Taking on all Cummers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about Cassie sitting up in the audience watching, her pussy wet as her fantasy unfolded before her. I pictured her wet panties, and her hot, wet, swollen pussy aching to be licked and fucked. Mmm, I so wanted to break out of this room and fuck her until she screamed.

The image of fucking Cassie to a screaming orgasm was enough to push me over the edge. I started to tense up, and shake. Candy took her cock out of my mouth, and replaced it with her tongue. The woman stroking my cock, put her mouth over the tip, and whoever it was fucking my ass started pumping faster and deeper. I Screamed into Candy's mouth and pushed my ass back hard against the cock. My cock throbbed and spurted out what must've been the biggest load ever. The mouth around the tip caught every drop, and then pulled away, and I heard shuffling as it's owner stood up.

It was Nina, she moved in front of me and pushed Candy out of the way. She stood before me face to face, looked intently in my eyes, and stuck out her tongue. It was covered in my cum. She took a finger of it and smeared some on my face, then grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me forcing my cum into my mouth and down my throat. As she did this, Jill pulled her cock from my ass, and the feeling ass it drug against my prostate was incredible. My cock spasmed once more, and my heart raced.

I sighed contentedly, and let my head fall forward. I was ready for a nap, but the women weren't finished with me yet. Candy moved around to my ass, and began to slowly fuck me, while Nina stuffed her big cock into Jill's pussy. I wondered if Jill just really loved getting fucked by women.

Candy continued fucking my ass, slowly and gently. It felt nice and soothing, and the thickness of her cock grazed my prostate every once in a while adding a delicious wave of pleasure, that seemed to build briefly and the fade when the next stroke missed the mark. My cock was now hard again, probably more from watching Nina's big cock pounding Jill's pussy than from being fucked.

Jill came once again crying out a chorus of swear words, and fell face first to the floor. Nina came a stood before me, her big cock swaying in front of my face. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I looked at the size of her and doubted I could handle it.

"Don't worry stud" she said sounding both reassuring and sarcastic "I don't want to break your jaw." She tilted my face to the bay and said "I wanna wreck that little asshole of yours."

Candy took that as a cue, and began fucking me forcefully. Her cock was bigger than Cassie's and her thrusts stretched me, filling me and emptying me over and over. Her hips slapped against my ass. Her dildo must've rubbed her clit with every deep thrust, because every time our hips met she moaned. Like her thrusts, her moans became more and more furious, until she came with one last thrust. Hearing her orgasm pushed me over the edge again and I shot another larger load onto the floor.

I gasped for air, my heart racing as I struggled to breathe. Nina moved to my side and rubbed my shoulder and back "It's okay sweetie, just breathe, that's it breathe. I'm sure this must be a lot for you, but just breathe." Her words soothed and calmed me, I slowly relaxed back to almost normal, as normal as anyone in y place could be.

Nina placed a straw at my lips and I took a sip. It was a sports drink, she was keeping her whore hydrated for what I could only imagine was the finale. I wondered what time it was, how long I'd been here like this, and if the audience was enjoying the show. We're they appalled or turned on? I took a few more sips, and then Nina took the drink away. The ladies turned the table so I was now facing the other bay window. This way every guest had a view of my ass getting fucked.

She leaned in and kissed me deep and then spoke like she was making an announcement. "Now you filthy little whore, I'm gonna do you like never before. I'm gonna shove my big cock in your tight little ass and fuck you until you cum screaming like a little bitch." She touched my lips, then my cheek and then ran her fingers down my side as she moved around to my butt. She spanked my ass and I jumped with each swat. Then she bent down and kissed my swollen butt cheeks. "Such a sweet little ass, for such a dirty little slut"

Her tongue grazed my hole and my body jerked in pleasure. She licked my asshole, and it felt so good after the earlier poundings. She pulled my cheeks apart and pushed her tongue in my ass. WOW! My body tingled all over with a wave of pleasure that started in my ass and rolled over my whole body. Blood surged to my cock and I was immediately ready to go one more time.

"Fuck, Fuck Fuck!" I half moaned and half shouted, the words came from somewhere deep inside me. I felt l, and then like I might cum, and then she stopped, and gave my ass one last tender kiss.

Nina pulled back and poured a large amount of lube on my asshole. She rubbed her cock up and down my ass crack to lube it up, put the head gently against my hole and announced. "Now slut, it's time to make you my bitch!"

With that she began pushing.The pain was intense as her big cock, stretched at my hole. I was a little raw from the earlier fuckings, and it seemed like it just wouldn't fit, but I was determined not to cry out. I was definitely a slut, but I was nobody's bitch. I clenched my jaw, and held the table tight. Nina rocked back and forth, her cock pushed harder and harder trying to break into my ass. I didn't know whether I wanted it in me or for it all to end. But something inside me, maybe my inner slut, or the panty wearing ass whore that I am, wanted that cock in me. I took a deep breath and did my best to relax.

She must've sensed how close she was, because she grabbed my hips and pulled me to her. Her cock head popped in past my sphincter, and she stopped to let me adjust.

I was breathing hard, her cock was just so big for my tight ass. I tried to pull away to remove her cock from me, but she held my hips. Her grip and the shackles kept me pinned against the table, and her big cock wedged up my ass.

Nina made a whistling sound and Candy and Jill got on their knees beneath the table and started sucking my dick. I focused on their hands and did my best to forget the cock stretching my ass.

Nina spoke again, but this time softly, sweetly as if only to me "That's it honey, just relax and get used to my cock, let your ass adjust. Focus on those lips on your cock. Can you tell who's who?"

Her soothing tone, and the challenge of identifying Candy and Jill by their mouths, was working. I was no longer focused on her cock ripping me apart, and I was able to relax. I took a couple of deep breaths, and felt my ass loosen up around it. It was like someone flipped a switch, the pain eased, the pleasure began and I wanted to have her cock deep inside of me. The tip filled my opening, my cock throbbed and I longed for her to fuck me. I pushed gently back letting her know I was ready for more.

Nina rocked her hips gently and spoke sweetly "Are you ready for more honey?" I nodded yes, but Nina kept still. "Use your words Honey, tell me you want more."

"I want more" I spoke quietly, embarrassed to be asking for more of her cock, even though that's all that seemed to matter in the universe at that moment. I was a greedy cock slut that only cared about one thing, feeling her big cock fill my ass and then pound me to orgasm.

"What did you say honey?" She asked as if she hadn't heard me.

"I want more." I said louder

Nina heard me, I know she did, but she wanted me to beg for her big dick and she wanted everyone in the audience to hear me do it. "More of what honey?"

Frustrated and wanting to be fucked, I spoke up "I want more of your cock", it was loud enough for all to hear.

She pushed in a bit deeper and inch maybe, and started rocking back and forth fucking me gently and stopping her thrusts at the exact spot before pulling back out. I tried to push back against her. Between the shackles and her hands pushing against my hips, I was powerless. Nina was in control, and we were going to do this her way. "If you want more honey, you know what you have to do," She said teasingly.

I wanted more, of course I wanted more, I wanted her to bury her cock all the way in my ass and then fuck me like crazy. "I want more of your cock?"

She continued her teasing still pumping in and out slowly. "Who are you talking to slut?" slapping my ass for emphasis.

"I want more of your cock Nina" I said obediently. I waited for her to give me more, and then she spoke again.

'I didn't hear you say please."

"Please." I begged "please, I want more of your cock Nina.'

Nina pushed in deeper, and I let out a loud moan. The feeling was more than I think I could ever explain. It was like the first time, all over again. She rocked back slowly fucking me, but making sure to go no deeper than she wanted.

After several strokes she spoke again "Oh honey, i'm almost there. My cock looks so good when i'm pushing in and pulling out, pushing in and pulling out, pushing in and pulling out. It's almost all the way in and then I can start fucking you good." Her voice was so sexy as she repeated herself slowly, she matched her actions with her words "Pushing in and pulling out, pushing in and pulling out. Oh, I just can't wait to really fuck you. I mean fast, deep and hard like a slut like you needs."

"Please Nina, give me all of your cock" I spoke without thinking, the words just came out from somewhere deep inside me.

"MMM, Good boy" Nina giggled and thrust slowly until our hips met. "Oooh that looks fucking hot! I bet your wife is loving the show." She paused for effect and spoke up again "so slut before I fuck you, and I mean fuck the cum out of you." With that Candy and Jill pulled away, walked over to a couch in front of me and sat down. "Before I fuck you, you have to tell me how my cock feels inside you."

"Good" I blurted out almost interrupting her.

"Good." She repeated disappointingly. "Is that it? Just one word, that doesn't make a girl feel special." She paused and ran her nails teasingly down my back. "Are you sure that's all you want to say honey?"

I was conflicted, bent over a table with a cock up my ass, wanting this gorgeous woman to fuck me, but trying to save some dignity. She pulled her cock back until it was almost all the way out, and then pushed it back in with one smooth slow thrust. I moaned loudly.

