Taking Kevin's Cherry Pt. 02

Story Info
Taking Kevin's last cherry.
2.1k words
4.62
5.1k
8
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

After laying in the afterglow for a while, they got up and Barb decided to take him out for dinner. After dinner, she could be his dessert. She smiled as she thought about that, and told him that they were going to the best Italian restaurant in town.

At 7 PM, they were seated in a cozy little Italian trattoria called "La Mangatoia". Barb had been there before, and the food was sublime. They were seated in a nice quiet corner, the lights were dim, and the setting was very romantic, with a candle burning softly on the tabletop.

The waiter came over, and Kevin's eyes grew wide as Barb started conversing with him in perfect Italian. She ordered an appetizer of Bruschetta, a Caesar salad for two, a first course of Spaghetti alla Carbonara, and a second course of Veal Saltimbocca. She chose a nice Italian red wine, that would go well with their food.

As the waiter left the table, Kevin grinned at Barb and said, "When did you learn Italian?"

Barb said, "Back when I was 23, just after graduating from university, I went on a vacation, and I fell in love with Italy. The whole country just grabbed me like a magnet. Since I had my teaching degree, I lived there for 5 years, teaching English classes. Living in Rome was like a dream come true! And, with the summer vacations, I was able to explore Italy thoroughly. The history of Italy came alive, all right there. The history and beauty of Roma, the eternal city. The art history of Firenze. The history of the Amalfi coast, where you can see the ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum. The seaside city of Sorrento, looking out over the Bay of Napoli. The Alps of northern Italy. The eastern coast, facing the Aegean Sea. It was 5 years that I'll never forget. Italy is an absolutely fantastic country, if you get a chance, you MUST go there!"

Barb enjoyed watching her reaction as he tried the Bruschetta. His face showed the enjoyment of the taste sensation.

"I can see from your reaction how much you like it, one of the reasons why I LOVE Italy," Barb said. "The food is absolutely delicious. When I came home, my taste buds went into withdrawal!"

The Caesar salad was prepared at the table, and Barb enjoyed watching Kevin's enjoyment as he tasted the classic salad prepared in the classical style. The spaghetti was served next, and it was delicious.

Barb said, "This is the way it's made in Italy, the spaghetti they serve outside of Italy has very little relation to the real article, other than the name. This restaurant is dedicated to offering the true Italian dining experience. That's why the pasta is homemade and served separately, as the first course, and the meat is served as the second course. That's exactly the way it is in Italy. The idea of bundling everything together on one plate is NOT done in Italy."

The veal was cooked to perfection, and Barb and Kevin savored the taste. After they had eaten their veal, the waiter returned. Barb again conversed with him in Italian, and she saw Kevin smiling at her. Barb ordered 2 cappuccinos, and an order of Zabaglione and Tiramisu, so they could share the 2 most famous Italian desserts. She told him about the desserts, what they were made of, and how they could share them.

Barb smiled, and purred, "So, how does it feel, no longer a virgin and out with the lady who claimed your cherry?"

Kevin replied, "It feels amazing. I was getting tired of holding on to what my Mom insisted every bride wanted, and how I would go to Hell if I gave it up before marriage. Remember the girlfriend I told you about? The one that would let me get a quick feel of her boobs before she backed out. If she hadn't been so hesitant, I probably would have lost my virginity to her."

Barb grinned and said, "Her loss is my gain! Kevin, the fumbling of 2 inexperienced virgins is nothing to write home about. The books and movies make it out to be some big, romantic star-crossed lovers of the universe, and that's a load of tripe. There's nothing romantic about it. Every virgin should be introduced to their sex life by an older, experienced person, a teacher as it were, to guide them into a happy, satisfying life."

Kevin said, "Just like you guided me. You are right, I will never forget my first time."

Barb purred, "Before your Mom gets home, you will have lots of hot memories. I'm not done with you yet, Kevin Milburn!"

*****

After dinner, they went home, and by unspoken agreement, they went to the bedroom. Barb turned the lights down low, Kevin stripped and she did a seductive striptease, peeling off her clothes one by one, savoring the sight of his cock quickly climbing back up to a hard and ready state. She was going to fully enjoy this. Now that she had taken his cherry, and had used her mouth and her cunt to de-virginize him, this should be a nice, long, languid fuck.

She took to her hands and knees, and cooed, "Doggy style Kevin, it's so animalistic, I love it!"

She spread her thighs a bit more, Kevin watched with wide eyes, the sight of her ass perched up like that was breathtaking. He slid his big cock between her thighs and felt Barb's hand take it, and steer the eager prick on a true cunt splitting path. She notched the swollen head into her bare, slick vaginal opening, His hands came up, gripping her boobs as he powered his prick up into the receptive, creamy passage, her labia stretched to take him in, her ass rolled and hiked seductively as she cupped his balls and gently massaged them.

With his 9 inches locked into the hot sheathing of her snatch, Barb slid her hand away from his balls and brought it instead to caress her torrid mound. As Kevin fucked into her pussy with his long, sensuous rod, he grunted into her ear and played with her tits. Her fingers moved, following the sliding prick until she found the hood that protected her clit. Her finger followed the working prick, moved searchingly along her stretched cunt lips, and burrowed itself into the tender tissues surrounding the clit.

The thick penis slid in and out, and she played teasingly with her clitoris as the meaty staff passed it. The sensation was terrific, and Barb wondered why she had never thought of checking it out before now. But then, she had never been so constantly and completely aroused before now, either. Fucking had been good before, where now it was sensational.

