Taking It All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see little Eclair, her view blocked by her own heaving breasts. She bowled right into the flat little girl with her enhanced speed and strength, sending them both tumbling, limbs entwined. But Sarah's new, substantial, powerful flesh cushioned most of the impact, leaving them both unharmed.

"Ow! Sarah! What now! Why can't you just leave me alone!" Eclair wailed.

"Eclair! I don't get it! How can you resist me?!" Sarah was positively flummoxed.

"Resist you!? You've tortured me for years!"

"Well, yeah, obviously! But I mean like..." Sarah paused and looked around. She found a stray student who had been stunned by her breasts.

"You. Get on your knees."

He moaned and obeyed.

"Come for me until you pass out."

"Arrrrrrgh!!" he screamed as he convulsed, the outline of his erection clearly visible in his gym shorts. And soon, his shorts became saturated with his gooey ejaculation, which didn't seem to be ending any time soon. He was soaked through and began to leak.

"That! Why can't I do that to you!" Sarah pointed at his still-erupting crotch.

"How am I supposed to know!" Eclair squeaked. "You... you took that magical note away from me! I could've been the way you are now! Just... just go away! You already have everything!"

"You... you want to be like me?" Sarah asked, stunned.

"What!? No!" Eclair gasped at her own shameful admission.

All the way at the end of the hallway, Sarah could pick up with her improved hearing the sounds of Miss Heather trying to make her way out of the classroom. She needed to act fast!

"Eclair! I can help you!"

"What!?"

"Just... let me in! Let me into your soul! You want breasts like mine? You want beauty like this? Power like this? I'll give it to you! I don't even have to give anything up in the process!"

"How... how can I trust you..." Eclair did want it. So desperately. She looked at the perpetually-orgasming boy. Sarah had done it with just a command!

"I can't fight Miss Heather! Not without your help! Please, I promise! Let me in a little! Just a crack! I'll show you!"

Eclair continued to watch the boy convulse. She looked at Sarah's marvelous, staggering, spectacular form. If she got even a fraction of that...

Sensing Eclair's hesitation, Sarah's eyes glowed. Barely, just barely, could she see a tiny door open, straight to Eclair's being. She flooded her considerable essence into it, giving Eclair a taste of ultimate beauty and power.

"H-hey! Wait!" Eclair protested.

"Just take it!" Sarah yelled impatiently.

Eclair's breasts began to grow and ripen, constantly expanding, pressing against her loose t-shirt until it looked like a crop top, revealing her slim torso. She had never felt so good before! Her body was warm, her chest flushed with heat as her teats grew. Was this what it was like to have such a nice pair of breasts, even a pair as modest as these?

"Want more?" Sarah growled. "Hurry, Miss Heather is coming!"

Eclair squeezed her new, wonderful swells. They cupped so nicely in her hands! Her heart soared with joy.

"O-okay, Sarah, I trust you..."

The walls came crumbling down. Sarah invaded Eclair's being with vicious force, beautifying the little nerd into a sexual goddess, nearly as potent as herself. At the same time, she eroded Eclair's iron will and applied it to herself.

As Eclair shivered in ecstasy, orgasming nonstop as her body went through years of puberty long delayed, lengthening her legs, firming her body, swelling her ripe breasts endlessly, Sarah stood up straight to face Miss Heather.

Chapter 14 - Queen of the School

"Sarah! You stole my gift!" Miss Heather screeched.

"Your gift!? Hah! So that's how you got so powerful, huh? Well, joke's on you! I took it from little Eclair over there!" she pointed at the girl on the floor, writhing in a puddle of her own juices. "Well, I guess not so little anymore. Not for long. We struck a deal."

"Well, I don't care who stole it! I'm going to take everything away from you! No one will be able to stand up to me ever again! Not even you!"

"Oh no? What am I doing right now, then?" Sarah smirked and put her hands on her hips, thrusting her chest out proudly.

"Hmph! Acting tough. This is a bluff. I'll break you immediately."

Miss Heather's nipples fired a thick, powerful jet of milk right at Sarah. Sarah recoiled in shock. She'd never seen Miss Heather perform this particular feat with so much intensity before!

Miss Heather's milk splattered all over Sarah, a constant stream that drenched her mostly nude body. She aimed it right at Sarah's nose and mouth, making sure her new rival would be absolutely smothered by her scent and seduced by the taste.

When Sarah was sopping wet with milk, Miss Heather finally cut off her powerful lactation. She watched Sarah lick her lips. Yes... it would all be over soon...

"Mmm, Miss Heather," Sarah smirked as she turned her hypnotic eyes upon her teacher. "This does taste really good. I can't wait to be able to do this!"

"What?! You... no... nobody has ever been able to resist me! Especially not after a taste!"

Sarah broke out into full bodied laughter. Her breasts bobbed beautifully in tandem.

"Nobody, huh? Guess I'm nobody, then!"

Miss Heather began to shuffle backwards. If this didn't work, she... she had no recourse left!

Before she could break into a full on sprint, Sarah blurred from her position and was suddenly standing directly in front of her. Miss Heather could smell the sweet perfume of Sarah's natural scent waft over her. Their breasts collided, and lactating teacher felt the wind get knocked out of her.

"You really didn't use this gift well, did you?" Sarah taunted. "Can't you do anything else but leak milk? Me... I'm powerful, fast, beautiful, mesmeric, sexually gifted in every way imaginable... and you just turned yourself into a cow?"

Miss Heather tried to answer, but Sarah swiveled her torso, letting her own diamond-hard nipples flick against her teacher's. Miss Heather could do nothing but moan gutturally as Sarah commanded her arousal with just some light rubbing.

"Mmm. That's right. Look what I can do. And you can't affect me in the slightest. But I admit, I do want your particular talent, so..."

Sarah grabbed two large handfuls of Miss Heather and began to siphon. While Miss Heather orgasmed herself silly, feeling her mind and bust slip away with every ecstatic clench, Sarah became so, so much more...

Sarah's new breasts filled with endless milk. Lavish, luxurious, mind-bending, pleasure-inducing milk. She could control it at will, she could fire it with any force, as much as she wanted, never running out.

Not only that, everything she was, everything she had gained, skyrocketed in power as she drained Miss Heather's large, saggy tits away. Her painted toes, her delicate feet, those sinuous, long legs...

Her wide hips, her apple bottom, those cheeks so large yet so firm...

Her skin so soft, so hairless, so smooth, so evenly toned...

Her willowy arms, slender and tight, but able to move mountains with a little push...

Her gorgeous visage, her long lashes, her perfect pink tongue... any of which could launch a billion ships...

And her breasts. Large. Huge. Enormous. Jutting. Gravity defying. Completely, utterly, perfect.

Sarah sighed in contentment as Miss Heather flattened down to nothing.

Chapter 15 - Sarah and Eclair

"Well, Eclair, how do I look?" Sarah smiled smugly.

"Ughh!! Sarah!!! Fuck!!! I... I can't resist!!! What did you do to me!?!?!? YOU'RE SO HOT!" Eclair's new, full, feminine form bucked in ecstasy.

"My, my, Eclair. You look really hot when you come. I did really good work on you. You know, you're turning me on!" Sarah taunted.

The sound of Sarah's voice invaded Eclair's senses, flooding over her and enveloping her senses. Eclair began yet another round of orgasms with no pause for respite.

"You, the weak, who have suffered much injustice, it is your time. Inherit from those who have wronged you, and rise to the occasion," Sarah recited with her new, perfect recall. "Fitting for someone like me, isn't it?"

Eclair couldn't protest, not with her jaw clenched in ecstasy as drool escaped the corner of her mouth.

But something was gnawing at the back of Sarah's mind. How could Miss Heather have done something so stupid as to lose it? How did it end up with Eclair? "You, the weak, who have suffered much injustice..."

Sarah walked over to Eclair's splayed out, spasming form on the tiled floor of the school, careful not to slip over Eclair's large puddle of sexual fluid. With a force of will, she contained the absolute crushing power of her beauty and reached out to gently touch Eclair's new ripe, lush breasts that she had granted.

Sarah's eyes glowed.

"Eclair. Relax. Focus. I'm not here to hurt you."

"Mmm... yes Sarah..." Eclair answered in a daze.

"Tell me. Are you happy with these changes?"

"I... I look really nice. Nothing like you though. Feel good."

"I owe you, you know, Eclair. Really."

"You're so beautiful..."

"So I'm going to help you out. You can have your willpower back. Would you like that?"

"No! I... I want to feel good like this, forever and ever!"

Sarah paused for thought. She decided to play it safe.

"Okay, what if I gave you your will back, but you can decide whether to turn it on or not?"

"Mm... okay... won't use it though..."

"Do you feel I've wronged you?" Sarah inquired.

"No... you are my beautiful, merciful breast Goddess..."

Sarah smiled as she granted her most valuable servant her iron willpower back, along with another dose of overwhelming beauty.

"Yes... thank you Goddess..." Eclair smiled dreamily. She didn't put up her walls at all.

Sarah cradled an ever-ascending Eclair in her arms and underneath her breasts as she stood up. She may have use for her yet. She may have even felt a little attached.

Regardless, high school was over. Time for Sarah to explore the world.