Taking Her Virginity

Story Info
The unicorn shifter takes the elf maiden in his elf form...
2k words
5k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"My darling..."

The unicorn exhaled, trembling with passion, his softly cloven hooves pressing into the moss of the forest. Birdsong flitted around through the overarching branches of deciduous trees, their green ripe with summer, and his lover held him tightly, her forehead tilted to the side of his horn, as close as she could possibly get to him. Meriden clung to the unicorn even as he shifted, glowing, Everost changing, particle by particle, from a unicorn to an elf, just like her.

For Everost was not just any ordinary unicorn wandering the forest in search of sweetness and light but a unicorn shifter who could change between a unicorn form and an elfin one at will. It was as eerie as it ever was to her to feel him change in her arms but Meriden's heart left, a blush creeping down her cheeks to her neckline where the white dress dipped between her breasts.

"My love..."

Everost smiled, lips moving, full and sensual, yet there was not a moment longer for him to wait for what they both knew was to come, the elf maiden squeaking as he drew her up against him. She was shorter than him but he needed her so desperately that, once again, the difference in their sizes and physicality was not something that was going to stop them.

Meriden swooned in his arms, held up only by the shifter's arms, the elf-unicorn that she loved so dearly. Her heart lifted for him, beating fiercely -- too fiercely for a light and slim form like hers. But that was just why she had Everost there to love her, to hold her, to protect her forever and always from anything and everything that could have possibly ailed her.

It was time and she knew it, his strong fingers easily sliding down the straps of her dress, simply with how deft and light they were. There was strength in dexterity, the tactile feel of his soft fingertips idle in delight, his hair thick and long, as silvery as his mane had been as a unicorn. He was a man that she could love, his ears tapered to that elfin point, and he groaned softly in the back of his throat, holding her in his arms as, very gently, he bore Meriden down the moss beside the riverbank.

There could be no more perfect place for the two of them, the unicorn shifter moaning into her mouth as he adored her body, lips tracing down her neck and breasts as he relieved her of her dress. He, of course, was already nude in the aftermath of his reversion to elfin form, his shaft rising to attention, a powerful rod that further demonstrated his power, the lust and love he had for life with the beautiful maiden in his arms set to reap the spoils.

Meriden trembled, arching up into his touch as he kissed down her breasts, locking his lips around a nipple, though he had not yet reached the flower between her legs. The petals were already spread, figuratively, for him and the elf maiden wanted nothing more than to give him that sweet part of her that had never been offered up to anyone ever before.

Ah, but the tie had come and there was no better place to let that part of her be taken so gently and warmly, her chest rising to his more experienced touch. She whimpered for him, his fingers teasing between her legs, though she wanted him all the more, not knowing how to ask him for what she wanted. That was something, however, that Meriden would learn in time. And not everything had to come her very first time.

Everost's shaft throbbed with desire and yet her warmth was delightful as he pushed his fingers lightly into her snatch, her folds closing around him. Already slick and wet, her pussy lured him in as if he was a moth to the flame, desire rising, yet it was up to the shifter to hold back, to make the sweetness of his lover's first time all that they had both imagined and more. He was there to lead her into being a true woman, to leaving her virginity behind, and she rocked onto his fingers like a far more experienced lover, back arching and buttocks pushing up as her lips parted in a breathy, sensual moan.

"Ohhh... Ever... Everost..."

She couldn't even get out his full name but neither did Meriden need to as he pushed over her, unable to hold back for a moment longer. Oh, he was there to make her feel good, to show her the passions of the body in his strong, muscled arms, but there were carnal needs to being a shifter too, a more beast-like demeanour rising through. Meriden may well have been attracted first and foremost to that part of him, though the purity of a unicorn could not shine through in sexual liaison, the dirty seduction of that tampering with and tainting that innocence.

Yet Everost was there to take that innocence from her as her legs spread further for him, moss pressing up behind her, a soft cushion for her head. The river burbled merrily on its trickling way not far from their chosen spot as the unicorn shifter kissed her tenderly, his rod questing up her inner thigh for the treat of her cunny. They had exchanged oral sweetness before but that was not the day for that, not when everything had come to a singing high in the privacy and seclusion of the woodland.

She held her breath. Oh, it was time! Everything was as she wanted it to be, led forward into her delight with more and more, her purity stripped from her, so very gently, as his shaft pressed to her folds. She didn't know what to do yet but she was right where she needed to be as her manly shifter lover pushed into her with a low, throaty grunt, using the weight of his body to ease in, his stomach and chest as close to her as possible without putting his weight on her.

Meriden stiffened, toes curling, her head rolling back.

"Ohhh..."

"Relax," he breathed, lips brushing her cheek, teasing her lips. "This is for you... All for you..."

There could be no love without her, his heart surging with the pulse of blood to his length, bearing in, rolling his hips back and forth, a light rhythm that gently opened her up around him. It was tight for the first time, nerves getting the better of her, but he had time, all the time in the world for his sweet elf maiden, all the patience for her. And she did relax, muscles relieving themselves of tension, her pale skin matching his perfectly, for not even Everost could cast off the shiny gleam of a unicorn so easily.

After all, it was in his nature.

Her moans rose as he pushed into her, thrusting and teasing, deeper and deeper until there was no longer any of his shaft left to ease in, using his full, thick length, pushing in, desperate for more. He could not hold back and yet he was there for her, always and forever, kissing her deeply, every last bit of their passion rising through the heat of that kiss. Their tongues tangled but, oh, his tongue had nothing other than to dominate so very easily, taking charge and taking control, moaning into her mouth and drawing one of her legs up against his hip.

She was so hot, so tight, closing around his shaft as if she was trying to draw him deeper, although that was just his imagination at work, lust getting the better of him. Meriden arched up against him with all the fervour in her heart, juices flowing freely, though it surprised even her that her arousal was so high. The teasing musk of him was simply too much for her, drawing her in, clinging to him, fingers digging into his back, his shoulders tense under her fingers from where he was braced and supported over her body.

Yet there was something more tensing inside her, something that she had not felt for a long time, something that she had not known how to do for herself as a demure maiden. They'd wanted to wait after their oral delights, waiting to know that she was truly ready, and she needed that release so terribly even as his fingers brushed her clit. Meriden's breath caught and he knew what was coming as he pressed on all the more vehemently, excitement curling in his guts. For his sweetheart was, very nearly, almost there.

The delight of orgasm was hers in his muscled arms, her fingers clawing at his back as she cried out over and over again, the rise and fall of his shaft bringing her to sweet release. Her face pressed into his shoulder and yet Everost's thrusts did not slow in the slightest, powering into her as she welcomed him into her body more and more. Her hips rose to meet him as much as what energy was left in her slim body allowed and she cried out his name to the watching woodland, easing the path of his cock further with her arousal slickening softly down the full length of his spire.

Yet it was the unicorn shifter who had not reached his high at that time, growling softly in the back of his throat, form shivering as if he was about to revert to a unicorn. That was not the time, however, as he groaned and thrust, her lips pressed into the crook of his neck, passion driving him on like the ebb and flow of the seasons. There could be no going back, not for the two of them, from what they had begun, the two of them forever bound in passion, the bonds formed during the course of that day never again to be broken. All was as it was with a songbird trilling above, his hips thrusting and grinding, taking the last vestiges of her virginity as he slid into her bare, prepared to make her a woman.

The elf moaned out his name as his thrusts sped up, for even she knew what that meant through the dim haze of orgasm, the afterglow pulling at her. He grunted and huffed with every thrust, his body overpowering her exactly as she wanted him to, yet the point of orgasm was there for him to lean into. With a grunt that sounded more like a unicorn's snort, the shifter finally spent himself inside her for the very first time as his balls ached with need, spilling a load of sensual seed that was due to pour into her, seeding her full. There was only one place for it to go as his fingers dug into her thigh, slick with her juices, groaning thickly in the back of his throat as he thrust and thrust, intent only on the delight of the body that was best shared between two like-minded souls.

Such moments, alas, had to be tamed and he moaned out loud, sealing their tryst, whinnying her name, his lips soft on her head. Everost trembled with the force of his orgasm as he thrust and thrust, intent on spending every last drop that he had to give, the roll of his hips devout in his adoration for her, though there could never again be any contest as to who Meriden belonged to. For he had left his mark on her, well and truly, and she him, the two of them bound as their fingers, shivering with the enormity of what had come to pass, linked.

Her eyes met his as brushed her lips up from his lips, light in her eyes, peace finally crossing her face.

"I love you, Ever... Forever..."

The unicorn shifter gasped, the semblance of his horn glowing inside him. It was done.

"I love you too."

And never again would the two of them be apart.


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taking Her Previous Part
Taking Her Series Info

Similar Stories

Her Dragon Saviour An elf maiden loses her virginity to a dragon...in NonHuman
Dragon in Rut Re, a dragon, wakes his lover to sate his needs...in NonHuman
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories