Taking it to the Next Level

Story Info
Adam wanted a night to just chill, then she came over.
2.9k words
4.54
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey"

That damn single word text. The marker, the catalyst of change. Those damn bouncing dots while she typed the next message.

"You got plans tonight?"

The final nail in my coffin, I just didn't know it. I didn't know what the night had in store. If I had any artistic sense, maybe I'd turn that night into a play, The Ruining of Adam: A Tragedy in Three Parts. If I allow myself to be honest, I would do it all again, damn the consequences. Okay, consequences is a big word, it's just that things will never be the same and part of me is gonna miss it.

My reply that opened the door?

"Nah, I'm free, just chilling and gaming."

Fuck. What I should have said was; "Not tonight, I'm grinding elo." That would have had a very different result. One that would probably have kept my sanity intact. Kept me in that cozy friend zone.

Contrary to what some people say, some guys just like being friends with women. Don't let your dick get in the way, and everything is chill. Unfortunately, my dick happened to get in the way.

A minute later her reply came through, "Well, put some pants on, I'm coming over. Fuck your rank."

I let out a long sigh. It's Friday night, I've got a ladder to climb, but there's no convincing her otherwise so I go find some pants. How does she always know? Some sixth sense or something? Definitely not the fact that I refuse to wear pants in my own house, I bust my ass for this place, my ass is gonna be comfy damnit.

Ten minutes later, I'm on my couch playing a casual match when the door opens.

"Sup fuck stick?" She greets before the for even shuts.

"One day I'm gonna lock that door and make you beg to come inside. That, or charge for entry." I retort as she plops on the couch in her usual spot.

This is probably a good point to properly introduce you to "her". Sandra, aka San. She never liked being called Sandra, and Sandy was even worse. She had a snark to her that made most people just accept it. A fiery attitude only matched by her hair. It was the boldest red I'd ever seen and, if she let it be, an absolute wild mess, thick and unruly. But, she likes it long, regardless of the work required to tame it. She's a tall 5'10", curvy and proud as fuck of all of it. Her green eyes pierce souls and incinerate egos. A bad goth bitch if I've ever seen one. Needless to say, I'm a man like any other and took quite instant note of her looks when we first met. I was also, however, a victim of an incinerated ego when I tried to play my cards. She was fresh out of a toxic relationship and in full independent boss mode. The rest is history.

She's here all the time now. We met a few years back when we both worked the same shitty retail job. We'd both since moved on, but obviously remained friends. Tonight, though, she seemed in rare form. I finally had a lull in the match to be able to look her way and catch her sticking her tongue out at me in response to my comment.

I was at a loss for a response of my own, though, as I took in her presence. She wore a black top with a pseudo under-bust corset, ripped up jean short-shorts, big black combat boots and fucking fishnet stockings. She knew she was teasing me. We're quite candid with each other, so she was well aware of my favoritism towards the goth look and fishnets. Her eyebrow quirked up as I realized my eyes had lingered a bit too long.

"Hell of an outfit to wear just to hang out." I say as I turn back to my game. "If I knew we were dressing up, I would have put on my gray sweats instead."

The joke draws a laugh from her, mostly because we both know gray sweatpants don't help me much. Like I said, we're pretty candid with each other.

"Who says this was for you?"

"Didn't think it was. I figured it was practice for when you finally decide you like women."

"Nah, more like practice for when girls decide to like you. Gotta show them who really owns you"

I laughed, "They do say the dad bod is in, so I'm thinking any day now, and I'll be getting swarmed."

"I'll pay to watch that show, be sure to save me a ticket."

"Aye aye, Captain" I mock salute as the match ends in my loss. "So did you just come to talk shit and show off?"

"Nah, I brought presents." She says as she procured an interesting bag. It was like a designer zip lock bag, all abstract design and bright colors. "It's Friday and I happened to pick up some gummies, thought we'd kill some brain cells and laugh our asses off tonight."

"Last time you had this idea, I was sore for days. Laughing that much is more cardio than I want." I shake my head as I toss the controller to the side.

"And this time, I got something different. So who knows? Maybe it's conspiracy night instead? Either way, I plan on having a good time." She said with a grin as she opened up the bag and pulled out some gummies. Popping one in her mouth, she tossed another at me. Cherry flavored, I like cherries.

"Well, I'm pregaming snacks." I say as I head to the kitchen to do just that.

"Bring me those weeb shrimp chips you love so much." she hollers to me.

"Just because they're from Japan doesn't make them weeb chips."

"Yeah, but you're a weeb, and you like them. Therefore, weeb chips."

I return, tossing a bag at her while I sit back down with chips of my own. By this point, she's already sprawled across the couch, head resting on the arm and feet kicked out towards my side.

Tonight, we chatted for a bit about our weeks as we waited for the high to kick in. I was flicking through the TV trying to find something to watch when she readjusted herself on the couch, bringing her legs closer to me as she did. How she sat now, I was forced to rest my arm on her legs near her ankles. This was nothing special, nothing new. So why was I suddenly getting stiff? Those fishnets, her smooth skin are a beautiful contrast... Whatever this gummy was, it was making it hard not to focus on her, snacks be damned.

"I think it's finally kicking in. Put on some dumb comedy so we can laugh our asses off" she said as she laid there, staring at the TV. The light illuminated her in such a seductive way. I felt myself continue to harden. Now, I was thankful I didn't wear the gray sweats.

Snapping myself out of my revelry, I chose the next comedy that popped up, not even registering what it was. It seemed funny though, at least for us right now. Though, I found myself not paying attention to the show but to her. The way the light danced on her skin and in her eyes, the way she laughed without reservation. I realized with a jolt that, at some point, I had woven my fingers into her fishnets and was caressing the leg beneath.

She wasn't looking at me, but had stopped laughing as much. Maybe it was the gummy, maybe it was just years of forgotten feelings, but right now, I was going mad. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad. I needed to hear her scream for me. Not only that, but I needed her. Before good sense kicked in, with almost a whisper, I spoke;

"I could be the best you ever had."

Where the fuck did that come from? I immediately knew I'd fucked up. I lost myself, and I'd fucked up years worth of friendship. Maybe she didn't hear? Fuck. Who am I kidding? I wanted her to hear, and I wanted her to make me prove it. My heart pounded in my ears, drowning out the show as a silence filled the space between us.

"I know." Came her quiet response, "But I'd fuck it up."

My heart stopped. I think I died right there from cardiac arrest. Maybe the rest of the night was a dream, one of those lives lived in the final moments. If it was, I'd die happy. There was a part of her that wanted this, but probably wanted as bad as I did not to lose everything. My mind raced. Do I try to work it now? Or do I abort the mission and leave it be? Unfortunately for the rational side of me, the gummy had emboldened the impulsive side of me, and it was talking already.

"You're way out of my league, I'm pretty sure the fuck up responsibility is mine."

My hand continued to mindlessly caress her leg, and I swear I felt goosebumps. I turned to look at her fully now, though she continued to stare at the TV. She was biting her lip as she thought. I knew the look, she gets it when she's fighting an inner conflict.

"San," I started, but she interrupted me, rolling onto her back to face me now.

God, how incredible she looked right now, I wanted to be on top of her. Thankfully, my rationale had not completely left me yet.

"Adam, don't. I- we-" she began to stammer.

I turned myself to face her as well and reached out to grip her thigh as I gazed at her, intent written across my face. Her leg was so soft, so warm. The breath she took at the touch sent a shiver through me.

"Every once in a while, you have to say 'Fuck it' and let something else in you take over, San. But, tell me no right now, and we'll go back to watching the show and laughing our asses off."

She stared back at me, swallowing deeply but not responding.

"Tell me no, and I'll know this is nothing but the gummies right now."

Her silence dragged on until her lips parted and so softly, I thought my ears were tricking me, she whispered,

"Yes."

Gathering her courage slightly, she strengthened her voice,

"Yes, Adam. I'm not saying no, I'm saying yes to this. Yes to us."

My heart was racing, my head was light. I couldn't believe my ears, those words from her lips were more powerful than anything I'd ever felt. They drew me in towards her, over her, as I caressed my way up her body until I could look straight in her eyes.

"Yes is good." I whispered before leaning in to kiss her.

The kiss was soft at first, tentative and wary, but it felt right. It felt comfortable, and soon our lips danced over each other until our tongues parted them. Incredible, she tasted amazing, like cherries. My favorite. Her hands roamed first, starting from my neck, they trailed over my shoulders and down my back. I could feel her need as she grasped and pulled me tighter. Eventually, she reached down, and her hands slid up my chest, under my shirt.

I paused for a moment, self-consciousness getting the better of me. I knew my body was nothing special, the dad bod comment wasn't entirely a joke. Lifting my head slightly, my fears were dashed by the look in her eyes. Full of pent up need and desire, finally bubbling over and allowed to roam free. I've never seen that look from her. Before I could continue, she drew up her legs and pushed me back, straddling my waist and panting as she recovered from the kiss.

I grasped at her hips, coaxing her into a subtle grinding motion. By now, I was rock hard and pressing into her. My hands slid down her thighs, gripping the fishnets as I leaned my head back with a satisfied groan. She jumped on the opportunity and pressed her lips into my neck, sucking lightly on the flesh before biting softly.

"Damn, you already know me so well." I groaned as she repeated the bite again.

"I'm quite familiar with your quirks after all these years." She breathed into my neck.

Something in those words spurred me into further action, I must prove to be the best she ever had, like I promised. I sat up and coaxed her to stand with me, lifting her shirt over her head as I did. She was wearing a spectacularly flattering lacy bra that I could just see the top of her nipples peeking over. San blushed as she realized that this is the most I'd ever seen of her, and the look in my eyes must have told her how much I appreciated the view.

With shaking hands, I reached for the clasp on the bra, attempting to multitask removing it and kissing her. To my credit, it wasn't a complete disaster, and soon the bra fell away. Unfortunately, I suddenly found my shirt blocking my view as she lifted it above my head. I won't lie, I groaned in dismay a bit. She laughed at that, and it caused her breasts to bounce against my chest. I have a new favorite thing now, obviously.

The next few minutes were a blur of hands, lips, tongues and occasionally teeth. Every part of her body was explored from the top down, skipping the best parts for now. Once I had managed to get her fully undressed, her pristine porcelain skin was so soft and alluring, accented by a neatly shaped blossom of fiery hair between her thighs. I couldn't believe I was finally looking at her in all her glory. My cock strained against my pants, but that was going to have to wait. My ears had an appointment with her thighs.

San looked nervously down at me, kneeling at the base of the couch, as I lifted one of her legs to prop on the arm. She was fully exposed, vulnerable, and gauging my reaction.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked me as I began to move in.

"I've been sure for years." I replied as I gently kissed the inside of her thigh.

I could hear her intake of breath, quick and sharp, but full of pleasure. Kissing up one leg and down the other, I only teased as I passed over her parting lips. Each pass, I grew closer and she grew wetter. Her moans were unrestrained now, hands gripping my hair, struggling to bring me where she wanted me. Eventually, I submitted and licked gently up her slit.

The gasp that escaped was the most wonderful sound I'd ever heard. Though, it was quickly replaced at the top of my list when my lips wrapped around her clit and tugged. Absolute ecstasy is the only way it could be explained. Now, it was time to really get to work. Alternating between teasing and plunging my tongue deep within her, I edged her ever closer to her climax. The fingers were the final straw. Two sliding inside, lifting upwards while I sucked and tugged on her clit, running my tongue in circles.

She exploded. Like, something inside her shattered and released in an overwhelming explosion. I'm sure the neighbors heard her, but eh. Fuck 'em. I was now completely drenched in her juices, chin to chest, as I eased myself away from her. Her once porcelain skin was flushed bright red, her hair absolutely scattered wildly across the couch. She looked like a gorgeous, satisfied puddle. She finally came back down to earth and reached down for me, pulling me up to her. I quickly removed my pants, finally freeing my cock. God, I don't think it has ever been that hard.

Staring into each other's eyes, she grabbed me and pulled me in. We moaned together as I pressed past her entrance, I could feel her squeezing down on me as I filled her. I was already so close, making her cum like that was nearly enough as it was. I tried to go slow, I really did. But, a few strokes into her, and she spoke, panting.

"Fuck me, Adam. I need you to fuck me."

Well... Fuck. That was it for restraint. I pounded into her, driving as deep as possible each time. Pounding her into the couch. Fucking her with years of building lust driving each thrust into her. Her moans soon turned into screams of pleasure, and I could feel her swelling into another orgasm. As I came screaming up to the edge of my own orgasm, about to pull out of her, she shattered any reservations I had left;

"Adam, I'm begging you."

"What?" I breathed, confused.

"You said to beg you to come inside. So, I'm begging."

My orgasm tore through me with ravenous force as I came, thrusting as deep as I could get inside her. It was the final straw for her as well, as she once again climaxed, screaming my name. Throbbing, I pumped her full of my cum for what seemed like minutes. We clutched at each other, pulling ourselves as close as possible, holding one another as our orgasms subsided and we caught our breath.

"Well," she breathed, "That was a good start. I'm glad I didn't bring the real gummies."