All Comments on 'Taking Jaime'

by secretshy16

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I wonder how long it will take before her slimeball brother to figure out Jamie didn't leave the country. I hope his guilt eat him up.

Psycho Mr. Schultz is going to realize he is wrong about everything he thought Jamie would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

And that's the end? ... how depressing, we should have at least gotten to see Vincente gut the bastard with a knife when the jig was finally up and his sister never came back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a bad beginning but....

A few inconsistencies: 1) You wrote that Jaime had finished nedical school ("she graduated last year from medical school but she followed her heart to be a photographer"). You also wrote that Landon had known her for 5 years, since she was a senior in high school ("Landon realized his obsession with Jaime about five years ago, she was a senior in high school and he just knew she was special the day he saw her. But now that she was 21 and looked better than ever...."). Since most of us graduate from high school at 17 or 18, 5 years would make her at least 22. Also added in the 4 years of medical school, she should be 25 or 26. Also, who finshes 4 years of medical school ( a very demanding and competitve undertaking) only to become a photographer? Medical school is so difficult(and expensive) that only the smartest most driven, dedicated people complete it, so I doubt someone would finish med school and then just walk away.Last of all, if Landon is so obsessed and in love with her, why didn't he just ask her out? Him doing that and her rejecting him may have added to the story. Bottom line: you shoul find yourself an editor/proofreader.

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
Stalkers always believe

That they are with the person they are stalking lol

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He is extremely creepy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn.

just downright damn!

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
hot

sorry for her that she lost her virginity this way but i think she will Change his mind by her innocnce and naivity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretshy16@secretshy16
305 Followers
Just person with a wild imagination

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES