Taking her Brother's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I love you but please stop..." he cries out, sobbing.

"Shut up and lie still. I'm going to force you to cum in my pussy.

Soon, Delia is pounding him really hard, railing the shit out of the weaker man as he begins yelling out, thrusting back weakly, overpowered by her much greater strength. Once again, he reaches an unwanted climax, screaming like he did before, this time spraying his load in her womb, coating the linings inside her cunt with semen.

"And now, in my ass," Delia smirks maliciously, knowing his abused cock would be crushed inside her asshole. This will teach him not to upset her again.

"Look at him now, ladies.. Crying from how hard his girlfriend fucked him," Anne snarks, rolling her eyes.

Frank is sobbing as she spins around, taking first the tip of his now flaccid dick past the sphincter, before lowering her body to accommodate the rest. It is as easy as she expected, with him being currently soft and lubricated by the combination of his cum and her pussy juices. Within seconds, he is snuggled inside the warm confines of her ass, his dick buried to the hilt in her shithole.

Her hips flex powerfully as her muscular thighs drive her up and down, repeatedly impaling her ass upon his cock, now hardening from being taken inside her dirty brown hole. Tears flowing down his face, the degraded boy abandons all dignity and finally gives up, stopping all attempts to wriggle free from underneath his strong girlfriend.

The other women could tell this, relaxing their grips slightly but keeping their hands on, in case he tries to escape again.

Delia's ass flex as she twerks around his pole, bouncing up and down his shaft rapidly in an incredible show of athleticism, fucking him ruthlessly with her ass, squeezing him tightly with her ring, as though she is trying to milk him of every last drop of his semen.

"You like that, baby? You like me fucking your brains out with my ass? I'm going to make you cum again. You're going to cum inside my ass whether you want to or not," she sneers, continuing to ride him, viciously pounding Frank as he nears his third orgasm.

He finally screams for the third time as his cock fires off one more load of cum, straight into her greedy ass as she gives a victorious cry of triumph, before settling down next to him.

They remain that way for a few minutes before Delia's boyfriend finally breaks the silence. He's now completely wrecked, mindbroken by the passionate fucking he just went through.

"I'm so sorry, Delia. I shouldn't have been upset about you showing my dick to other people. It's yours. You can do whatever you want with it," he manages, before breaking into tears and burying his face between her ample boobs.

She gently strokes his hair. "It's okay, Frank. I forgive you. I'll always forgive you, no matter what. I love you, baby."

Frank looks at her gratefully, happy with his place in life. "I love you too Delia."

Delia's friends all cooed at this before leaving the couple to themselves, heading outside the bedroom.

Two years later, Lisa and Anne end up being bridesmaids with Melissa, of course, being the maid of honor at Delia's and her husband Frank's wedding.

..................................

As always, please do comment or send feedback so that I may know what you feel about my story. Thank you!