Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what you got in yo hand, Baby?" He asked, that arrogant tone in his voice.

"Yeah. Yes, I do," I replied. "A big black cock!" I said this in a way that I thought would shock him, or at least tantalize him.

"For shizzle!" he laughed. "Nigger dick, Baby. You like it?"

I nodded and leaned forward to kiss the head, which was wet with his pre-seminal fluid. Pre-cum. I was eager to see if he tasted different than what I had experienced before. He didn't. Not that I could tell, anyway. I had read that men's cum tastes different, depending on their diets, but I doubted that pre-cum tasted different. (I still don't know!) I held it and encircled his huge head - bigger, by far, than what I had experienced - with my tongue.

"Oh, Baby, that feel good! You white bitches so good at suckin the nigger dick!" he groaned.

I got on the floor, on my knees, untied his shoes, removed his shoes and socks and his shorts. Now he was naked, in all his glory. I grasped his gargantuan male organ, squeezed the head, and a pearl of clear pre-cum appeared on the head. The opening into his glans looked to be much larger that Dad's or Jeff's. I could only imagine how much cum could spew out. I was, and had been, very, very turned on the entire time, but suddenly a bolt of pure lust rolled over me like a tidal wave. This man before me was the most perfect example of maleness that I had ever seen or could even imagine. I tried to insert the tip of my tongue into his pee-hole, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him.

"Baby, suck that nigger dick!" he begged.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but still had difficulty getting it around his incredibly big cock head. This just made me wilder with lust. I felt like an animal. I had to get this beautiful phallus into my mouth. I knew that throating him was an impossibility, though I deeply desired to do so. Still, I loved the thought. I reached under him and, for the first time, held his nuts. OH FUCK, THEY WERE MASSIVE! Way too big to get in my mouth, I realized. I just held them as I forced the head of his cock into my mouth. I was almost gagging, already, but I wasn't going to be deterred. I let his balls drop and, with both hands, grabbed his butt and pulled him toward me, forcing more of his big, beautiful, black cock into my eager, wet mouth.

"FUCK!" he whimpered. "Eat that nigger dick, Baby!"

"I moved my mouth up and down rapidly on the portion of his cock that I could fit into my mouth. It was wet and slick with my saliva. I was loving it, even though it was uncomfortable to keep my jaws open that wide for so long. I gagged, repeatedly, but I was so drunken with lust that I didn't even care.

Suddenly he pulled it out. "Gonna cum, Baby. You too good!" he whispered.

"Please give it back," I begged. "I want your cum!"

"No, Baby. We have other things to do," he laughed. He took my hand and helped me to my feet.

He indicated for me to lay down on the bed, laying cross-wise. He knelt and I almost came from the knowledge that this beautiful man was going to give me oral sex. He spread my legs wide, then kissed my stomach, inserting his thick tongue into my navel. FUCK. I may never have mentioned, but I am shaved, except for a tuft right above my pussy. He pushed his face into this sparse area of hair and sucked at it. He kissed my legs from the knees all the way down my thighs. Then he kissed the lips of my bald pussy. Then licked them, slowly, up one side and down the other. Then, taking my butt in his big hands, he licked my entire cuntal crease from bottom to top. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSS!" I screamed. "Oh, Lewis, that's so fucking good. Please, please, please..."

He did it again and got a similar reaction. I arched my back and fucked at his face as he began to lick and suck at my pussy and then my clit. I thought I would go into orbit. Could anything feel this good? I was close to orgasm, but he seemed to sense it and stopped abruptly.

"No, please!" I begged, practically in tears. "Don't stop, PLEASE! Eat me!" I cried.

He actually laughed as he stood, picked me up and turned me lengthwise in the bed. He stood beside the bed a moment, holding his now fully-erect member (FUCK IT WAS INCREDIBLE!)

"Baby, you about to be blacked. Is that what you want?"

"Wh... what?" I asked as I gazed at his magnificent member.

"This is yo last chance to back out, Miss Smith," he stated flatly. "You sure you want to be blacked? Cause you will never go back." He looked at me with a semi-serious expression.

"That's what I heard," I managed to say. "I want it. Just please go slow." I spread my legs like a wanton slut.

"I just want to make sure that we are on the same page here, Pamela... Miss Smith," he said, humor in his voice. "Tell me exactly what you want, in your own words."

I knew what he wanted me to say, so I said it, and I meant it. "I want that nigger dick, Lewis. Fuck me with that big black cock! Black me! Ruin me for other men. Make me a slut for black cock!!" I said as enthusiastically as I could.

He held his cock for a moment and asked, "Do I need to wear a condom? I brought them."

"No, I want bare nigger dick," I mewled, realizing that I was so eager that I sounded incredibly slutty.

Lewis mounted me, placing his giant cockhead at my entrance and shoving. "OHHHH, NO!! Go slow!" I yelled. Then, "I'm not very experienced. I've never had anyone near this big," I whispered.

"You guide it in," he suggested, kindly.

I reached down and guided him in place, then told him to push. I was very wet and the head popped in without a lot of pain. "Just go really slow, Lewis," I whispered.

Lewis began to very slowly push himself into me. I was moaning and groaning and, occasionally telling him to stop. He was stretching me so much that I felt like I might tear, but seconds after the pain signaled that he had gained another fraction of an inch, pure, unadulterated pleasure took its place.

Finally I whispered that I thought it was in as far as it would go. He started, too fast, drawing himself out and plunging back. That HURT!

"No, Lewis, go slow. Please!" To my surprise he stopped and, looking into my eyes, with over half of his gargantuan cock buried in my cuntal sheath. "Fuck me slow, Lewis," I said tenderly.

He kissed my mouth and I eagerly welcomed his tongue as he continued to slowly push himself inside me. When I thought he was in all the way, I reached down and felt at least 3 more inches of incredibly thick cock still outside my pussy. (Ladies, thickness is where it's at. Length is nice to look at and play with, but it is a waste when it comes to fucking.)

I came. Without warning, my body spasmed as I attempted to wrap my legs around his waist. "Oh, Lewis," I whined. "Your big black cock is so fucking good!"

Lewis pushed at me, feeding a tiny bit more of his horse cock deep into my body. I knew me must be hitting bottom. It was impossible for more cock to be shoved into my body, yet he continued to push and his thickness continued to stretch me deliciously. I grabbed his ass and arched myself toward him, trying to get more of his wonderful organ inside me, but it wouldn't go. There's only so much room in a woman's vagina.

This was not like making love with Daddy or Jeff. This was not emotional; it was biological. My body was eager to mate with this well-hung stud - eager to be bred by this fantastic human specimen. Our bodies were coded for this - to seek out the best of the species and to mate. He was breeding me. It hurt, but it felt good and, more than that, it was satisfying. I felt as though he was meeting some primordial need that I had. My only regret, as I lay spread wide under him, submitting to his incessant and insistent pounding, was that I wasn't at the time of month to be fertile. I thought how eager I would be to breed this perfect specimen of humanity when I was at my most fertile - how my body ached to carry his baby!!

His beautiful body was covered in a sheen of sweat. I eagerly licked at the sweat on his shoulders, swallowing it and licking more, savoring the salty flavor. I knew that, sooner or later, I would have the opportunity to drink his cum, the nectar of his prodigious nuts. They hung down much lower than my brother's or my dad's. They were breath-taking. I knew I would be willing to spend literal hours sucking and licking them. I looked forward to it.

This was fucking - not love; not romance - fucking. He continued to fuck me as I arched my body up at him, fucking back at him with every ounce of energy that I possessed. Did he never tire? He changed pace, but he never stopped. I moaned, almost constantly, unable to formulate words.

He looked in my eyes. "I knew I was gonna fuck you the first time I laid eyes on you, Baby. It was just a matter of time."

"I knew it too," I replied. "I tried to deny myself, but I couldn't!" I shook my head and kissed him again. "Give me you big black nigger dick, baby," I squealed.

As I said that he emitted a sound that sounded like a bull bellowing. "Ungrhhhhhhhh, baby! Take this nigger load!" As he pumped into me I could feel his cock as it spasmed. It felt like a fire hose pumping quarts of hot liquid into my body.

This feeling triggered another orgasm. "Oh, give me that nigger cum in my cunt!!" I cried.

We lay there, sated for, perhaps 30 minutes. By then, I wanted more. I wanted to ride him. I wanted to be taken from behind like an animal. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to do so many things to this perfectly-made man. I wanted to just look at him. To just play with his body. To lick him all over.

"I gotta go, baby," he said, abruptly.

"No, I want more!" I pouted. I didn't give a shit if I sounded like a slut.

"Not tonight, baby. My mama find me gone - she take a switch to me," he laughed.

I leaned toward him, kissing his mouth. I reached and grasped his flaccid, yet still impressive, cock. I wasn't going to be denied. I was now a slut for black cock and I wanted more. Now.

Much to my surprise, Lewis dressed, and left.