Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped into bed beside his mother and she turned to meet him, to embrace him, to kiss him deeply, profoundly.

"Hold me Jacob. Hold me," Rachel whispered.

Jacob embraced his mother, pulling her lovely body hard against his. He brought his lips to hers and waited. She pressed her lips against his, then their mouths opened and they kissed a long, loving, wonderful kiss.

"I hope you don't think this is wrong," Rachel began. "I mean, Uncle Joe just dying and all... but I needed to be held and... ."

"Shh. It's okay, Mom. I understand," Jacob said. He kissed her tenderly, then more passionately.

Rachel moaned as she slid her tongue against and around her son's tongue. She pressed her body hard against his. Her hands roamed over his shoulders and down his back to his firm buttocks.

First Aunt Edna, now Uncle Joe. Life was too short. She wanted to forget about death right now. She wanted to celebrate life.

"Take me, Jacob," she whispered hoarsely in his ear. Take me now."

Jacob's cock was already hard. He maneuvered himself between his mother's legs, which she spread wide for him. He kissed her passionately then reached down to position his cock at the entrance of her pussy. In the dark, shadow-dancing light coming from the stove he looked his mother in the face, barely able to make out her features, as he shoved his cock smoothly, deeply, fully into her pussy.

"Ahhh!" she gasped, "Jacob!"

And then he was fucking her, fucking his mother as he had done this morning. Only this time... this time, she wanted him to.

Her son's cock sliding so smoothly into her pussy and stretching it so wonderfully had almost brought Rachel to an orgasm... almost but not quite. But she knew that if she let herself go it wouldn't be long.

She brought her legs up, thighs wide apart, knees bent and felt the wickedly good pressure of her son's hips pressing down between her legs as he fucked her with long, slow strokes.

"Oh God yes, Jacob," Rachel whispered in his ear. "This feels so good. You cock feels so good fucking me." She bit her son's earlobe causing him to gasp from pain that was pleasure. "I love you, Jacob. I love you so much."

Jacob reared up to look his mother in the eyes. "God, Mom, you talk to me like that and you'll make me come too soon."

"I want you to come, baby. This morning you were so sweet, wanting me to come first. But now, baby, Jacob, my lover, my darling, I want you to come. I want to feel you fucking me and coming in my pussy. I want it so much."

What was a son to do but his mother's bidding. Jacob kissed Rachel hard on the mouth as he began fucking her with abandon.

My God, he thought, I'm living out the fantasy I've been dreaming about for years. I'm making love with my mother... and she loves it... she wants it. I love her so much. I love her so much. I love her... . And then the moment was upon him.

"Mom! Mom! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

"Yes my darling, yes. Come. Let it go. I want to feel you coming in me!" Rachel gasped. Her level of arousal just went to nine out of ten thinking, knowing, that her son was about to unleash a flood of his seed in her pussy... like he had in her mouth this morning. And, typically, a part of her mind reminded her to go to the pharmacy and get the morning after pill first thing tomorrow.

And then Jacob was grunting and groaning and his cock was pounding his mother's pussy fast and hard and Rachel cried out as her own orgasm took hold and flooded her being with intense and beautiful pleasure. She clung tightly to her son's body, biting his shoulder, as she was swept away in the beauty of the moment. All else faded from her mind and all that existed was Jacob and herself clinging to each other as their orgasms played out and then began to fade.

"Oh my, Jacob," Rachel said. "That was, that was... ." She took a deep breath and let it out. Her heart still beating hard. "That was fantastic," she finally got out. Then she laughed and took her son's face in her hands and gave him a delicious kiss that quickly turned from sweet and affectionate to deep and passionate.

She was surprised that kissing her son like that actually made her pussy spasm with pleasure. She was also surprised that making love to her son like that had felt so wonderful and had given her such a strong orgasm. Rachel mentally shook her head. This is incest, sex with my son, and yet it feels so good.

When they broke the kiss the first words out of Jacob's mouth were, "I love you, Mom." That earned him another, although less passionate, kiss.

"And I love you, too, Jacob."

He started to move to push back up off of his mother but Rachel stopped him.

"No, wait. I love feeling you over me... with your cock still in me." And she did.

Rachel realized how much she'd missed making love with a man now. Her son was a man, albeit a young one. He was strong and lean and smelled good to her. She loved the feeling of his hips pressing between her legs. She didn't even mind the sweat that he had worked up fucking her, she had worked up some of her own.