Nina leaned over my back, her tits rubbing against me, and whispered in my ear. "Honey, tell me how it feels so I can fuck you good!."

"It feels so amazing, each thrust rubs my prostate sending a wave of pleasure over me, and I feel so complete. PLEASE NINA, PLEASE I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!" I was shouting, and didn't care who heard me or what they thought. I just wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to fuck the cum out of me like she said and everyone else didn't matter. Just Nina and her cock, that's all that mattered, Nina and her cock.

"Oh, that's so nice to hear" Nina cooed as if I had given her a compliment, and then she started fucking me, slow and gentle at first, and then after squirting some lube on her cock she picked up the pace.

It was incredible, she worked her cock in and out of me. Using it like she had been born with it. She thrust in and out smoothly, faster and faster, each thrust more powerful but just as smooth. The head of her cock teased my prostate on the way in and then again on the way out. As she sped up her thrusts, I felt her pounding me, and I gave in completely. Her marvelous cock thrusting, in and out, in and out. At that moment everything in the world disappeared and all that existed was Nina fucking me. I wanted so much to cum, but couldn't reach my cock. I moaned like a whore and begged her to make me come like a slut.

She started pumping my ass furiously and I felt something building up inside of me. It was like nothing I had ever felt. My moaning became more regular with every stroke of her cock into my ass. I started to tremble and heard a voice yell "Fuck yes, fuck the cum out of your whore!" It echoed in my mind as I experienced a spot orgasm. I collapsed and tried to catch my breath, I realized that was my voice.

It was like Nina said I was going to beg her to fuck me. I felt a hand on my cock, it was still hard and one of the other women jerked me off. It felt good, but after the other it was less dramatic and I laid on the table trying to take it all in. It was so surreal,strapped to a table, in front of a crowd and given the ass fucking of my life. My mind was broken, I couldn't think straight or make sense of anything.

I felt Nina pull her cock from my ass, and heard her heels clicking as she walked around to my face.

She stood in front of me, like the proud victor staring at her trophy. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Jill handed her a glass that was almost empty. She looked inside, stuck a finger into stir it then licked it off. "Mmm, Honey you taste good." She stuck her finger in again, and rubbed it on my lips "something for the misses."

Candy appeared with a funnel, and I froze for a moment assuming they were going to shove it in my mouth and pour the cum straight down my throat.

Nina took the funnel and walked back around to my ass. She gently inserted the funnel in my gaping ass hole and poured the cum deep into me. She removed the funnel and walked back to face me. "There you go honey, You've been gang banged and filled with cum" She leaned in and whispered in my ear "I want you to think about me as you walk out tonight with cum dripping out of your ass. Remember, I own your ass now and I can fuck it whenever and wherever I want." My cock spasmed at the thought of Nina showing up someday out of the blue and fucking the cum out of me again. She definitely owned my ass, and I was her bitch. She kissed my cheek and the Jill, Candy and her joined arms and walked out of the room.

Cassie's voice broke the silence "That's our show everybody. Thank you for watching, and thanks to my husband for making my fantasy a reality. The lights dimmed, and a couple minutes later Cassie joined me in the room. She walked up kissed me deeply "Oh babe, that was so hot. I hope you have something left for me, cause I want you fuck me as soon as we get home."

She unshackled my legs, I stood up and pulled up my pants. I stumbled, my legs were weak, and I felt dizzy. Cassie put her arm around me to help me walk to the truck.

My cum dripped out of my ass down my legs and I thought of Nina. My cock was getting hard again.

Cassie kissed me over and over, and thanked me several times. "I am going to make this so worth it for the rest of your life."

In the truck she made small truck, and then stopped mid sentence "What did Nina whisper in your ear at the end?" She asked jealously.

"Oh nothing really" I said in a matter of fact way "She just thanked me."

"She thanked you huh?" Cassie was definitely jealous now "Well, wait til I get you home and I'll give you my gratitude."

We drove home and when we got inside we tore each others clothes off. Cassie's panties were so wet, it was like she had worn them in the bath. I fucked her like the women had fucked me, like she was a worthless whore, she had several orgasms, and after fucking her every hole for what seemed like hours, I finally came again. We collapsed on the couch half naked and fell asleep. We woke in the morning still wearing parts of our costumes. Cassie gave me a long tender blow job, and then went and made me breakfast. True to her word, she was gonna pamper me for fulfilling her fantasy. We had other public adventures, but never another like that one.

I never told Cassie what Nina truly said, or that I would forever be her bitch. Did I see Nina again? That's a story for another time.

12