Taking in Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they kind of do when you own it."

She whipped the wheel over and screamed into a parking lot, it handled like a slot car. I had to fight to stay upright. She put it in park and looked at me. "Are you teasing me? Is this really mine? Don't you dare tease me!" It sounded like one long sentence with no breaths taken.

"Yes, honey, it really is yours. I think you might like it, but I'm not sure."

She took off her safety belt, climbed up on her knees on the seat, threw her arms around my neck, kissed me passionately, and she practically ripped my shorts down and ravaged me. I leaned my head back and she came up and kissed me all over my face. In a minute I grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. When I let go she said, "I love it and I love you. How did you know I wanted this?" She slid back into her seat.

"When we went to the Henry Ford Museum, you mentioned your old mustang and the color you had really wanted."

"Wait. That was what, a year ago? No, a good year and a half, maybe more. How could you remember one little thing I said in passing? Your memory isn't nearly that good, or good at all, really."

"Okay, I always planned on buying it for you, eventually."

"You thought that a year and a half ago, as a gift from a brother?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"So you planned on giving me a new custom car, just because I wanted one? How exactly would that have worked? You couldn't possibly think I would accept it. Are you quite sure you didn't already love me then?"

I felt my cheeks getting warm. "Some mysteries are like the sun, you shouldn't look too closely."

"Did you steal that from a fortune cookie?"

"You laugh, but sometimes fortune cookies are full of wisdom."

"Yeah right, you are full of something. You loved me even then. I knew it!"

"Hey, lets go celebrate Pinkie!"

"That sounds fun. Wait, Pinkie?"

" You have to name your car something if it is going to love you." Her eyebrows went up.

She shook her head. "Okay, I wouldn't want o offend Pinkie."

We got home and had a cold drink, sitting on the sofa. After a few minutes, I looked at the time. "We have to go celebrate, let's get ready. We have reservations at the Apparatus Room in downtown Detroit at 7:00. We should leave a little after 6:00 to be sure we are there at 7:00. It is only 5:00, so there is no hurry. Just so you know, men have to wear a suit and tie, and women a dress."

"Reservations? What the hell is the Apparatus Room? An hour? That's not plenty of time!" She ran up the stairs. I thought, "I could get ready 3 times in an hour, 5 if I was showered already."

When she came down, I was speechless for a second.. "Honey, you are absolutely stunning. You are easily the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

However long it took, it was worth it. She had on an amazing deep V evening gown. It was long and bright red, with a daring slit up the side, all the way to her waist. She is six or seven inches taller than an average woman, and it is all leg. She looked like a picture from a fashion show or a red carpet. Her lipstick and nails were red. Her shoes had very high heels and were nude with a strap around her ankle.

"You might be prejudiced. You look very handsome yourself. That's a beautiful suit."

"Thanks, it's Italian. I've been dying to say that since I bought it. Seriously, trust me, you really do look like a model in a magazine."

"You are too sweet."

I went to kiss her. She was as tall as me, or close, with those heels. She backed up.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I don't want to mess up my lipstick. Kiss my cheek and I'll owe you one." I smiled.

We took her car.

The restaurant was by far the fanciest I have ever been in. The sommelier brought us a bottle of wine, I relied on his judgment. We had an indescribably wonderful dinner. When the last plates were being taken away, I said, "Dessert?" The sommelier wheeled a bottle of champagne on ice over. He poured us each a flute. She was watching him and when he turned away I said, "Oops!" like I dropped something. I knelt on one knee and opened a ring box. "Sarah, my love, I can't imagine life without you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

She teared up, "Oh sweetheart, nothing would make me happier! Yes!"

I slipped the engagement ring on her finger and she said, "Oh Bill, it's absolutely beautiful."

I sat back down. "A toast honey, to our love and our engagement."

On the ride home she kept holding her ring up and watching the lights hit it. Every once in a while she would caress my cheek and make love talk. That was tugging at my heart the whole way.

We made love that night and it was far more beautiful than it had ever been before, except maybe the first time we made love.

In the morning, over coffee and mimosas from ungodly priced champagne, I had to say, "Honey, I know an officiant who will marry us. But you have to know-"

"I know, we won't be legally married. I couldn't care less about that. So we can't file taxes as married? Pfft! Marriage isn't about a piece of government paper. Marriage is pledging to be with the love of my life forever."

I smiled, "Forever?"

Her face lit up the room with a smile, "Forever!"

I am trying to take advice from constructive criticism. Trying to write first person, shorten my paragraphs, and work on my nemesis, proofreading.

Constructive criticism is very welcome.