All Comments on 'Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fact that some black woman requested this doesn't mean it's not racist, quite the opposite. It just means that anyone can be racist, regardless of their own race. For anyone to 'get off' on this crap is just sick, no matter their skin tone.

BurakkuHowaitoBurakkuHowaitoalmost 2 years ago

Bittersweet loving these kinds of stories but only having one author that rarely blesses me them.

Breezy_BBreezy_Balmost 2 years ago
Thank you, Jazzy!

Damn, girl, you wrote the shit out of this story. I know raceplay isn't for everyone, but for those who get off on it, this is the one we'll be reading for years to come.

BurakkuHowaitoBurakkuHowaitoalmost 2 years ago

After reading that Anonymous comment, I learned that this is indeed wrong and racist. I no longer like racist femdom roleplay and on behalf of everyone on this website, Thank you, Anonymous.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story. Loved it from start to finished. What most people don't realize is fantasy can just be fantasy, and once no one is being actually hurt or there is anything illegal then it's fine.

Lots of women and men have fantasies about being used and degraded even blackmailed etc. That doesn't mean they ever want to experience it in real life or would even enjoy it in real life, something so taboo like degradation and incest just makes for a really hot fantasy, and stories like this let people experience that fantasy in a safe setting.

Enjoyed this so much! I can't imagine how long it must have taken to write such a long story but I loved it and appreciate that you went through so much effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't make it past chapter 2 and I tried to give te benefit of the doubt but this story brought out the racist side of the writer which surprised me but I guess in hindsight you could see it coming after the last few stories she has written 1 star sorry not worth the read.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

5 Stars - just loved it. Really really well told story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Jennifer

bisusanbisusanalmost 2 years ago

My cunt is on fire after reading this, I’ve already came twice. I’m white and have been used like this many times, fucked by shemales and used by my mistresses. Another well written story, thank you Mrs Walker, kneels.

jayysampjayysampalmost 2 years ago

Interracial stories breed so much contempt on this website. Race is the most sensitive subject in NA; combining that with sex just sets people off. I get it, raceplay isn’t politically correct and never will be. But fantasy is here for a reason. You immerse yourself into something that indulges desire in a safe way. The taboo nature of a kink is what makes it exhilarating to experience when you have control of the situation. Just my two cents.

Thank you Jasmine and Breezy for this fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really loved this one! I'd love to see more with these characters, maybe some expansion of what's mentioned in the epilogue.

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

Loved it. I love all your stories. I still dont understand though why people see your warning label, know they dont like that type if story, read the story anyway and comment negatively. those must be the people who need a "do not use in bath tub" warning label on their toasters.

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, what total bullshit. Sorry, but the racist shit whether White or Black is simply bullshit. Silkstocking girl, I thought better of you than this nasty shit.

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 2 years ago

I think a few people in the comments don't fully understand the sexual thrill a person can get from the wrongness of a controlled FANTASY. This is FICTION, people. We all know that racism IRL is a horrible thing. Erotica gives us a controlled environment to enjoy the wrongness of taboo situations that would otherwise be unacceptable IRL. I would not be aroused by this situation at all in reality. But in the realm of fantasy, yes, it turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
racism isn't the problem with this story

You have to be a moron to think that the "racism" is the problem in this story. It's bad because of how the narration switches between being serious and a parody. The mix of tropes makes for a real shit bowl only someone with a below avarage iq can enjoy. I guess that was the goal.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

First off I love the length of this story I like short stories but longer ones lets you get into more detail so the picture you’re painting forms better in your head

Some people will crack the shits at you for this story with Dominant whites and black submission but you didn’t go over the top with it and I applaud you for having the strength and fortitude to publish this work I thoroughly enjoyed it

But what I love the most is the submission of a mother and the inner battle she goes though

How she feels she must protect her Duaghter but she fights growing Hunger she feels to submit for me that’s the best part of the story not the white and black aspect of the of the story

Don’t take the haters to heart there only pissed as they can’t do any better themselves please writing XOXO

bucco40bucco40almost 2 years ago

This has the potential to be a really interesting series. Sister and Nana becoming slaves as well. Would love to read more. Probably won't happen though. too bad. I loved the reverse race play. You forgot about the next door bitch though. Would love to read about he servicing Liberty and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Loved it all!

Race is an extremely powerful element and here it was wielded by a master. Well, okay, a Mistress of writing. Erotica isn't romance. It isn't meant to be and no one should want it to be. Erotica also isn't real life or meant to portray how people are or should be. Erotica is simply arousing and, in this case, it was extremely arousing. This is a 5-star story if there ever was one. Don't ever change or pull any punches, SSL!

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your latest story. Loved the banter between Amber and Liberty. Hope you add on with new chapters. Thanks, Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story! Only issue I had with the whole was the Constant ues of the N word black could have easily been used. As a person that was child when the N word or colored person was use, was not a pleasant time and to use it so freely just to tell a Fantasy story doesn’t make since. But please some to this story, maybe give more details on what happened at the college lesbian bathroom visit or how the three try to sleep nightly..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is why she hasn't done part 4 of Becoming a Lesbian Slave

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like all the "N" words. But, if that's what the one requesting the story wanted, it certainly delivered it. The story has lots of sex. That's why I read the stories here. If you don't come here to get hard (guys) or wet (women), why do you come here at all? It took me 4 days to get through this story. I'm not a speed reader. I gave it 5 stars because I believe it delivered what was requested. My only complaint is the talk about men not appreciating or engaging in cunnilingus. There is no sex act I can think of that is better than dining at a woman's "Y". The aroma! The taste! Delivering a woman to orgasmic ecstasy orally and manually is my highest calling. There is nothing in the world more beautiful than a cunt and nothing any chef in the world can prepare that is tastier than a cunt! There is nothing I would rather do than eat a cunt. Fucking is fun, but eating cunt is better.

Fuckerman1292Fuckerman1292almost 2 years ago

Great story one of my favorites would love to see more race play stuff from you

dlullodlulloalmost 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a word. Uncomfortable.

I usually like your work, which was why I gave this a shot. Unfortunately, after seven pages of the ‘n’ word and enough self-hatred to last for eternity, I had to give up. Not to mention the bullshit that the main character possessed for white people in general, and men in particular. No self reflection that maybe her attitude was the problem? I won’t invest my time in reading this. It wasn’t enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn’t finish this story, it made me feel quite sick. Your main character is a racist, and her foil Amber is nothing more than a white supremacist. I’ve no issues with the n word. But it’s so offensively used in this story that I found it unreadable. I had to stop when Amber said ‘I own all black women’. I usually love your work, but this is too offensive for me. I’m surprised that it passed the moderators

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jezz girl, why not just make Amber Grand Wizard of the KKK! I love your stories, they're always so hot. But I'm going to approach this as a black woman. No black woman thinks or behaves like you've written. Did you get catfished? The person who asked for this story was probably a 6ft Redneck with a beard down to his knees. No self respecting Black girl would ask for a story like this.

Hun, do yourself a favour and stick to what you're good at, please don't try to write as a memberof another race, it's insulting to say the least, you got pretty much everything wrong. I'm sure you're not overtly racist, but it sure feels like it. Ironic that one of your recents essays was 'Tips to write erotica and get Readers'. Feels like you're trying to drive your readers away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too the negative commenters of this, then why the hell did you read it? It had ample warnings at the beginning that it might not be too everyones tastes, yet you all read through it anyway. If it offends you go back to reading the other 99% of interracial content on the internet with the giant dicked black men fucking the tiny little white women with huge tits. So much of the mainstream interracial content is way more racist than a story with raceplay cause they portray black men as predators, with huge dicks which is another way animalize blacks, and obsessed with white women. There is so little content out there for genuine black submissive's and its unfortunate for them that they have to be made to feel bad because they don't want to fit the mold that society tells them they need to fit at all times. I got news for you, some black guys have little dicks and want to be humiliated for it, and some black women don't want have to be strong and independent in the bedroom too. So if it's not for you go read something else, though if you did read the whole thing and still left a negative comment I think you're lying to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In some ways, it's your most controversial story and yet in a lot of ways, Deconstructing The Professor was even more raw than this story because Natalia from Deconstructing The Professor seemed like she actually hated Black Women uses domination to justify her behavior whereas Amber loves to dominate and uses what she needs to make that happen.

The use of degradation via race domination is a secondary thing for Amber even some of her viewpoints about the place of Blacks and Whites in America had me raise my eyebrows at times. But there was more to Amber in character development than Natalia.

Secondly, I've written stories posted in Literotica under the name, Syreatadiva and I once wrote a story called Dominating Amber Rose where I use "boob play dominance." I'm a BBW who's extremely busty(I wear custom made bras) and I use it as a link sexually IRL(I'm bustier than my wife and she loves being "boob dominated.").

It's hard to write about things that are taboo without people worrying about being "cancelled." I'm also Jewish, Black American and Polish so I'm very acquainted with how triggering this topic can be for many even if it's just fantasy for erotic purposes. But that's why you're a great writer, SSL because you take it there and still have real stories behind the raunchiest and taboo topics.

kompirakompiraover 1 year ago

Yes, not as good as Deconstructing The Professor but still pretty good. The mother gave up way too easy

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

Your stories are always so hot; but this one just set the bar even higher. So descriptive and so explicit! No need to look elsewhere; just reading your library of stories is enough for me!

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21over 1 year ago

for some reason I love the lesbian race play stories (and I'm not black). Please continue writing those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story ever Amazing, you should sell this story to a porn site and make a movie out of it. I love to see more story themes like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I like your output, I have to say that all your stories are basically the same with minor changes, it is getting to a point of boring. Also, there are so many characters involved that the stories seem entirely unrealistic, I mean, relationships involving things like incest, bdsm, raceplay are not something that entire neighbourhoods or college campuses would know about.

Hope to see some new ideas coming from you soon.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

Impressive. The race play is hard to take and it does not thrill me, but obviously a lot of people feel otherwise. The impregnation element, though, is probably the most radical and completes the reverse stereotype of much "black bred" porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot! Could have stood on it's own without the over-the-top race play.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

420. Well, you got most of the available scenes in this one, but you again disparaged the possible interactions with men lovers. The men in this one were just along for the ride and to showcase extra large dicks. Although this was well written with lots of sex, I am not a fan of the forced sex that these submittal stories generate. Also, sex without protection invites babies and is crazy.

lea69lea697 months ago

I wonder what's the mother daughter dynamic

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this was the F-EN hottest story i ever read from this web site OMG THE BEST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...