Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob had been propped up on his elbows watching his mother giving him a great blow job and wishing he could just come in her mouth. He gave her a quizzical look.

"I want you to come in my mouth. I really liked doing that yesterday morning. It excited me so much and I'm getting butterflies in my stomach thinking about doing it again. Then I want you to lick my pussy like you did and make me come that way. Then, hopefully, you'll be hard again and we can fuck because, darling, I really do want to feel your beautiful cock fucking me."

Jacob gave his mother a big grin. His wish had been granted. "Oh hell yes, Mom... er, Rachel!"

Rachel laughed at his verbal slip.

Jacob reached down to take his mother by her upper arms and pull her up and onto his body. He kissed her on the mouth hard and hugged her tightly.

"I like that idea, sweetheart," Jacob said as he pulled his lips from his mother's.

"Well don't forget to let me know how you really feel," Rachel said with another laugh. She gave her son a quick kiss on the lips and repositioned herself between his legs and began sucking his cock with renewed vigor.

She really did feel that certain excited feeling in her stomach people called having butterflies. Yesterday morning she'd sucked Jacob's cock and swallowed his cum because... well, he'd given her such pleasure with his mouth and she wanted to do something equally good for him in return. But she'd felt pressed for time and didn't want to have to clean up her pussy from his cum. Today, she was sucking his cock for the pure pleasure of giving her son pleasure with her mouth and because she was now absolutely turned on by the fact that this was her son's cock she was sucking and that she loved him so very much. This was incest and she didn't give a damn. In fact, she was absolutely loving it.

She was excited by the fact that soon this beautiful, hard shaft of man meat, her son's cock, would be spitting his tasty, thick cream into her mouth once again. Rachel was anticipating that, her pussy getting wetter by the second just from thinking about it.

Even though Rachel had limited sexual experience with men, she did have some experience with one of her lovers coming in her mouth. She didn't like it then, thought it was disgusting. But yesterday morning she had made a conscious decision not to gag on it and run to the bathroom to spit it out. And, when Jacob had come in her mouth—not a lot of taste to it, more thick, slick texture than anything, just a little acrid and biting at the top of her throat—it hadn't seemed so bad. In fact, she had swished it around in her mouth a bit before swallowing it. It hadn't been as bad as she had remembered it. In fact, it had gone down easily and had even given her a visceral thrill that she had actually swallowed her son's tasty cum.

Now, she wanted to do it again. She was excited about it. She wanted to see if she could do it on a regular or, at the very least, semi-regular basis. She wanted to please her son and wanted him to come in her mouth. She wanted to taste his essence, relish it, swallow it, and enjoy it.

Rachel was ready to swallow every last drop of her son's cum. Her body shivered with excitement from performing this very intimate sexual act of sucking her son's cock, excitedly waiting for the eventual outcome.

"Oh God yes! Oh, Rachel, your mouth feels so good on my cock."

Jacob's words stirred Rachel and made her moan from deep in her throat... a throat that was about to get splashed with all the semen her son was about to shoot into her mouth.

"That's it! That's it!" Jacob cried out and then he was gasping and groaning and his cock was shooting pulse after pulse of his thick, hot cum into his mother's sucking mouth. His body was literally shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. His eyes were unfocussed and his eyelids fluttering. After several seconds the tension left his body and he sank back into the mattress.

Rachel hadn't swallowed yet. She was holding her son's cum in her mouth. She swished it around, tasting it, feeling it... liking it, loving it. Then she swallowed it and smacked her lips and smiled. Yes, she liked Jacob coming in her mouth. She loved having her son's cum in her mouth and loved swallowing it.

Rachel looked down to see more of her son's cum seeping out of the end of his cock. "Ooo! Here's some more," she said as she sucked it up between her lips. She squeezed her son's cock and ran her hand up and down it a couple of times and more cum started to ooze out, cum that she quickly slurped up.

Jacob was laughing now. "Oh wow, Mo..., uh, Rachel, do you really like my cum?"

She looked up at him, both hand on his slowly deflating cock. She gave him a big, toothy grin. "Yeah, darling. I love it. You can come in my mouth anytime you want."

"Come here," Jacob said as he reached down for his mother. She slid up over her son's body.

