Taking It All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey nerd!" Sarah yelled.

A startled Eclair yelped and tried to pocket the little note.

"Yeah you! What the hell are you looking at now? Don't tell me, someone has a crush? On you? Ha! There's no way that could ever happen!"

Eclair turned and began to run, but Sarah's posse caught up to her and pinned her against the lockers.

"Now now, let's see what you're hiding," Sarah sneered, eager to take out her frustrations on Eclair once more. She reached into Eclair's little jean pockets.

"No! That's mine!"

"Not anymore! Now let's see... should I read this out loud?"

"No!!"

Sarah unrolled the little piece of parchment and cleared her throat ostentatiously.

"You, the weak, who have suffered much injustice, it is your time. Inherit from those who have wronged you, and rise to the occasion. Signed, the breast Goddess," Sarah spoke aloud.

A total silence descended over the crowd. Nobody knew how to react.

"What the hell is this!?" Sarah was the first to speak. "One of your stupid fantasy projects!? Needs work! You think a breast Goddess would address someone like you?!" Sarah taunted. Everyone within earshot laughed at Eclair.

The bell rang for the next class.

"Fucking fuck," Sarah muttered. One more torturous hour long session left with... Miss Heather.

Chapter 6 - Miss Heather

Miss Heather had just given birth a month ago. Sarah knew this would go badly. She hadn't made any meaningful strides to catch up to or resist Miss Rachel or Miss Suu, and Miss Heather had always been far beyond those two...

Miss Heather strolled in, opened her far-oversized-yet-still-too-small blouse, and exposed her smooth, ebony breasts. A constant stream of milk leaked and squirted from her nipples.

The entire class, Sarah included, moaned and shuddered in a synchronized, violent orgasm, soaking their clothes in an instant at the sight of Miss Heather's new power. The last thing Sarah saw before her mind shut down in pleasure was a beautiful, thick stream of milky white jetting right into her face...

Chapter 7 - Sarah Takes

Sarah limped out of Miss Heather's classroom when the final bell rang. She and the rest of the class had been too blissed out to even move for the next five hours!

Those god damn teachers!! Just because they were older than her, they'd had more time to grow their stupid, huge, saggy udders! Sarah just needed more time! Hers were so much more tasteful, still growing... she would definitely catch up and surpass them! She had to!

But the memory of the years of torment and disrespect hurled at her from Miss Rachel, Miss Suu, and Miss Heather... she needed to get revenge while she was still in school! What would be the point in waiting twenty years when they became old hags? And... a horrible thought occurred to Sarah. What if she never matched up!?

She went to sleep, thinking of Eclair's stupid little pink note. Just what the hell did that mean anyway? Rubbing the swells of her chest, Sarah urged them to grow, enjoying the strange tingles traced by her massaging fingers. She'd never felt that before...

Sarah and her little group of sniveling servants waited at the front entrance to the high school. It was day two after summer break, and Sarah was already dreading going to Miss Rachel's class. At least she could derive some pleasure out of torturing Eclair, the way she was tortured by her teachers.

Sure enough, Eclair came shuffling out of the bus, backpack stuffed full of thick books, actively trying to avoid Sarah's gaze. But Sarah was having none of it.

"Going somewhere, little Eclair?" Sarah placed herself in Eclair's path.

Eclair tried to sidestep, but she met a barrier of bodies on all sides from Sarah's groupies.

"I'm talking to you!" Sarah yelled as she pushed Eclair in the shoulder.

"Leave me alone!" Eclair suddenly shouted, putting up real resistance. With her head still turned, she shoved Sarah as hard as she could.

Sarah flailed backwards, tripping on the concrete steps. She swung her arms wildly, grabbing onto whatever was nearby. Crashing into a bunch of girls behind her, their limbs entangled, Sarah pushed off another girl's chest to stand up.

In that moment, she felt something click in her mind. Sarah could sense the full extent of the girl's beauty, her essence, her everything... and it was all there for the taking. Currents of electricity raced from the tips of her fingers, up her arm, and radiated through her entire body. Experimentally, she squeezed, clutching her fingers hard into the girl's breast.

"Sarah? I feel funny..." the groupie beneath her moaned.

Sarah didn't reply. She was too distracted by the surge of pleasure as she copied all of this girl's lovely assets into herself. Everything that she had, everything she was, everything that she would ever be... all of that fueled and enhanced Sarah's already substantial comeliness.

Her half-lidded eyes glowed as she tapped into this new, unknown supernatural ability that the Goddess had granted her. Siphoning the girl beneath her, Sarah's form positively began to radiate sexuality. She had always been slightly envious of the girls who had just that extra something to their legs, so long, so elegant, and just a bit tighter on the thighs.

Sarah didn't visibly gain height, but her body began to reconfigure itself before everyone's eyes. Everything she pictured in her mind's eye, the blueprint of the girl beneath her, as well as her own, were there for Sarah to architect at will. Her stems lengthened, becoming perfectly smooth to the touch and completely hairless. The teen thief moaned as she squirmed, rubbing her new, luscious tighter thighs together. Remodeling herself felt good.

A wicked thought suddenly occurred to her sadistic mind. Sure, her new legs were nice, but what about her breasts? Her little victim wasn't huge, but she still had something to spare.

And just like that, Sarah's ripe-but-modest boobs began to expand, pressing against her suddenly too-tight tube top. It began to grow uncomfortable as the fabric fought against the strain, digging into her skin. But the pain was a wonderful reminder that it was working. Her tits continued to inflate as Sarah made sure not only to focus on size, but their wonderful shape, sitting high and proud, jutting forward for the world to see. It would take her body more strength to accommodate their new heft and weight, so she granted herself some of that as well, feeling her posture straighten, back arching effortlessly despite the heavy burden of her new chest.

Her cheeks were positively flushed when she opened her eyes. She felt good. Sexy. Irresistible. Looking down at herself, she found that her top barely covered her nipples now, her new orbs far too large, too proud to be contained by what she wore before.

The girl beneath her was also squirming in ecstasy, but she had clearly shrunk in the chest department. Sarah smirked.

"What... what did you do to me?!" she asked in pleasure and horror simultaneously.

Sarah cupped her new breasts, so much more than a handful now. She pinched her nipples, causing them to stiffen with arousal as they popped out of her top for all to see.

"I guess... I really am much more of a woman than you, aren't I?...And I want more. So much more," she whispered darkly.

Before the crowd could react, Sarah latched onto another girl. Wrapping her arms around her new victim, she smashed her firm tits into her little battery to accentuate the enormous difference between them now. Her new strength made escape impossible; writhe as her victim might, she simply could not break free. Sarah's arms felt like steel brands, pinning her victim in place.

Sarah watched the girl struggle, admiring the girl's ruby lips and flawless mouth. She suddenly felt a compulsion to kiss her squirming toy. Her eyes glowed once again as she gave into it, mashing their fleshy lips together. The girl encircled by her powerful yet slender arms ceased her struggle as she felt herself submit to the power of the Goddess within Sarah.

Sarah nibbled the girl's lips, massaging it with her own pink folds, darting her tongue into her new donor's mouth. She copied and absorbed this one's essence as well. Sarah's own lips grew thicker, softer, taking on a beautiful cupid's bow shape, with a natural pink sheen that made them look so heavenly to kiss. Completely irresistible. Anyone who looked upon those moist folds would be completely enrapt by the sight of them, fantasizing about how it felt to have those lips pressed against their own, sucking on their tongues, nipping at their necks and shoulders... or perhaps fantasizing about Sarah's lips doing something more to them...

Meanwhile, Sarah's jaw took on a more lightly, feminine, delicate shape as her teeth straightened and grew whiter. If anyone would have been hypnotized by her lips before, it would be nothing compared to when she smiled now. Her million-watt beam could light up an entire room, commanding all attention.

And of course, Sarah's bust expanded even further. Making space between the two girls' bodies was no problem at all. The other girl's chest simply receded into her body, leaving her flat as a board with two female nipples tacked on. Sarah could feel the added pressure on her body from her protruding bust once again, and she copied the girl's physical strength and abilities for herself as well.

Finally, Sarah broke the kiss. Her second victim was also moaning, both in fear and arousal. Sarah could feel her heart pumping wildly from the adrenaline of stealing another girl's essence. And... she felt a raging heat between her own legs, slick with arousal.

"My... my breasts!! Please, give them back!" she wailed. "I didn't have much to spare!"

Sarah smiled at her second victim, and she immediately ceased crying. Her little minion was totally in awe of that simple gesture, unable to speak, content to simply stare at Sarah's perfect mouth and upturned lips.

"I think they look better on me, don't you think?" Sarah hefted her boobs and let them go, causing them to bounce, enjoying the sensation of her nipples rubbing against her top with her not-so-little boob drop.

"Mmf!" her newly drained victim tried to stifle a moan. Sarah was so right. She was so impossibly beautiful. A paragon of sexuality. Of course her assets looked better on Sarah. Everything looked better on Sarah. How could she be so selfish to deny her new Goddess the gifts that she so clearly deserved?

The crowd began to scatter in a panic. Sarah ran after them, discovering that having the physical prowess of two other girls was quite a surprisingly useful asset! Her luscious breasts, now jutting out a foot from her insanely nubile body, bounced violently as she ran with incredible speed, but it didn't bother her in the slightest.

She got in front of three girls before they could even take five steps. They immediately stopped running, cowering in both fear and awe at the burgeoning Goddess before them. Sarah gave them a smile, and all three of them collapsed to their knees.

"Wait your turn, girls. I think you're going to really enjoy giving me everything that you have, everything that you are..."

Chapter 8 - Miss Rachel, Redux

Miss Rachel sat at her desk at the front of the classroom, toying with the top buttons of her blouse, just waiting for her favorite spoiled victim Sarah to sit down. The kids at the front of the classroom were already beginning to bow their heads to the submissive power of Miss Rachel's bust, and she hadn't even done anything yet!

And then, Sarah walked into the classroom, her exaggerated, long-legged strides causing her full hips to sway back and forth and her new, enormous tits to jiggle with every step. Her normal tube top was now reduced to just a strip of cloth that rested underneath her beach ball-sized breasts as if it were impossibly supporting their heavy weight, not that she needed any support with all of the strength she had taken.

Every inch of her was sheer perfection. Sarah's eyes sparkled mischievously, igniting intense desire in anyone who even gazed upon her. Her hair was so shiny, so lustrous, so silky... they basically radiated their own shimmering light. Her supple hips, her tight, fleshy thighs, all the way down to her feet... even her toes were a sexual force to be reckoned with--so clean, so even, looking as if they had been given a permanent pedicure.

Her lips were curled into a sexy sneer, knowing that she was more than a match for Miss Rachel now. Sarah had taken everything from every student standing on those front steps. She didn't even have to physically overpower her thralls anymore. Her enhanced, husky, teasing, tantalizing voice, in tandem with all the little tips and tricks she had picked up about flirting, meant that a single sentence, a single word, a single rumbling moan into someone's ear would cause them to seize up and orgasm themselves silly as her voice echoed deep into their soul, forcing pure pleasure into the lucky targets of her choosing.

But she had saved the best for last. Her breasts, large, proud, magnificent beyond compare, were still just breasts. She smiled at the effect they had on all of the boys, causing them to collapse and shudder, staining themselves, but she knew it wasn't like how Miss Rachel did it. No, there was still so much more to do. So much more she could be. And her journey began now.

Miss Rachel had frozen up as soon as she laid eyes on Sarah. What had happened to her favorite target to bully? Sarah was not so little anymore. No, Sarah was more than Miss Rachel could handle. Her pussy throbbed at the sight of this sexy teen goddess. She panted in heat as her pounding heart set her body afire. Drooling in desire, she couldn't help but stare at the approaching Sarah. Every step, every fluid motion of her hips, every quaking, undulating motion of her torso... that sexy smile... Miss Rachel was gonna, she was gonna, she was...

"What is it, Miss Rachel? Want to submit to me?" Sarah's angelic voice rang out.

Miss Rachel's eyes slammed shut as she screamed out in ecstasy. She tried to think of something, anything but Sarah as her pussy throbbed, squirting her fragrant juices all over herself and soaking her panties. But the only image in her mind was Sarah's glittering eyes, or the sight of Sarah seductively licking her pink lips, or Sarah's firm, large orbs, those crowning nipples, the large shelf of cleavage, those breasts, to grab them, to squeeze them, Sarah's breasts, to lick them, suck on them, those breasts, fondling, worshipping... her limbs went rigid again as a second, powerful orgasm pulsed through her core, right on the heels of the first. Miss Rachel could barely breathe as her body convulsed involuntarily. Her pussy lips trembled in delight as she gripped her desk hard and humped the air, seeking stimulation to relieve the ache in her nether lips.

Sarah laughed, her sonorous voice ringing in Miss Rachel's ears like a chorus of angels. Finally, she had bested Miss Rachel! This moment was worth three years of torment by her breasts!

Meanwhile, Miss Rachel cried out again as Sarah's lilting voice pushed her to a third consecutive orgasm. Bolts of pleasure coursed violently through her entire nervous system, sending pleasure down to the tips of her fingers.

Still trembling, flushed with arousal that wouldn't stop firing through her nerves, she brought her shaky hands up to her blouse and prepared to unleash the full force of her naked breasts upon Sarah. If she could just get Sarah to submit...

"Ooh, Miss Rachel, I do say... are you being naughty?"

"How... did... you..." she struggled with her blouse. Her hands were too shaky to handle anything requiring such dexterity.

"You think I'm big now," Sarah groped her mammoth tits, languidly squeezing and massaging them. "Just wait till I get done with you. I've been saving you teachers for last..."

Miss Rachel grunted, giving up on unbuttoning and simply tearing her top open with her arms while they were still under her control. She struggled to aim her unwieldy breasts at Sarah, but when she looked up, Sarah was no longer in front of her! Where had she gone!?

"Over here," Sarah whispered hotly into Miss Rachel's ear, grazing her ear with those lusty lips, letting another powerful orgasm course through her helpless teacher. Her enormous breasts flopped around as her body seized and quaked once more, slapping up and down sloppily.

"Need help?" Sarah smiled darkly. "Here, let me..."

Sarah snaked her arms underneath Miss Rachel's from behind, and effortlessly lifted the teacher to stand on her feet with her new strength. She draped her silky, slender fingers over Miss Rachel's breasts and clutched them tightly with a fraction of her newfound power, causing Miss Rachel to yell in pain. At the same time, her own eyes began to take on an otherworldly glow as she tapped right into Miss Rachel's essence.

"Sarah! Please! What... are you... doing?! How are you doing this!?" Miss Rachel cried as she began to feel funny. Smaller. Weaker. Inferior.

"Shut up, Miss Rachel." With her new hyper-sensitive touch, she kneaded Miss Rachel's breasts, heating her aroused blood even more. Miss Rachel's nipples stiffened and perked up, and Sarah pinched, squeezed, and flicked them, inducing so much pleasure in Miss Rachel that the older woman was no longer capable of speech. She just hung limply in Sarah's arms as her face went slack, drool traced down her chin, and her pussy continued to gush.

Sarah took her time with the pleasure-induced comatose Miss Rachel. Her helpless teacher's miraculous bust began to shrink in Sarah's hands. Those huge swells which easily overwhelmed Sarah's hands before, slowly became more manageable as Sarah squished and kneaded them. They went from overfilling her hands twice over, to just spilling outside of her lovely grip, to just a small pair that fit Sarah's hands perfectly. She placed her palm over Miss Rachel's nipples and pressed in further, ensuring that she was now flat as a board.

Dropping the still pulsing, completely flat-chested useless husk of a woman to the floor, Sarah brought her hands to her own bust now. Her hands glowed as she hovered them above her own bosom, which she had already amplified with the power of 50 girls. But Miss Rachel alone had given her more than that. So much more.

Sarah's breasts began to jut out even further to meet her hovering hands, swelling, widening, way too large to fit her slender torso any longer, growing firmer, perkier, so spherical, resting about two feet out from her chest. To see her in profile would be a marvel, those perfect orbs in contrast to her tight body. She massaged her own chest with her masterful sexual touch, driving her body to newfound pleasurable heights that only she was equipped to survive, all while her breasts continued to grow in tandem with her mild pleasure.

And more than just Miss Rachel's size, she felt Miss Rachel's power to induce submission flowing through her. What a waste it had been on an old hag like her teacher! Sarah's powerful essence amplified it, making so much better use of it than Miss Rachel ever could. And where Miss Rachel only had size, Sarah had her shape, firmness, perkiness, separation--everything a woman could ask for. She couldn't wait to taunt and bully Miss Rachel when she came to... whenever that would be. The woman was still gurgling and twitching.

Just for good measure, Sarah flicked Miss Rachel with the bridge of her foot, flipping her unmoving body over. She placed her toes on Miss Rachel's posterior, taking that away from her as well, feeling her own ass swell into beautiful, large, exquisitely tight, rounded hemispheres. She took a glance at her own butt, making it pop with a seductive little cock of her hip. If her breasts couldn't stop people in their tracks, then her ass definitely would.