Taking It Up a Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahuizotl
ahuizotl
59 Followers

Her head rose and his hands cupped her breasts. His lips wrapped around a nipple and the other breast was covered by his hand as he pinched and tweaked it. He already knew how to play with her body so she was experiencing the most incredible feelings he could give her and she was melting into him and his touch.

She let out a quick grunt as he pressed her body against his. Without taking his cock from inside of her he spun her around so she was now on her back and he was on top of her. Like a dance her legs folded around his back and locked at the ankles. Her thighs rested on his hips and his ass was pointing directly at me. I could see between them and his cock impaling her cunt. I don't know if he did this for my view or not but I loved it. I wanted to start jerking off but I couldn't finish. Not yet. Not while he was fucking her.

He pounded her hard. He shook the bed and I listened to it banging into the wall. Her voice was ravaged and broken as she moaned and screamed further, "oh god yes! Fuck! Fuck yes! Harder!"

Once again it was a first with him that never happened with me. She was quiet and understated. Any moaning only ever came when she was close to cumming and it came in a heavy-breathed whisper. With him she was screaming out into the ceiling until his lips found hers and they kissed while he fucked her pussy into submission.

I was leaking now. There was pre-cum on the floor in front of me and I didn't even care. I was watching my wife get so incredibly owned by this amazing black man that I was hypnotized right up until she was screaming from her orgasm. She rained down repeatedly, "Fuck! FUCK! FFFFFUCK!"

Then her body gave out and she shuddered and went limp. Her ankles uncrossed and fell lifeless to the bed and he collapsed on top of her.

A short moment after he slipped off of her to her side and kissed her shoulder then rolled onto his back. She put a great deal of effort into moving onto her side and then onto his chest. Her hand was lazily tracing up and down his cock and balls like she does with me only she continued to do it after he had cum. It was as if she was either trying to get him hard again or so enamored with it that she didn't want to stop touching it. It might have been both.

I stood there awkwardly for a few minutes after they had cum. The room was silent and my wife was playing with his black cock like it was a new toy she didn't want to put away. They both were panting and sweaty. I was too.

He leaned over and whispered something into her ear and she looked up at him. He nodded and smiled and she gave him a shy smile back. It was sexy to see this kind of intimacy between two people. I felt like the ultimate voyeur.

She slipped off of the bed and stood up. Her knees shook and she collapsed a couple of inches before catching herself on the bed. They both laughed and I joined in a couple of seconds later.

She gingerly made her way around the bed, her naked body on display so openly. Way more openly than she is usually comfortable with even when its just the two of us. She would usually tell me to stop looking at her but I couldn't stop. When she got to his side of the bed she reached down and picked up his sweater and handed it to him. He reached into the pocket and pulled out a metal device and handed it to her and then slapped her on the ass and looked at me as she made her way over to me.

"You like watching that?" He was direct and stared right at me.

I nervously nodded, "y-yeah."

I wanted to look away and my hard on was fading oddly. I thought it would stay rock hard as he asked me if I liked him fucking my wife but I don't think I was used to the idea of talking to the man who has sex with my wife yet. She was standing next to me with the device behind her back along with both of her hands.

"You want me to keep doing it? Keep fucking your wife and making her knees shake like that?"

I nodded again, thinking words aren't really necessary.

"Good, good. She's a sexy girl and I love the way she feels. Only problem is that I don't want her fucking anyone else if I'm fucking her."

Oh god. I can't believe this is happening. My heart is racing and my cock is getting hard again. He's telling me that he's going to own my wife hours after I told her it how big a fantasy it is for me. I nodded again. I didn't even know what to say. "Thank you" seemed like a strange answer.

"I think she'll be a good girl and behave and not fuck anyone else if I keep hitting her pussy every night. However I don't know about her husband. You sleep right next to her and I don't like the idea of that tiny dick of yours in that fine pussy. But that's okay, I got a solution."

I was the one with the puzzled expression now and I looked at my wife standing next to me, her hands now in front of her and she was putting the metal device around my cock.

"Be still," she whispered.

I stood not quite sure what was happening and then she clicked it into place and smirked up at me before returning to the end of the bed and kneeling on it. She placed her face down on the sheets and held her ankles so her ass was hanging off the edge of the bed just barely. Her pussy was coated white with his cum.

"Now I know you won't try and fuck her because you can't. I'm going to keep this key with me. When I come over I might let you out so you can get a hard on as you watch me fuck your wife's wet cunt but when I leave she's locking it back up to make sure you behave. Can't trust a man with that pussy so close he can touch it."

I blinked and my mouth was open just a little bit. I was staring at my wife in her position and of her new boyfriend laying on the bed with his cock nearly completely hard again. His hand ran up and down it a few times while he stared at me.

"If you're a good cuck then maybe I'll let you lick my cum out of her pussy some days. If you're a really good cuck maybe I'll let you suck her pussy off of my cock while she tickles your balls. Maybe we'll get her a strap on and she can fuck you while you suck my dick too, huh? Or would you like me to fuck you like I fuck her and make you both my bitch? Don't worry about answering, it ain't up to you anyway."

He looked at her and smirked and then back at me.

"Now be a good cuckold, sissy and get on your knees and lick out your wife's pussy before I fuck her again. I like it nice and clean when I fuck a white girls cunt so I better not notice any cum in her. Get deep inside. Maybe I'll use her pussy juice as lube and give you the feeling she just had while you do it. I haven't decided yet. Either way that little white dick of yours is done cumming, got it?"

I just stared. I was in shock. I didn't know what was happening or how to react to it.

"Got it? Don't make me ask again."

"Y-yes...yes sorry...yes. I got it."

"Good. Now get on your knees and taste what your wife tasted earlier."

I move over behind her. The cock cage feeling cold and tight against me. My cock trying to stiffen but unable to. Despite all of this my cock still trying to get hard. My hear is racing and I drop down to my knees in front of my wife's pussy and ass. She raises her thighs and shows me her cum soaked cunt.

"Now lick, you sissy cuck."

Those were the last words I really heard as my mind went somewhere while I shoved my face into her dripping cunt. Something took over and I was hungrily licking and sucking at her pussy trying to taste him and her combined. I placed each hand on her ass cheeks and spread apart as wide as I could and licked every bit of her. I drove my tongue as far into her cunt as I could reach and lapped up every ounce of cum that came out of her. I made hungry, whimpering noises while she was silent.

He had fucked her into submission and only his cock could make her feel anything now. Even if my cock wasn't caged she wouldn't want it inside of her. My tiny white dick wouldn't feel anywhere close to as good as his big black cock. She was submissive and docile with him and she loved it. He fucked her and now her white cunt was black owned.

ahuizotl
ahuizotl
59 Followers
12