The Wild Side

Story Info
Old friends meet...Old friends FUCK.
1.7k words
4.08
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wild Side

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Each of us presumably with only one life to live make a decision everyday how full that life will ultimately be. Accepting the norm is automatic with little risk and almost no reward. Stepping away from what's safe allows us to experience firsthand what most never see, feel or hear. Life and the sum of its parts are largely in our control. What decisions will you make today?

______________________________________________________________________

Just the other day I met with a longtime acquaintance to catch-up. She seemed livelier than I remembered her in the past. She explained she was planning to divorce her long time husband. She finally realized that life is too short not to live your life as you desire, not doing what's important to you.

She explained that she had not been fulfilled in her married life. She is sexually inquisitive and needs more attention than her husband is willing to give. She wants to see and experience what's on the other side of the sexual fence. She can imagine many situations and specific sexual activities that she would like to experience.

I told her "you need to follow your heart and do what seems right to you." She smiled when she heard that. I confessed to her that I too have a wild side. We both laughed. It was strange to discover we were in the same boat. I suggested we should do something about this. She admitted it would be fun starting this new way of living with someone she knew and trusted.

We planned a time to get together to explore our new commitment to each other and ourselves. Our play day finally arrived - we met at a local hotel, checked in, giggling most of the way walking to our room. What a fantastic room it was. Spacious in every way, king size bed and a bath with an oversize jetted tube.

We sat on the edge of that huge bed and talked for an hour about what we liked and wanted to try. It was great for both of us to have a person we could discuss sex with and all that it can be so openly.

The time for conversation was over as I leaned over and kissed her. She returned the kiss with a passion I had not felt in a long time. We wasted no time undressing each other and sliding up onto that great bed. Still kissing, deeply exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. Each kiss intensifying the heat and passion.

I reached down and found her large tits. Almost too large for her just over five foot height. Her tits never the less are full and hang down only because of their size. The baseball size areoles are puffy with a distinctive color. Her nipples dime size where made to suck and chew on.

I moved my head down kissing her neck and chest on my journey to those impressive tits. Licking one around the top, the nipple responds immediately and stiffens. I suck and then softly nibble on the one nipple as I massage the other side. I feel her body tighten. She grabs my head with both hands and loudly says "I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM." She arches her back and screams as a wave of pleasure washes over her.

I continue my sucking and playing with that great chest, meanwhile my free hand moves past her belly button to a patch of soft curly hair.

Her pussy is a hairy mound with big curly lips. It's wet with her slippery juices and slightly open. I slide one finger over her opening and my finger is covered with her wetness.

I put that finger in my mouth, sucking her from my finger. She tastes great, slightly sweet.

I wipe my finger across her opening again this time depositing this wonderful nectar into her mouth - she moans with approval. I kiss her deeply both now sharing her wetness. We kissed with such passion she cums again.

I found her opening again, this time pushing my finger into her. She moaned with delight. For me, this is always a great moment. The first time you begin to finger fuck a woman, the first time you are inside of her says a lot about her and what kind of sexual partner she will be.

With one finger deep inside of her pressing on the opening of her cervix and my thumb pressing on her puffy clit, she moans louder than before and grips my arm tight, she cums again. I start the full treatment with her pussy responding to every move. She is wet, tighter than most and gripping my fingers with her pulsing, smooth insides.

My attention to her shifts to sliding down her and stopping at her mound. My tongue's desire to lick the outside of her pussy had to be fulfilled. Her pussy lips are full and wet with her juices. I suck one lip into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. She moans and wiggles as the feeling intensifies.

I take both thumbs and push her lips up and then out opening her and exposing her clit. It's standing up. I form my lips around her button and gently suck until she's screaming and cums again. It's been a long time since her pussy has had this kind of attention. She moans and finally screams as she sits up saying "OH FUCK, OH SHIT that was amazing."

I sit up with her and ask "are you OK?" She looks over to me with a smile on her face reaching for my cock. First, she strokes its full length - it's hard and straight. She compliments my cock saying "he is a great looking boy." With that, she begins to lick in a circle the top of the head. I lean back and let this incredible woman have her way.

As she is playing with the head, she is twisting the shaft from side to side as she it stroking it. The feeling is beyond description.

Her rhythm quickens and the feeling is almost too much. Her mouth moves from the top of the head to the low hanging balls. One ball finds its way into her mouth. The warmth and sucking is unbelievable. She now takes both balls into her mouth and resumes stroking my cock.

Without warning she stops sucking the balls and puts just the tip of my cocks head in her mouth again. Her tongue is dancing over the tip like never before. It is driving me crazy. While sucking on the tip of the head she points her tongue and pushes it deep into my cock's eye. I scream "OH FUCK BABY" and reach for her head with both hands.

I cum with a load that surprises both of us. As I began to cum she took my full length into her mouth and throat and swallowed every drop. When she pulled her mouth back a little cum dripped from her mouth onto her hand. She licked it from her hand with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

She sits up and kisses me deeply sharing the last of my cum. What a fantastic moment.

Still hard I push her playfully onto her back. Giving her a playful kiss I position myself over her. She spreads her legs wide allowing full access to her gushing wet, tight, beautiful pussy. I push a little of me into her. She moans and wiggles like it's her first time. She feels so good. I tip fuck her for a minute or so being rewarded with her sounds of appreciation for each mini stroke.

Her kissing me stops abruptly as she grabs my head with both of her hands and screams "FUCK ME, FUCK ME DEEP, FUCK ME." I do, I fuck her with a slow rhythm going deep with random strokes. Occasionally stopping at her bottom for a moment. She moans loudly when I do this. I pick-up the pace, she is rocking with me in perfect timing.

We fuck and kiss until both know it can't go on much more. She hugs my cock tighter than before. Flexing her back she screams as a wave of orgasms erupt deep inside of her. She tries to count 3...4...5... "OH FUCK, OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK" who cares how many! The intensity of this is so extreme she nearly passes out.

I am going to cum inside of this beautiful woman again. I push myself deep into her. The tip of my cock is pushing against her slightly open cervix. With and extra thrust of my cock, the head enters her baby maker. She whimpers with delight, this has never happened to her before. She screams as I fill her womb with my semen. She can feel every spurt, every slight change in the movement of my cock. The sensation she has with me deep in her shakes her so deep inside she becomes light headed.

Opening her womb is such an incredible feeling, I cum like I never have before in my life. I fill her with the last drop of cum that I have.

I collapse onto her, holding her as she shutters from what has just happened. We kiss gently rewarding each other for the most truly amazing experience of our lives. Hugging and cuddling is followed by playful cleaning up of each other with our tongues.

I pick her up and carry her to the big tub in the bath. The water is warm, almost hot and is bubbling from all of the tub jets.

I set her down on the tubs edge and kneel before her. Kissing those great big tits and rubbing her upper leg. She responds by holding my head with both hands moaning softly.

We both get into the spacious tube, plenty of room for the two of us. We gently wash and crease each other. We are not washing the sex we had off, rather reaffirming how much we enjoyed being with each other.

More sexy play in the tub followed. After nearly one hour we took our water-pruned bodies out of the water and dried each other with the softest towels. Next we slip into soft oversized bath robes and with a toast to each other, a glass of wine seals the best sex either have ever known.