Arching her ass, Barb brought her other hand around and took his swinging balls, squeezed them, and played with them as Kevin fucked her, as he laid his thick cock up into the glad gripping of her pussy. Barb masturbated in sexy luxury, being fucked at the same time, fondling prick and balls and her own cunt, and it was ecstatic.

"Oh Kevin," she moaned. "Oh yes, I wanna feel you squirt. I want my cunt filled!"

"Yes, baby!" he panted into her ear. "Yes, gonna cum real soon!"

"Cum!" Barb grunted loudly. "Cum into me and let me feel your hot spunk wash my cunt!"

"Ahh, fuck, fuck FUCK!" he barked, and let it go.

It hosed powerfully within her laboring pussy, creamy and sizzling, and Kevin kept stroking it into his released spunk. Her finger quivered against her clitoris and that seat of passion shook like a reed in a high wind. The prick flexed again within her cunt, and she rolled it, then tightened her thighs and found herself carried along in a gushing wind of rapture.

"Ooohhh!" she cried. "Oohhh Kevin-I'm cumming, too! It's so wonderful --- Ohhhhh!"

Her body started to buck and writhe as she slammed her cunt back on his cock, the tightening up of her spasms milking every drop. She smiled. the hot bloom of his load warming the deep recesses of her cunt, it felt so good to be flooded with a man's hot cum. Barb was drowsy when he took his penis from her but wiggled as it slipped out to leave a sticky path down her thigh. She liked that, being marked with his spunk.

Hungry to taste the results, she quickly got her mouth on his prick, licking the entire length, then swallowing him whole. She felt his cock quickly grow back and wanted to make him cum again.

Before he could fill her mouth, she pulled free, and purred, "This time I want it up the ass!"

She spun, kneeling on hands and knees, and cooed, "Lick my tight little hole then take my ass, I love a good buggering!"

Barb cupped her propped-up cheeks, gently spread them apart, his face moved in and Barb grunted as Kevin's mouth zeroed in on her asshole.

"Mmmm, MMMMMM, oh yes, eat my tight little asshole it feels so great!"

Kevin happily did so, god, licking that tight little pucker had made his dick a steel-hard pole.

"God your fucking mouth feels great on my asshole Kevin, I love having my tight little asshole done, now, I want that cock to take its place! Do it face to face, I want to see your face when you flood my asshole!!"

Barb flipped over, and cooed, "Bury your cock up my cunt, let my juices lube it up, then take my Hershey highway!" as she slid a pillow under her hips, and Kevin took the position. He nudged against Barb's swollen cuntal lips then drove in, grunting as he felt the hot, slick wetness bathe his cock, Barb pumped her hips up, letting out soft moans as Kevin pumped her hot, wet pussy for several deep, lubricating thrusts, making sure his cock was covered with Barb's juices. He could feel her muscles involuntarily massaging his cock, as he slowly pulled from her, her pussy lips reluctantly surrendering the length of his shaft.

She cooed, "Push my legs up, rotate my ass up, then drive it in!" She felt her body being positioned, and her lust had her trembling, the nudging against her asshole. She shrieked as his rod took the plunge. Wider and wider, Kevin's dick stretched the moist sensitive passage. His sizzling rod sliced delightfully up into the gripping cling of Barb's tight little starfish.

"Aaaaaahhh, mmppfff, nnnggghhh, Fuck, yes, bugger me," Barb moaned as she felt herself being stuffed with the full 9 inches. She savored the feel of being impaled, Kevin's blood-swollen prick powering up her with a lust-driven charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her stretched ass. She felt Kevin's heavy, sperm-bloated balls swing down, smacking against her ass. The totally encompassing sensation of inner expansion came with a delayed impact to sizzle through her widely, delightfully impaled loins, she adored getting buggered.

"Mmmmm, nnngggghhhhh fuck oh fuck, yes, ram my ass!"

Kevin was happy to do so, he would be building up a load, and this rodeo was going to take every lust-drenched second that it could. Furiously, he battered his loins against his Barb's supple ass-cheeks, his pulsing rod of flesh sinking each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the tight sucking depths of her gripping asshole. Barb was making inarticulate noises as she got the buggering she was eager for, she rotated her buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding her greedily clinging asshole back over the length of Kevin's eager prick.

Barb's head began to toss frantically as she began the first erotic contractions of a violently total orgasm. Wildly, she skewered her undulating buttocks back onto Kevin's cock in a lascivious frenzy. The first seizure struck her with all the force of a lightning bolt and she slammed her naked ass-cheeks back hard onto the deep-thrust dick with a desperate lunge.

"God... oh God... I'm cumming... ccccuuuummmiiinngg...!!" Barb whimpered, her jerking buttocks beginning to contract convulsively. Barb's tight asshole became even tighter, clamping down and pulsing as her orgasm took control, making her body quiver and writhe in animalistic passion.

Kevin was still pounding between her cheeks, and she felt the quivering building again, and oh fuck yes, a second wave took her, then she was on the orgasm merry-go-round, riding a string of orgasmic pleasure.

Kevin felt the building up, and as Barb crested to her 5th orgasm he grunted, growled, and buried his rod. Barb threw her head from side to side in ecstasy to the eruption exploding in her ass like a volcano, his cock bursting inside the ultimate tight gripping hole, painting her dark cavern with his white hot spunk.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers