Taking It All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Armed with her new assets, Sarah walked out of the classroom and into the hallway. Classes were still running, but a boy happened to be passing by, probably headed to the restroom. As soon as he caught sight of Sarah, he stiffened, and within a single pounding heartbeat, he grew fully hard and began to spurt in his pants with a lust-arrested groan as he stared at her naked torso wordlessly.

"Oops!" Sarah giggled. "I wanted to try this instead..."

She brought Miss Rachel's power to bear, immediately halting the worthless boy's orgasm. He gasped in a deep breath, suddenly full of shame, prostrating himself before Sarah and begging for forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress Sarah! I didn't mean to jizz myself silly! I couldn't help it! I... I... I'm so ashamed of myself! I'll do anything you say!"

Sarah smirked. What if she tried both at once?

"Look at me," she ordered.

He raised his head to focus his weepy gaze on her, and suddenly, he was paralyzed by both lust and shame. He tried to contain his orgasm so he could bow back down to her, but the lust-inducing effect of her beauty was literally tugging too hard on his swollen shaft. He wanted to submit, but he wanted to stare, but he had to submit, but his balls were so full, so aching, so desperate for release!!

He was frozen in place, caught between both of Sarah's conflicting compulsions. Neither won out. He remained paralyzed, unable to orgasm, his body desperately trying to find urgent release, but his mind preventing it.

Sarah sashayed behind him and placed a single perfect finger on the back of his head, siphoning out his knowledge and strength as well. He shivered through the pleasure, and with Sarah's tits no longer dominating his soul, began to jizz in his pants. Every buck of his hips, every rope of semen he jetted, donated to Sarah more and more insight into just how to induce pleasure in her subjects.

Chapter 9 - Eclair

Sarah waited in the hallway with her new catatonic boy toy. While waiting for the next period to start, she had experimented with his limp form, granting him strength and virility through her Goddess powers while it seemingly cost her nothing. She could probably make a super lover out of someone. Someone worthy of her. Something to try for later.

As she experimented with his comically shrinking and growing body, the bell for next class finally rang. Students poured out of the hallways. Sarah held back her immense sexual aura and prowess, as well as Miss Rachel's--no, her--powers of domination.

Sarah scanned the hallways quickly while all of the boys and girls gazed upon her immense beauty, even while she kept their true effect suppressed. It was just natural to feel inferior and worthless compared to the impossible feminine ideal standard that Sarah set.

Finally, she found her target. Her long tortured, yet ever resilient victim, Eclair. She sauntered up to her as everyone parted to make room for Sarah's advance. They all stared at her luscious, jiggling flesh. They couldn't help themselves. They were human, and they were simply programmed to obey their own primal urges. Urges that Sarah could control at will now, with her bountiful bosom and her boundless beauty.

But Eclair still didn't look up at her like everyone else did, wide-eyed and in amazement. What was it with this girl!? Why was she so oblivious about how the world worked!?

"You! Flatty!" Sarah cried out. All of the students immediately sucked in a breath from the sudden surge of arousal that Sarah's voice had caused.

"Leave me alone, you... you big boobie freak!" Eclair squeaked, still immune to the passion that Sarah so easily induced in others.

Eclair saw Sarah approaching with dark intent in her eyes. Suddenly fearful for her life, Eclair turned to run, leaving her locker door wide open. She had a decent head start on her beautiful tormentor.

Eclair had barely gotten anywhere at all when Sarah's iron grip shot out and caught Eclair by the arm.

"Sarah! Let me go!" she twisted and turned, but Sarah's fingers didn't even budge.

"Why aren't you affected by me!?" Sarah cried in frustration.

She used her spare hand to fondle her huge, bare tits which were still bouncing from her superhuman chase down. Everyone around her fell into that conflicted state of wanting to orgasm yet wanting to submit as Sarah tweaked her nipples with her fingers. But Eclair, standing mere centimeters apart from their glory, just pressed her hand against Sarah's flat tummy and tried to push away from the bully.

"How are you so strong!?" Eclair gasped. "And how did you get so huge!"

"You like it?" Sarah spat, resorting to tormenting Eclair verbally again. She really wanted to break Eclair with her new sexuality, but this girl was so utterly unbreakable for some reason!

"No! You're a freak! Just like our teachers!"

"This could have been you," Sarah jeered.

"Wh... what are you talking about?" For the first time, Eclair stopped squirming, stunned by Sarah's mysterious words.

"Your little breast Goddess note!" Sarah added fuel to the fire as Eclair's eyes grew wide with abject realization. For the first time ever, she had truly gotten to the little runt! Yes! Time to really drive the nail in deeper!

"Th... that can't be real! I thought you were playing a trick on me!" she wailed.

"Oh, it's very real, I assure you." Sarah swiveled her torso, eliciting a synchronized, agonized moan from all of the students around her. "How else can you explain this? Looks like I finally took something away from you that you care about!"

"N... no..." tears welled in Eclair's eyes. "It can't be! It's so unfair!!"

"Seems fair to me!!" Sarah snarled.

Eclair began to squirm again. "Let... me... go! You've already taken everything from me!!" she sobbed.

"Not yet! Not everything! I'll try... this!"

Sarah's eyes glowed as she tried to probe and absorb Eclair's essence. Her connection to her own body opened up, filled with the powerful quintessence that she had gained from all of her earlier victims. Never did she think she would want to take anything from Eclair. This was almost an admission of defeat, to have to resort to such forceful measures to destroy a girl that she had dominated for years. Not that anyone would ever know or think it, considering the sorry state she would leave the girl in when she was through.

And yet... nothing happened. Sarah couldn't build that connection! Eclair had walled herself off so tightly; even with Sarah's new power and mastery, there was just nothing! No opening at all!

Sarah released her steely grip, absolutely flabbergasted by what had just occurred. Eclair took the opportunity to run off, sobbing.

The bell rang for the next class. Sarah wasn't even excited to see how she would "stack" up against Miss Suu. All she could think about was Eclair. Just what power did that girl possess...?

Chapter 10 - Miss Suu, Redux

"Good morning, class," Miss Suu chirped, her breasts spilling over her top and out the sides, her nipples clearly poking through the fabric.

"Good morning, Miss Suu," the class droned back.

"Today's lesson is, again, how you are all worthless compared to me. Do you understand?"

"We understand, Miss Suu."

"And where is that little pretend queen, Sarah?"

Nobody responded. Some of them tried to speak, but their speech was halting and arrested. Miss Suu was genuinely confused.

"Class? I asked, where is that useless little girl?"

"She is not little!"

"She is not useless!"

"I worship her!"

"We are nothing compared to her!"

"You are nothing compared to her, Miss Suu!"

Miss Suu gasped in abject horror. Nothing like this had ever happened before! The only one who held any power over her was Miss Heather, no? Just what exactly had transpired between yesterday and today!? If she couldn't even control these high schoolers, then what was she even good for!?

Sarah entered the classroom.

The answer became clear to Miss Suu. What she was good for was submitting to Sarah. For being ground beneath her perfect heel, worshipful, submissive, doing anything she asked. For pining to touch Sarah's perfect body and even more perfect breasts. For begging Sarah to let her orgasm under the teen Goddess' devastatingly sensual touch. Whether it ever happened or not was irrelevant. All that mattered was that she would kneel at Sarah's feet. Anything that Sarah would allow to happen would be an act of the divine.

Sarah was still only walking along the back wall, giving Miss Suu a profile view of her dramatic silhouette. Miss Suu's entire being ached and pined for Sarah's attention. She couldn't believe how this previously little girl had blossomed into a complete sexual goddess, her tits just as wide--no, wider across than the rest of her body.

And then Sarah turned to face her, taking her time with her approach. She walked down the center aisle in between the columns of desks, as if she were a model on a runway. Except this model's looks could kill with pleasure. Literally.

Sarah's breasts swished so dramatically, their absolutely perfect teardrop shape eliciting a constant, uncontrollable moan from Miss Suu. And the sheer shame, the submissiveness she felt... how could she have ever talked down to this paragon of perfection!? Something that Miss Rachel had tried against her when they vied for supremacy... this felt like her signature, but it was absolutely soul-crushing on Sarah!

And she had asked the class to shame the teenage queen! Miss Suu began to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she pleaded to Sarah's salacious, sauntering, approaching form.

"Sorry about what?" Sarah asked in earnest as she continued to strut. Not that she minded the bitchy Japanese teacher's groveling.

Miss Suu's head dipped even further in shame when she realized she would have to admit all her past faults. But Sarah had asked, and someone as divine as Sarah could not be denied.

"I... I'm sorry for belittling you! All those years! Even right now, just before you walked in!" Her head hit her desk in full supplication while her clit throbbed at the mental image of Sarah that had been seared into her soul.

"Oh, this is fun! I didn't know Miss Rachel's, ahem, assets, could do this to people!" Sarah mused. "Or maybe she just can't do it as well as I can. What a stupid sow."

Miss Suu choked and sobbed as she continued to rub her thighs together to stimulate what wouldn't stop aching.

Sarah was standing in front of her desk now, hip cocked in amusement, hand resting on the cheap, rusted metal.

"And tell me, Miss Suu, would you have apologized to me if I didn't have... these?" Sarah massaged her soft, supple flesh, jiggling them lasciviously.

Miss Suu didn't look up, but she knew exactly what Sarah was referring to.

"I, of... of course I, I wouldn't..." she spoke in a halting speech, fighting to hide the truth.

"If you tell me the truth, it'll be a real load off your chest, you know." Sarah giggled at her own pun.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! I would have tormented you for the rest of your life!" she sobbed. "I always condition all students on the final day of class to be my little slaves forever, even as they go on in life! I'm only apologizing because you're superior to me now! So much more than me, so much better!" She slumped in defeat with her own admission. "Can you forgive me?"

"Don't you feel better now?" Sarah chirped.

Miss Suu whimpered in agreement. "Please have mercy, please forgive me..." she begged.

"Sure! I told you this would take a load off your chest. Lift your head high and look at me."

Miss Suu looked up at the goddess Sarah with weepy eyes. She was sitting on her teacher's desk with her bulging butt, legs crossed, one dramatic swell visible from her side view.

"Show me your tits," Sarah ordered.

Miss Suu arched her back and put her enormous melons on display.

"Ooh, I can see why you're one step above Miss Rachel! Even now, I kind of want to do everything you say!"

Miss Suu blushed furiously at the compliment. Goddess Sarah was so merciful!

"Now, give me your power. I'll take it all from you, and I'll wear it so much better," Sarah's voice took on a dark, vicious undertone.

Miss Suu couldn't even react before Sarah's super powerful fingers gripped her breast, hard. As she winced in pain, Sarah began to rub her index finger over Miss Suu's thick, chocolate nipple, teasing that bud out with her devastatingly erotic stroking and sending bolts of ecstatic pleasure coursing through her Japanese teacher's body.

Sarah's eyes glowed as Miss Suu thrashed helplessly in her seat, her arms seizing, spasming, jerking, trembling violently as she tried to hang onto her mind and sanity. The teen brunette trawled through all of Miss Suu's best, most powerful attributes, taking them for herself as she continued to incapacitate the woman with her masterful touch.

Her bust began to expand once more, growing, swelling, enlarging ever so constantly, as she simultaneously took away Miss Suu's glamour. Her breasts became as overwhelmingly compelling as they were large, firing a cone of hypnotic force in her path. Miss Suu was the first to feel the full force of her own power, the mask of pleasure on her face turning into a blank slate, ready to be rewritten by Sarah's velvet voice.

At first, Miss Suu merely lost all the glamour she had, her breasts flattening and her appearance turning utterly plain. But even her sexual arousal began to diminish under Sarah's ministrations as Sarah absorbed all of Miss Suu's considerable essence. What was happening? Was she somehow less than impossibly desirable than before?

Sarah paused her theft, worrying that she had somehow broken her own overwhelming sexual allure.

"Miss Suu? Are you in there?" Sarah asked. She was still so turned on by her steady ascension, and the last thing she wanted to do was stop.

"Who is Miss Suu?" came the hollow reply.

"Oh fuck!" Sarah cried out, her pussy gushing in desire. "I turned you into a mindless slave just like that?!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fuck fuck fuck! Yes! Give me your seat, crawl under your desk, and eat me out, you stupid slut!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Sarah sat in the teacher's chair, her oversized orbs resting on the desk, hypnotizing and wiping the minds of all the students as Miss Suu knelt on the floor and robotically ate out her teen mistress.

Chapter 11 - Supered Sarah

"Yes! Yes! I'm fucking unstoppable! Sexiest fucking woman ever!" Sarah moaned as she fondled her own tits. They were so sensitive, and she was so fucking good at turning anyone into a molten puddle of pleasure, herself included.

She spent the entire period swirling her fingers over her tingling nipples, groping her breasts with her incredible strength that only her new, super-durable form could withstand. Her pussy gushed her ambrosia all over Miss Suu's face constantly, threatening to drown the stupid Japanese bitch with her love. But Miss Suu never stopped her loving licking as Sarah's faithful pet.

As her back arched in ecstasy one last time, her breasts heaving and pointing straight up, she finished sucking Miss Suu dry. All that was left was a mindless, horny, flat-as-a-board Asian woman--just the way Sarah wanted it.

Still horny as all fuck, Sarah stood up straight, admiring the new headlights resting on her chest. The entire classroom was filled with mindless slaves, Sarah's glamorous effect far more potent than Miss Suu's had ever been.

Experimentally, she gave her torso a little wiggle. Every pair of eyes followed her side-to-side and up-and-down bobbing movements, completely tethered to the slightest jiggle of her mountainous breasts.

She didn't want a bunch of mindless zombies. She wanted people to worship her. To try and resist, and ultimately fail against her casual seduction. To torment a thinking mind, warping their desire against them, and then taking away everything from them with her new Goddess powers. Devoted slaves were no fun unless she could break them first.

With a giggle, Sarah hovered her hands over her breasts, turning their irresistible influence off, if only a little bit. She discovered that they were almost too large for her hands to get in front of anymore!

Clearly, she needed even more.

Happy to see that her classmates were recovering from the mesmerizing sight of her breasts, she headed for her next class ahead of schedule. Her breasts were far too large to fit through the narrow door frame anymore. Swiveling 90 degrees, she began to sidestep, only to find that her breasts still slammed into the wooden planks. But what she didn't expect was for the wood to smash and splinter under her little movements. Her breasts were as tough and invulnerable as wrecking balls! A fitting physical metaphor for the devastating influence they had on people's minds.

She was going to take on Miss Heather.

Chapter 12 - Miss Heather, Redux

Sarah battered down yet another doorway as she barged into the middle of Miss Heather's class. As expected, the unimaginative bitch was leaking her milk all over the place. Her top was thoroughly stained, and a large pool had accumulated on her desk, dripping off the sides in thick, flowing streams.

Sarah had planned to thrust her chest out proudly, bringing Miss Heather crashing back down to earth by simultaneously inducing pure lust, shame, and obedience into her brain, frying her mind and libido into a drooling mess, all for Sarah to mold. But...

But Sarah just gaped and drooled at Miss Heather's milky tits.

"No... no..." she moaned, as she felt her legs turning to jelly.

"Is that you, Sarah?" Miss Heather spoke, a bit shakily. "How... did you..."

Sarah grabbed a large handful of her tits and aimed them at Miss Heather, willing all of her newfound power to exert itself upon Miss Heather. It... it was working! To a degree.

"Uummmmffff!" Miss Heather moaned as she bit her lip. Her hands were trembling now too, but she aimed a powerful, thick jet of milk at Sarah which splashed firmly on her new bosom.

"Aahhhhh!" Sarah screamed in ecstasy. Miss Heather's milk was still too much! She'd only been incapacitated by the sight of those leaking breasts before; she never imagined how powerful those streams would actually feel!

And it smelled so wonderfully delicious too. Like liquid ambrosia. Sarah's mouth suddenly felt dry. Absolutely parched. Maybe, just a little lick, a little taste...

No! She mustn't give in! She ripped her old, useless tube top off of her beyond-perfect body and wiped her breasts clean, crying in despair as she let Miss Heather's magical milk go to waste. Then, she turned and ran out the door. Sarah still wasn't enough to face her! What was she missing!?

Meanwhile, Miss Heather herself sat stunned at her desk, fighting off the swirling haze of desire, submission, and mental programming that the teen girl had imprinted on her. How had she become so much, so soon? Could it be...

Ceasing her distracting lactation, she reached into her handbag, rummaging around for that fateful gift she had received from the breast Goddess. It... it wasn't there! She emptied her purse onto her milk-laden desk, frantically searching for it. Having committed it to memory after treasuring and reading it every day, she recited the words on that little pink note as if it were a mantra.

"You, the weak, who have suffered much injustice..." she began.

She let those words roll off her tongue before she paused. No. It couldn't be. Was she no longer unworthy enough to be worthy?!

Chapter 13 - Eclair, Redux

Sarah ran into the hallway, her tits swinging wildly, her legs unsteady as she sought shelter from Miss Heather's unbelievable power. Even now, she wanted to run back into the room and lap up her teacher's sweet ambrosia.