All Comments on 'Taking His Rightful Place Ch. 01'

by motoskoota

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well well well. Another mother in a less than ideal situation is turned into her son's whore slut. Typical story. Bet dad gets booted out door next but not before he watches his wife fucks his son and probably cleans son's cum from moms pussy. Guess part 2 is done for you.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

All the ingredients to become an awesome Mom/son fuckfest story! Let's have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Hopefully there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yawn

Just another sad fuck fantasy passing itself off as a mother-son story by saying the people are a mom and her anal-loving son. There's nothing believable about this as a mother and a son the way it was told.

Son stumbles home late with a case of blue balls after NOT screwing a willing, steady girlfriend because he's too tired(?) - finds his crying drudge-mommy in the kitchen and, btw, the dad is a drunk sexless and worthless pos, so naturally, sonny decides to seduce his mommy and cuckold the fat slob daddy. Mom is immediately willing with the most minor of objections and they skip off to bed like a couple of teenagers. Not surprisingly, sonny boy has long admired mom's fine ass in secret and the initial coupling takes a strong slant towards oral and anal sex play.

Sexually speaking, this is like taking the adventurous step of buying a top-fuel dragster with your life's savings and the first thing you do with it is to try and haul a ton and a half of building materials cross-country. Hey, you can have whatever fantasy you like, but, I'll never get the combining of mother-son with the anal-slut stuff. A tricky high-octane special relationship versus a completely opposite type of brute-force diesel oil adventure.

Separately, each kind of fantasy is hot. It's just the frequent mixing here on Lit that makes my head shake. Is it some kind of secret repressed gay desire to screw the dads in the butt using the moms as stand-ins?

As these things seem to always go, mommy dearest has also secretly been a bit of a repressed slut and likes being made to act the whore for her sonny boy - right off the bat. Not after their affair has been going for months and needs a bit of spice, but before the first insertion has even happened. Again, why bother saying the characters in the story are a mother and a son if everything that unfolds in the story makes that seem so highly unbelievable? He could have just brought his girlfriend home and had sex or, some milf as a random bar pickup. Then it's whatever...

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 10 years ago
Boring!

This scenario has been played out 1,000 times on here already plus the writing is infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

I can't wait for Chap 2 when Conner fucks Mom's sweet stinky little asshole!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

There's an offhandedness that works here.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Interesting start. As one anon mentioned this is a scenario that has been played out many times on Literotica but this one was well written with no spelling/grammatical errors that stood out. Looking at the author's previous stories, they've all been about BDSM. This is his first incest story. Hopefully chapter 2 will be hot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the windbag who did all the complaining

Just because this type of story doesn't turn YOU on doesn't mean it doesn't turn OTHERS on. Get it? I've always wanted to fuck my mom in the ass, and I'm not gay and have NO desire for my dad. For me, this story was totally hot. All your analogies about cars and hauling things was just downright bizarre. Maybe you should consider seeing an analyst. As for the author, I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You're so sweet, Conner. We will, um...well,... fuck later, though, won't we?" "We are definitely going to fuck later, Mom. Believe me, we will fuck like dogs."

This is a great story, with a great title. "Taking His Rightful Place" is so right. Conner is a big strong boy, and wise beyond his years. He dearly loves his mother, and he's outraged at her mistreatment at his father's hands. That poisonous rat's kept his wife cowed and inhibited, but Conner mans up and frees his mom, mentally and sexually. He jams his head between her thighs, where he last was some 18 or so years ago, and makes love to his mother's mommy-hole with his lips and tongue, with his whole greedy mouth. Then he introduces his mother to her boy's big hard cock--for mom it's love at first sight--and she gently touches it, she kisses and smooches it, and starts sucking on it under Conner's stern instructions. (He notices that his mother likes his bossing her around, and it makes him even harder.) There's no doubt that Conner will take his Rightful Place real soon--he'll be shoving his big cock up the same cunt he came out of, pumping it in and out, up and down and sideways, and blowing his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet twat and shooting her full of his creamy semen. I can't wait for this gifted author to tell us, in excruciating detail, just how the boy does all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The son should have to earn his"rightful place" by....

Nicely written, but the mother should show at least some believable reluctance before getting in to bed with the son!

The son would then have to earn his rightful place by persuading her to give her all to her son..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Dying for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

...its actually not too bad! ...and mind you, typically I dont care for son/mom stories, the idea of sex with my mom just doesnt do it for me... (And my mom was a freakin' hottie when she was younger). ...but the story is laid out pretty well. ...constantly calling her a whore sorta ruins it though, Ive never understood the mentality of how that turns someone on, I mean the whole nature and connotation of a whore makes me NOT want to fuck the person in question, heh.

...anyway, looking forward to seeing where the next chapter goes, and hopefully the kicking out of the house for the douche dad.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
not bad

It was not bad but there was a few things I did not care for and those are him treating and calling her a whore and you making her out to be a fucking prude and not knowing a damn thing about four play with it self you can tell it is fake cause a woman with an 18 year old son is going to know what four play and oral is

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

"Believe me, we will fuck like dogs." The dialogue was quite bad. The 18-year-old did not sound like an 18-year-old. The character development was nonexistent. The mom seemed to have the mind of a 10-year-old, and was she married to a human or a troll? I'm sorry but I could not get into this at all. I had to really force myself to finish this first chapter. I can't come up with a reason to continue to the second. I think there is a second?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous