Taking My Mum's Place

Story Info
A son tries to get his Dad back on his feet.
1.6k words
4.44
40k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the clothes laid out on the bed, I couldn't believe I was even thinking about trying them on. Red and black lingerie, stockings and suspenders, revelling dresses, and slutty skirts. My Mum had run off with some big business co-worker and had left all her belongings behind. Dad didn't have the heart to throw them away. It was so hard seeing him so depressed over the last year. He was devastated by Mum leaving and hadn't even come close to recovering.

He had always been my best friend growing up, a stay-at-home dad for my sister and me. He did everything at home while Mum walked all over him. Even now, he was working all hours to put food on the table and me and my sister through college.

I started coming up with a plan. My Dad needed confidence and someone to treat him like he deserved. He would never go out dating on his own, and he had no time to make new friends. So I knew it needed to be me.

Luckily, I had definitely gotten my looks from my mother; I was short for a guy with soft feminine features. I had narrow shoulders, wide hips, and, as my friends had made sure to point out, a huge ass. People always mistook me for a girl from behind.

I knew I still needed a few weeks to prepare, practice with makeup and heels and work on my voice. Not without mentioning planning the perfect at-home dinner date for my Dad.

I worked on everything for weeks in secret, but the perfect opportunity came eventually. My sister Sarah was staying with a friend, and I knew exactly when Dad would be home from work.

The candles were lit, dinner was ready on the table, and the lights were dimmed. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the door open.

'Sara? Eli? Why is it so dark in here?'

I could hear my Dad shrug off his coat and make his way down the hall. I frantically fixed my dress and smoothed my hair, too scared to glance in the mirror in case my lipstick was off.

Finally, my Dad stood in the doorway.

'Suzie...?' he barely said it in a whisper, but I could see his mouth form my mother's name. I must have looked just like her.

I coughed gently. 'It's Ellie, actually.' I couldn't have been more nervous, but my voice didn't even break. Dad just stood there, holding his briefcase, stunned. All those hours practising in heels paid off as I sashayed towards him. 'I'll take your case. Dinner already on the table. Why don't you go and freshen up?' Before my stunned Dad could respond, I gave him a peck on the cheek, grabbed his briefcase and moved back towards the kitchen, making sure to sway my hips and stick my ass out with every step.

I didn't look behind me, but I let out a huge breathe of relief as I heard my Dad go up the stairs.

I sat and waited for my Dad.

I started to worry that he would never come down the stairs. Had I ruined our relationship? Did he think I was some weirdo?

I jumped in my seat as I heard him make his way back down the stairs. He had changed. He was wearing his best shirt, hastily ironed and he had shaved for the first time in too long.

'Please have a seat. Dinner and dessert are ready.'

The food was wonderful, even if I do say so myself. However, the conversation did take some time. My Dad was very nervous at first, looking down at his food, only taking quick glances at me. But after the first course, he started to open up. We talked about everything, his past, his future, how he felt and what he wanted to change.

As we talked, I made sure our legs touched, I couldn't help giggling when he blushed, my foot running up and down his calf.

I knew what I wanted to say next, I didn't know how my Dad would feel about it; a meal was one thing, but I wanted things to go further, much further. I just had to hope Dad felt the same.

'I'll clean up. Why don't you head to the bedroom.'

Dad looked at me sharply, clearly shocked. I decided to just go for it.

'No, no, I'll do the cleaning up. Head upstairs. I'll join you.'

My foot ran a little further up his leg.

'I... err. I mean, if you are sure?'

'I'm more than sure.'

I cleared the table as Dad went upstairs, my hands were shaking, and I could already feel a bulge in my panties, I had fantasied about this for weeks, and it was finally going to happen.

After I finished cleaning the dishes, I found my Dad still standing in the bedroom. He looked so handsome and so nervous. I walked towards him, stopping when I could feel his breath on my face.

'We don't have to do this, tonight was so lovely, I haven't felt so happy in months. I-'

'I want to be this for you, Daddy.' I blushed.

'Are you sure?'

'Touch me.'

Shaking, I felt his hand brush my hair. His breath caught as I leaned into it. His other hand traced my jawline. I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

'When was the last time you had sex?'

'I.. err... Ellie...'

'Touch me more. I'm your's Daddy.'

I jumped in surprise as his big hands grabbed my ass, and I let out a little yelp as he squeezed. I didn't expect him to be so rough.

I didn't expect to like it so much.

'Sorry! Was that too-?'

'No! No... you can be as rough as you want.' I placed my hands on top of his and squeezed as hard as I could, showing him what I wanted. I could see his eye widen, and he grunted as he took handfuls of my ass, pushing the cheeks together, pawing at them before giving me a spank. I melted then and knew that I needed more, knew that I would never be Eli again. My Daddies hands had made me Ellie.

As he pushed us together, I could feel how hard he was. My hands moved towards his belt.

'Ellie...' he moaned. Fearing protest, I shut him up with a kiss. As soon as our lips met, his tongue dived into my mouth. As we made out, I undid his belt and dropped his trousers.

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. I knew he had to take the lead. Daddy needed to take charge.

He stood stunned for a moment, but he then slowly took his boxers off. His cock was hard and twitching above me. I let a bead of saliva fall from my mouth; it ran down into the red bra I was wearing. My Dad groaned. He let the tip of his cock touch my lips, and he slowly pushed it in further. It tasted so good. Soon I gaged as he hit the back of my throat. I began to bob up and down. I tried to get deeper and deeper, I was desperate to please, each of my dads moans urged me on. Not wanting him to cum too quickly, I kissed my way down his shaft. My tongue swirled around his balls as I struggled to get them both in my mouth. I felt his hands grab my head.

'Stand up.' It wasn't a question. Not a suggestion either, it was a command.

My face dripping with spit and pre-cum I stood before my Daddy. Grabbing fistfuls of my dress, he ripped it clear in one motion, the buttons clattering to the floor. I yelped in surprise. Daddy could see the lingerie I was wearing, my mums. My cock rock hard, peaking over the edge of the panties, precum leaking from it. There was no asking permission now, no shaking hands. Daddy swept me off my feet and, with a growl, threw me onto the bed.

Tonight wasn't the time for foreplay, I knew what my man needed. There would be other nights. So I got up onto all fours and stuck my ass up, back arching. 'Please fuck me...'

I felt his hand push my red panties aside, panties that my Mum must have worn. Daddies thick cock slid up and down my cheeks. He pushed them together and groaned.

'Please don't tease me...'

Daddies hard cock pressed against me, a moment of resistance before its hardness entered me. I bit down on my hand as he moaned in pleasure. I had used dildos before, but nothing so big, my body began to react on its own, and it didn't take long for the pain to turn to pleasure. His hands had an iron grip on my hips as he pounded me. The room was filled with a wet slapping, and I could feel my ass jiggling. I knew this was a primal lust fucking. My Dad needed this. He needed to own and dominate me. He needed to be in charge. But, most of all, he needed to fuck the brains out of someone, I couldn't have been happier it was me.

My cock had bounced free of my panties as was slapping against my stomach, I felt like I cum from just the fucking I was receiving.

'Fill me... fill me, daddy, please cum.'

'Daddy is going to cum, baby, fuck you feel so good.'

It felt so warm, each spurt erupting from his cock and filling me, each thrust pushing his load deeper. I was his, Daddies cum slut.

Legs shaking, I collapsed underneath him. He rolled off me and took me into his arms.

We laid there for hours. The candles burning low.

'I love you, Daddy'.