Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis sauntered in, a tight basketball jersey accentuating his muscular chest. He wore baggy Chicago Bulls basketball shorts. "Hey, teach," he grinned. "Check this out!" He handed me a sheaf of papers and I could see that it was his homework that I had assigned. I looked through them, spot checking several of the exercises. Impressive. Not only was most of it done correctly, but it was done neatly.

"Lewis," I asked, "Did you do this work?"

He looked offended. "Give me a fucking marker." He picked up a dry erase marker and went to the board. "Give me a problem to do," he challenged.

I told him what to write and then said, "Show every step."

Lewis proceeded to work the exercise precisely the way I had outlined for him to do it the previous day. He turned and said, "Yo? This right?"

"It is indeed, Lewis. This tells me that you have no excuses. You've just been lazy. You're far too intelligent to have failed." I sat back, regarding him, hoping against hope that he now had the incentive to do his work every day and cause me no more problems.

"Where you live, Pamela? Over on Greenwood Avenue?" he grinned.

Shit. He knew where I lived. "Lewis, this is not funny. You're scaring me," I said, honestly.

"I think you could give me some tutoring on my reading comprehension at your house!" He sat down, staring at me with the most arrogant smile on his face. I felt threatened and I was genuinely getting scared.

"Absolutely not. Don't you ever come to my house. If you happen to survive my Dad shooting you, I will call the police!"

He cackled, slapping his knee with glee. "Oh shit, you be funny, Pamela. You be so serious about stuff. I just kidding you. I bet y'all got one of them neighborhood watches over there, don't ya? If a nigger even drive through, the police be swarming. Right?"

"For your information, several black families live on our street and, furthermore, I am offended by the 'n' word."

More laughing and knee slapping. Deep belly-laughs. Every time he almost stopped laughing, he looked into my very serious face and broke out again. "Shit, Pamela, you should be on the TV. You should see yo face. So serious!"

I was angry. I didn't want to do anything else that he could ridicule. I couldn't just walk out. "Lewis, shut up. I've had it. Understand?" I yelled.

Lewis stopped laughing. A teacher from down the hall stuck her head in the door..."Miss Smith, everything all right" she asked, eyeing Lewis suspiciously.

Lewis stood. "No. Everything Ok. I was being disrespectful of Miss Smith. I apologize. It won't happen again."

The teacher continued to eye him, doubtfully. "All right, then," she said, and left.

Lewis allowed me to introduce the day's topic and interacted well with me as I explained it. However, a few minutes before his session was over, he said, "You ever watched BBC on the computer?"

"British Broadcasting?" I asked. "They have programming on PBS quite a bit."

Lewis grinned. "Right. Big black cock - BBC. You ever watch it?"

"Lewis, I don't watch pornography. Obviously I'm not naive enough to not know what you're talking about, but that is not something that you and I are going to discuss. Got me?"

"Pamela, Pamela, Pamela..." he said with a disgustingly sarcastic tone. "We both be adults here, Babe. I'm just trying to find a topic that we both be interested in. You need to relax and let me be your friend."

"Lewis, that is not your role. You are a student, because you've been too lazy to study. I am trying to help you fix what you messed up." I was too angry to be nervous, but I was still shaking, this time from anger.

"I like when white girls play hard to get," he stated. Grabbing his crotch, he said, "I know you want this, Pamela. As soon as you admit that, we can move forward. I can be a good student and not give you any trouble and you can get what you want and need from me."

How fucking arrogant. "And what would that be, Lewis?" I asked as I allowed my eyes to quickly flick to where he was grasping his crotch, obviously intent on showing me the impressive outline of his cock.

He laughed. "Gonna make me say it? Okay. I can give you this big black cock and nobody will ever know but you and me." He caught my eye. "You won't ever regret it. I will even wear a rubber if you insist."

"Lewis, leave now!" I ordered, standing and pointing to the door.

Lewis stood. "But I still need that tutoring in reading. Can I come to your house tonight?"

I swear the thought of him coming to my house made my pussy boil. It was all I could do to maintain my composure. I pointed, not trusting myself to even speak. Lewis left.

I rushed home after my last session. I always felt dirty after being cooped up in that classroom all day, so I usually took a shower as soon as I got home. Then I booted up the computer and searched for 'BBC'. I tried to find a black guy that looked like Lewis. I found one guy that looked a bit like him, but wasn't as tall. Then I did a search, trying to find videos that he was in that had a girl that looked similar to me. I did find one girl that looked a great deal like me, but she was a lot older - maybe in her 30's. Still, she was pretty and had nice tits - although hers were fake - skinny legs, brown hair, brown eyes.

I found 3 videos where they were together. I started watching one of them when my phone buzzed. A text message.

"Yo, this Lewis. You mad?"

How did he get my phone number? Shit. Why did I give my students my phone number? I never imagined that they would be calling or texting about anything but math.

"No, Lewis. We are fine. Do your homework." I went back to my video. The girl was on her knees, grasping his cock through his BASKETBALL SHORTS. I was buzzing. Then she pulled them down and his cock sprang up, a coiled spring. Wow! It was long and it was HARD. Not that thick, but still. VERY long. And she was gasping in delight.

Buzz. My phone again. "You alone?"

"Do your homework, Lewis. Do you have a question?" I replied.

Buzz. "Yeah. I need to come over for you to show me, though."

Me: "No. What do you need me to show you?"

Lewis: "Yo titties! lol"

Me: "Lewis, do you realize that I can show these texts to your coaches and the principal?"

Lewis: "I know. But you won't. You're dying for me to come over right now."

Of course he was right, but I could never admit that. The thought crossed my mind to tease him, but I knew that I couldn't do that.

I texted, "Either explain to me what you want, or stop texting. I'll see you tomorrow."

I went back to my video, which was paused. The girl (me) was licking the length of the black guy's (Lewis') cock, then nosing and sucking at his nuts. She licked them, then took the head of his cock in her mouth, her eyes locked on his. His eyes closed with the pleasure that she was giving him.

My feet were on the computer table, my legs spread, my hand busily playing with my clit and pussy. The other hand was massaging my breasts. I moaned, repeatedly when she did something that I wished I was doing.

I was needing to cum, already. I could feel my body insistently driving me toward it.

My fucking cellphone rang!

Shit, it was Lewis. "Hello." I was breathless, my pussy tingling, and even more so, against my will, now that I was actually on the phone with the object of my lust.

"Hey, baby. You thinking about me?" he asked sensuously.

Fuck. Hell yes, I am. "Why would I be thinking about you, Lewis?"

"Because I have what you need, Baby. Can I call you Baby?"

I was silent. I touched my pussy. I could cum so easily. I wished that he would just talk to me and just let me play with myself while listening to him. Shit, he could talk about anything. That voice would do it.

"Pamela, you there, Baby?"

"Yes. I was about to fall asleep," I lied.

"Want me to talk you to sleep, Baby?" His voice was so soft and sexy. I loved the sound of it and its deep, sonorous timbre was making every cell in my body hum with fuck-lust.

"Okay."

"Can I call you, Baby, Pamela?"

Fuck, I felt like I was being possessed.

"Baby?"

"Yes. It's okay. But not at school, okay?" Was I crazy??

"Word. I like that I can call you that, Baby. It lets me know that you're mine, at least in your mind. Isn't that right?"

"Lewis. Don't say that," I whispered, feeling as though my body was going to betray me. If I had an orgasm, he would surely know.

"Baby, I know you want me." He paused. "Don't you? Baby?"

"Lewis. Yes. Okay?"

"That's better, Baby. Now we're being honest. Tell me again."

"Tell you what, Lewis? I said what you wanted. Please stop," I begged.

"Tell me that you're mine, in your mind. Tell me, Baby," he said insistently.

"Just in my mind," I whispered. "Please, Lewis."

"Tell me what you have thought about, Baby," he urged.

"No, Lewis. I can't. I won't."

"Then I'll tell you what I've been thinking, Baby. That be okay?" he said in that whispery, sensuous voice.

"Yes. You can tell me," I said, hating my weakness, knowing that I was defeated.

"I been thinking about showing you how good my big black cock feel in your lily white cunt."

FUCK. I dared not touch myself. I felt like my entire body was being exposed to electric current. I got up from the computer. Fuck porn. Lewis was ever so much more a turn on than any porn. He was the real thing and he wanted me so badly that I knew I could make him beg... but I knew I wouldn't. I went to the bed and lay down, the phone held to my ear. If only he knew how naked and turned on I was!

"Baby, what are you thinking?" he asked after a pause..

"What else have you been thinking?" I croaked.

"I want to know what your pretty mouth feels like on my big black cock, Baby. Does that sound good to you?"

I swallowed. I didn't trust myself to even talk.

"Baby, have you ever imagined sucking a big black cock?" he whispered. "My cock is so hard for you right now, Baby!" he said a little louder.

"Yes," I answered, gasping for breath.

"You've thought about sucking a big black cock, Baby?" he repeated.

"Yes," I managed to say, a bit louder.

"Mine?" he whispered. That voice. Fuck, I wish I had a recording of him. I could just masturbate listening to him.

"Of course, yours," I admitted, knowing that I was on the verge of going beyond the point of no return.

"Tell me what you want, Pamela. Don't be scared. We just talkin. We just being honest - just bein frens. Tell Lewis what you like."

"Lewis, please. I can't talk like that. Just talk to me. Don't make me say things," I whimpered, my voice cracking.

"Pamela, I like you. You sexy. I just want to fantasize about what it would be like. Just tell old Lewis what you really like, Baby."

My chest was heaving. My breasts felt swollen and my nipples were as hard as pebbles. Lewis was possessing me and I was loving it. "I want you to suck my breasts," I whispered, doubting that he could even hear me.

"Say what, Baby?" he said, his voice so soothing, so fucking sexy. "I can't hear you. Tell me what you want, Pamela."

I swallowed and closed my eyes. I touched my clit lightly, then pinched my nipples, in turn. I could hear his breathing. "I want you to suck my tits!" I gasped.

"Now we talkin, Baby," he said. "Now you bein honest with old Lewis. What you be wearin for me, Baby?"

"You mean now?" I asked. "Or... what?"

"Let's start with now, Baby. I want to picture you right now. How are you dressed?"

Fuck, did he take lessons to sound sexy or had he been listening to Barry White sing, or what? Obviously I couldn't tell him that I was naked.

"Pamela. Tell me. Now. Tell me what you're wearing and where you are."

"I'm in my bedroom. I told you I was about to take a nap. I'm lying in bed," I informed him, becoming a little less nervous.

"Where is your bedroom in your house, Baby? I want to picture where you sleep. Are you there now?"

"My bedroom is upstairs, the only room on the right. I am in my bedroom, now, and I'm alone. All night." What was wrong with me? Didn't I realize that that sounded like an invitation? No, of course not. He had teased me. He deserved to be teased back.

"What are you wearing, Baby? Would I like it?" he asked.

"I'm naked. I think you might like it, but I'm not positive." Fuck, Pamela, are you crazy? Why would you tell him that?

"Baby, unlock your back door."

"No, Lewis. No. We are just talking," I said, suddenly realizing that I had led him on too much.

"Baby, I can be at your house in 20 minutes. If the back door is locked, I will go back home and I won't bring this up again." He hung up.

Fuck! What had I done? He was coming over here! I knew the back door, and every door, was locked. I would just stay where I was, stay quiet, and not even go downstairs until I knew he was gone. Or, I could just leave. Yes! I got up and found some panties and a bra, put them on, then grabbed my jeans, but changed my mind.

Then I sat on the bed. My body was still on fire. I knew I could not do this, but I couldn't keep it from playing out in my mind. I had never done anything that was this dangerous. I didn't even know anything about him. That settled it. No way I was doing this.

I stayed upstairs, waiting and listening. I looked at the clock. It was about 5 minutes before the time he would supposedly arrive. Like a zombie I made my way down the stairs, dressed in my panties and bra. I walked to the backdoor, verified that it was, indeed, locked. I stared at it, biting my lower lip. I knew that he was just teasing - wasn't he? - no way he would dare come to my house. Surely he was not that brazen! I reached and unlocked the door, the sense of "what if" turning me on, even more. I knew that my orgasm, later, as I imagined him coming to my house, would be intensified.

I went upstairs, removed my bra and panties and lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and imagined Lewis entering my bedroom. I touched my clit and tweaked a nipple.

"Baby, you the sexiest thing I ever saw," I heard Lewis say.

I opened my eyes and Lewis was standing next to my bed, gazing at my body. I froze in terror, lying completely naked before this young black man. I knew I had played a dangerous game and lost. This was insane. He could hurt me - even kill me. He sat on the edge of the bed and touched my tummy, stroking it and then looking in my eyes.

My breathing was ragged - my chest was rapidly rising and falling. It struck me that my terrorized breathing probably accentuated my breasts and made them even more desirable in his eyes. Lewis' eyes roved over my body, though he just continued stroking my tummy very tenderly. I felt more naked than I had ever felt but I felt powerless to cover myself - after all, it was way too late for that.

Lewis leaned forward and kissed my lips, very softly. "You beautiful, Baby," he whispered in that resonant, beautiful voice.

"I'm so scared, Lewis," I managed. "I didn't believe you would really come. I thought we were just playing," I whimpered.

Lewis was dressed in his usual baggy basketball shorts and jersey. He smelled good, freshly showered. He walked to the other side of my room and picked up my easy chair in which I usually sat to study. He easily carried it to the foot of my bed and sat down, facing me, looking at my nakedness.

I didn't know what to do. Should I cover up? What? He was just staring at my body, his eyes searching out every curve.

"Damn, girl, I ain't never seen a better body on a girl," he finally said. "Come here," he ordered.

As if programmed to do so, I got up and went to him. Facing him, I straddled him and we looked into each other's eyes. I could feel his hardness, under his shorts, between my legs. My knees and calves were on either side of him, lodged between the arms of the chair and his hips. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed me. It was sweet. He tasted good - fresh, as if he had been chewing mint-flavored gum. I put my hands on his face, freshly shaved, smooth - and kissed his lips, cheeks, eyelids. His after-shave, or cologne, had a delicate odor - cedar, maybe. Even his hair smelled good. This was a man who took care of himself, who cleaned himself up - and my assumption was that he did it for me.

I gathered the bottom of his jersey in my hands and pulled it up, over his lean, six-pack abs. He pulled it over his head and lay it in the floor. His pectoral muscles were well defined, yet lean. I stroked his nipples, looking at his upper body, admiring him, then back into his eyes. He was so calm. This was not his first rodeo, I mused, and a spark of jealousy ran through me.

"You knew I was coming, didn't you, Baby?" he whispered as I stroked his chest, his face, his neck.

I averted my eyes and nodded, then looked quickly into his eyes to see his reaction.

"You knew I wasn't just teasing you, Baby. You wanted me to come to your bed, didn't you, Pamela?"

"Yes," I whispered as I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in his ear. "I knew you would come."

His hands moved up my side and then onto my breasts. FUCK, it felt so good, as if nobody had ever touched them before. He squeezed them gently, then tweaked the nipples. I moaned, involuntarily. He leaned forward and licked my nipple. OH MY! Then the other one. His eyes were glued to my face as he began to suckle one of them, swirling his tongue around it, while pinching the other one. Then he did the same for the other one.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned. "That's just what I needed. It feels so good, Lewis. It feels wonderful!" I panted.

His organ felt like it had grown and stiffened as he continued to suckle and lick my breasts, all the while holding them in his hands, massaging them gently. I was constrained by the way we were sitting, but my lower body tried to push itself toward his crotch. I didn't want to rush anything, though.

His ministrations of my breasts were fantastic and I never wanted it to end. I loved getting my breasts sucked and he was an expert. It was so obvious that he was intent on pleasing me.

I threw my head back, thrusting my breasts at him. I stroked the back of his head and pulled him tighter to me. I was on fire. This man owned me. He could do anything to me. I didn't care at this point. I trusted him now. I knew he was going to take care of me. He became more frenzied, sucking harder and biting my nipples, harder than they had ever been bitten before.

"Lewis, that hurts, Baby," I gasped, when he bit a little too hard.

He stopped and kissed it, then licked it. Fuck it felt so gooood. "Do it again, Baby," I said. "Bite it again."

He did so. "Ouch!" I said. Then he licked it again and sucked it gently.

"Bite the other one, please?" I gasped.

He complied and, when I yelped again, he licked it, kissed it, sucked it. OH FUCK, it was wonderful!

Suddenly he stood, easily picking me up, then setting me on the edge of the bed. He stood in front of me, expectantly, his stomach eye level with me. I grasped the top of his shorts and, mimicking what I had seen on the porn movie, slowly worked them down, grasping his tumescent member through the cloth - - then I pulled and it sprang out like a snake striking. He was no Julio Lopez, which is actually a blessing, and it wasn't even as long as either my Dad's or my brother's - but FUCK, it was THICK. He was not fully hard, but it was HUGE. I suppose the heart can't pump enough blood to keep something that large engorged enough to keep it hard. That's my theory.

Lewis grasped it in one hand, proudly. I could see that arrogant look on his face, but I certainly didn't give a shit at that point in time. He held it out toward me, as if showing it off. I certainly didn't blame him.

"Ever had one this big, Baby?" he asked.

I took it in my hand, realizing that my hand couldn't encircle his circumference. How in the world was I going to accommodate him in my pussy? "No! You're huge!" I enthused.