demanding more from her than it ever had before, and she wriggled back on the bed as the cougar and his hard cock pressed between her legs.

"My pretty little stoat..."

She loved the possessiveness in her Ropes' tone, how his tentacles wound around her, pinning her arms back on the bed. Not all that long ago, her belly had been swollen with the fruit of his loins, though their little one, with the rest of their growing family, was being looked after by the nanny in the nursery at that time. Which meant that the stoat could buck and groan as much as she liked against her partner, grunting out his name while she tried to do everything that she could to get him to fill her.

"I need you..." She breathed, eyes alight, cock throbbing, though it was not a part of her that deserved immediate attention, not with her pussy as soaked as it was right then. "Please... Ropes... I'm begging you!"

He grinned, the demon cougar with four tentacles caressing her wrists, stroking them down her face even as the stoat suckled on one. It shifted a little, becoming more cock-like in its presentation, dripping and drooling pre-cum as it wormed its way a little deeper into her mouth and over her tongue.

Scottie was just too much of a treat to pass up and Ropes was hardly going to let that slide, not as he pressed into her with a low growl of lust. He drank in the essence of lust in the air around him, the rock of his hips forcing his uncut cock deeper still, skin moving back and forth as he trembled with desire. Even though he took the dominant role and position with her under him, Scottie still bucked ardently up against him, her legs wrapping around his waist to tug him closer. He could have pulled further back if he'd liked, teasing her, but, really, where was the fun in that?

No... He yowled and tucked his chin down, eyes glowing, as he filled her, thrusting deeper until every inch of his cock was in use, sealed away in the hot embrace of her pussy. Scottie whined and tried to arch up against him, though his tentacles did a better job of holding her down and in place, completely and utterly submissive to him. And maybe he would even put another bun in the oven that day, who was to say?

It was not as if his cock had a condom, after all...

"Unff... Yesssss..."

The cougar hissed, grinding deeply into her, thrusting his tentacle into her mouth at the same time, though Scottie already more than knew what to do with that as it drooled pre-cum. The little stoat, so slender and curvy, was prey to such things, falling to his whims, suckling and even drooling around his tentacle as if nothing else existed for her. Kissing it deeply, she swirled her tongue salaciously around the head, feeling the shape, the smooth texture, heart pounding.

Oh, there was nowhere else that she would have rather been, she thought, hips trying to buck, but there was a hard, heavy paw on her right hip, holding her in place. She quivered indignantly, wanting to show the extent of her passion, yet the need to orgasm brimmed over inside her, even as her cock drooled and dripped. Maybe that part of her body would be taken care of after she'd climaxed on his cock, taken the demon's seed into her bare pussy, but that was up to Ropes, not her. She wouldn't waste her time with her paw on her own dick when she was so keen for other pleasures and shared pleasures too, most notably.

She whimpered, turning her cheek to the sheets, rolling her shoulder blades back at how they rumpled under her, though Scottie did not care for the creases. She was only glad to be there, pleasure swamping her, his cock hitting all the right spots inside her. No matter how the feline thrust, he always seemed to be able to angle himself just right to hit her G-spot, an achingly sweet sensation that she longed for, again and again.

"Mmm... Lift your legs higher, tighter."

She grunted around his tentacle, trying to keep her eyes fixed on him, though that was more difficult than Scottie could have expected, considering that there was a green tentacle blocking her vision. And yet the stoat was still able to catch his smirk, sending her heart into somersaults of delight all over again.

She had to do it, some big part of her that she could not explain wanting to please even as she pressed up against him. Her legs shuffled around him, hitching herself up a little higher and tighter -- Scottie cried out in pleasure. It was better, yes, so much better, the lewd, wet slop of her needy pussy filling the bedroom, though it felt as if she could have squirmed and writhed for hours upon hours across the expanse of the bed and still had room to spare.

She sucked his tentacle furiously, though nothing could truly take her attention away from the pulse of her pussy, able to squeeze down a little more deliberately around him, now that she'd had her cunny for over a year. That had been a new experience indeed to enjoy, having a pussy and, ultimately too, breasts, but the change had suited her, despite needing to change her pronouns. It would have felt strange to be male after everything that had happened to her, there at the farmhouse, the cougar's cock picking up speed, slamming into her, trusting her to bear his rougher strokes.

"Yessss... What a good stoat you are..." He growled, eyes locked onto her, though eye contact was always a difficult thing for the cat, considering the lack of pupils. "Moan for me..."

She did so, though the sound, of course, was muffled by the tentacle that almost seemed insistent on ramming itself down her throat. He caught how her eyes watered, gag reflex on the edge of being triggered, though Ropes knew too that his stoat was a pro, just one of many he fucked and yet he knew everyone intimately. Every lover had some meaning to him, whether he took them once or repeatedly, and there was nothing that he would have done to truly cause Scottie pain. Not unless she wanted it, deep in her soul, of course...

But that was, perhaps, a rougher kink for another time as he pulled his tentacle back a bit, allowing her to take a shade more control, her head bobbing, even at a more awkward angle, to please his tentacle. Scottie trembled bodily under him as he pounded her G-spot, a feral smirk pulling at his lips, though he did not push the stoat too far. Frankly, the cougar wasn't even sure, after all that they had done together, that it was possible to push her too far. She was rather a bit kinkier than even he could have expected.

Still, Ropes arched his back like a feline stretching out, letting a deep, guttural groan roll forth. His tentacles writhed and he pulled back to Scottie's lips, teasing her by making her slurp and lap around the head of it, which only made more pre-cum spill forth.

"If you want my cum," he purred. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that. Show me how much you want me to cream in you, slut."

Scottie shuddered. Oh, that shudder... He loved it, snarling, lips pulling back from his teeth. Before Ropes' mind could catch up with his body -- impressive lust at play, even for a lust demon -- he was fucking her harder and faster, slamming into her with a ruthless grind of his hips that ended up taking even his breath away.

Scottie was no better, trying to keep her eyes open even as they fell half-lidded, again and again, doing her best to slurp his cock as she clung to his tentacles, trying to root herself there. Yet she was prey to every thrust and grind of his cock, the slamming force of his hips and glutes sending a reverberation through her body with every stroke, a ripple of power that could not be denied.

She slurped, however, trying to focus her trembling attention on his tentacle, dipping her tongue into the slit at the tip that had become more pronounced, wanting it more. She ached for him, her orgasm almost a second thought to all that was going on, though she could not hitch her hips up any higher as her thighs burned and she moaned around his pounding tentacle, all over again, for release.

However, she should have known that the cougar had no intention of holding off from her, all his dirty talk given in teasing jest. He slammed in harder and faster, the slap of his hips on her flesh echoing through the room, which was minimally yet tastefully furnished (most often for ease of cleaning in there...) until the stoat's body could not take it for a single moment more. She rocked against him with a deep moan, eyes closing, letting orgasm take her, pussy rippling and twitching around him in a way that not even Scottie could control, her juices slickening around his cock.

Ropes growled approvingly, letting his tentacle sit in her mouth, though her orgasm set to pull his from him. He tensed, shoulder blades pushed back, letting out a long, drawn-out yowl that drowned out even Scottie's groans, unloading inside her, cock pumping and driving as deep up inside her as he could go. He could channel his seed down his tentacles or not, just as he pleased, and he did that time, allowing her mouth too to be filled, a creamy dose spurting and drooling thickly out from the corners of her lips.

She struggled to keep up with him, but, well, that was not something that Ropes was all that concerned about if she wasn't able to gulp down his entire load, not even as he seeded her pussy bareback. The cougar's yowl dropped to a snarl, black lips trembling with lust, though neither cougar nor stoat would have changed anything, not even as Scottie's tail hung limp under her, energy drained from her body.

They stayed there, Scottie's throat gulping and working desperately to take down as much of his cum as she could, though there was still a considerable mess on her cheeks, even dripping down to her collarbone. Not that anyone minded the mess, of course, her paw dropping to her belly and rubbing, cheeks heating up in a blush.

Maybe, just maybe, there would be more to come of that time together, though they were not done yet, not even as she returned a little more to her senses and swirled her tongue around the dripping tentacle cock in her muzzle. Her tease elicited a yowl from the cougar and another thrust of his hips, his cock not even softening as he finished spending himself inside her. After all, that was just the first round.

In being taken by a demon cougar, she could be assured that there were many more rounds to go.

Stretching back, she gripped his tentacles again, inviting him to once more warp them around her wrists.

For how things had turned out there, Scottie wouldn't have changed a thing.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
The Settlers Ch. 01 Aren is forced to give her body to alien research.in NonHuman
Drunken Quickie A wolf stud takes a cheating vixen anthro for a quickie...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
More Stories