All Comments on 'Taking Mom for a Ride'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking hot! A followup chapter would be great where they cuckold dad and fuck right in front of him. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously? Wow!

So that's why I see so many women in their 60's and older riding motorcycles who live on my street. They just crave a giant vibrator between their legs....

"hello maa'm can i interest you in a motorcycle ride that your privates part will never forget.......

Does the same work for older men in their 70's....imagine your grandpa wearing only biker chaps...and sporting a major woody.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
well dayummm

that escalated quickly!

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Get an editor.

Or a beta reader! The spelling and grammar errors abound.

This would have been a four or five start story if you had done some spell checking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ch 2!!

Ch 2 plzzzz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a good story

Smut writer, tell a story, not just a fuck scene. Also they definetely would be arrested if they fucked in a grocery store parking lot. Stupid story.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Best Harley Commercial Ever!

If Harley Davidson would post this on their web site their sales would skyrocket!!!

Great story, well paced and believable.

5*s

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 5 years ago
Wow

Fucking Hot man!! Stroking right now thinking of my

Mom!!

fulballzfulballzover 5 years ago
Interesting premise

A refreshing take on the,"taboo,"genre. Fairly plausible but in spite of the fact a lot of the authors on here fancy themselves literary geniuses most of us need proofreaders.

Other than that, 4 stars.

jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
Intense!

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy ride

Now that the sexy motorcycle ride is over, it's time for a sexy ride in mother's bed. If Mike is going to fuck his mother face-to-face, give him a bit of sexy chest hair for that hard muscular chest -- something she can "feel" as she clings to his chest riding the motorcycle next time! Mom enjoyed touching his abs and his nipples -- imagine a dusting or coating of hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uggh....

-38D's with no sag on a 48 year old?

-She was able to smell and bite his back through a full-faced helmet? (Couldn't have been an open helmet given her surprise that she could speak to and hear him).

-He talks dirty to her, fully expecting she's going to orgasm on the ride, but then throws in a "what about dad" when he's getting what he wanted?

-And the always "dad is cheating with his secretary" go-to excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Motorcycling Mothers

Fantastic story, I used to bring my fifty-six year old Mother off on my motorcycle, but I never got to fuck her, tragically she died only two years later. We lived in an old country cottage, and followed the country practice of undressing for bed downstairs. So I would flash my mum night and morning. She had me circumcised at the age of fourteen, unusual in England, at the time, only 12% of english boys were cut.Mum was very sexy, and I knew quite a lot off the local men had fucked her. She once told me that I had a huge cock, this surprised me as i was sure she had seen much bigger cock's than mine. I deeply regret not being able to fuck my mother, as I am sure that she would have agreed, and I am sure that once started, we would have carried on. I would have certainly encouraged all my friends to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Er...

His own mom called him an SOB? I liked the story, but I found that part hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

very hot, i would have liked a little more teasing on the bike before the denouement, get his mother wetter slowly teasing

can't wait for a part two

has he an aunt

a gran

a sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I took My Aunt for a ride .. Lets just say She became My Nearest Aunt .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is Her Clit Near Her Arse?

SO she's pushed up against him ... Yet the seat rubs against her clit?

WOW! A medical marvel. No wonder women laugh at so many men 'who can't find it.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only one comment.

Why do you keep GOD being damned, if it was not for HIM this would have never happend. Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We need chapter 2!

Well done, and a nice start. Now for Chapter 2, and revenge against hubby,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shirtless

Riding a motorcycle on the highway without a shirt. Real smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

"One in a string her had changed over the last few years."

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Liked this one too, although it did go from 0 to 60 in like 4.5 seconds!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
5 stars just

Given it 5 stars as a very sound basis for a story and very well written in most parts. I know it's fiction but there are too many errors as described by others which make it far fetched in places, and IMO it's far too short. With a bit more detail and some background and twists and turns leading up to the climaxic??? bike ride this could easily become an excellent story. Hope you're planning a sequel with more details when they get back home; perhaps you could use that to retrace back through to the history, etc.

I don't recollect reading any of your other stories so will be looking through them with interest. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saw this story copied over here: https://www.sexstories.com/story/103291/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish you had written a follow up

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Oh mummy !! So ( H ) ardent. Poor Mike what'll happen to the girlfriend's now. First time I've read this loved it .

Great read, tanks 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

every son's dream is to have wild sex with his mother

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 2 years ago

Lovely.. there is no way going back

Badboy1757Badboy1757over 2 years ago

Short and sweet... Sequels plzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the mother some of us WISH for in preference to the ones we have.

fluffy_street_dogfluffy_street_dogover 1 year ago

Yeah, nothing puts a mother who is worried about her son's safety at ease quite like riding a motorbike without protective gear. :P

loverofbksloverofbks4 months ago

Damn I miss your stories this is still one of my all time faves even though it's been more than a year since you last published a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous