All Comments on 'Taking His Rightful Place Ch. 03'

by motoskoota

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rightful place

what a great story of a loving son an mother. Dad has neglected to service his wife and instead has been using her pussy as a quick spot to relieve his pathetic cock on rare occasion leaving her starved for orgasm. The loving son dutifully steps in to pound his mothers pussy and give her the joy she needs between her legs. After feeling the first Joy of her orgasm Mommy is becoming a love addict for her son, spreading her thighs for her boy to relieve his manhood and pent up passion even while her useless husband is a few feet above her head watching TV. This is a truly lucky son, firing volley after volley of his seed into his mothers unprotected womb. No frustrating condoms or the need to pull out of his birth canal but instead a willing mother wrapping her thighs around her sons back as he takes his rightful place between mommy's thighs and bathes her womb in his life giving seed. I can't wait to read more of this tale to have mommy get up in the night and leave her husbands bed walk down to her sons room and have him fill her first with his cock then his seed. Mommy can then go back to bed lie next to her cuckold husband while her pussy marinates in and oozes her sons potent seed. Perhaps they can drug daddy and fuck away in the marital bed while Dad sleeps nearby. What a great tale of mother son love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm glad you continued this shit fest. It's nice to know retards can make up stories lije regular folk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*****

Good writing. The idiot who doesn't like incest stories shouldn't read them. I liked the way she told him he was a "good fucker." Keep writing. I love the way you get their desire and frank carnality and enjoyment of down and dirty sex, the way it should be, depicted on the page. they also love each other but that is almost beside the point. This is the way they now express that love. The way they want to. Nice and nasty! Good job.!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 10 years ago
good story

great installment-hot sex-nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story & Read

Thank you! I hope the adventures continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous