Taking in Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, "Does that mean what I think it means? Does she suspect?"

To get out of the women's area of the store, you have to go through perfumes and make up. I said, "Look, somethings going on, there's make up artists. And look, women are spraying passer-bys with perfume."

She laughed, "They always have make up artists and women pushing perfume. Always."

"Hmm, they've never try to sell me anything. I'll never forgive you if you don't get a make over and some perfume, on me. Please. Let me do this."

She grinned and I swear her eyes sparkled, "Well, if you'll never forgive me I guess I have no choice." I felt funny standing there, so I walked around. She texted me in a while and I went back to that department. When I saw her I stopped in my tracks and stood staring at her a second. She giggled, "Oh, quit! How do I look?"

"I've never seen a more beautiful woman."

"Oh, come on!"

"I am not exaggerating. You do look stunning. Let me take you out and show you off tonight."

"It's a date."

I felt my heart jump. I thought, "She doesn't mean a date date, dumb ass."

When we got ready to go out I was ready first, of course. She came down the stairs and I was knocked back on my heels. Every time I think she couldn't possibly be more beautiful, she was. I just stood there looking at her. I hope my tongue wasn't hanging out. I fought to control the expression on my face.

"Well, what do you think? She spun a round slowly.

"Wow! You are a knockout, and that dress is very sex-, um attractive."

"You can say sexy, it isn't an insult. But do you really think so?"

"I do. I think I'll bring a baseball bat to drive the drooling men away."

She laughed, "Yeah, that's going to happen. Really, is it too much?

"No, it's perfect"

I thought, "It has always amazed me that she doesn't know how beautiful she is. She always thought guys just loved her tits. I can't understand it. She is so much more than that."

I took her to a very nice steakhouse. A long time before, she had said that she loved lobster. As soon as we walked in she kept sneaking glances at the lobster tank. "You going to have lobster?"

"Hmm, I'd love to, but-"

"Keep your butt to yourself, lobster is why I brought you here." We had no reservations, so we waited in the bar.

"How did you know I like lobster?"

"You mentioned it one day."

"When?'

"I don't know, months ago."

"You remember from months ago."

"Yes, I do remember things."

She laughed softly, "Yeah, I haven't seen much of that."

I saw a table of business men and two looked and then the other two turned all the way to look. I snarled and they looked away. "What was that face?"

"Some guys were staring at you. You are so beautiful every man in the place is jealous of me right now. Too bad you're my sister and not my wife."

She looked me in the eye a long second and then smiled. "Get out of here. You're crazy. They just see a shape in a sexy dress. It doesn't have anything to do with my looks."

"Yeah, one of us is crazy."

We finally got a table. "Look, you could get any guy-"

"Stop, don't be rude. That's not how you talk to your date. Tell me how your book is going."

I took the hint when she changed the subject. We talked and enjoyed a delicious meal and great conversation. "I should take you out for lobster more often, that was delicious."

"Yes, you definitely should." She smiled.

"I found dipping into the clarified butter very sensuous." Her eyebrows went up. "Oops, is that too much information?"

"Actually, I feel the exact same way. They should have curtains around the table."

"Think you'd be safe?"

"Maybe, maybe not." We laughed.

When we walked out, she took my hand. "I have had a fantastic day and evening, thank you."

"My pleasure, really."

She held my hand all the way to the car. I went to open the door and she gave me a hug and a kiss. The kiss went on too long for a brother sister kiss, and it was almost approaching passionate. When she pulled back, I said, "Sarah, I love you." I couldn't believe that spilled out, especially since it didn't sound brotherly at all. She just smiled and said she loved me too. She gave me another little kiss.

We drove off. "If you kiss me like that, I'll take you out every night!"

"Oh, be quiet." She did slide over and lean on my shoulder. "I can't remember a better day. I don't know how to thank you."

I growled, "Yum, I'll think of something, sweetheart."

She poked me and I swerved. "You're terrible."

"You mean I'm not charming?' She snorted.

We got home and had a glass of wine. We sat on the couch and she snuggled against me. I put my arm around her. I was rubbing her arm softly and I kissed her. It definitely wasn't a peck. I fought the urge tell her that I love her. I decided we should call it a night, right then, before I did something stupid. I was in a hurry to say goodnight before I embarrassed myself. "I'm exhausted. I had a fantastic day and a better evening." It came out as one fast sentence. She looked into my eyes and smiled. That made it so much worse. My heart was beating pretty fast and I was nervous my fingers felt like they were going to shake. I balled them into fists. When I stood I stuck them in my pockets.

At the loft, she gave me a tight hug. She just held me a long time. My heart was pounding, I could hear it in my ears. I felt like it might burst. I was struggling to keep my emotions in check, afraid I'd get all mushy and ruin everything. I opened my mouth to speak several times, but I couldn't without letting it all out.

She finally said goodnight and kissed me. My resolve instantly melted. I kissed her back and I was lost. The kiss was started to get intense when I pulled away. I looked at her and I guess there was panic in my eyes. She touched my cheek, "It's okay." She paused, looking in my eyes. "You are the sweetest man I've ever met. I love you Bill."

"I love you too."

She smiled slyly, "I know how much."

I thought, "You would hate me if you did."

When I woke up I put a light robe. I went down and I was surprised she had coffee started. She was wearing a very short silk robe with tiny matching baggy shorts that were at most three inches longer.. "Oh my god, those legs! I think I'm going to die. God knows I deserve it."

She said, "Coffee's going to ready in a minute, sit down. I'll pour you a cup."

I didn't sit where I usually did. I sat in a chair not facing the window, not the kitchen. on purpose. I wasn't sure I could keep from staring and making an even bigger ass of myself. She didn't seem to notice where I sat, not facing the kitchen. She poured and brought our coffees and some pastry out. My eyes strictly stayed on her face and her smile grew. I closed my eyes a second. The problem was her eyes were practically hypnotizing me. We sat quietly sipping our coffee. I looked out the window, a lot.

The weather had turned and it was nice and warm. Sarah said, "Is it warm enough to go in the pool?"

"Oh yeah, It's heated. I turned the heater up a couple of days ago. "

"Oh boy, I'll run and get my new suit."

"It isn't quite that simple. I have to take the cover off and check the chemicals. If every thing is okay, maybe in a half hour."

I went up and put on my suit,went out, and retracted the cover. I checked the chemicals. Surprisingly, everything was fine. In the fall I had bought an automatic system that is supposed to keep the chemical levels right. It actually worked. I only had to scoop out some leaves that fell in off the cover and pull out the bubblers that kept the water from freezing.

Sarah walked out. She was not wearing the one piece from last year. She was wearing a bright red bikini. It didn't leave much to the imagination. I thought,"Oh my god, she's a fucking knockout." I only glanced once. She came over, and I tried to act like it didn't affect me at all, "Pretty suit. It looks much nicer than your old one." I never once looked down. "We can get in the pool now, if you want."

She smiled at me for a second and then two grinning. I was wondering what I said that amused her.

We got in and swam around a while. We stood talking and she bounced up and down a few times, like you do when your kind of half floating in a pool. There was some serious jiggling with that bouncing. After a couple of minutes, she got out and spread a towel on a lounge. I did a pretty good job of not staring. I spread a towel on another lounge. She was face down and with her head turned towards me and her eyes closed. I was looking at her face, she was stunning with no makeup on. "Even if she wasn't my sister, she is way out of my league. Way, way out." Her eyes opened and she lit up with a smile, "I've been looking forward to this forever. I'm pale as a ghost, will you rub some suntan lotion on me? It's in that bag."

"Of course." I straddled her, kind of sitting on her butt, and rubbed some lotion between my hands to warm it. Before I rubbed any on she reached back and untied the bikini strings from her neck and back. For some reason that was very sexy. I started on her neck and shoulders, massaging it in. She moaned.

"A massage, too? That feels wonderful." I massaged her back and sides, being careful not to touch her breasts where they were squished out. When I got down to her bathing suit bottoms I moved back to the end of the lounge by her feet. I massaged her feet thoroughly, one after the other, and she moaned several times, "Oh my. He even gives foot massages!" That made me grin.

I moved up and spent time on each calf. You can't give a good massage and rush. I moved up to straddle her calves and started on her thighs. My hands slid up one time, stopping a couple of inches from her bikini, she moaned. Thighs are long, they have large muscles and take a long time. I finally ended up on the inner thighs. I started rubbing both inner thighs firmly from the knee up. When I got about halfway up. I said, "If this gets too personal, stop me." She just grunted.

I went up higher and her legs spread apart a few inches while I was massaging the muscles. I gave up trying not to look and get aroused. That ship had sailed. With her legs spread like that, I was looking right at the mound of her vulva, covered by a wisp of cloth. My hands went up a few inches from her bikini. "These muscles are really tight."

She moaned, "You should do this for a living."

"I'd do this full time for free." She laughed softly. She had been moaning pretty often since I started, but they seemed different, or maybe I just hoped so. I finally stopped. I hadn't touched within about three or four inches from her bathing suit bottoms and from her butt. I said, "Was that good?"

"Don't be silly, you can rub it up to my bathing suit and on my butt. I don't want to burn and my butt feels tied up in knots. I'm paying full price for this massage, I want the whole package." I so wanted to give her just that.

I went back to her thighs and just rubbed up the inside from her knees to the bulge in her bathing suit several times firmly, massaging the muscles. My thumbs rubbed lotion right along her bathing suit line and I wasn't unaware they also brushed and rubbed her vulva a bit, I went to the knees and rubbed up again. When I reached her bathing suit, my thumbs were pretty far down and slid along where her thigh touched the towel. I very slowly ran my hands up and my thumbs lightly pushed lightly on each side of her vulva while going up. That wasn't accidental. I was getting very aroused. I realized was breathing heavy. I tried to control my breathing. My hands slid up and I massaged her magnificent ass. "These muscles do feel really tight." I rubbed them hard and deep, my fingers sliding under her suit to get the muscle good. Yeah, that's why.

She groaned, "Ohh, that feels divine, keep doing that. I did, which meant occasionally rubbing down along her bathing suit line along her vulva, or maybe I just made that a part of it. I ran up the inside of thighs once in a while too. After a few minutes or so, she shuddered slightly, "That was so nice, thank you."

I stood., "Okay, roll over," thinking I was funny.

She paused a second and then rolled over, holding her bikini top over parts of her breasts, at least over the nipples.

I was taken completely by surprise. Acting like it was nothing, like I really expected her to flip, I straddled her way up her hips and massaged he neck and shoulders. I was careful my erection never rubbed on her. I didn't fail to realized it was right over her sex. When I got to the rise of her breasts, even though the bikini pieces weren't even close, I moved my hands down to below her breasts just as far. As I touched her there, I looked up and she was looking at me with a big grin. "You didn't think I would, did you? I knew you would be afraid to touch me. You are not half as bold as you think. Almost timid, I'd say," laughing softly.

I laughed, though I didn't really find it all that funny. "Okay, no more abuse." I hopped up, Trying to turn so my erection wasn't obvious. "I'm getting a cold drink, want one?" I thought,"Am I crazy or is she goading me to take her? I am on fucking fire."

I went in and I didn't know she was right behind me until she spoke, "I won't tell anyone you were afraid," and giggled. I spun grabbed her wrists and spun her against the wall, slowing when she was close, careful not to slam her into it. I pulled both her hands straight up over her head almost as far as they could reach. I put both of her little wrists in one big hand and kept them there, with her stretched up high. She looked stunned, not scared. I grabbed her chin and kissed her hard. After two seconds, she kissed back. My knee pressed between her legs and I spread them.

I reached down and slid my hand in her bikini and lightly rubbed up and down her slit, which was nicely wet and slick. Her clit was like a pebble, almost as hard as my cock. She moaned into my mouth. I pulled my hand out and yanked a string on her bikini bottom, without looking. If it hadn't untied I would have ripped it off. It fell to the ground and I was rubbing in between her labia from bottom to top. I pulled my hand away and worked my suit down with it, freeing my cock. I lined it up with her sex and and rubbed my cock along it. I suddenly thought this might be way too aggressive. I wasn't trying to rape her. I pulled my lips from hers. I softly growled, "I want to take you right now."

"Oh god, do it! Take me!"

I did, and it was pretty wild. Still, I was careful not to hurt her. After just a few moments she wrapped one leg around me. I used my free hand to hold her leg up. I didn't let go of her arms until after we came. I was afraid I was rushing to an orgasm when she came and I stopped fighting it and came soon after.

We collapsed onto the couch and cuddled together.

"Oh my god Bill, that was awesome. Wow! I've never been taken like that."

"It wasn't too rough? I didn't want to scare you. I just sort of lost control for a minute"

"It was perfect, I was never afraid. I was the most turned on I've ever been when you lost control. I know how much you love me and you wouldn't hurt me in any way. You can lose control like that every day, or maybe twice a day." She giggled. "Did you know I came at the end of my massage?"

"What? That's hardly fair. We do have one big problem, though."

"No, what?" Her smile was fading.

"You said that you know how much I love you and now I have to carry you upstairs and make love to you."

"You talk bi-"

I picked her up mid sentence and carried her upstairs. "I'll talk alright. After this you'll be mine forever."

We made love and it was glorious. I could take all the time I wanted on foreplay while I recharged. She reached her peak twice while I used my tongue. Then we just went slow, caressing each other and kissing necks and lips. I knew it would take me a long time, but I wasn't in a hurry. I wanted it to last forever. Many long minutes later, she peaked again, and I came maybe a minute later. I felt so much in love I thought my heart might burst. When we were recovering, she said, "God, that was even better."

"Mmmm, I think you might be right. But it is like comparing apples to oranges. I can't decide."

"You go from aggressive taking to long slow lovemaking. You are so forceful and then so gentle and giving. I never felt so loved as when you made love to me. I kept expecting you to start doing it hard, and praying you wouldn't. I never knew it was even possible to orgasm going so slow. I never came so hard either, it just built up so long, gaining power, then, almost without warning, an explosion. I really thought I was going to pass out. I'm so lucky.

"Lucky? The most beautiful and sexy woman, don't interrupt, I have ever seen, and she loves a maybe average guy like me? Who's lucky?"

"Mmm, I've been looking forward to this."

"What? I've been terrified you would hate me if you knew I love you."

"I know, that's why I just let you work it out. I didn't know what you would do if I told you I knew. After last night, I knew I had you."

We were cuddling, kissing, and making soft pillow talk for a while. In a couple of minutes, Sarah pulled back and looked deep in my eyes. "Did you mean forever?"

"Forever."

She kissed me again, then rose up and looked in my eyes again. "I'm going to hold you to that promise."

I thought my smile would break my face. "I've loved you for a long time."

"I know, I've always known, and I have loved you just about as long."

"I don't mean as a brother."

"I never thought you did."

It seemed late, but it wasn't even noon. We went down cuddled on the couch for an hour or so, kissing and talking, before I made a light lunch. After we went to the pool again. We kissed a lot in the pool, and I this time I grabbed things when they bounced. When we went back in the house, just for fun I spun her up against the wall. As my hand started into her bikini bottoms though, my blood boiled again, and I forcefully took her like before. She came before I did and when I did, she was getting close again, but I missed it, she wasn't quite there. I kept her arms up and kissed her and groped her for a while after I came. She came again on my fingers, looking into my eyes. When we stumbled to the couch, she looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so glad you took me up on the taking me twice a day thing. I thought you were just playing for a second, but then you lost control again. It was just about equally good as the first time, and better when you add in the after."

"I started it for fun, but in a hot second I was on fire again."

"I more than noticed. You get really wild."

"Well, You make me wild."

She moved into the master bedroom before bedtime. We made love again and slept together as lovers. I cheated and took a little blue pill beforehand. I couldn't believe I could do it well three times in a day, no less four. I didn't want to be a disappointment. I wasn't, and she sure as hell wasn't.

She had told me once she had a 70's Mustang, and she wanted it cotton candy pink. Her husband Jay drew the line there. He painted it blue. A couple of months after she moved into our bedroom and we started living as lovers, I drove by the local Ford dealer. Sarah got all excited, "Look, there's pink mustang there! It's beautiful. I never saw one that color. Can we stop?" It was on display, right in front.

"Who would want a pink car? Oh well, I guess it would be fun to look at, why not?"

We did look, and she obviously loved it. It was new, and a full custom job. "Oh my god! Even the seats are pink!" Without a word, the manager brought us the keys for a test drive, dropped them in her hand, and walked away. She drove out with a huge smile. "Which way should we go?"

"Home would be good."

She laughed, "I'm pretty sure that isn't what they meant by a test drive."