Taking her Brother's Friend

Story Info
Tennis player breaks her crush with her pussy.
11.3k words
4.19
32.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : The male protagonist in this story is very different than in my previous stories, so please let me know what you feel about him.

Delia McKnight sighs in annoyance. The eighteen years old star tennis player is very frustrated. Her older brother Cory is snickering at her. It's all his best friend Frank's fault, of course. If that shy, little pussytease would stop prancing about, only to run off when the tall, beautiful girl starts approaching him, she wouldn't be in such an angsty, lust-fueled state. She calls him little but only because he is smaller than her, despite her being younger.

Frank is four years older than her and has been around ever since she was little. The athletic girl fell in love with him when she was only eight years old. Her brother would tease her about it while Frank was just awkward, and is now painfully shy when they are alone.

Of course, that is to be expected from a major bookworm with zero dating experience. But still, she has zero dating experience and isn't blushing madly like he is, although that may be because she is used to being the 'alpha' type, what with all her medals from the school tournaments.

The older boy often prances about cheerfully, with a bright smile on his face when he is alone or with Cory, but whenever Delia shows up, he'd turn bright red and run off to hide elsewhere. Even though his shyness is cute and a turn on, it is getting in the way of her fucking him. The sexy girl has wanted to do that since she started getting her urges and now is the perfect time, on her birthday, where she can demand the exchange of their virginities as a gift, starting a relationship.

He is trying to hide though, after she caught him staring at her muscular thighs, sweat glistening off her perfect skin. Delia frowns as she walks through the hallway, heading towards her bedroom. That's where he will be, since her brother has his girlfriend Kate over to play some video games that Frank doesn't enjoy, and there aren't any other rooms for him to lay low in.

And she finds out that she guessed correctly. Inside Delia's room, Frank is indeed sitting on the couch where he usually tutors her, taking deep, calming breaths. "What are you doing, Frank?" Delia asks the older boy mischievously, noticing the tent in his pants. He is now squirming about uncomfortably, trying and failing to hide the erection he is sporting.

He almost jumps out of his skin in shock, before realizing that he is actually in her room, which on second thought, isn't the perfect place to hide from her. The boy backs away, gulping nervously as she advances on him, a predatory look in her eyes.

"Um, listen Delia. I'm really sorry I was kinda perving on your legs but you look so strong and powerful, and I find that so attractive!" Frank finds himself stuttering to his horror. "But that's not the reason I like you! Because I really like you. Y Y You're sweet, kind and funny, and I like you because of all of that."

Delia's gaze becomes much gentler as she smiles at him lightly now. "Oh, Frank. You've got nothing to apologize for. I've been thinking about doing all sorts of dirty things with you. Your thoughts are very pure compared to mine."

"Really?" the thin geek wonders aloud, not sure if he heard her right.

Delia places a hand on his bony shoulder. "Of course. You know, it's customary to give the birthday girl anything she asks for. And I am the birthday girl, after all."

"W W What do you want, then?" Frank asks in a shaky voice. Somehow, he is even more nervous now, despite her assuring him that she is not upset.

"Be my boyfriend," she answers simply.

"S Sure. Of course. I'd love to be your boyfriend," Frank stutters.

"There's something else I also want as well. It's your dick, Frank. I want to shove your dick inside me," she breathes against his earlobe, nibbling it gently with her teeth.

"I beg your pardon?" He is very shocked by this, even if she did say she carries perverted thoughts about him.

"I want to fuck you on my bed, baby. I want to fuck you until you cry. And I'm going to get what I want." Delia now lowers her hands to the hem of his shirt, starting to lift it over his head when he stops him.

"Wait! I like you a lot too, but don't you think this is way too fast? We haven't even been on a date yet! I really want our first time to be special and romantic..." Before he could finish the sentence she silenced him with a kiss, taking his breath away, sticking her tongue inside his mouth.

"Frank, shut up. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you right now and you don't have a say about it," she instructs and he quickly goes silent, nodding affirmatively. The girl smirks as she roughly shoves him onto the bed, moving to straddle him.

Her hands work quickly to remove his shirt and pants, leaving the thin boy topless on her bed. Looking at his eyes, the sporty girl slowly bites down on his boxers' waistband, removing the final bit of clothing with her teeth. His revealed dick is already very hard, leaking streams of pre-cum like a faucet. The fit girl wraps her fingers around it, sliding up and down the weapon gently and giving him a few squeezes as well.

She gently pumps his tool and gives him a few strokes before licking all over the shaft. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this dick," she growls, squeezing him possessively. "It's small but I still love and want to fuck you. You can cum inside, by the way. I'm on the pill and also wearing a diaphragm."

Getting rid of her own clothing, she reveals her lean, muscular body to him, cupping the undersides of her firm, round boobs, her long brunette hair cascading down over one shoulder.

The young man's gaze falls down to her powerful thighs, turned on by the sight of the strong muscles rippling beneath her flawless skin. "Please fuck me," he breathes, surrendering to his own desires as she sits astride him, placing her strong ass on his weak thighs, pinning his wrists over his head. "I want to get fucked so bad."

Delia smirks, guiding the tip of his cock inside her cunt as she slides down the pole, enveloping his cock in her warm tunnel. She sheathes his turgid shaft completely, coming to rest on top of him with his erection buried inside of her.

The girl rises up before starting to plunge down, slowly at first, impaling herself with his weapon. She begins to ride the moaning guy, keeping him pinned down. Her muscular body rides him, holding him down effortlessly as she repeatedly impales herself upon his shaft.

Her muscular ass bounces up and down, her firm legs flexing powerfully as the girl thrusts, trapping him on the bed. He gasps as Delia forces her tongue inside his mouth, caressing his cock with the inside of her cunt. The strong girl is now pounding him hard as he clenches his fingers through the bedsheets helplessly.

The fleshy walls pump him continuously as she grinds down, hissing next to his ear

"Tell me who you belong to?" Her hips are moving faster as she roughly pounds the older boy now, clenching her cunt around his erection, pumping him.

"Y Y You!" Frank gasps, crying out as her vagina slides along his dick at a very fast pace. She is now fucking him very hard, driving the squirming boy into the bed, as he flails about helplessly beneath her.

"I want you to cum. Cum for me, Frank," Delia orders, savagely fucking her boyfriend into the mattress until he cries out, screaming as he orgasms. His cock throbs violently as he sprays loads after loads of sticky cum straight inside her.

"Yes!" she screams out as his climax triggers her own, making her spray her pussy juices all over his cock. She comes to rest next to him on the bed, wrapping her strong arms around him possessively, cuddling with Frank, who is now completely exhausted and well-fucked.

"You blew my back out, baby," he gasps, still convulsing from the aftershocks of his orgasm.

The muscular goddess chuckles. "I'm supposed to be the one saying that, baby," she says.

"Let me make you cum too," he asks before moving down and lapping at the creampie he left, eating his own mess from her snatch. His tongue licks away all the semen, before probing inside her tunnel, as he also sucks her clitoris, making her moan.

"That's it, baby. You have no idea how long I've wanted that for," Delia breathes, wrapping her muscular thighs around his head, trapping his face against her cunt. He continues eating her pussy, swirling his tongue around the little button, swallowing her clit past his lips again and again.

Eventually she shrieks out and squirts, drenching his face in her pussy juices.

The tired young man quickly falls asleep in the athletic girl's powerful arms. She strokes his hair softly, placing a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose with a delighted smile, pleased at how this evening has turned out, oh so perfectly.

A few hours later, the grinning girl leaves her bedroom, completely refreshed and wearing new clothes. She heads down to the kitchen where Cory is waiting for her with a questioning look, before noticing that she looks very happy with herself.

"Did you fuck my best friend?" he asks his younger sister bluntly.

Delia nods. "He's wonderful! I'm going to have to bang him everyday for the rest of summer" she gushes, ignoring the nauseated look on the guy's face.

"Fine. Just don't hurt him or I'll kill you," he mumbles.

"Yes, yes. I understand. So protective of your friend, huh?" Delia rolls her eyes.

"I'm serious. He is my best friend and I don't want him to get hurt,"

Minutes after that, they are joined by a slightly limping Frank, who looks embarrassed at being seen in such a weakened, knee-trembling state by his best friend, whose sister recently fucked his brains out.

"Don't worry, bro. I just told her to treat you right. I won't bother you two now," Cory pats him on the back and leaves the room.

"Thanks, man," Frank replies before turning to look at his beautiful girlfriend.

Frank blushes shyly as Delia embraces him, resting his head on her shoulder as she presses a sweet little kiss on his temple, whispering "That was just our first date, baby." She then walks pass him on her way to the living room to retrieve her sweater, mischievously slapping his ass on her way there.

She takes him to the cinema the very next day, and then they go shopping and eating at her favorite restaurant. It's very new for both of them yet they enjoy it tremendously, having never loved anything more than being with each other. Each date would end with her fucking him and him licking up the mess and eating her out until she cums.

The two of them spend the next several weeks together before Delia has to go to Brown. Her grades have always been excellent, and that, coupled with her athletic talents, has secured her a place at the prestigious university. Needless to say, while excited at the prospect, she is also very depressed at having to stay apart from her boyfriend.

Frank is now assuring her that it will be fine since he will always be waiting for her to come back during the break. He promises her he will call her regularly too.

"I just want to see your face everyday," she whimpers.

The older boy gathers her in his arms, which feels a bit awkward since she is bigger and way more muscular than him. "Don't worry, baby. We can skype every evening. And I am going to be right here, waiting for you to come back and fuck me senseless..."

"That's the problem! I can't go for months without fucking you. And I know you enjoy me screwing your brains out as well. Although, maybe....." she trails off, unsure whether to say what she is thinking or not.

Delia's boyfriend frowns slightly. "What is it?"

The young woman looks up, biting her lip. "Nude pictures?"

"Baby, I don't want you to risk being exposed all over the internet just to help me get off. Just a normal picture of you fully clothed is more than enough to turn me on. I don't want you to feel forced to do something that is dangerous for my sake..." he rambles on, not noticing her expression.

"Honey, that's very sweet but I meant that you could send me nude selfies of yourself."

Silence. Complete silence. It is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Just send me nude pics of yourself for me to masturbate to when I'm at my university dorm room. It won't be as good as actually banging you, of course, but it would still be something. Please?" Delia grabs him by the shoulders, shaking him slightly, looking at the boy imploringly.

Needless to say, Frank is shocked by this. "Delia, I love you very much but this is just a bit uncomfortable for me. You know, with how easily social media could be hacked and stuff..."

"We're both adults so it's legal and there wouldn't be harm done if someone else sees your dick!" she begs him now. "I won't be able to focus on my studies if I'm not getting off on or to you on a daily basis."

He is now rubbing the back of his head, looking at his shoes, thinking about it. Yes, they are both adults and if they both want this then it wouldn't be a crime. But still, one mistake on either of their parts could lead to embarrassment and humiliation for him. Frank would trust her to always do the right thing but it's the risk of a third person poking their nose where it doesn't belong that bothers him.

"But still, I can remember from E-safety class about digital footprint, and how once I send a photo I wouldn't have any control over who sees it anymore. Even though we're adults, it could still be embarrassing."

Delia now interrupts him. "If you love me, you will send them to me." She knows she has him beaten when he finally nods, agreeing to do as she wants.

"Okay, honey. I will do it," Frank says with a light smile on his face, not knowing what a mistake this is.

"Thank you so much, baby Besides, your dick is mine anyways, so if I want a picture of it, you don't have a say," Delia presses a forceful kiss on his lips, slipping her tongue inside.

"You're right.My body belongs to you. I'll send you the photos. Just promise me you won't let anyone else see them, okay? That's all I ask." he asks.

"Of course, Frank. I promise. No one will ever see the pictures. I love you so much, sweetie."

The two break away from the kiss. "I love you too, Delia," Frank says. "Now, let me help you pack the stuff you need, alright?" He walks over to a corner of her room and brings back the stack of clothes she has already prepared.

Delia and her boyfriend spend the next several hours going over the itinerary, packing everything she is going to need.

Two weeks later

After many days of longing and excitement, Delia finally begins her journey at Brown University. The athletic young woman tells herself nervously that this is going to be fine the moment she arrives.

