All Comments on 'Taking It Up a Notch'

by ahuizotl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I would love this to happen to my wife and I. We role play this all the time she has a Big Black Dildo and fucks herself with it when we make out. I am not allowed to fuck her anymore as my cock does nothing for her. I must jerk off as she fucks her lover and when I come I must clean up the mess. She often has me cum on her pussy and her dildo and she taunts me and has me clean them both.

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 5 years ago
A bit different

I've read lots of cuckold stories and this is one of the best. He only has himself to blame. Why on earth do I feel slightly envious?

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 5 years ago
You know what happens next!

Next chapter he fucks her senseless for a few months, degrading hubby while he's at it. Then he demands she stop birth control, gives her hormone supplements to encourage multiple births and impregnates her and she has triplets.

Wally102Wally102over 5 years ago
The writer has writing talent....

Keep developing your story making skills.....you have lots of opportunity to grow.

I didn't find the ending matched the intro and lead up....think about it. too abrupt..

too direct...be somewhat gentle with the twist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
her Juice

The husband should licked his wife’s juices from the black cock and eventually be fucked by it later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PLEASE Keep Going With This!

It's so fucking hot! I was ready to cum just from the descriptions he was giving her of his fantasy, as I know that out-of-control sensation of revealing more than you meant to, because as much as you think you want it, it scares the hell out of you, knowing how much the minute your wife makes it happen, you are no longer in control of your life.

I like the way this bull casually takes charge. And the fact that there's no ghetto language. It reminds me of my wife's black bull. He's well-educated with a hard body, and always beautifully groomed. I didn't know I needed to worship a cock until I met him, and like the husband here, pretty quickly acquiesced to his domination. The absolute best moment of my life was when his cock slid up my ass. My wife says I am a better-behaved husband since he has taken me. I love being a submissive interacially dominated cuckold bitch! The only difference is I am never locked. I must remain naked when at home, like a slave, always ready for punishment, including CBT, which I had never imagined, but suffer for my wife's pleasure.

I see them looking fondly at pictures of naked white women with black men, their bellies swelled with their bulls' seed, and I know it is only a matter of time. I expect to be castrated by then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeaple

A traditional cuckold tale.

White wife taken by strong powerful Black man, the white male is displaced and aroused by his humiliation readily accepting his new position.

bushman123bushman123over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, I always wanted to try licking another man cum from a pussy but never got the chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userahuizotl@ahuizotl
59 Followers
When a better time to try something on one's mind then at the beginning of the year?