And then their situation seemed to magnify in her mind. It was like she was only now fully realizing what they were doing... her son fucking her, as she had just thought of it. Oh yes, her son had fucked her. She and her son had fucked. Willing fuckers, lovers together. Intentionally using the words fucking, fucked, and fuckers in her mind seemed to increase her awareness of what they were doing. They were making love, yes. They were having sex, yes. They were fucking, oh yes! She knew she was supposed to be horrified and guilty and ashamed, but she felt none of those emotions. She felt liberated and free and, yes, in love herself... in love with her son.

"Oh, baby, I love you so much," Rachel whispered before she kissed her son again, with passion, loving the feeling of his tongue, so wet and slick, twisting around hers, sucking on his mouth and having him suck on hers.

"You took me by surprise last night, darling," Rachel said when she pulled her lips from his, "when you told me you were in love with me. You literally took me by surprise this morning when I was half under the bed with my naked ass sticking up in the air. And now I find that I've fallen in love with you and that, too, takes me by surprise, Jacob.

"You said you think we can make this work out. How? How exactly can we remain lovers and carry on with our lives?"

Jacob was surprised himself at his mother's declaration of her love for him as a lover. He was also delighted. He kissed his mother again.

When he broke the kiss he pushed his body up, pulling his nearly flaccid cock wetly out of his mother's pussy. "One minute, Mom, he said as he got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Rachel heard the water running and a couple of moments later Jacob came out of the bathroom with a damp cloth and a hand towel. He got up on the bed on his knees.

"Open up, Mom," he indicated her legs. When she did he used the damp cloth to wipe up the semen that was now beginning to leak out of her pussy, then he folded the hand towel and pressed it firmly against his mother's vagina, after which she closed her legs.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you," Rachel smiled warmly at her son.

"You're welcome. I didn't want you to sleep in the wet spot."

Jacob turned his body and tossed the wadded up wash cloth at the open bathroom door. It landed with a plop just inside on the tiles.

"Jacob!" Rachel said, but she was laughing.

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll get it later."

Turning back to his mother he slid his body over hers, straddling her legs. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips then laid his body down beside her on her right side and braced his head up on his hand. He took a deep breath, then let it out.

"I hope you don't think me crass, Mom, for thinking about the future... ."

"What?" Rachel said. "Of course not... ."

"Shh, Mom," Jacob put a finger to his mother's lips. "Let me explain."

"Mom, we both knew that Uncle Joe wasn't long for this world. And now, of course, he's gone sooner than we thought. I am sincerely sorry because I really loved Uncle Joe. He was so good to me and so good for me and taught me so much.

"But more to the point, with his passing you will inherit this house and, basically, the factory, too. I'm sure there will be stocks and bonds in there also. And I'm sure I'll inherit the boat."

The boat was a 1986 forty foot Bayfield ketch. It was a beautiful two-masted sailboat that was rigged for single-hand sailing. Uncle Joe had bought it from the original owner years ago and rename it the Edna May, after his wife, Rachel and Jacob's Aunt Edna. The boat and sailing the Great Lakes was Uncle Joe's only hobby and he loved it dearly. He started taking Jacob out—much to Rachel's consternation, insisting on going along for most of the trips—when he was only three-years-old.

Every spring Uncle Joe would take the boat out of dry dock storage and prepared it for the summer sailing season. He taught Jacob everything about the boat and sailing. By the time Jacob was thirteen he could handle the boat all by himself. He loved it and sailing as much as his uncle Joe.

"Okay?" Rachel said. A small frown furrowed her brow. She wasn't sure if she was following where her son was going.

"Mom, are you wedded to this house," he said with a slight smile, "so to speak that is?"

Rachel caught the innuendo and smiled, too. "No. I mean, I love this house. It was Aunt Edna and Uncle Joe's, but it's so big."

"And are you totally, uh, dedicated to running the business?"

"No," she said slowly.

"Do you love these long, cold Chicago winters?"

Now Rachel laughed. Snow was okay, once in a while, but she hated the long cold winters and loved it when they, the whole family, had taken vacations to Florida or the Virgin Islands.

"You know the answer to that, sweetie."

"Okay, so, when everything is straightened out, when we come into our inheritances, why don't you sell the house and the business. That should bring in several millions of dollars. Then we can pack up our personal belongings and put them in storage, pack a couple of bags and sail the Edna May down to the Caribbean and look for a place to resettle."

One year Jacob and Uncle Joe took an extra long vacation and sailed through the Great Lakes, up the Saint Lawrence Seaway and out to the Atlantic Ocean, rounding Nova Scotia and stopping at Halifax before heading back. It had been an educational and exciting trip for both of them.

Rachel didn't say anything for awhile, looking into her son's earnest eyes, mentally going over what he had just suggested.

"And," Jacob continued, "where ever we go we could, uh, you know, go as husband and wife." He gave his mother a searching look.

"But, Jacob, I'm fourteen years older than you."

"And only look, maybe, six or seven years older than me... maybe even less."

It was true that Rachel was often thought to be in her late twenties at most.

Rachel beamed and blushed and pulled her son down for another kiss, a long, wet, delicious, horny-making kiss.

His hands began roaming over her body. Her left hand went down to his crotch to capture his cock, which was quickly becoming hard again.

Rachel pulled her lips from her son's mouth. "Mmm, I love kissing you." And she did. Now that she had accepted this incestuous affair she was enjoying every aspect of it and kissing her son was a big enjoyment to her.

She was stroking her son's hard cock now, anticipating how it would feel inside her pussy again. "Okay, darling, I think what you've proposed is basically sound. Yeah, I wouldn't mind sailing away to the Caribbean to make a new life there. And yeah, we should be—well, really, will be—financially independent. But are we just going to be on a life-long vacation? That sounds boring... I mean, okay for a month or two, but then I, and you too, will have to find something to do or we'll go crazy."

"Right you are, dear." Jacob kissed his mother lightly on the lips. "We could set up a business to take people on charter sailing cruises around the Caribbean, maybe teach them how to sail. What'd you think?"

"It has possibilities," Rachel said with a mischievous smile. Then she slid down the bed and took her son's cock in her mouth, sucking on it firmly at first, hearing him groan with pleasure, then running her saliva slick tongue around and around the glans before taking him deep into her mouth again and sucking up and down on his thick, hard cock. She reached between her legs and pulled the hand towel out and tossed it behind her to the floor.

"Wait," Jacob breathed. He pulled away from his mother and turned his body around. "Get on top of me. I want to lick your pussy while you suck my cock."

"But Jacob, you just... . I mean my pussy and...?"

"Did you or did you not take a load of my cum in your mouth this morning, Mom. And did you or did you not swallow it? I guess it can't be poison then, eh? I'm not gay, Mom, but it is my cum from my body... like my saliva only different. What's left in your pussy right now isn't going to bother me one bit. Hell, Mom, I'd gladly lick my cum from your pussy anytime. And right now I want to lick your pussy, cum or no cum, while you suck my cock. Okay?"

"Well okay," Rachel laughed at her son's irrefutable logic. But also, a thrill of passion and excitement ran through Rachel's body just hearing her son talk like that... wanting to lick her pussy after having just fucked it.

"Great idea," she said. She was totally sexually aroused again. She wanted to suck her son's cock while he licked her pussy. Oh yes! But then she wanted him to fuck her again. Tell him, she told herself.

"Great idea, Jacob. I, I... want to suck your cock while you lick my pussy. But don't come. I want your beautiful cock fucking my pussy again."

Had his mother been sucking his cock when she told him that, Jacob figured it would have excited him so much he would have come right then and there. But, of course, if she'd been sucking his cock, her mouth would have been full and she couldn't have said anything. He laughed to himself at his silly thoughts. But the thought that his mother wanted him to fuck her again and said so openly was the thought that excited him the most.

Rachel straddled her son's face and lowered her pussy to his mouth as she leaned down to take his cock in her mouth. She gave out a long pleasurable moan as her son began to lick and suck on her pussy.

For the next several moments the only sounds in the bedroom were the crackle and pop of the fire, heavy breathing, and the occasion gasp or moan as Jacob or Rachel did something that felt particularly good to the other.

Jacob was getting close to coming. He pulled his mouth from his mother's pussy. "Stop, Mom. Stop. It's getting too intense."

Rachel quickly pulled her mouth off her son's cock and just as quickly maneuvered around, reversing her body to end up straddling her son's hips. Her very wet pussy pressed Jacob's cock down flat over his belly. It felt delightful to her, feeling the hard, thick shaft spreading her labia.

She bent down to give her son a big wet kiss that lasted for several moments. She was so damned turned on right now that even just kissing Jacob was making her moan with pleasure, or maybe it was the fact that her hips were moving her hot, wet pussy lips up and down on her son's ever so hard cock.

Rachel pushed herself up straight and looked down at her son with a wickedly sexual smile. "Do you mind if I'm on top, darling?"

"Not at all, darling. In fact, I'd love that. I'd love watching you fuck me." He gave his mother his own wickedly sexual smile. "But stop moving for a second or two and let my cock settle down or I'll be coming way too soon."

"Okay," Rachel said and stopped rubbing her pussy over her son's cock. And then she raised her hands to her breasts to squeeze them hard, raised her face to the ceiling then looked back down into her son's eyes and gave him a wicked grin. "Ooo, yes baby! Momma's going to fuck you. Momma's going to fit your big hard cock in her tight little pussy and sit down on it all the way."

Rachel was shocked at what she was saying and how she was saying it, but she was totally caught up in having incestuous sex with her son. And what she was saying and how she was saying it increased her sexual stimulation, her sexual arousal. At the same time she could see her words were having a similar effect on Jacob.

Rachel raised up a bit and used her right hand to position the head of her son's cock at her vaginal opening. She was looking at her son. He looked up at her for a second then focused on his mother's pussy and his cock. Rachel released her hold on her son's cock and lowered her hips to shove her son's cock balls-deep into her pussy. She sighed and moaned at the lovely feeling of his thickness spreading her and of his length filling her so wonderfully.

"Jesus, Mom," Jacob breathed, "that was... wonderful." The sight of his mother sitting her pussy down on his cock driving it deep inside her pussy inflamed his mind with pure lust. He had fucked other girls—women—but none of them had ever done that... at least not with the overt sensual sexuality that his mother had just done it. That was a new sexual experience to him and he loved it. He also realized that his mother was a much more sexual person than he had originally thought she was.

"You liked that, Jacob, watching me sit on your cock?" Rachel asked. It was a rhetorical question. She closed her eyes and began to rise and fall on her son's absolutely delightful cock, fucking it in and out of her tight, slick pussy.

"Ooo, yes! Oh Jacob, you feel so good in me." Rachel wailed as she continued to work her pussy up and down on her son's cock.

Jacob was loving what his mother was doing. God it felt so good. He had a desire to roll her over onto her back and fuck her good and hard, but he restrained himself. She was enjoying what she was doing, that was obvious, and she was in control. He didn't mind that at all. He did curl his body up and reached for his mother's breasts.

Rachel moaned again as Jacob began to massage her tits and to pinch and tug on her nipples.

"Bite my nipples, Jacob. Suck on them and bite them," she said in a hoarse, breathy voice.

Jacob raised his torso up farther and brought his mouth to his mother's right breast and sucked in her pretty pink nipple. He ran his tongue around it then he bit it gently at first, not wanting to hurt her.

"Harder, darling, bite it harder," Rachel said as she pushed her breast forward, hard against her son's mouth.

Jacob bit his mother's nipple harder then pulled back on it. His right hand was pinching and tugging on her left nipple as hard as he could.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss!" Rachel wailed. And then she was convulsing, falling forward against her son, her hips fucking the base of his wonderful cock against her clitoris as she came and came and came.

Wow, Jacob thought, Mom's really, but really, a hot sexy woman.

Jacob embraced his mother, pulled her down on top of him, held her tightly as the last of her orgasm pulsed through her body. He kissed her ear and whispered how much he loved her, how beautiful she was, and how he would never leave her, ever. He could actually feel her heart beating hard in her chest.

After a few moments Rachel pushed herself up, bracing herself on her arms.

She gave Jacob a quick double eye brow raise and grinned at him. "Wow! That was great." Then she leaned down to kiss her son passionately, thinking how wonderful it was to kiss him, to taste his mouth, his tongue. Again, as it had done before, her pussy contracted from the delicious pleasure she was taking in kissing her son. Or maybe it was the fact that his still hard cock pulsed and twitched in her orgasmically sensitive vagina while they were kissing.