She stares around the campus in awe. It's incredible how she spent so long mentally preparing herself for this and is still enthralled by the beautiful environment around her.

She arrives at the Jameson-Mead hall, carrying her luggage with her. The large, brown brick building looks very inviting as Delia walks towards it, before stepping inside and then immersing herself in the immediate surrounding. Beaming, the girl heads to the RA and asks for directions to her room.

Delia heads straight there, saying 'hi' to the people lingering in the hallway, greeting them with a bright smile on her face. Soon, she reaches her room and enters. It is not that big but is still spacious enough for her and her roommate, who is already there on a couch.

She is about as tall as Delia and just as attractive as her, with shoulder length, curly hair, round eyes and a button nose, and a fit body.

"Hello! My name is Melissa," the other girl chirps as she stands up from her place and extends her hand. Delia shakes it firmly with a warm smile, putting her bag down on the edge of one of the beds, the other having Melissa's clothes folded on top of it.

"Hi, I'm Delia," she then introduces herself.

The two of them start unpacking together, chatting in the process. It turns out Melissa only arrived an hour before Delia did and didn't know the campus very well yet. They decide to go on a walk around after they are done putting everything into place. Both girls are excited and could tell they are going to enjoy hanging out with each other a lot.

After they finish unpacking, Melissa and Delia go for a brief walk around the residence hall, enjoying the scenery and scoping out the local area for something they might be interested in visiting later. There isn't much they know about the place yet but what little they know is making them start to like the location a lot and realize they made the right choice of the residence.

After having dinner together at a cafe the girls return to their dorm room together. Taking showers in turn, they end up sitting on their beds and discussing their lives before becoming university students. Topics vary from favorite music to subjects as they got to know each other well over the next couple of hours.

Eventually, the conversation drifts over to boyfriends. Melissa tells Delia all about her toxic ex, who would often grab her tits in public, embarrassing her a lot with his perverted antics. Delia winces as she listens, comforting the other girl, telling her that she's better off without such a jerk around in her life

When pressed for details about her own love life, the girl replies "I'm dating my brother's best friend."

"No shit. Must have taken him guts to ask you out."

Delia smirks. "Not really. I got him by telling him I want to fuck him on my birthday. Couldn't deny the birthday girl."

Melissa looks impressed. "Wow. Do you have any picture of him?" she asks excitedly. The tennis girl fishes her phone out of her pants, turning it on and then going to the photos.

There is an album which she labeled Frank's dick pics. He already sent her a few ones for her to finger-bang herself to and she's ready to use that when she's got the chance, but that's not what she needs right now. Finding a normal picture, she shows it to Melissa.

"There. That's my boyfriend Frank," Delia says proudly as her roommate and fellow first year looks at the photo. Melissa smiles brightly before turning to face Delia, who is on the bed opposite hers. "What do you think?"

Melissa says "He is really adorable!" She pauses for a moment, thinking over whether she should ask the question her mind, before deciding to go for it. "So how's your sex life?"

"Pretty good. I really enjoy fucking the shit out of him whenever I want. He's already sent me some dick pics to masturbate to and promised to sext me more as well," the gorgeous athlete tells the other girl, who is grinning widely now.

"Cool! Can I see them?" Melissa asks, very curious.

Delia thinks about this for a moment. "I'm not sure. He could be very upset if he finds out I'm showing the pics to anyone else..."

"Please, I won't tell anyone. What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Melissa is now using her puppy dog eyes, knowing how effective it is.

"But still, Melissa, I promised Frank I would be careful with these. I can't just show them off," she feebly protests, not wanting to upset the person she's going to be rooming with for a year and the only friend she's now got on the campus.

"Never mind. You probably don't actually have any," the other girl suddenly gives a dismissive wave with her hand, lying down on her bed and pulling up the covers

"Excuse me? I do have them!" Now Delia is indignant.

"Then you could show them to me!" Melissa retorts, sitting up on the mattress, looking at the sports star expectantly.

Delia sighs in defeat. She picks one of the pics and shows it to Melissa. "There it is. Happy?" It shows Frank's four inches, completely hard, vein bulging, pre-cum leaking from the tip, making his glans glisten.