All Comments on 'Taking Lovely Breeana'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

I absolutely LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

Unusual material and very well written, great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was asstronomical!

melted my vaseline...give me more...studrox at yahoo dotcom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A guy writing, as if he, was a girl.

First and foremost, find an experienced editor and secure their help.

You have several grammatical errors and several misspelled words.

I give you kudos for your story line, but you lack an extreme strong amount of detail.

The entire point of writing, especially sexually oriented stories, that are obviously fantasies, is to fill in/provide all the detail, in vivid color.

Leave nothing to the imagination, you want your audience to see and feel what you see and feel.

Other wise, you are just providing fill in the blank stories.

Stop pretending to write like a girl. Your lack of extraordinary emotional depth and maturity, will not allow you, to come close to writing from a girl’s/woman’s prospective.

You are too shallow.

Your, choice of word, no girl or woman, ever uses the term “corn hole”

Last but not least, if you are so thin skinned, that you are put off or offended by my well thought out comments, then stop writing and placing yourself in a position to be criticized, stay in your mother's basement and continue to jerk off.

DefluerDeflueralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I love when ANONYMOUS people tell me to be mature and not offended by comments. But I do admit there will ALWAYS be grammatical and spelling errors. I've seen the complaint before and will see it again, once more my defense is the same. I am doing this for FREE. Plus I've tried the editor thing, it's not at all as easy as just finding one, so you should do your research first.

Also pre-placing an insult makes you the asshole, well thought out and probably accurate comments or not, you are still the asshole. Once more, if everyone who wrote for this site had to be up to the par that some peoples exacting expectations there with would be very little submissions, especially now that good erotic writers can earn money for their content over at the E-Reader sites. I don't think I am a professional or even semi-profession author, thus I put my stuff here, FOR FREE. To be enjoyed and I guess flamed by trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Extend

This could be extended, and should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. Would LOVE to see more like it's theme.

Seriously, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...