Jacob took his mother's face in his hands. "You're more amazing and wonderful than I could have imagined, Rachel." With that, he pulled her down for a long, wet kiss.

Rachel spread her legs and wriggled her pussy over what was left of Jacob's subsiding erection. Her hands had automatically moved under his shoulders and behind his head to press and hold his lips tightly against hers.

Finally they broke the kiss. They were both panting a little.

"Rachel. Rachel. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you so very, very much, more than I have words to describe."

Rachel felt such a surge of loving emotion that she pressed her face into Jacob's neck. She was on the verge of crying. Then she raised her head and looked her son directly in the eyes. "And I love you with all my heart and soul. And I love you so very, very much, also."

Mother and son, lovers and de facto husband and wife by mutual consent kissed each other several times, sweet, loving, affectionate kisses.

Rachel rested her head against her son's chest and took in a deep breath. She could hear his heart beating in his chest. She let her body rest completely on his and he took it easily. It felt so good to be laying on him like this, listening to his heart beat, feeling his warm skin against hers, feeling his strong arms around her. She started crying.

"Rachel?" Jacob cried out with concern.

Rachel lifted her head to look at her son. She shook her head slightly. There were tears on her cheeks. "I'm happy, son... uh, Jacob... darling." She smiled, darling sounded right to her. "I'm so happy and this... this feels so good, so right... so natural."

Jacob smiled. "Yes, my love, it does." He hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

Rachel laid her head back down on her son's chest.

"But now it's time for me to give you pleasure, sweetheart," Jacob said as he gently rolled his mother off to his right.

He got up on his hands and knees over her then lowered his head down to give her a quick kiss on the mouth before moving backwards to position and lower himself between her thighs, which she now spread open for him.

Jacob began licking his mother's sexual crevice lightly with the tip of his tongue. He nuzzled his nose in her closely cropped pubic hair above her clitoris. She did a bikini wax in the summer but otherwise didn't shave or wax her pubes. She smelled like a clean, healthy woman and he loved that smell, even more so now, because this was his mother's pussy whose fragrance he was inhaling.

Rachel stroked her son's head lightly with both hands. The tip of his tongue was just teasing her and she pushed her pussy up towards Jacob's mouth.

"Lick me, Jacob. Lick me good and suck on me, too," Rachel whispered.

Jacob smiled to himself as he began to more earnestly lick his mother's pussy—long, broad-tongued strokes from the bottom to the top. Just like inhaling her scent, he now fully tasted her pussy. It was slightly tangy and he loved it, relished it.

"Ohhh, yes, baby! That's it! That's good!" Rachel moaned.

She moved her hands from Jacob's head to her pussy and spread her lips wide as her son kept licking up and down her pussy with strokes that were neither too fast nor too slow. His tongue tip almost, but not quite flicked her clitoris at the top of the stroke.

"Oh yes, darling! Oh, Jacob, don't stop. Don't stop," Rachel cried out.

Her son's tongue and lips on her pussy felt so damned good. Rachel was getting very aroused very quickly.

"Ahh! Ahh!" She gasped as Jacob bunched up the first three fingers of his right hand and carefully worked then into her vaginal opening. He began fucking them in and out, matching the speed of his tongue licking her pussy lips.

Rachel couldn't hold still. She wiggled her hips, pressed her pussy up and down against her son's mouth and fingers. Her sexual tension was building higher and higher. She placed her hand back on Jacob's head and pressed him down just a bit harder against her wanton and desirous pussy.

Her head was pressed back on a pillow. She was breathing deeply and her eyes were closed, concentrating on what delightful pleasure her son's mouth and fingers were giving her. And then she felt that wonderful surge of energy in her lower abdomen that immediately preceded her orgasms. She raised her head and shoulders up to look and see the amazing sight of her son making love to her pussy with his mouth and fingers. Her son! Who she loved so very much. The sight of what he was doing added to just how damned good it felt and was enough to push her over and into the abyss of orgasm.

Rachel gave out one great cry of "Yesssss!" and then her hands were pressing Jacob's face down hard against her pussy and her hips were undulating, rubbing her pussy up and down over her son's mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooh!" Rachel voiced her pleasure as her body shuddered and shook with the intensity of her climax.

Jacob couldn't smile, not with his face being smashed into his mother's heaving pussy, but mentally he was grinning from ear-to-ear. This was the second time in two days that he had performed oral sex on his mother, bringing her to orgasm. He loved it. He loved the smell of her sweet pussy, as well as the taste of it. He loved how it produced copious amounts of its natural lubricant so his fingers—and later his cock—could fuck her so smoothly. And he loved how his mother had really gotten off on it both times. God! he thought, I could do this every day, all day long.

Rachel stopped heaving her hips. She was panting and her body twitched a couple of times. Jacob raised his face from her wetness and extracted his fingers from her pussy. When he did so, Rachel moaned.

His fingers were nearly dripping wet with his mother's vaginal juices. He gathered his knees under his torso and pushed himself up to a kneeling position with his left hand and arm, to sit back on his heels. Rachel opened her eyes and saw Jacob sucking each of his three fingers into his mouth, cleaning them off, one at a time. Her eyes widened in surprise.

Jacob laughed. "Well, darling, my tongue lapped up plenty of your juices before I got my fingers in your pussy. I'd hate to waste any."

Rachel laughed, too. "Like me letting you come in my mouth and swallowing, eh?"

Jacob had the last finger in his mouth. He raised his eyebrow and answered with an "mmm-hmm."

He then lowered his body over his mother, holding it up with straight arms. He moved his hips and positioned his cock. It had gotten very hard while he was licking his mother's pussy, a pussy he was now ready to fuck once again. He pressed the head down against Rachel's clitoris. Her clitoris was still very sensitive and this made her gasp and twitch a little.

"I take it you enjoyed my making love to you with my mouth as much as I enjoyed you sucking my cock."

Rachel gave her son a mischievous smile. "Maybe more."

Jacob lowered himself to his elbows, pressing his belly and chest against hers. He kissed her. Their lips met and molded to each other and their tongues did their dance around each other inside their mouths.

While they were in the middle of the kiss, Jacob shifted his hips and his cock head slid down off of his mother's clitoris, through her wet labia and ended up right at her vaginal opening. Without hesitating he carefully and smoothly shoved the whole length of his cock as deep into his mother pussy as he could.

Rachel instantly pulled her lips away from Jacob's and hugged his body tightly to hers as she sucked in a big gasping breath of air before letting it out.

"Ohhhhhh, Jacob!" she cried.

Jacob had his mouth by his mother's ear. "I love you, Rachel. I love how you suck my cock and swallow my cum. I love your pussy, how it smells and tastes when I lick and suck on it. I love fucking you, how tight and wet you are. I love your eyes. I love your nose. I love your mouth. I love your chin. I love your breasts and how sensitive your nipples are. I love your belly. I love your legs. I love your butt. I love every bit of you and I love everything about you. Rachel, darling, I love you so very, very much." And he kept fucking her as he was saying all this.

Rachel made some inarticulate noises in her throat. She bit down on Jacob's shoulder and her fingernails dug into his back as her hips heaved up against his... and she was coming again.

"Ahhh!" She finally found her voice. "Yesss! Fuck me Jacob! Fuck me!" And then she was sobbing and her body was convulsing with pleasure.

Jacob stopped fucking his mother after a couple of seconds. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting, rhythmically, strongly on his cock, which he kept buried deep inside her.

Damn! he thought, as he realized what an effect his totally sincere protestation of his love for his mother had upon her... while in a highly aroused sexual state of mind, of course.

Then Jacob began fucking his mother again, starting slowly, but picking up speed. He was now so damned turned on about making his mother come so soon again that he knew he wouldn't last too long.

Rachel's orgasm hadn't fully passed when her son began fucking her again. She knew almost immediately that he was going to make her climax again... if only he would fuck her hard and fast long enough.

"Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!" Rachel repeated over and over again as her son's cock flashed in and out of her pussy, stretching it, filling, feeling oh so wonderful. She had her feet flat on the bed, thighs wide apart, her arms around his back with her fingers wrapped over his shoulders, and was urging her hips up to help his cock penetrated her as deeply as it could go.

Her mouth was by his ear. "Oh Jacob! Yes, darling, I love you. I love you so much. And, oh my darling you feel so good fucking me, your body, your arms, your... your cock.

Oh Jacob, my darling! Fuck me! I need to feel you coming. I want to feel you coming in me again."

With a great groan Jacob started his orgasm. His cock began emptying his thick and sticky semen deep in his mother's pussy one ejaculation after another of exquisite pleasure, shooting out of the end of his cock with great force. The delightful feeling of those orgasmic contractions, affecting his cock and balls and muscles he didn't even know his had, sent his mind away for a moment to the land of sexual bliss.

Rachel felt her son's body tense up, heard him groaning loudly, felt his cock pounding in and out of her pussy even harder and immediately began coming again, herself, crying out from the sheer delightful pleasure of making love with such a wonderful loving man... her son.

Both mother and son were now perspiring freely. They were panting and breathing deeply as the last of the exquisitely gratifying pleasure left their bodies. Then they were laughing and saying "Oh wow!" at the same time which made them laugh again.

They hugged each other tightly and kissed and kissed and kissed, not seeming to get enough of each other's mouths or tongues.

Jacob gave his mother one final kiss then rolled off of her to lay quiescently beside her. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, then another, as his breathing slowed down and became regular.

Rachel reached for her son's hand, found it, and grasped it in a strong grip, which he returned.

"My, my, Jacob! I've never had such good sex in my life."

"Neither have I, Rachel," Jacob said. He turned onto his side and ran the tip of his index finger ever so lightly around his mother's left nipple.

"Ooo," was all she said.

Jacob then leaned over to take his mother's nipple in his mouth to suck on it then bite it firmly as he pulled his head back.

"Oh, baby!" Rachel breathed. His teeth tugging on her nipple was only a little painful, but it was a sexually exciting pain. She could feel an arrow of pleasure shoot from her nipple straight down to her pussy making it spasm with pleasure. It felt delightful but she pushed her son away.

"That feels so good, darling. But we both need to take showers... ."

Jacob grinned. "Together, right, Rachel?"

She laughed. "But of course darling. But not too much fooling around. After our showers we need to get dressed, get something to eat—I don't know about you but I'm starving.

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I'm starving too."

"And we need to get to the funeral home by eleven."

The mention of the funeral home put a necessary damper on the fun Rachel and Jacob had been having.

"Rachel, do you think this is wrong... . Us enjoying ourselves so much right after Uncle Joe died."

Rachel thought about it for a few minutes. "After my last failed attempt at love I told Aunt Edna that I was through with men. She sat me down and had a long talk with me. She tried to convince me to keep trying, that there were good men out there... that weren't married, lying, cheating bastards. Only, she didn't say it exactly like that."

Jacob laughed.

"In the course of our talk, and it was a long one, she told me that sex for the sake of sex was not a bad thing. And that if I wasn't going to look for the right man that I should, well, you know, learn to please myself. She actually gave me the address of her—well I guess I should say—hers and Uncle Joe's favorite porn shop.

"I was, well, scandalized. But she laughed it off and told me that "toys" and movies can be a part of a happily married couple's sex life, as well as nearly necessary for a single girl. She let on, without saying anything specific, that she and Uncle Joe had a rich and satisfying sex life.

"It took me a couple of weeks to work up the courage to go to that porn shop. But if it was Aunt Edna's favorite, I thought, it couldn't be bad. And it wasn't. It was well-lit, not in a sleazy part of town. I saw middle-class men and women there. And the clerks were all very kind and helpful.

"The first time there I was kind of lost and I really didn't know what I was looking for. I went back several times, experimenting with different things, until I finally got to where I knew what I really wanted in the ways of toys and how to best please myself. And before all the internet sex there is today, I also learned which videos I like the best. Solo sex, well at least for me, was mostly about the right mental images with just enough of physical stimulation to get the job done, so to speak. Of course, the stimulation of a good video helped, too. There are some things I've seen women do that I wouldn't even attempt. But I could do it, vicariously in my mind, while watching the video.

"But you asked me if having sex and enjoying ourselves, you and I, the day after Uncle Joe died was wrong. I don't think so. Other than the fact that we're committing incest, which I think probably would shock both Uncle Joe and Aunt Edna, we are starting down a path very similar to both of them."

Rachel paused to look her son directly in the eyes. "We're starting down the path to a lifelong, committed relationship of love and that, with us, as with Uncle Joe and Aunt Edna as she explained it to me, includes enjoying each other physically... and often.

1...45678...18