Taking her Brother's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, showing her boyfriend's cute little cock to her roommate is turning Delia on. It makes her feel like she owns Frank's dick, being able to show it off to other girls. It's not impressive but it belongs to her and she is still proud of owning this wonderful young man's cock.

This reminds her that she does own Frank's dick. It can only go into her pussy and no one else. She wouldn't allow it. Suddenly, Melissa's voice breaks her from her reverie as she looks up from the phone at Delia's face.

"Don't you have one with his face in it? How could you know it's actually his?" Delia hasn't thought about that before. She is certain it is his cock, having fucked him countless times, but it couldn't hurt just to make sure. Even though he wouldn't send her a picture of some random dude for her to fingerfuck herself to anyways.

She quickly texted him.

Me : Baby, can you send another one with your face in it please?

The two young women wait for another five minutes before there is a reply.

Frank : What if someone else sees the photo?

Delia quickly types back.

Me : Don't you trust me?

Frank : All right, wait a minute, okay?

Just a minute later the girls watch as there is another message to the phone, containing the desired photo. Clicking, Delia smiles at the picture of her older boyfriend standing naked in front of a mirror, taking a photo of his nude body in the reflection, his erect cock jutting out, his other hand cupping his balls. He also has a shy grin on his face. Delia inwardly swoons over how cute he is while Melissa looks at the photo with a smile.

"I told you. He was uncomfortable with it at first but I told him that if he loved me he would say yes. It's for me to masturbate to during the semester. I'll text you when I'm getting off in here, alright?" Delia is now feeling very proud of herself, bragging about how devoted her boyfriend is to her, doing something he didn't want to, just to make her happy.

"Yeah, sure," Melissa says dismissively.

Suddenly, there is an incoming call from Frank. Feeling mischievous, Delia decides to tell Melissa to stay quiet before pressing the speaker.

"Hey, baby. Listen, I'm more than happy to help you out with those photos, but just make sure no one sees them, okay?" Frank's nervous voice speaks up. The two young woman has to suppress their giggles at this,

"Of course, my love. I promise you, I won't let anyone ever see those pics," Delia replies, trying hard not to laugh. Melissa slaps a hand over her mouth, almost breaking out into a fit of giggling right now. "I love you so much, baby. You're so nice to do this for me when you aren't comfortable with it."

"You know I will do anything for you. Did it get you, uh... wet?" Melissa is now doubled over, clutching her stomach with her free hand, convulsing violently, almost losing her fight not to laugh.

"Yeah, baby. You look so... slutty in it." Now Delia is the one who has to hold back laughter as her boyfriend goes momentarily silent. She briefly worries that she may have offended him before remembering she went further than this before and actually said he was slutty and a whore before.

"Yes, baby. But I'm YOUR slut," he replies in a hesitant voice. There is a moment of silence which seems to last forever, before he continues in a slightly more confident, but still shaky, tone. "Only you get to fuck this slutty boy. I'm yours, baby." He is probably embarrassed by those words because within seconds he has ended the call.

The girls look at each other briefly before finally succumbing to raucous laughter, more amused than they had ever been in their entire lives.

Delia is now giggling madly, chortling with so much amusement, her face is bright red from it. Melissa isn't any better, laughing like she will never laugh again. The two girls give each other a high-five, falling back onto their beds. It takes a few minutes before they fully calm down.

"My God, I couldn't believe this. Your boyfriend is wonderful," Melissa finally manages to say. Delia nods her agreement, putting her phone away on the bedside table and then getting out some of her textbooks and placing them nearby. "I mean, that dirty talk was both hot and cute at the same time. Telling you he would spread his legs only for you."

"I know. The only woman who will ever get inside his pants is sitting right here, ya know?" she says with pride, her smile returned by the other girl.

They spend the next few weeks getting along very well, quickly becoming the best of friends. Melissa is also a tennis player but not on a competitive level. She proves to be a good practice partner for Delia though, and it's a perfect opportunity to hang out more. Eventually, Delia asks her to join the team and she does so.

The two also befriend Lisa and Annie, fellow members of the team, both of whom are similar to Delia in their tall, powerful bodies, round, firm breasts and muscular thighs.

When Melissa isn't around, Delia would talk to Frank on Skype, each of them pouring their hearts out with longing for the other.

Delia would make sure to message her friend before stripping down in her room, lying naked on the bed and fingerbanging her cunt, looking at new nude pictures of her Frank, which he sends to her daily, in various provocative poses.

She would stare longingly at her boyfriend's dick pics, thrusting in and out of her pussy, pumping her fingers inside her tunnel, rubbing her thumb over my clit. Thinking about him would get her so horny she always ends up squirting all over her bed.

Then she would go talk to him on skype and tell him "Baby, your pictures made me cum so hard. I really can't wati to fuck you when I get home during the summer break."

"Anything for you, Delia. I promise. Once your back, you can fuck my brains out all you want," he tells her with a coy smile. He has gotten quite good at offering his body to his girlfriend.

One day, though, everything changes.

"Can I.. look at Frank's photos while I masturbate? Maybe we can both use his photos to get off. You know, as our private porn supply." It has been three weeks after the two of them settled into university life and the ladies are now on the couch together after classes, chatting about trivial matter, when Melissa steers the conversation in another direction

Delia frowns for a moment, thinking about it. Yes, it's her boyfriend but Melissa wouldn't be fucking him. She would just be pleasuring herself to his picture. The athletic woman couldn't really see anything wrong with it. As long as he doesn't know, it will be fine. So finally she nods, switching on her phone as her roommate squeals.

"You can. I'll send you the photos. Just wait now," Delia finds the photos and texted them to Melissa's phone. "There. You've got them now. Some close-up shots of his dick and his entire body nudes as well."

Melissa bites her lower lip. "Maybe we can look at them and masturbate together?" she suggests timidly. The thought does sound interesting to Delia.

"Okay, then." They choose a photo that shows half his body, his dick sticking out obscenely, completely swollen, clearly rock hard. Delia removes her skirt and panties, tossing them aside, revealing her naked, firm thighs and pussy.

Melissa does the same, as she and Delia both keep their eyes fixed on the nude selfie in front of them. Delia is now gently parting her lower lips, inserting a couple of fingers in through her wet opening.

She starts fingerbanging herself slowly, pumping fingers inside and out at a constant rhythm, moaning as her thumbs rub her clitoris. Melissa is in a similar state, hand in her pussy as she masturbates looking at the photo of her roommate's boyfriend.

The two women moan as they help themselves with the picture of the older guy's nude penis, enjoying themselves immensely, getting off at the same time. enjoying stuffing themselves with their fingers as they thrust, pumping in and out repeatedly.

Their fingers are by now very well lubricated.

Both leak juices over the covers as they continue to finger their snatches, rubbing their clits, until Melissa first screams out in climax, followed by Delia.

They take a moment to calm down, and some deep, relaxing breaths to try to stabilize their heart beats. The two sigh in bliss before cleaning themselves up and putting their skirts and panties back on again, and then sitting on the beds.

"That was... really intense," Melissa says in awe of what just happened. Delia giggles softly, nodding her head in complete agreement as she looks fondly at her boyfriend's nude selfie.

"Definitely," she says, looking back at the phone, putting it back on the table.

"Never thought we'd do this before. We should do that again sometimes, don't you think?"

"Oh, sure. Yeah," Melissa nods, still trembling slightly from the aftermath of that Earth-shattering orgasm. "Wanna give him a call and tell him how hot and bothered he got you?" she asks with a mischievous grin, one that Delia returns in kind. Delia quickly calls her boyfriend's number in response to that, going over what she would say in her mind as they wait.

It takes about ten seconds for the young man to pick up. That is about time for the two of them to fully compose themselves and get ready for the upcoming conversation. Like the first time they did this, the girls decide that Melissa would remain silent and listen in on the conversation which would be played on a speaker, without Frank knowing anything about it.

"Hi, sweetie! How's it going?" Frank asks. He sounds especially chipper, which isn't surprising since he told her a few days before about how he landed a job.

Delia places a finger to her lips, indicating for Melissa to be quiet. "I'm great, babe. Just fingered myself to one of the new photos you sent me. Came all over my hand when I did it, like always." Melissa has to remind herself not to start chuckling as there are sounds of stuttering coming from the other side.

"Well, um, I mean," Frank tries to come up with the right word for this situation. Suddenly, they could hear him taking a deep breath, before he says "Well, that's the point of the picture, baby. So that you could cum from masturbating to me. Your sluttly, little boyfriend. We could try phone sex some other time if you would like a new experience."

Both girls are stunned, Delia because her boyfriend has never said something like this before and Melissa because Delia told her Frank never said something like this.

"Tomorrow, baby. Love you!" Delia says, before quickly switching her phone off with a 'phew' and then turning to look at Melissa in astoundment.

Melissa stares back at her in shock, both of them temporarily incapable of speech.

Finally, Delia breaks the silence. "Wow, that was really unexpected. Do you want to be here tomorrow for the phone sex session as well?"

"You wouldn't mind that?" gaped Melissa

"Well, I didn't mind letting you masturbate to his photo, did I?" Delia counters with a light smile gracing her perfect lips. "I don't know why but the thought of sharing this experience really turns me on a lot. So, no, I wouldn't mind it at all. Are you in or are you out?"

"In. Definitely in," Melissa says with firm resolve.

Delia and Melissa go to be after that, all feeling thrilled by the prospect of tomorrow.

The next morning, they have breakfast together, both frizzing with excitement. Since both of them don't have classes on Saturday and Frank hasn't started and won't start at his job for another three days, the two teenagers decide to go for it right then. They quickly wash the dishes together and then get to the couch.

"Are you ready for it?" Melissa asks Delia, despite feeling quite nervous about the whole upcoming thing herself.

Delia gives a firm nod of her head. She reaches over for her phone and starts calling Frank. "Don't worry. Just be quiet like last night and the first time, all right? It will be fine," the young woman says as they wait for the oblivious boyfriend to answer the call.

He does very quickly. "Hey, baby," Frank says, unaware that he is on speaker. "You, uh, wanna get started right away? My dick is throbbing right now."

Delia turns to look at Melissa, who nods back, before she says "What are you going to do about it, baby? Are you going to jerk off for me now? Tell me what you are doing, Frank."

They could hear some light moaning from the other end of the line. "My hand is stroking up and down my cock slowly, baby. I'm squeezing it gently, bringing up my fingers, licking all my nasty precum from them the way you always make me do it."

Unconsciously, the two girls begin rubbing themselves through their panties. "Go on, my love. Tell me more about it."

"It tastes so good. I love masturbating like a horny slut. But not as much as when you are fucking me. I'm lubing up my dick with my precum now. It feels wonderful. I'm pumping my hard penis, thinking about it being your hand caressing me. I want you to do it so badly. To whisper in my ear about how much of a horny slut I am."

There is the squishy sound of Frank wanking as he lets out lusty moans.

Delia is breathing heavily, slipping her hand inside her panty, stimulating her hard clitoris. "You want me to do that, baby? You want me to jerk you off?"

"Yeah, Delia. I want you to pin me down and use me. Play with my cock. Squeeze me and tell me my dick is yours. It is your dick. Play with it. Use it however you want," he breathes, sighing, moans getting louder and louder.

"Fuck, you make me so wet, darling," Delia groans. She suddenly remembers that Melissa is also listening in on this and turns to find her, completely flushed, finger-banging her drenched snatch.

"Smother me with your boobs, Delia. Make me suck your nipples when you straddle me. I want you to grab me roughly and make me do whatever you want. Use me like the fuck toy that I am. I want to be your sex slave completely."

The two young women are by now fingering themselves very urgently. The husky voice saying such lewd things is turning them on like crazy.

"You can make me eat your pussy too. Straddle my face as you jack my cock. Face fuck me as hard as you want. I'll take it like a whore. You can cum all over my face, baby. I'm here for you. To let you use me. My mouth, tongue and cock. All yours to use however you want. Think of me putting my tongue in your pussy, baby.

Because I'm thinking of you fucking me face and squirting all over it right now," he says in the hottest voice she ever heard.

Finally, it drives Delia over the edge as she screams "I'm cumming!" climaxing violently, gushing her juices out all over the couch she and Melissa are sitting on. Melissa bites down on her lip hard to stop herself from screaming as she too squirts her girl cum out all over the couch.

"Did I make you cum?" Frank asks in a breathy voice, sounding suddenly coy after all the dirty things he said earlier. "Baby? Did it work?"

Delia is the first to pull herself together. "Frank, that was so hot! I came so hard I don't think I'll be able to turn up for the practice today. You could be a sex phone operator, what with your talent! But I won't let you since I'm a jealous girl," she says, laughing at the very end.

"Thanks, honey. Listen, I love you but I need to go and help my mom with some stuff. I'll talk to you on Skype in the afternoon. You don't have any classes today, right?" he asks.

"Sure. Love you too, babe! One more thing. Were you really jerking off when saying that?"

Now the shy stuttering is gone and replaced with gentle chuckles. "Nope. I wouldn't be able to hold my phone still if I was actually touching myself like that."

"Hmmm. How about you send me a little homemade video? I've always wanted to make a sex tape with you but right now I guess I'll have to settle with one featuring just you. You can use the camera on your laptop to film it and then send it to me."

Frank begins to stammer again. "Well, I don't know, sweetie. I really love you a lot but a video is..."

"You will send it to me as proof of your love," Delia finishes smugly.

"Okay, honey. I'll send you one. I really love you."

"Love you too, Frank. Bye!"

Delia hangs up the call and turns to find the equally satisfied Melissa looking at her in wonder. "What is it? Anything on my face?"

Melissa shakes her head rapidly. She seems to be struggling to come up with the appropriate words for the situation. "I'm just...jealous, I guess. You're really lucky, you know? You have a really sweet, kind boyfriend who gives you such a slutty phone call to help you get off and then agrees to send you a video of himself jerking off. I wish I could have someone like that in my life. Many other girls would, too."

"Really? How about we find someone from the team who'd like to watch the video with us when it comes?" Delia says before suddenly bursting out into laughter when she realizes how what she just said sounds, along with Melissa. "Oh, my. I should have said when he comes instead!"

The two girls are laughing like idiots, before Melissa puts on a serious face. "That does sound like a good idea. It's not fair for us to keep this to ourselves when there are other girls from the team who are single and might like to get involved. Let's go talk to Lisa and Annie about this."

Delia gets into the shower first, before changing her clothes, feeling sweaty after the intense orgasm that crashed into her. Melissa, meanwhile, simply wiped away the juices on her thighs and put on the same skirt and underwear, before getting ready to leave.

The two of them head down the hallway, passing various rooms. They chat together excitedly, thinking about what to say to the other two when they find them. The young women walk down the stairs, remembering that Annie is in a room on the floor below them, as is Lisa.

"We'll just tell them upfront about how my adorable boyfriend has been sending me nude selfies and will send homemade porn to me. They can come along and have fun too, if they want," Delia suggests, thinking that the straight forward approach would be the best one.

"Sure thing," Melissa replies. "I really think they'd be up for it. Those two are really, really horny, after all."

"Can we really judge them though, Mel?" Delia asks rhetorically. Melissa has a thoughtful expression on her pretty face. Suddenly, the two of them break out cackling madly, attracting the attention of other young women walking past them.

Eventually they reach Lisa's room. Knocking, Delia is pleasantly surprised to find that Annie is also there, being the one to open while Lisa is at a table, eating salad.

"Hey! What are you two doing here? Wanna hang out?" Lisa asks, looking over from her plate when she hears the knock and the door being opened. Melissa glances at Delia who shrugs, before nodding and stepping inside, her roommate following her.

They enter their friend's room and quickly grab chairs to sit down in. Delia takes a deep breath, readying herself to speak, when Melissa decides to get on with it first.

"Delia's boyfriend's been sending her dick pics. He's sending a video later today," she says. Lisa and Annie raise their eyebrows at this, looking intrigued.

"And you're telling us about this because...? Come on. Just spit it out already, alright?" Annie prompts, gesturing for her to go on. This time, Delia decides to speak up. It is her boyfriend they are discussing, after all.

"Do you two want to watch it together? He can be our private porn supply. We could watch the video and masturbate at the same time." Her proposal leaves the audience completely astounded as the two other girls gape at her, doing a very good imitation of an awe-struck fish out of water. Melissa is looking at them expectantly, waiting for their reply.

"Um, well.... What's going to be in the video?" Lisa finally manages, trying to ask in a disinterested voice. "I mean, like, showing us his body or masturbating?"